Take Your Daughter to Work Day - Version Bravo
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2014 by Lubrican

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Bob Tanner invited his daughter Judith to come to the Super Bowl, because his team was in it. She was allowed to bring four other girls with her from the parochial school she attended. Of course a chaperone was required, and the novice known as Sister Francine was selected for that job. She had much worldly knowledge, after all, and would be most aware of the snares the girls might be tempted with. So five girls and a novice headed off for the game. What could possibly go wrong?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Francine came to check on the girls at eleven and Bob let her in. Their bags were packed and sitting neatly in the common area, but the girls were gone.

“Where are they?” she asked.

“Out exploring, I guess,” he said. “They were badgering me and I told them to leave me alone.”

“Some babysitter you are,” said Francine, sourly.

“They’re practically adults,” he said.

“Yes, I’m aware you know that,” she said, staring at him. “At least you know that about one of them!”

“Look,” he said, warily. “As best I can tell, all they did was sow some wild oats. I don’t think any harm was done. But there’s nothing we can do about it now. Closing the door after the horse is gone won’t do anybody any good. We’ll meet them for lunch and you’ll get your hooks back in them. Tonight you’ll be back home and you can lock them in their cells again.”

“Is that how you think of us?” she asked, angry now. “You and other parents all sent them there!”

“Her mother sent her there,” said Bob. “She did that to punish me, so that I wouldn’t get to spend much time with her. And it worked. If I hadn’t invited her to come spend a day at work with her dad, I probably wouldn’t have seen her for another two or three months. But I did get to spend time with her while she was here, and I found out how much I was missing. So things are going to change for us. I’m going to be seeing a lot more of her than I used to, and her mother be damned.”

“And what about the girl who stayed with you last night?” asked Francine hotly. “Are you going to be seeing a lot more of her too? Or are you like other men who make a woman feel like she’s the most special one in the world, and then walk away like she’s something you used, but no longer need.”

It was at that moment that Bob realized Francine was talking about Tiffany, rather than Judith. He felt relief wash through him. He could take the heat for having a relationship with Tiffany. Technically, she was above the age of consent in that state. But the general tenor of Francine’s comment made him angry.

“For your information,” he said, “when she graduates from the school her parents sent her to, probably because they didn’t want her underfoot, she’s welcome to come stay with me if she happens to want to go to college in New Mexico. I’d be just fine with that!”

“Did you tell her that?” gasped Francine. Please don’t tell me you told an innocent, impressionable girl something like that.”

“Of course I didn’t tell her that,” He said. He looked away. “But I guess I did mention it to Judith.”

“Great,” said Francine. “My world is now perfect.”

“I’m sorry!” he barked. “I didn’t plan this. I just got carried away. I don’t date. Not after the pain of the divorce. There’s no woman in my life. I hadn’t realized how much I’d given up until it was suddenly possible to have it again.”

She wanted to rage at him, but then she thought about herself. She had also chosen celibacy because of the pain of a relationship. And, like him, she hadn’t realized how much she’d given up until she saw Brady again and realized she could have him after all. She’d crumbled like a sand castle hit by a wave. Why should she think he’d be any stronger.

She didn’t know him that well, but her gut instinct was that he cared about Tiffany. And while he was literally old enough to be Tiffany’s father, there were lots of relationships like that that had worked out in the past. And Tiffany might only have surrendered to a crush, and would grow out of it. Who knew? And if she didn’t, well it sounded like her heart wouldn’t be broken.

“Make sure you don’t change your mind,” she said.

“I’m not going to change my mind,” he said, firmly.

She didn’t know it, but now he was talking about Judith again.


Kendi knocked on the door with quiet taps. She heaved a sigh of relief when Randy opened it. He looked surprised.

“Hi,” she said. “We don’t have to be at the bus until three ... so I thought I’d come say goodbye.”

Randy knew what bus she was talking about. He was assigned to make sure certain materials got on that bus, and then to ride it back to Albuquerque.

“I don’t have to be there until about one,” he said.

She looked at her watch. “That gives us three hours,” she said, softly.

“To say goodbye,” he sighed.

Ten minutes later they were both naked and he was on top of her, lustily prodding her pussy as she bucked up against him.


When Janice knocked on BD’s door, Tank opened it.

“BD isn’t here,” he said, sounding vaguely sad.

“Where is he?” she asked.

“They have a weight room in the hotel,” said Tank. “He likes to work out.”

“Me too,” she said, pushing past him into the room.

“Really?”

She turned to face him. Then she came to press herself up against him.

“Yeah,” she whispered. She reached to squeeze his penis through his pants. “Can I work out with your bar and balls?”

