Take Your Daughter to Work Day - Version Bravo - Cover

Take Your Daughter to Work Day - Version Bravo

Copyright© 2014 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Bob Tanner invited his daughter Judith to come to the Super Bowl, because his team was in it. She was allowed to bring four other girls with her from the parochial school she attended. Of course a chaperone was required, and the novice known as Sister Francine was selected for that job. She had much worldly knowledge, after all, and would be most aware of the snares the girls might be tempted with. So five girls and a novice headed off for the game. What could possibly go wrong?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Bob hadn't thought about his daughter since half time, when he'd called up to the box to see how she was doing, and had found out she hadn't showed up. None of the girls had. When he checked his phone he found a message from Judith that said they'd had a flat tire, but not to worry. They'd be a little late.

He hadn't had time to worry about it then. The game was tight, but his players had what it took to win. He knew it ... could feel it in his bones. All they had to do was keep from making a fatal mistake. They could win it. But they could also lose it. He called up to the box just before they took the field again.

"My daughter show up, yet?"

"No, sir," came the response.

Then it was back to the game.


The girls found the door Zoe had told them to. Judith pushed it open, carefully. There were racks with clothing hanging on hangers, or draped over the tops of the rolling racks. One woman was making the final touchups on what looked like a Las Vegas showgirl costume. The bra she was wearing had the tips of the bra cut out, so that her nipples were on full display. The sleek, red fabric clung to her waist, below that, going down to cover her, but at the same time show an almost exaggerated camel toe. She looked up at the girls.

"You think I need lipstick on my nipples?" she asked.

Four girls stared back at her, wide-eyed. Janice suddenly spoke. "Maybe a touch. You look good, though."

"Thanks," said the woman. "We probably don't need that many school girl outfits." She frowned. "Or are you some of the ones getting all the way naked in the shower room?"

"Maybe," said Janice again.

"I thought about it," said the woman. "It's more money, but who knows what those guys will be like. If they win, they'll be all wigged out about that. If they lose, they're going to want to do something to make themselves feel better. And I'm not a prude or anything, but what if more than one wanted to do me? You know?"

"Yeah," said Janice, whose voice was amazingly calm. "We were just talking about the same thing."

"Well, gotta go," said the woman. "I'm Jeanette, by the way. I'm one of Jerome's girls. You better hurry and decide what you're going to do. That Tammy girl said it's almost show time."

"So!" barked Janice. "You say the shower girls are wearing costumes too?"

"Some of them," said Jeanette. "I heard some of them talking. At least a couple are going to be pretending to be taking a shower when the guys get there. Others are going to come in and let the guys strip them and then take a shower. That sort of thing. I gotta go. I want to get a good table to dance on. See ya."

When she was gone, Janice walked over to a rack of clothing and began looking through it. It was a strange mixture of regular street clothing and costumes. She pulled off a super Supergirl outfit with a skirt that couldn't possibly cover what a skirt was supposed to cover, and held it up against her body. The chest piece was made so that the part over the breasts could be removed. Janice pulled it, creating a distinctive Velcro tearing sound, and then put it back.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"Are you fucking crazy?" gasped Kendi.


"We need to find gate six," said Charlie to the guy who had just told them they couldn't take the truck into the parking area he was guarding.

"That's the vendor gate," said the man. "It's on the other side of the stadium. But the game's almost over, so you better hurry, because once people start coming out, all lanes turn to exit traffic only."

"Then we'll hurry," said the woman who looked like a nun, standing beside the man who looked like a mechanic.

As they left, the parking attendant thought about the rumors he'd heard about something wild happening in the Ocelot's locker room after the game. One of the parking attendants at the vendor gate had radioed that a lot of good looking women were showing up at that gate. He said they didn't look like regular football fans.

He thought back to the nun. She wasn't half bad herself.

But then what would a nun be doing going to a big after-the-game bash?


The girls were still standing there when another woman came hurrying into the room. There was a garment hung over her arm that was made of leopard print cloth. She looked at them.

