Island of the Matriarchs
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Reana-with-Cur

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In a bustling port in an unknown world with uncharted oceans, a mariner signs up for a daring adventure. His sexual desire is driven by a lust for submission to females and he finds heaven in port before leaving on a risky voyage. His yearning to return to the woman whos has made him her own is tempered by what awaits him across the unknown ocean; a world only his erotic dreams could conjure up becomes a reality, he may never return, he may never be allowed to return.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Faro struggled in a mixture of futile pleasure and submissive ecstasy as Serena's bulging and slippery pussy hovered over his face again His sniffed impatiently and wriggled in the curtain cords she had bound him with as she pulled her arse cheeks apart and showed him the tangy arsehole which would envelope his nose once more; the insatiable woman was ready to dominate him with her flesh endlessly, having teased his cock back to yet another willing erection. He had been caned and had spent for her twice already and she had moaned in pure ecstasy at the pleasure of his submission many times. She would ride his face again before he was allowed to sleep by her side, his submission to femininity now confirmed. She eased her messy expanse of mature flesh down onto his captive face and released her cheeks, enveloping him in her sweaty warmth.

'You are mine now Faro, and whenever in Verdano you will report to me and will spend at my pleasure, you have no need for Enterprise Lane, your balls are my property here.' Faro was in no position to disagree as he lapped and snorted while her hot pussy and arsehole slipped back and forth over his face and nose, the scents and tastes making his cock eager to spunk in submission again as Serena manipulated it, taking complete charge of his senses while he wriggled with pleasure at being bound and dominated. She moaned with pure delight and ground her sex into his face on reaching another triumphal and heady orgasm at the expense of her slave, Faro's submissive nature thoroughly enjoying the erotic threat of her suffocating him with her supremely fleshy arse; his cock squeezed and wrenched by the mature and dominant woman in her frenzy, he yearned to spurt in glorious submission. Serena at last finished grinding and slipped forward with a deep sigh which was matched by Faro's desperate inhalation of breath as his face was released from her cheeks. She giggled as her bound slave thrust his hips urgently, wanting to shoot his mess in tribute. She eased her mature anus over his face.

'You will finish the night by licking my arsehole as you come; it will confirm your lowly status and my utter domination of you; when your balls will spurt it will be in complete submission.

Faro's nose settled into the cleft of her delicious cheeks as he eagerly licked at the tang of her delicate brown pucker before probing deep into the tight warmth of her anus, his hips lifting a boning cock as Serena enjoyed her complete control of him as it was stroked. She sighed with smug satisfaction as the obedient tongue slipped sweetly in her arsehole, fuelling the mature woman's dominant ego. Faro squirmed in captive pleasure, sniffing and licking at the delicious flesh that held him down while his cock was stroked to the submissive surrender he yearned. Serena sighed and took great pleasure in pushing her arse firmly down whilst stroking the length of his cock, giving her sternest tone as he began to moan and buck.

'You'll shoot your mess in total defeat now, I'll have every last drop of your cream surrendered or you'll feel the cane again!' Faro's whole body tensed in a spasm of pure ecstasy as her dominant taunts drew the cream up from his submissive balls in a lust of heavenly thrusting spurts. Serena sneered in sheer triumph as his hot seed burst in looping jets onto her excited breasts and dribbled down her cleavage; her captive's tongue worshipping the depths of her hot anus in complete surrender as he bathed in the total pleasure of her domination, coming again and again, hoping the orgasm that gripped him would never end. The wonderful feeling of being bound and pinned by her delicious arse held him in a complete rapture as his balls were duly milked to her satisfaction.

Serena slowly lifted her thoroughly cleaned arsehole from the panting submissive's face and pulled his head up to her breasts.

'Lick up your seed my slave, you have been a good boy on your first night as my toy; you'll taste your own spunk now, every last drop which adorns your Mistress's breasts.' She smiled with pleasure as she held him close and the tongue which had worshipped her arse so admirably lapped at the creamy dribbles of warm spunk that the cock at the other end had shot so divinely. Faro was in a dream as his tongue slipped over the globes of flesh and stiff nipples, willingly consuming his own seed in a final act of submissive worship before he was allowed to sleep. He wanted to thank her as she lay him down and untied his bonds, but just stared transfixed by the supreme mature woman. She smiled softly into his eyes and cuddled up to him, pulling the covers over them both knowing his innermost thoughts without them being voiced. Spent and utterly dominated to complete satisfaction, he fell into a deep sleep in her arms almost immediately.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.