California Rose's - Cover

California Rose's

Copyright© 2014 by BellaDonna

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story of a young girls who future is drastically changed by her kidnap and being sold and held against her will.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Pedophilia   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Enema   Pregnancy   Violence  

It was a mild Sunny Day in North California the middle of the school year. Erin Illiana Smart was child prodigy at the age of fourteen she had been emancipated and worked in a book store and babysat for extra cash. She owned a new BMW it was a compact sports model dark blue in color. It was a gift for her fourteenth birthday. It was paid for and she didn't drive it much she generally rode her bike. She decided to go for a walk it was mid-day it was warm and it was warm there was a slight breeze that made it feel cooler. She didn't notice the van following her. She decided to walk through the park on her way home when she was grabbed from behind and yanked into the van. Erin had red hair and innocent green eyes she was five foot eight she had full lips and large full breasts and a small trim waist and full hips. She was handled roughly as the men put a blind fold and a gag in her mouth. The van sped off down the road it headed towards the interstate. She struggled against the bonds. She struggled for what seemed like hours finally the gag was pulled from her mouth.

"Are you thirsty" her captor asked. She snarled a struggled harder to get free. She finally gave up and nodded a bottle was pressed to her lips she drank thirstily.

She drank most of the bottle she took a deep breath and said. "Why are you doing this? What have I done to deserve this? I don't even know you please let me go and I won't tell anyone. I beg you my family will be sad if I disappear." They ignored her pleading and started talking in a foreign language. She finally gave up struggling and tried to sleep. She must have slept for a few hours because when she came too fully she was laying on a flat soft surface. She could hear many different voices she played dead listening to the voices she could hear feet shuffling and papers ruffling and then she heard someone speaking English. She slowly sat up. She hit her head on something hard and metal she scootched back and felt the bars of a cage. She heard someone come near and say. "Is she for sell? And if so how much she appeals to me."

"She is for sell she is our newest addition she hasn't been trained in the lifestyle." This voice was very deep and commanding. "If you want her she is untrained and most likely going to be very willful. She is very stubborn and will try to escape till she is broken. Pay the agreed price and she is yours No checks only cash."

The man opened the cage and pulled her gently from the cage and helped her stand the gag was removed and the man asked her. "What is your name and how old are you." He circled her and waited for her to reply she trembled before swallowing.

She said "I am 14 and my name is Erin Illiana Smart. Please let me go and I won't tell anyone you kidnapped me. Please I am begging you."

The man chuckled and said "Sorry dear I have bought you, you are property I own you now". He touched her cheek and she was pulled by her arm she was "helped" into a car by her new owner. "So my dear are you a virgin?" Her hands were tied behind her back she trembled.

She gulped "would that change my fate?"

He laughed and said "well no it wouldn't but I have never had a virgin and you seem awfully young to be such a slut." She gasped and turned her head away. "Well are you a virgin or not answer me girl." He shook her; she could smell his cologne and his minty breathe. She trembled before squeaking in fear saying "I will never tell you". He chuckled then shook her a little bit.

"You will regret angering me." He threw her to the floor and flipped her on too her stomach untying her hands and the turning her back over. He yanked her back over on to her back and yanked her pants and underwear off. He started to touch her pussy it was a little wet. He slipped a finger into the entrance. He reached down an unbuttoned his pants and let his monstrous cock loose.

Her eyes got wide fear crossing her face " No please don't please I'm begging please don't do this." He grabbed her hips and pulled her towards him. She started to struggle and scratch and kick. He raised his hand and slapped her hard across the face her eyes closed and her head went to the side. She opened her eyes a little and saw him spit on the tip of his dick and then moistened the entrance of her ass.

He lined up with her entrance and slammed into her she screamed in pain and started to cry she could feel him ripping her open. She was unused to such rough treatment she begged him " ow it hurts no more please I'm sorry". She closed her eyes tears running down her face smearing her makeup. He had entered her unprepared ass she cried as he fucked her hard he was close too coming. He started to slam into her harder, her asshole was open and bloody. As he got closer to coming her started moving faster after he was done Cumming in her he was still hard. He needed to piss he buried himself deeper inside of her.