"I'm Tammy. Only two of you can wear the same outfit. Unless two of you want to do a lesbian dance. Then the other can dance single. That way both fantasies are represented. In either case, make sure you get rid of the underwear. I don't think we're going to have time to do a regular striptease."

"We're not dancers," said Judith, who was rattled by Janice's obvious willingness to do something extremely naughty.

"You're Snooky's girls?" asked the woman, obviously surprised. "You don't look like call girls to me."

"We're not supposed to," said Janice, who was already having a blast.

"We're not call girls," said Monica, firmly. "We're school girls."

"Well, whatever you are, you're late. So make up your minds. To be honest, I probably only need two more in the showers. I can put three of you on tables to dance. I know you're not dancers, but I don't think anybody will really care. Just flash your tits a lot and give them beaver shots. That's all they really want. And you can still cut deals with your Johns. That's not a problem. What's it going to be?"

"We're not..." Judith started to say they were neither call girls, nor dancers, but Janice interrupted her.

"We have a question," said Janice.

"Well hurry up and ask it," said Tammy, who had pulled a hanger off the rack and arranged the leopard costume onto it. It had a hood that covered the face, with eye holes in it. The rest of the costume looked like it would cover the whole body. A long tail hung down the back.

"We're not required to have sex with anybody ... right?"

"That's between you and the guys," said Tammy. "They've been told that some of the girls are only here to dance. Or they're going to be told. Zoe's in charge of that. How they're going to tell the difference between hookers and dancers is beyond me. But if you're one of Snooky's girls, then you cut your own deal. I sort of suspect that having sex right here in the locker room is going to be frowned on, so I wouldn't recommend that."

"So we can dance, and have fun, and not have sex ... right?" asked Janice.

"What did I just say?" groused Tammy. "Now either get dressed, or get naked. We're supposed to be in place in eight minutes!"

She hurried out, frazzled enough about doing her job well that it never occurred to her how strange it was for a hooker to ask if she might be required to have sex.

Janice turned to her friends. Her grin practically split her face in two.

"We can pull this off, girls! Can you even imagine what this will be like?"

"You're crazy," moaned Kendi. "You've actually gone crazy!"

"No I'm not. You heard her. We don't have to have sex. We can just dance. And if you don't want to do that in your uniforms, then pick a costume. We missed the game because of that stupid flat tire. But now we have a chance to do something fun ... something nobody else in school will ever get to do. We'll be famous!"

The other girls looked at each other. Judith could see the excitement in Monica's eyes, and Tiffany, while she looked stunned, was almost panting.

"Did I mention this is not a good idea?" asked Judith.

"It's not a terrible idea," suggested Monica.

"And she's right," said Tiffany. "We don't have to have sex ... and it would be exciting to dance ... just for a little while? Then we could run back in here. Nobody would follow us. Think about it. There are real dancers and real ... um ... you know in there! Who's going to follow us out of the room with all those grown women in there?"

Judith looked at Kendi. "What do you think?"

Kendi looked at the others. Janice was already unbuttoning her uniform blouse, the Supergirl costume draped over one elbow. She looked back at Judith.

"She said dancer ... but she also said stripper. What does that mean?"

"It means we dance sexy for like ... ten minutes ... and we all stay together."

Judith looked around. "I can't believe I'm going to say this ... but okay."

There was a flurry of activity then. Monica found a Batwoman costume that she chose because her face would be covered. When she got it on, though, that's about all that was covered. Only the belt, boots, gloves and hood were made of material you couldn't see through.

"It's a good thing you shave," said Janice, whose Supergirl outfit was on. "Uh oh," she added.

"What?" asked Monica.

"I can't find the panties." She bent over to look on the floor and almost her entire ass was exposed.

"Didn't she say we had to take them off anyway?"

Kendi's hands reached to actually hold her panties on, through her skirt. "This is crazy! We're going to get in so much trouble!"

