Grandpa and Me - Cover

Grandpa and Me

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2014 by mysteria27

Grandpa Incest Sex Story: Sexual Encounter with my Grandfather

Caution: This Grandpa Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   .

This is the story about when my grandfather and I had sexual relations. It kind of just happened. We had an amazing evening, but it was one of those once in a lifetime situations.

My mother is a single mother. She said she never even told the man who got her pregnant. She only dated him a little while. She wanted a baby and once she found out she was pregnant the relationship ended shortly after that. My mother was twenty-one when she had me. She is now 38 and I am eighteen.

I am a small girl. I am about 5 feet and weigh about hundred pounds. I have long brown hair and brown eyes. I have had a boyfriend for about two years. I don't know if he is the one, but we certainly love each other. We've been having sex since I was seventeen. My mother really likes my boyfriend.

I've been going to a local college and taking classes. I'm not sure what I exactly want to do yet, but have been taking business classes. You really don't need to choose a major right away. My mother said to go to the local college, get my associates degree, and then change to a bigger university. She has worked hard and is putting me through college. My mother is my best friend and we get along really well.

My mother had always worked a few jobs. She's lucky because her parents always have watched me. My mother is a hair dresser and a waitress at night. She's always working and my grandparents always have looked after me. Sometimes I would even stay at their house if my mom was working a double shift.

I'm very close to both my grandparents. My grandmother recently died and my grandfather has been very sad. I've been spending a lot of time at his house recently. We get along really well. My grandfather is a very nice man. We both like to play board games and play cards when I'm over there. We usually will get pizza and then just play lots of games into the evening. I'll always stay the evening so he has company. My mother is working so sometimes I don't feel like being alone.

On my last trip something kind of different happened. We ordered the pizza and we were playing gin rummy because that it the card game we like to play. A few hours had passed and my grandfather started to cry. He just sobbed and I didn't know what to do. I gave him a big hug and told him everything would be okay.

We were embraced for a little while. That is when things got a little strange.

I was wearing denim skirt and a sweater with boots. My grandfather started to rub and massage my buttocks. We were in a tight squeeze. I didn't know what to do. Then he moved my skirt a little further up my thigh and put his hands right on my panties.

I asked him what he was doing. He said he was just so lonely and missed my grandmother. He said he just wanted to cuddle like he did with his wife. I just wanted to make him feel better and let him continue to play with my buttocks. His hands reached into my panties and he cupped my buttocks in his hands. I could feel his erection pressing into my legs.

My grandfather then picked me up and put me on his dining room table. He gave me a deep and passionate kiss. Our tongues were entwined in each other's mouth. He spread my legs, moved my skirt up, and removed my panties. He then got on his knees and began to lick my pussy. I was not sure what to do, but after a while it really felt good. I've had oral sex with my boyfriend, but grandpa was a very experienced man.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.