He relaxed and made sure he was deep inside her when he started to pee. He had a very full bladder he forced his piss into her She clamped her ass muscles around him. He moaned and continued to piss inside her she could feel the burning hot urine filling her insides. He finished and pulled out of her ass and placed an Enema plug in her ass. He then proceeded to blindfold and tie her up so she was defenseless. The Limo stopped at a private air hangor and she was carried to the airplane. When they were in the air he untied and unblindfolded her and led her to the Slave bedroom there was a weird bench-table she was forced to kneel over it as he strapped her to it.

After she was tied down he prepared an Enema bag and hung it and connected the tube to it. He opened up the valve and let the warm water start to fill her. Her guts filled with warm water and soon her stomach had grown to the size of a pregnant woman. He let the Enema do its job while he unhooked her he tied her to a modified work bench so her ass end was in the air. He lubed his cock and lined up with her pussy enterance as he slammed home. She cried out in pain as he ripped through her maidenhead the enema made her tighter then before as her intestines moved around painfully. She was fucked til he came inside her. When he finished he took her into the bathroom and pulled the plug out and forced her down onto the toilet in time to prevent a huge mess. She moaned as her stomach emptied into the toilet.

She was embarrassed as he sat there watching she turned her head away and pushed when it was done she was led back the work out bench thing and tied back down. She was strapped back down ass in the air. He left the room when he came back he had a large dildo in one hand and lube in the other along with a whip and a long thin riding crop. He lubed up the dildo and played with her asshole and started stretching her to except the dildo when she was finally stretched enough he started inserting the large dildo. Once it was in he set the other stuff down and started her training as his slave.

He got in front of her and grabbed her hair. "You're a piece of property now your name is no longer Erin. Your name is now Eva you are a Piece of property to me you are a slut for my use you will do what I want when I want." She shook her head no. CRACK. The whip came down hard on her ass she screamed in pain. "You are my property to do with as I want." She shook her head no. CRACK. She screamed again. "You are my property." She nodded he gently massaged her abused ass he let her go after he switch the dildo for a Butt plug. She sat up as he went to a chair he sat down

"Come here." She walked over to him slowly He patted his leg she sat down and he rubbed her leg. "Lay over my lap." she laid over his lap he softly rubbed her ass. "I can be kind if you do what I want when I want. If you are a good girl you will not get punished." She nodded he let her go she got up and stood waiting. "Are you gonna be good or do I need to whip you more". She shook her head no. "Good". He patted his leg she sat he put his arm around her waist. "I am not gonna stand for disobedience from you. Got it I won't hesitate to punish you I can be a kind master to you but if you disobey I will beat you back into submission."

She kept her eyes down he looked at her. "You will have rules and breaking of any rule will result in a punishment. The bigger the rule to more severe the punishment. You will have a safe word if you get to the point of passing out say your safe word and I will stop but your punishment will continue when you recover. You will be fed and bathed allowed to rest and if I deem you are ready for the rest of your punishment we will continue". She nodded and he kissed her cheek he had her stand up he led her to the table.

She bent over as he told her to be still while he tied her to the table-bench. He told her to relax she did he left the room and came back with a big dog. He pulled out the plug the dog sniffed her cunt she shivered the dog got up on his hind legs and started to hump her ass. The dog entered her cunt she grunted the cock was big she tried to dislodge it the dog growled and snarled she stopped he fucked her hard she could feel the knot growing inside her. The dog came inside her when his knot went down he got off and went to a corner to clean up. Her new master stuck and enema plug in her pussy he hooked it up to the bag. It started to fill her it filled her womb her stomach grew to the size of a pregnant woman. She moaned he turned it off and entered her Ass she moaned in pain he fucked her in the ass he came hard. After he led her to the bathroom he pulled out the plug she emptied her womb into the toilet and after he led her to the bench again he looked down at her.

