Peppermint Anticipation - Cover

Peppermint Anticipation

Copyright© 2014 by Coptional

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Peggy has been his online sub for over a year. Finally, she meets Sir in real life.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Enema   Cream Pie   BBW  

Slave walked to the door, those damnable weights on her nipple clamps swinging with every move. Choking down her growing arousal, she opened the door to reveal a squat, bald older man dressed in a hotel uniform with a name tag that proclaimed "Eric", pushing a room service cart. His eyes widened as he took in her naked form, then he openly leered at her. The cart held two trays with covered dishes, sets of silverware wrapped in fine linen napkins, two glasses and a pitcher of iced tea.

Eric spoke in a broad Texas drawl. "Ah have your dinner here, ma'am. Where would you like it?" His gaze flitted between her shaved pussy and her little tits with the nipple clamps on them.

Blushing furiously, Slave replied, "Over here, please," and led him to the table. She tried to step lightly to limit the sway of the weights on her nipples. She sighed with resignation, and sank to the floor, moving into the "present" position. Of course, this made those fucking weights move even more! "One serving on the table, please, the other on the floor at my feet," Slave said weakly. As her legs spread open, her swollen pussy lips gaped obscenely. Slave felt her fluids welling up and trickling down between the cheeks of her ass. "Peppermint! Peppermint! PEPPERMINT! You don't have to do this," her mind was screaming. She could smell the musk of her own arousal heavy in the air.

Eric was ogling her openly, nostrils flaring as he too caught her scent. His eyes never left her wide open cunt as he clumsily set one tray, one glass and the pitcher on the table. He was bending over with the second tray, eyes locked on her pussy, when Sir entered the room, now dressed in expensive looking silk pajama pants and a short silk robe.

"Ah, excellent, dinner!" Sir exclaimed. He made a show of patting his pockets. "Oops. I seem to be poorly prepared. I don't have any cash for your tip." He pretended to ponder a second. "I could offer you a blowjob from my little slave here, perhaps?"

Eric's eyes widened even more. "Really?"

"Sure, it's no problem at all. Slave, get up from that ridiculous position and tip the nice man."

Slave struggled to her knees. DAMN those wiggly weights! "Sir, I..."

Sir interrupted her, menace in his voice. "Slave."

"PEPPERMINT!" yelled her mind.

"Yes Sir," she said dejectedly and moved over to Eric on her knees. She undid his belt, then opened his trousers and let them drop, revealing a pair of striped blue and gray boxers. She pulled them down as well. Eric's cock was totally flaccid, barely two inches long and almost hidden in a thick forest of gray pubic hair.

She leaned forward, nose crinkling as his musky scent hit her and she realized that he really, REALLY needed to take a shower. Shuddering, she vacuumed the limp dick into her mouth and began to work on it with all her skill.

The "waiter's" eyes widened, this time in true surprise, as his over-worked, nearly elderly cock began to respond slowly, starting to swell. "Holy fuck, this girl is good," he thought.

Sir watched as Slave reached down to her own pussy. Without attempting the further her own arousal, she simply gathered some of her juices on her finger, making it slick and slippery. She raised her hand between Eric's legs, gave his dangling balls a quick squeeze, then reached further back and tickled his anus with her fingertip.

Eric grunted in surprise as she stiffened her finger suddenly and drove it hard into his ass, pressing down and locating his prostate, and then massaging the walnut-sized gland firmly. It only took a few seconds of that along with her hard sucking action to make the "waiter" groan and produce a weak ejaculation through his still mostly soft cock. Slave immediately withdrew her finger from his clenching asshole and let his cock slip from her mouth. She stood and faced Sir, mouth open wide to show her meager prize, then quickly swallowed the small load. "Sir, may I please, PLEASE, go wash my hands and rinse my mouth?"

He nodded and she scurried off to the bathroom.

"Well, Nigel," the "waiter" said, arching an eyebrow as he rearranged his clothing. "That didn't go as planned," he said, with no trace of a Texas accent.

"Indeed. I suspect she's still full of surprises, Gerald."

"Well, I can tell you this," the older and very experienced Dom said, zipping up. "You'd better collar that one. She's too good to let her get away."

"Believe me, I'm working on it. I fell for her a long time before tonight."

Gerald laughed. "Just remember who is the Dom and who's the sub. She'll wrap you around her little finger, go all Domme on you and paddle your ass before you know it." They both knew well that in a D/s relationship, all of the power actually resided with the sub.

Chuckling, Nigel replied, "You're probably right, old friend." They said their goodbyes and Gerald let himself out of the suite. Nigel picked up the tray from the floor and moved it to the table, then took his place in the chair just as Slave returned. She knelt demurely at his side.

