Chuck and Lisa - Cover

Chuck and Lisa

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Chapter 74

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 74 - Chuck and Lisa get back to all of the fun they enjoy best. This time they begin including others in their fun. Lisa is gathering and the Fab Five is helping. Just enough action and blood to keep it interesting. Enough sex, to be not recommended for Sunday school reading. Enjoy. I did. If you're not familiar with the Florida Friends stories, this will still be fun but the other stories are fun too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception  

Gina decided that she needed some loving and had moved on top of me sometime during the night. The small but full-bodied voluptuous Italian was kissing me while stroking me to get me interested in what she wanted. The woman is beautiful but is also so very sensuous that she wakes up my primal being. It was seconds, not minutes, before she was sliding down on me. I could feel how wet she was as I deeply slid into her with no effort at all.

Gina was on a short fuse, because she almost instantly experienced an orgasm that rivaled any she had in the past. She kept whispering, "Keep me, keep me, Lover." I held her snuggly as she continued to thrust, getting off again and again until she let out a massive groan and collapsed on me. Gina continued to hold me tightly and my interest was now way up and my body demanded that I give Gina some of the good stuff.

I rolled the beautiful Italian over and began moving in and out of her until she was on the edge of another explosion. I joined her and filled her with my juices this time. Gina hugged me tight and we turned to our sides while still connected. Gina said, "I have to tell you something, and I don't want you to be angry. You told me not to have any more babies, but all these women having babies made me want another to go with Carlo and be friends with all the babies that are coming. I tricked you a couple of months ago, and I'm carrying your child too. Please don't be mad at me and please keep me, Gio, Sofi, and Carlo. I promise to be a good and faithful wife and mother."

I was lying on my side between Gina's legs, with juices leaking from between us while our lips gave each other lovers' kisses. How could I not keep her? "You should know that you are mine forever, or for as long as you want to stay with me and us, Gina. You can't go anywhere; Gio and Sofi are too important to me, and Carlo is from our loving. Don't worry, Lover, I'm not mad. I was just fearful that another pregnancy would harm you."

Gina told me, "But that's what a good Italian woman is supposed to do. She's supposed to make love to her man and give him many children. I will have given you four and feel more complete now. I can be a big, fat, Italian mother loving her man and kids."

"I doubt you will be a big fat woman, but I'll still love you even if you are big."

Tina was at my back and had reached around to play in the messy connection between Gina and me. I could feel another hand between us and realized Tiani was behind Gina. Tina said, "Pull apart; Tiani and I want to clean you up."

Tiani whispered, "And interest you in some more of this stuff. You two made me too horny to sleep, and I need some loving attention now too."

Tina got me back up while Tiani enjoyed leftovers between Gina's thighs. Tina wanted some slow and easy, and Tiani then wanted some deep and fast. Taiying climbed on me for some loving after that, with her sister sitting on my mouth while waiting for her turn. All the women had awakened and were now excited about some loving. They were loving each other until I could get to them to put their fires out. I checked the time on the clock when I had finished loving Julie, and saw that it was only two-thirty, so there was plenty of time for more rest. Lisa lay behind me to hug my back and settle down the four kids moving inside her as I fell back asleep.

Etta's voice clearly came to me as I was drifting off to sleep, "So now you have another of your women bringing you another son. Oh, how I wish I could give us a son. Your father would be so proud, and your mother would be a doting grandmother."

Etta's musing is what I fell asleep listening to.

There was movement in the bed and I then heard something we hardly ever hear. One of the kids was crying. I moved over Frieda who had gotten in front of me. I met Maria on the way to the kids' room. The little Latina mother reached the bed where tiny Juanita was crying and scooped the little girl up. Maria took our little girl into the family room and sat on a couch holding her. The loving mother looked up at me and said, "She feels warm, she might have a slight fever."

I felt Juanita's forehead and she did feel a little warm, but not hot. It was as if my heart went out to the little girl knowing there was something wrong. I asked her, "Where do you hurt, Juanita?"