He grinned. “My barballs? That’s funny. I like that. I like you too, Janice.”

“I know you do,” she said, kissing him gently. “And I know why. Let’s go to bed. I have somewhere to be at three.”

BD’s timing was perfect. He arrived at the room just as Janice rolled off of Tank, her pussy weeping thick, milky looking spunk and lay back gasping for air. Tank was breathing hard too.

“She came to see you,” said Tank. “I kept her company until you got back.”

“Sometimes you an asshole, Tank,” said BD. “You know that?”

“Shut up and get over here,” said Janice. “He got me ready for you. And you can take your time. I don’t have to be anywhere until three.”

“What about lunch?” asked BD as he took off his sweaty workout clothes.

“I’ll have you for lunch,” she said, holding out her arms to him.

“Let me take a shower,” he said.

“We can take one together in a little bit,” she said.

He climbed on. He was amazed at how easily she took his full length.

Maybe Tank really had gotten her ready.


Jo Jo’s roommate answered the door to Monica’s knock. She didn’t know his name. He hadn’t come back to the room last night after Jo Jo had talked to him at the banquet.

“You ruined him, girl,” said the man. “He can’t talk about anything but you.”

“Really?” The pleasure in her voice was plain.

“And I can see why,” said the man, leering at her.

“Who is it?” came Jo Jo’s voice from deeper inside the room.

“It’s your girlfriend,” said the man over his shoulder.

Only seconds later Jo Jo pushed the man aside and stared at Monica.

“There’s an equipment bus,” she said. “They’re taking us to our van on it before it goes back to ... wherever you guys are from,” she said. It leaves at three.” She looked at her watch in an obvious reference to how much time was left until three.

“You want to go to lunch together?” he asked.

“No,” she said, staring him right in his eyes.

“You want to do something else?”

“Yes,” she said.

“Is it what I think it is?” he asked.

“If you’re not an idiot it is,” she said, getting impatient.

“My roommate is here,” he said.

“Make him promise not to watch,” she said.

“He’ll promise, but then he’ll watch anyway,” said Jo Jo.

She gripped his arms. “Jo Jo, in about four hours I’m going to go back to St. Clementine’s, where I will have to be a good girl again. I’ll never get to do something like this again. I’ll graduate, and then go to college, and meet some nice, solid man that my parents will approve of, and get married and live a nice suburban life and have two point three children and a dog ... but I’ll never get to do something like this ... with you ... again. Don’t piss me off, Jo Jo, and tell your fucking roommate not to piss me off either.”

Jo Jo pulled her inside. He turned to his roommate.

“I need you to go somewhere for an hour, Pretty Boy,” he said.

“Not a chance in the world,” grinned the man.

“I’ll give you a thousand dollars to get lost for two hours,” said Jo Jo.

“Two grand!” said the player called Pretty Boy.

“Fuck you!” growled Jo Jo.

“Now you’re talking,” said Pretty Boy, slyly. “She can fuck me and you can even stay here and watch.”

“Eat me,” said Jo Jo. He took Monica’s hand and pulled her to the door.

“Where are we going?” she asked as he pulled her down the hall.

“I have an idea,” he said.

He took her to the end of the hallway and turned left into another one. They went all the way to the end, where the door to the room on the left was closed, but not latched. Leading her inside, Monica saw a big screen against one wall and coffee cups, empty soda cans and other trash lying around everywhere.

“This is the room they set up so we could review tapes of the game,” he said. “The press interviewed some of us here too. I hoped it wouldn’t be closed yet.”

“But somebody else could come here,” she said.

He closed the door and swung the bar over the knob that would prevent anyone from opening the door more than an inch, even if they had a key.

“Let them,” he said, pulling her to him.

Ten minutes later he was sucking a nipple lovingly as she pulled him on top of her and then directed his prick into her hungry pussy.


Tiffany walked slowly beside Judith as they window shopped.

“Thank you,” she said, suddenly.

“What for?”

“For letting me find out what it’s like,” said Tiffany. “With your dad,” she added.

“I was jealous at first,” said Judith. “But then it went away somehow, and I didn’t mind at all. You’re my best friend. We share everything.”

“Nobody would have expected you to share that with me,” laughed Tiffany.

“Nobody would have expected me to be able to share that with you,” said Judith, quite seriously. “I’m just glad everybody doesn’t hate me.”

“You mean the girls?” Tiffany shook her head. “Why would they hate you? They feel the same way about him you do.” She frowned. “Well not the same way, exactly. But they got horny for him too. This has been a crazy weekend, that’s for sure.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.