"One reason I bought you is because of your age you will be a perfect brood mare for my Children. Do you understand?" She nodded looking down at the floor. "Are you going to be a good slave and obey your master?"? She nodded he had her lay on her back. She laid down he opened her legs and got down between them he leaned down and licked her she jumped a little and moaned. He licked her deep and she moaned. "Wanna cum?" She nodded. "Beg for it" She started to beg him to let her come.

He said "You can cum", She screamed and came hard he smiled after she came he let her lay down he covered her up and let her sleep he curled up with her when she woke up he wasn't there. She got up and went to find him. He was in the kitchen area he had a cup of coffee with his feet up the TV was on the news. She went up and covered his eyes. "Guess who?" He chuckled and led her around in front of him.

"Meet your sister slave Cordillia". The girl looked up from the love seat and smiled kindly. "You may speak Cordillia". She smiled and nodded. He smiled and looked kindly at her she blushed and looked down.

"Hi I am Cordillia I am 20yrs old and I have been with master for 2 months. I am a piece of property to please master". She patted the spot beside her Eva went and sat by Cordillia. "The life of a slave gets easier if you do what you are told master is kind and caring and will be good to you if you are a good girl". Eva nodded.

"I am named Eva Now I am 14 and a child genius I am good with numbers and I was a virgin Master deflowered me. We are to be sisters? You are very pretty you are a Bisexual?" Cordillia nodded. "I have never eaten a female pussy I haven't done much master was the first man I have ever been with. Master what is my full new name?"

"You can call me Lia for short I am bisexual I like eating Pussy. I am master's first slave I like a little bit of pain it feels so good I am currently unable to please master because of my condition". Lia whispered. "I haven't told master yet. Master will only give me pain if I ask for it." Eva looked down Lia was covered by a blanket. "Master wants children And I Probably can't give them to him. I am on birth control pills I will probably give up the pills".

"Are you sure you aren't pregnant already". Lia shook her head. "I would love if we had kids at the same time it would be very happy for me". Lia nodded, " I would like to see what it's like with a woman would you be my first?" Lia Nodded.

They were interrupted when there master cleared his throat. "Come here you two". The women got up and went to their master. "Sit on my knees my pretties". They sat down and waited, he smiled and kissed their necks. "You both will be good slave when you are trained I am very wealthy. If you become trained and willingly give your selves to me you will want for nothing. You can have freedom or you can have a prison". The women looked at each other. "I am willing to give you whatever you want I have the means to give you children clothing a pet". The women looked at each other. "I won't let you go I will lock you away if you try to escape".

The women looked at each other they smiled at each other and said in unison. "We will be your slaves as long as you are kind" the women looked at each other and then looked at their feet. Eve said "Why did you rape me I would have willingly given to you my maidenhead if you had asked". He kissed her cheek and nodded the women both put an arm around him. "We are both young we were talking we would like to have children. We are willing to give you our bodies and commitment".

There master looked at them and nodded. "Neither of you will want for certain things I live on a private island I have a huge house and a stable I have a professional cook and a butler. You won't have to cook all you would have to do is take care of my needs. You would have free run of nothing you won't be allowed out without a monitor or a chaperone. You will have an ankle tracker fixed to you at all times. As for kids we will get both of you on fertility treatments. I have a doctor who Lives on the island he has 5 nurses on staff and 6 orderlies they are trained to restrain if need be".

The women nodded and waited he gestured for them to get up. The women went and sat on the love seat. "Lia are you sure you aren't pregnant you may be and I think you are". Lia blushed " I think I am the pills were switched to fertility treatments a week ago. I haven't told master I think he might already know though not that I'm pregnant I am not positive yet. Master takes me everywhere when he goes traveling. He has shared me with men who he is trying to get things from I am not allowed to say no If I do he will let them rape you and a few of them are cruel. Master says he loves to watch and if you try to deny the men he lets use you he will beat you and lock you in a cage".