"No we're not!" insisted Janice. "We dance for ten minutes and then come back here and get dressed in our uniforms again. After that we're exactly what we look like, five girls Judith's dad invited to the game. Nothing more, nothing less."

Experimentally she ripped the chest piece off, exposing her bulging, naked breasts.

"Put that back on," said Judith.

"I'm not doing it," said Kendi, folding her arms over her spare chest. "I'd be embarrassed to death. You guys are all pretty, and have good bodies. I look like a boy!"

Janice finished adjusting the front of her costume, and went to stand in front of Kendi.

"No you don't. We've talked about this before. You're a knockout. Besides, a lot of guys like little boobs. I heard there's a whole website that has only women with little boobs on it."

"I'll still die of embarrassment," moaned Kendi.

Janice pulled the leopard costume back off the rack and thrust it at Kendi.

"Wear this. It has a mask on it. Nobody will be able to see your face."

In the end, Kendi got out of her clothes and pulled on the costume. Surprisingly, it fit her like a second skin. And the hood did come over and cover her eyes and nose. Only her mouth and chin were exposed. She saw a mirror on the wall and went to stand in front of it. The costume was made of thin material, but you couldn't see through it. She began doing warm-ups, as if she was about to run a race.

"I like this," she said. "It feels really good on my skin."

"I'm keeping my uniform on," said Monica, as she bent to push her panties down her slim legs. "She said three of us could do that."

"She also said that two of us would have to do a lesbian dance if we did," said Tiffany.

Judith looked at her best friend.

"You know how we practice dirty dancing in the room?" asked Tiffany.

"Yeah."

"We look good in our uniforms, doing that."

"I know we think we do ... but..."

"If we look at each other while we dance, it might look kind of lezzie," said Tiffany. "Come on, Judith. Let's do it. We'll never get a chance to do anything this crazy again, probably in our whole lives." Her eyes were eager.

"Hurry!" said Janice, tugging her Supergirl skirt down. She looked in the mirror. She could see wisps of dark pubic hair projecting below the hem of the skirt. It was obvious that if she did anything other than stand there, her pussy would show. And if she lifted a leg, it would be even worse. She felt her nipples tingle as a wave of excitement washed over her.

"I have dark nipples," said Judith. "They'll show through my blouse for sure."

"That's the whole point!" said Tiffany. "Come on. Let's go dance dirty and see if anybody else thinks we do it good."

Judith felt a thrill race through her. It was only going to be for ten minutes. Then they'd get respectable again, and go find her father. They'd missed the game, but they could have some fun crashing this party, and then get her daddy to take them out somewhere to have more fun, doing something else.

She started unbuttoning her blouse. As she did so, Tiffany bent over and skinned her panties down to her ankles.


"Finally!" gasped Sister Francine, pushing her door open.

"I hope you find them," said Charlie. "I'll have the van ready to go tomorrow by noon."

"Thank you. God bless you, Charlie," said Sister Francine.

She ran toward the gate, where a woman holding a clipboard was standing.


The noise in the locker room was already at a fever pitch. Part of that was crowd noise, which came almost continuously now, as the two teams entered overtime, still tied. The energy of the crowd was clearly audible, and that energy seeped into the girls in the locker room. It mattered not whether they were dancers, call girls, or school girls. This was an event none of them would ever forget, no matter what happened.

When the five girls walked into the locker room, there were dancers everywhere, in all manner of costume. Some were on top of tables or platforms, and were already practicing favorite moves. One girl had long hair and was bent over forward, swinging it in circles. Another was doing the splits. Two others were hugging and kissing each other like lesbian lovers. Club music was pouring from speakers set everywhere. Cases of champagne sat under some of the tables girls were dancing on. Individual bottles were already in dozens of ice buckets on tripods. A bar had been set up along one wall, staffed by five female bartenders who were stark naked, except for formal black and white collars around their necks, with matching white, fake sleeve ends around their wrists, ornamented by cuff links.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.