I was probing her mind to try to find the answer while I spoke to her. The little girl said, "My tummy feels hot." Her mind was thinking logically of what she had eaten. She was thinking in pictures and not words, so I could see the supper and the snacks she had eaten. Then there were some snacks on one of the tables that the two sets of brothers and sisters who were mechanics, the Parsons and Jennings, had out. Juanita had done just exactly what her brothers and other sisters had been doing and swiped one of the snacks from the table top. The picture in her head showed her stuffing it in her mouth as soon as it was off the table. The mental picture didn't tell me what it was, but whatever it had been was now causing the problem."

I looked at the clock and it showed five forty-five. I told Maria that I would go over to the patio and intercept the couples and ask what they had been put out as snacks. Maria asked, "Why would you ask them?" Maria had never bought into the idea that some of us could communicate mentally and that we had the ability to probe in another's mind.

I told my Latino lover, "I think Juanita may have taken something from their table and eaten it. I need to find out what it was."

I didn't do my usual triple S and just dressed quickly and went out the door. The other women were all up and concerned about Juanita by this time. All our kids were unusually healthy, so any slight fever or discomfort was met with concern.

I pulled up at the patio and went inside and greeted Steve coming from the house and turning the patio lights on. There was the sound of a screen door slamming and I saw Glenda coming across the grass from her trailer. Steve asked, "What are you doing here so early? Is something wrong?"

"My little Juanita took something from the table where the Parsons and Jennings were sitting, and now has a stomach ache and slight fever. I need to ask them what they had."

Glenda spoke up and said, "They are early risers and are usually here by six thirty. Have some coffee while you wait."

I poured coffee for Glenda and Steve, but I didn't want any until I had resolved this problem. My kids were important to me, and one was sick, or at least had something wrong. Mercy and Missy came from the house and asked in unison, "Do you know what Juanita ate?"

I shook my head and told them how she had done what all the kids do by swiping something from the table. Juanita isn't very tall and I wondered how she got up high enough to get something from their table. The kids are crafty, so she probably pulled something to stand on up to the table.

Kathy came out of the house listening to what had been said, and mentioned, "Donna and Roberta were both complaining about being constipated. I think Susan gave them something to take that would help."

What in the world could they have had? Any adult medication would be dangerous to a two or three year old. Shoot, I was so anxious that I couldn't even remember how old my kids were.

Mercy told me, "Stop your pacing, and be patient. You'll know in a couple of minutes."

Susan and Kevin walked in the door at six twenty-five. Kathy was immediately talking to Susan to find out what she had given the girls last night. Susan innocently answered, "I gave them four of those little chocolate Ex-Lax. I figured they should be fine if they took those for a couple of days."

The Parsons and Jennings came in and Roberta was looking around on the floor of one of the tables. I asked her, "Did you guys lose one of the Ex-Lax last night?"

Roberta said, "Yes. Susan gave us four, but we only had three when we went home. I was looking to see if it had fallen on the floor."

Mercy said, "Well, there's your answer." She turned to Susan and asked, do you know what ages those things are for?"

Susan said, "They're for adults and kids from twelve up. I don't know what would happen if one of your little ones took some."

"I'm running back home to tell them to call the poison hot line. They answer those kinds of questions."

Susan said, "I'll call the company to see what they say. I'll call Brandy's phone when I get an answer."

Everyone looked at me waiting for an answer as soon as I walked in the door to the kitchen/family room area. I said, "Ex-Lax. Susan gave Roberta and Donna four Ex-Lax, and Juanita probably swiped one and ate it. Susan is calling the company and will call Brandy's phone when she knows something."

Tina said, "So that's why she has the runs so bad all of a sudden. Let me call a pediatrician real quick to find out what they know or think."

Tiani had her cell phone and looked up the poison hot line's number.

I found Maria and Juanita in the children's bathroom. Poor little Juanita looked ashamed as she had begun pooping in her pull-ups. She had been so proud that she didn't have to wear a diaper to bed. I told Maria, "Our little girl ate some chocolate Ex-Lax off the table where Donna and Roberta were sitting. Roberta just told me they had lost one and was looking for it this morning. We're finding out what the dangers are now."

Brandy came in the bathroom and said, "According to the company, we should give Juanita milk, cheese, and any regular food she will eat. Since it's been overnight, they said she would be having bowel movements until everything is gone. The stomach ache and slight fever was normal and to be expected for someone very young."

While Brandy was still in the doorway, Tiani came in and told us, "The poison control people said we need to have Juanita drink lots of milk and have some cheese and anything else she'll eat. They said she should be over the effects of the medicine in a couple of hours."