"If you fight the men he will tie you up and let the nurses and orderlies and anyone else rape you til you give in. If you don't want that you can disobey and fight but I wouldn't recommend it". The pilot announced that they were approaching the landing strip and to buckle up. They all buckled up and when the plane landed they were shuffled into a waiting limo. A large security guard was loading the trunk with the bags. The guard got in the back and sat to the side. The guard inspected Eva with lust in his eyes she was wearing an almost floor length skirt and a beaded top Lia had braided her hair. The women wore similar outfits but of different colors. The guard had a thing for red heads.

Jonathan Vincent Rothschild was thirty five with green eyes and black hair and a straight smile he was six foot tall he was a Rich philanthropist playboy. He was from old money his family went back to the mayflower and back all the way back before the revolutionary war. His family was the richest family and kept earning more. Rothschild were financial advisors who had major clientele. Jonathan though wasn't really much of a financial guy he left the management to his most trusted advisor. Jon didn't have any children yet but would soon he hoped.

The master looked at his slaves and smiled. "My pretties you may call me Master Jon okay". The women nodded and sat looking at the floor. The guard watched Eva with lust in his eyes. She didn't even notice the guard looking at her. She had her eyes on the ground and hands in her lap she didn't wanna get punished again so she was quiet and calm. When they got to the house the girls were ushered into the barn. The barn was actually a slave training room. The women were chained to a wall with locking collars. The guard stood at ease in a military fashion as Jon inspected the women. They both wore soft Indian style shoes.

Master Jon felt their breasts and there pussies he had them lay on a stirrup table he tied them to tables side by side. The doctor came he brought a bag. He pulled 2 vials of blood from each woman and then went down and inspected there cunts for any marring from disease he then stuck his fingers inside. He used a tool to open up the cunts so he could get a better look both women were quiet and patient the doctor finished and said "I will have results back in 1 week". The doctor had an accent that Eva couldn't place.

The doctor said something to their master that Eva didn't catch but he pulled down his trousers and put on a condom. He choose Eva he slammed inside her his cock was big but not as big as Jon's he fucked her she closed her eyes and turned her head away. The doctor continued to fuck her til with one last bruising slam he buried his cock inside her as he came. The guard watched this with mild interest the doctor pulled out and pulled off the condom throwing it in the trash as he left the guard waited Jon went over and released the women and led them to the house. The cook was making lunch when they came in the guard that kept eye balling Eva was assigned as her chaperone another guard was assigned to Cordillia. They sat down to eat after they were done eating the women were shown to their rooms the doors where to be locked at night and there where high tech camera's that where watching them the door between the two women's rooms were left unlocked so the women could see each other.

Jon took both women to his study to lay down the rule for them. The women sat on the duvet and listened. "Rules 1: you are to be in bed by 9 pm every night. Rule 2: You will submit to me your password and I may let you use internet under supervision. Rule 3: You will obey all commands I give to you. If I say drink my piss you will drink my piss got it". The women nodded, " that is all for now my slaves your chaperones will take you for a walk if you want. Dismissed til I call for you". The women got up fixing there skirts they left their chaperones walked behind them silently. They went down the hall to the stairs then down to the kitchen they grabbed bottles of water from the fridge and went the back door where Eva unlocked the door going outside.

The women walked outside to the pool area they stripped down to their matching swimsuits they had the butler bring 2 towels the women helped each other put on sunscreen. The guards sat under an umbrella the butler brought them some Lemonade. The women lay in the sun feeling the rays they enjoyed the warmth the guards watched them after 30 minutes of sunbathing the women went and got in the pool.

The guards waited when it got kind a dark they told the women to get out and get dried off. The women dried off and picked up there stuff the guards stood waiting the women walked into the house the guards behind them the women went into their rooms they went to their bathrooms and started their individual showers. They grabbed towels and stepped under the shower head. The chaperone/Guard who was assigned to Eva his name was Mark Anthony Davenport. The Guard assigned to Cordillia his name was Alexander Dante Vandeross. Eva's hair was long and it curled at the ends if it got humid. Eva turned off the water and grabbed her towel.

