My Life as an Escort

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2014 by mysteria27

Incest Sex Story: I'm an escort and Daddy was my customer.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Prostitution   .

My name is Jenny and this is my story on how I had sex with my father. This was truly accidental. I was only doing my job. I've been an escort since I was eighteen. I love my job. I meet lots of interesting people and have done lots of traveling.

The money is really good and it's like just going on dates. Most men just want a pretty lady to accompany them. I've gone on a lot of interesting dates. I've dated men that were younger than me or men that are twice my age. It's been a very interesting three years.

I've also been given the most amazing gifts. Some men have bought me Jimmy Choo shoes, Christian Louboutin sandals, Prada bags in addition to my fee. It's been an amazing three years.

I've always been on the wild side. I love to go out dancing and get all dressed up and go to clubs. I'm a party girl and love to have fun. I've been living on my own since I was eighteen. My parents were not surprised when I left. I just love to have a good time and I could afford to leave.

I've lived in a condo for three years. I never bring my clients to my house. We always go to hotels. But a lot of my dates are just that; dates. We go out to dinner and then to a location. Maybe the opera, theater, clubs, business meetings. Or sometimes it is just sex. It really just depends on my customer.

I've built up a nice customer base. I work generally on the weekends. Some of my clients have had me travel to them, to meet them at their locations. I've done a lot of traveling. One of my customers had me meet them in Italy. It was wonderful time. I just attended a lot of events with him. He treated me like a princess.

I do just have clients that want sex. Some men just want me to give them blow jobs. Other times men want me to have sex with other women. I've had threesomes and foursomes. One time I was invited to a gang bang. Now that was really interesting. I was the only woman with eight men. I've never done something so strange in my life.

My client had called my agency and they wanted a girl that would have sex with eight men. I arrived at the hotel and the men were all there. I was dressed in a black teddy with a black garter belt, black thigh high stockings, black thong and heels.

The men had me kneel on a rug. I was dressed in my outfit and each man stood in front of me while I gave them blow jobs. I've never given so many blow jobs in my life. Then the men put me on a table on my hands and knees and each one of them fucked me. I was giving head to one man, jerking off another man, one guy was fucking my pussy, another man was in my ass. Then they would all change and then the next group would do the same thing to me. It was a very long evening that night.

At the end of the evening, all the men jerked off and came on my body. I think the term is called bukkake. But, the good thing was I was paid fifteen thousand dollars to do that.

Now back to my father. I'd gotten a call from the agency. I was to meet this customer at a hotel. They wanted me to be dressed in a school girl outfit. The customer had a fetish for younger women. He wanted the escort to have her hair in pigtails and wanted a white shirt with a tie, a mini pleated skirt, white cotton panties, knee socks and black loafers. He wanted the escort to be licking a lollipop, when she arrived. The fee for this evening was three thousand dollars.

I got ready in the outfit that the client had wanted me to wear. I did my makeup and looked into the mirror and just laughed. After I was all finished getting dressed, I admired myself in the mirror. I really did look like a younger girl. I am five foot five and I am one hundred and five pounds. I have brown long hair, blue eyes, long legs and I am a 34 C cup, I have a bald pussy. Most fetish customers prefer women who have shaved pussies.

I put a rain coat over my outfit and the agency sent over a black limo. They took me over to the Four Season's Hotel. I went to the desk and asked for the room number to my client. My client was staying in the penthouse. Most of my customers are rich clients and usually stay in the penthouse. I took the elevator up to the room. Once I got there. I opened the door, hung my coat, and put down my bag.

I walked into the living room area. There was music playing and my customer enters the room. To my horror and shock it was my father. My darling father is my client.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.