A Casual Encounter

by Meg S.

Copyright© 2014 by Meg S.

Erotica Sex Story: A woman meets a handsome stranger on a subway ride home.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Interracial   .

I looked down to the lower right corner of my computer screen and anxiously counted down the seconds. As soon as the clock struck six I was relieved that my day was finally over.

I hurried out of the building and headed onto the streets. I was glad that the weather had finally warmed up as winter felt like it lingered around longer than usual. I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and took the long route to the subway station to go home.

When I got underground I found taking the long route wasn't such a good idea; the station platform was packed like a can of sardines. Fortunately I was able to make my way through the crowd and end up close to the edge of the platform. Unfortunately it took fifteen minutes for the train to finally arrive. With that amount of wait time, the platform had accumulated more and more people. I was elbow to elbow with strangers, and was becoming annoyed when I felt the person behind me begin to push just as the train approached the platform. When the train came to a stop, I quickly positioned myself by the door and eagerly waited for people to exit. As I boarded the train, I noticed a tall, dark and very handsome man across the way. He was looking down at his phone and when he looked up and met my eyes he smiled. Usually I try to avoid all eye contact with my fellow riders but I found myself returning a smile back. He had to be over six feet tall, as his head was slightly bent to avoid hitting the top of the ceiling. I pegged him to be in finance based on the way he was dressed. He wore a gray suit, a black buttoned shirt under the suit-jacket, and matching color tie. I was always a sucker for a man in a well-dressed suit, especially so with one as handsome as he. His dark chocolate complexion was lustrous and I couldn't help noticing how light the color of his eyes were. He definitely was having an effect on me.

As more and more people boarded the train I was slowly but suddenly pushed towards him by the crowd, eventually putting us face-to-face and crushing my body right up against his. I looked up to him and apologized. He just smiled at me and said, "It's not your fault." I looked to my left, then right desperately trying to find something to hold on to before the train began to move. With nothing in reach I lost my balance as soon as the train began to move. But then I felt the stranger's strong hands on my hips, allowing me to regain my balance. I looked up to him and mouthed, "Thank You."

As the train made its stops at each station along its route, and more riders got on, the train car became even more crowded. The crowd again forced my body tighter against his and again I apologized to him. And again he just smiled at me and said, "It's not your fault." During the ride the train was rocking side to side which naturally rubbed our bodies against each other. I began to feel something poking against my abdomen and I wondered what it was. When I looked down I realized it was his dick that was poking me; apparently he had became hard from unintentionally rubbing against me. I looked up to him; his face was flushed and he was embarrassed when he realized I knew. He quickly apologized to me, but I just smiled back and told him, "It's not your fault."

I don't know what came over me, but I discreetly reached for his zipper, tugged it open and put my hand in. He looked down at me and was surprised by my sudden intrusion, but then had a big grin on his face when he felt my little hand wrap around his throbbing cock. I wasn't surprised at how thick and long his cock was because of my previous experiences with black men, but he was certainly a lot larger than the ones I had been with. I left my hand inside his pants and let the movements of the train guide my hand to stroke him. I looked up at him and watched his facial expressions. His eyes were slightly rolled back and when I stroked him with my own hand he could barely stand. Despite the fact that I had never even contemplated such a thing before, I was getting so turned on by our little secret dalliance that I desperately wanted to feel him inside me. The fact that this was a total stranger on a public and crowded train only added to the excitement.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.