Mark Anthony Davenport was smart people liked him he was thirty and six foot two with Black hair and Deep green eyes he was getting rich off of his service and would be able to take care of his family long into the future. Mark had a thing for red heads which was why he immediately took a liking to Erin he was going to have to be very careful around Jon. He was good enough to give him permission to fuck his slaves but he wasn't going to get her pregnant if he could manage it. He was good at making sure that he wasn't the one to pop her cherry. Erin was beautiful he was absolutely enthralled with her every time he saw she wasn't looking he would watch her with lust she was unlike any other woman he had ever seen Jon with which wasn't to say that she was ugly she wasn't she was gorgeous but she clearly wasn't Jon's type. Jon was into Blondes he had been working for Jon for fifteen year's.

Alexander Dante Vandeross was a silent person with blonde hair and green eyes he wasn't guy but he didn't do marriage or kids he just wanted a quick fuck at 29 years old and six foot six inches. He was very well muscled he was a weight lifter he kept himself in good shape he was not interested in either woman he was interested in making money and keeping his job. He had no interest in having a screaming baby any time soon. He planned to invest and double his money he kept his life private His boss paid double the normal pay so he was more than able to keep his boss safe he was actually usually protecting his boss. He traveled with Jon when he went to buy a slave to serve him.

Mark looked at Eva with lust she got out of the shower and stood in front of the counter wrapped in a towel. She grabbed a brush and started to brush her hair. Mark came in the bathroom and pressed up against her from behind he rubbed her hips and ass. She shivered and tried to scoot away. Mark leaned harder against her and put his lips against her ear, "I am very hard I wanna fuck you so bad. Will you let me fuck you are am I gonna have to rape you". She whimpered and struggled to get free he grabbed her and dragged her to the bed he threw her onto the bed.

She struggled to get free he kissed her neck softly she shivered she went still as he gently tried to spread her legs she shivered and tried to keep her legs closed he tied her hands over her head and he also put a gag in the mouth for the moment. He spread her legs as he got between them "If you scream I will put the gag back into your mouth". He kissed her neck and pulled off her towel he felt her to see if she was wet. She was wet he pulled off his pants and out popped his huge cock. He rubbed her clit gently she moaned and bucked as she got close to orgasm he went down between her legs and started to lick her she moaned and bucked.

"Wanna come?" he asked. She nodded and bucked again. "You can come now". She orgasmed screaming against the gag. The gag made it so her screams couldn't be heard. He moved to eye level with her he reached down and lined up eye level with her, he lined up with her cunt opening he pushed inside her it was tight very tight her eyes rolled back in the feelings of building pleasure

He slowly pushed deeper, he could feel her cervix wall just barely. He started to pull out she moaned he speeded up she moaned against her gag he started to fuck her harder. She moaned and tightened her cunt around his cock he started to fuck her harder. After about 15 minutes he came inside of her, she came at the same time he did he kissed her neck and nuzzled her ear "are you gonna scream if I take off the gag?" She shook her head. "Good". He gently removed her gag she sucked in a big breath and closed her eyes he gently touched her hair. She waited for him to let her go. He untied her and she lay still. "If you tell Jon He will fire me and beat you till you are barely alive. Got it he won't believe I raped you I saw him do it to the girl before you he sold her and fired the guard"

Eva laid there til Mark got up he went to the bathroom and took a leak Eva sat up and covered herself she got up and went to the walk-in closet. She picked out a matching light blue belly-dancers outfit she put on a pair of matching soft sole Shoes. She came out of the closet her rapist/Guard was standing at the door. She walked past him and went down the hall to her master's bedroom. She knocked softly on the door. Her master said "come in" Eva and her guard came in to the bedroom.

She saw Cordillia tied to the bed gagged with her master between her legs. He told her to sit and wait she sat watching Cordillia get fucked. It was a few minutes before the Master Jon came inside of Cordillia. He got up and fixed his trouser pants. "How may I help you my dear". She blushed and stood up. He went into the bathroom and washed his hands and then pulled down his pants and aimed his dick he peed quickly then shook and wiped the tip.