Tina came in and was the third to tell us almost exactly the same thing. I was sending the tiny girl comforting thoughts so she wouldn't be worried about her ability to continue to use pull-ups. I mentally asked her if she would not take things from the adults to eat. She spun around in her mother's arms and looked me. I heard in my head, "I'm sorry, Daddy. I won't do it again."

Oh shit! I had moved the acknowledgement of our ability to communicate without spoken words way beyond what it should be. The little girl had accepted that ability without hesitation and had answered in the same manner. How do I explain this to her mother who doesn't accept that some of us can communicate without the spoken word?"

My head was flooded with words from multiple people. Etta's soothing voice said, "Enjoy it, Chuck. You have a little one who is strong with the gift's ability. Maybe it requires an emergency to begin the ability to communicate."

My mental family had shared in that exchange with this tiny girl. I wouldn't have expected anything less in reality, but it was amazing how those in the family with the gift were paying so much attention. I knew that Marion and Virginia were paying close attention, as were Mercy's four kids. I wondered when my other kids would begin showing symptoms of the gift. Mercy's triplets had more or less discovered their abilities on their own, and had adapted to the gift by using it to communicate between them and to snoop on others.

I told Maria that I was going to shower and shave real quick. She asked, "Can I shower with you this morning? Juanita is okay and cleaned up now. Judy and Nancy said they would watch her."

What Maria wanted was some tenderness after her scare. As I washed her hair, she asked, "Can you really talk to some of the others without words?"

I told her, "Yes, we can do that, but it is from our ancestors. It is a gift of the mind that we have, but it can go away if we are not a good and loving people."

Maria hugged me as I rinsed her hair, "You will never lose that gift, Chuck. You are the most loving man I could ever have. I'm happy I didn't stay away and came home to be with all my family. Are you happy I'm going to give you another little girl?"

"Who told you that you would have a girl this time?"

"Mercy told me. She said I was the perfect mother to have another little girl. That makes me happy, Chuck. I love my little Juanita, and I'll love this one too. What will we name her?"

"Let's think about it, Baby. How about asking Juanita what she thinks."

Maria sighed and held me in her arms, "I'll think about it and will know what it should be when the time comes. I love you, Chuck, and want you to know I'll never leave again. You're stuck with me."

That gave me a smile as I shut the water off and grabbed for a towel to dry my little Latina off.

We found that most of the household had already gone to the patio when we were dressed, so those remaining loaded up and rode a cart to breakfast.

Little Juanita had to run to the potty a couple of times, but didn't have any more accidents. Missy came to me and said, "You're so lucky to have already communicated with one of your little ones. That you can talk to the four inside Lisa is also something so very special. Lisa says she can tell when you're comforting them as they settle down and are quiet for a while. You know you need to talk to all those people in Tasker. Maybe you should impregnate the female population there so they have a fresh start. They have so much bitterness that they may never regain the gift."

Mercy sat with me as I had a breakfast sandwich. "You have really tilted the earth around here, Chuck. Steve thinks you walk on water, and Dewey is a close second. Your Midas touch has expanded, and almost anyone who deals with you is becoming successful. I know you don't intend to, but you're a catalyst for a lot of things happening around here. You are blessed and have a strong gift, Chuck. Continue using it for the betterment of us all."

I looked at Mercy and told her, "Don't put me up on some kind of pedestal, Mercy. Your mom, you, and Etta are the ones who are strong with the gift, so you three use it for our family and friends. My family is so big and will soon be even bigger, so I'll need all your help. We're all in trouble if all these little ones are going to be as perceptive as little Juanita has become. Just imagine twenty plus little ones listening to you and Steve, or you and Sue making love."

"We already have an active audience, Chuck. Those nasty little cretins are always snooping when Steve makes love to me. They are doing the same with you, too. They are the ones who came to tell me when you did Lisa more than once one night. They think that you gave her multiple babies when the two of you were very passionate that night."

"Didn't you tell them the various scenarios that could have caused the multiple births, Mercy?"

The mystery woman said, "No, I didn't tell them. There's no reason to. What they thought is probably what happened, but do you know what they asked me?"

"Okay, you got me. What did they ask you?"