"No, no," he said. "First, let's make you more comfortable." He reached down and removed first one, then the other nipple clamp. Slave gasped at the painful feeling of blood rushing back into her poor, abused nipples. Again, her pussy welled up with sensation, but she managed to force it down...

"Get up here and take a seat," he said. "Your next task is an easy one. Enjoy your dinner and keep me company. I'll go get us a real drink."

She got into the chair to his right as he got up and went to the wet bar, muttering about "Texans and their fucking sweet tea..." Slave chuckled and he returned quickly with a glass of Chardonnay for her and a fresh single malt for himself.

Dinner was exquisitely good, blackened tuna filets with spicy Cajun seasoning, rice pilaf and grilled asparagus in a tangy white sauce that Slave had never tasted before, but loved, along with a basket of toasted French bread. They made small talk as they ate, enjoying each others company.

At one point he asked Slave, "That trick you did with your finger. I know you aren't fond of ass play. Where on earth did that come from?"

"Sir, I hated having to suck his cock. I just wanted to get it over with quickly. I had read about it somewhere on the Internet. I didn't know if it would work, Sir."

He laughed out loud. "Well, it damned sure did! Good job, Slave!"

Slave beamed.

They finished their meal, and Nigel leaned back contentedly in his chair. "Slave, clear this mess up. Stack everything on the trays and take it down the hall. Place it on the floor in front of the elevators and then return." He sighed. "Unfortunately, we have a punishment to deal with."

Slave groaned inwardly, saying "Yes, Sir,". She stood and gathered the dishes. Carrying the tray to the door, she opened it and peeked out at a blessedly vacant hallway. Maybe if she did this quickly...

Hurrying, she made her down the hallway with the trays of dirty dishes. Just as she bent over to place them on the floor, the elevator chimed and the door slid open. It was full of eight young college-age males. She snapped to her feet, but not before they had gotten a good look at her big ass bent over with her pussy lips exposed.

Totally humiliated, she raced back down the hall, but not fast enough to not hear the comments.

"Holy shit, look at that!" "Fuck yeah, I'd tap that ass." "Just a fat bitch." "Fuck you, you'd do her and you know it."

She reached the door to Sir's suite and suddenly realized that, like all hotel doors, it had locked behind her and she had no way to get in! The group of rowdy males had turned down the hallway and were walking towards her. Panicking, she stabbed at the call button, missed it, tried again and held it down for a full five seconds.

The door across from Sir's suite opened, and an elegantly dressed couple in their thirties stepped out then froze in their tracks. Slave whirled around at the sound of the door opening and saw the woman shooting disapproving daggers at her, and the man openly ogling her nudity. The woman grabbed her partner by the arm, dragging him down the hallway, with him giving frequent glances over his shoulder. Slave was mortified. The college boys were still approaching and making lewd remarks. Slave stabbed at the call button again, then pounded on the door with her fists.

It finally opened, and she flew into Sir's arms, sobbing.

Nigel held her while she blubbered incoherently until she finally began to calm, then he lifted her chin and kissed her for the very first time. Gently at first, and then with increasing force, his kiss went straight to her soul. Their tongues explored one another for the first time, liked what they found and went back for more. Her knees went totally weak, and she was held up by his strong arms. It was the kind of kiss you wait a lifetime for. Her head spun. She moaned into his mouth and his hand slipped across her little breasts, giving each a gentle squeeze, then slid down her body.

He broke the kiss and she stared breathless into his intense gaze. Suddenly, he flicked a finger across her clit and said, "Cum, Slave. As much as you want. The orgasm restriction is over."

She died. It was just that good. Slave came, and came, and came again, his words echoing in her mind as her body convulsed. Every time she started to come down, he flicked her clit or a nipple again and another shock wave hit her. She finally sagged in his arms, gasping for breath, ineffectively trying to swat his hand away if he reached for a sensitive area. Nigel scooped her up and carried her to the wet bar.

After making sure she could sit in a bar stool by herself, he fixed her a much-needed glass of ice water. She sipped gratefully, slowly regaining her composure. Nigel smiled. This part of his plan had gone perfectly. Peggy had fled into his arms for protection. What he didn't, couldn't know was that despite her not having much knowledge of his personal life, she had been in love with him for months before tonight. She had yet to realize that he felt the same way. She just knew that his arms were a safe haven, despite all the things he was doing to her and making her do.

She was just grateful to be Sir's Slave.

For his part, Nigel was tempted to stop now and admit to her how he felt. "No," he thought quietly. "She hasn't backed out yet. I'll push her a little more." She was calm again, this was the right time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.