"Well master I wish to spend the night in your bed so I may learn to please you", She said.

"Take a shower wash cunt and ass hole. Wash them good and then have the guard shave your cunt bald. Make sure the hair is gone". She nodded and kept her eyes down. She left the room and went to her room she undressed and got in the shower she sprayed water into her pussy and washed out the guards come she washed her ass hole as well and then she finished washing her hair. She finished and got out and wrapped a towel around her.

The guard told her to lay back she laid back on the work out bench with a towel under her he lathered up her pussy and spread her legs he finished lathering and picked up the razor and started shaving her. He washed off the rest of the lather and the lathered the spots he missed he shaved more and then washed again he gently got the hair in her ass crack he washed more and then felt for missed hair he went over a few spots again.

He finally gave approval and washed her thoroughly with warm water he started eating her she came quickly. He washed her again deeply to wash away the come he helped her up and took her to the bathroom he shaved her legs and fixed and braided her hair. She didn't put on any makeup she fastened her belly-dancers outfit. She put on her soft sole shoes and left the room. The guard followed behind her, she walked down to the kitchen she asked the cook for something to eat.

The cook whipped up a small meal. She sat down and ate quickly she enjoyed the food. The guard sat reading the paper she finished and smiled endearingly at the cook. "Thank you sir that was very good". The cook nodded and took the dishes. Eva went back upstairs to the 2nd floor part of the library she looked at the books the books where organized by the genre of the book she looked for the romance books. She was accosted by her master he spun her around and asked her "What are you doing in here". She blushed and looked down.

She said "I like to read I should have asked you I am sorry I won't do it again". He smiled and cupped her chin.

"If you like to read then feel free to read I won't stop you". He said chuckling. She continued to look at the books she didn't find anything she liked she left the library and went to the solarium. She sat in the sun catching rays feeling it the guard sat watching her she was very beautiful he was mesmerized.

It had been over three weeks since Eva had been kidnapped and sold she was a good slave too her master. Her guard Mark had come too her almost every night a few nights he hadn't because of Jon spending the night in Eva's room. Eva was lying in bed reading A book she had found her door opened she looked up her master came in wearing a robe tied loosely around his waist. She closed her book and set it aside getting on the floor in the kneeling position. Her master came over to the bed untying the robe he sat on the bed and then told her to get naked and lay on the stomach and put her knees under her so her ass was in the air. She did as she was commanded her master got on the bed behind her and told her to semi spread her legs she slid her legs apart a little more.

Jon her master started to play with her getting her wet enough so it didn't hurt him when he fucked her. She moaned and rocked against his hand. He got behind her and inserted his cock into her pussy. He started to fuck her hard he moaned and spanked her ass hard and started to play with her ass she moaned and rocked her ass against his hand and moaned her body quivered at her masters touch. Her Master Jon was good but her Mark was so much better he knew how to make her squirm. She wasn't gonna say that too her master but she was slowly becoming enamored with her Master.

She was so hot she moaned and started to clamp and release her pussy she felt so good she had a hard earth shaking orgasm which set off her masters orgasm he came hard inside her his cock setting off another orgasm inside her body. She was so relaxed yet tired she collapsed on her stomach on the bed. Her master lay beside her til she fell asleep. When she woke up she was alone there was a note on the bed beside her she read it. It read "relax today and have fun swim and read or whatever I am going away for a week or so the guards have orders to not let anyone have your body. The guards have been given permission to fuck you but only if you say yes. I have cameras all over the property and they are watching you so you had better behave or I will punish you very severely.

When you get this note I will already be packed but I will wait down stairs so you can come say goodbye. Eva got up and pulled on a sheer silk robe and matching slippers she ran down stairs while holding on to the banister he was in fact waiting for her to by the door she ran to him stopping several feet from him he pulled her to him and gave her a kiss before leaving the house.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.