"Trixie was the elected spokesperson. She asked if I would make love with you to create a super baby so they would have a sibling who could anticipate the future the way you seem to do. They are convinced you see into the future and a child between us would be supernatural."

"Jesus H. Christ, Mercy. I hope you dispelled that idea."

"Hey, it's not a bad idea. Getting a kid with those qualities would sure be fun to try for. Steve even thought it would be neat for you and me to create a kid."

"No. No way. No fucking way. You are Steve's ... Period. I love you like a sister, Mercy, but not as a woman I want to create a child with. No, no, no, no babies between you and me."

My mind was filled with Etta, as she said, "Wouldn't that be so much fun to make one? Mercy and you are a perfect match for a gifted child." I was in shock.

Missy sounded off, "Oh, yeah! My little Mercy with your big dick splashing gallons of your good stuff into her would create a super kid. That would be so good. I'm available if you need to practice."

I laughed as Mercy said, "You're not supposed to be thinking those things, Mom. This was a very loving conversation before you became the slut of the day."

Mercy was in front of me, so I held her by both her arms and said aloud to her, "As much as our families are mixed up, Mercy, there will be no babies between you and me. You know that you're probably past the time you should be having more kids anyway."

The mysterious woman said, "Yeah, I know, but it's fun to think of anyway. I think the super kid or kids are living inside Lisa right now anyway."

I almost went to the bar to create a Dewey special, but resisted and poured myself another cup of coffee. Wanda came to me and said, "Come in and mess around in the office and use the range since you're staying in town today. Jan would probably enjoy showing you up since you're out of practice, and she has a competition this weekend and needs to practice."

I told Wanda I would be in shortly. I checked on little Juanita and held her in my lap for a few minutes. The little imp was exploring her new mental ability and asked me, "Are we going to the island where they have big birds today or tomorrow?"

With a grin, I mentally told her, "We're going tomorrow, Nita. Do you like to talk like this?"

The little girl looked at me, looked around the patio, then said, "Yes, but there are more who talk like this than you and me."

Wow, that was a very intelligent sentence from a little girl. Juanita hugged me and told me, "We are special, aren't we, Daddy? We're like Aunt Mercy, Aunt Missy, Mama Lisa, and Mama Etta. I hear Marion and Virginia, and I hear the triplets and their big brother, too. They have taught me how to speak in this way. Is this alright?"

"Of course it's okay, Baby. But your Mommy doesn't know how to do this, so you need to say what you want with her out loud. Don't talk to others in your mind all the time so that she doesn't think you're keeping things from her."

I was as guilty by slipping back and forth between being vocal and speaking with my mind.

The little girl got up from my lap and ran to give her mom a kiss on the cheek, then ran into the house to be with the other kids.

Missy and Etta came to sit on each side of me. Missy said, "You know she's going to teach every one of your kids how to talk to each other. They can barely talk, but they'll be mentally talking to each other very soon. Juanita has excelled in her language skills the same as Izzy. The girls are learning faster than the boys right now. This is going to be so much fun to watch."

Missy said to me, "I promise to help Etta watch the kids with their mothers so they don't get out of hand. It's too bad we can't inject the women with some kind of serum that would give them the gift. Your women are very loving and attentive. It would be wonderful if they were gifted."

I suppose this was one more reason to stick around home more. The women were going to need me to keep peace with the critters.

When I had a chance to talk to more than one woman of my group at a time, I advised them I was going into the office and should see them about noon.

I almost enjoyed driving the luxurious Lincoln into the office while considering what was going on with my family. I entered through normal security for a change once there, and chatted with the security people. Both of the guards had heard about the second big counterfeiting confrontation and wanted details. I told them they would probably be provided with a video of the take down.

I stopped in the Station to say hi to everyone and to confiscate a law enforcement donut. I actually confiscated two of them and a Styrofoam cup of their coffee, as they always had good coffee.

It took two hugs to get through my reception area, but they were fun hugs. Wanda was waiting for me in her office, so I offered her one of my law enforcement donuts. She pushed a button on her phone and said, "Please bring in that box of treats you brought. Conish."

The two girls from our outer office came in with a box of Danish pastries. They set it on the small round conference table in front of Wanda's desk and sat with us. I had to smile as I was sitting with two regular donuts, but was looking at some very tasty looking pastry.

Wanda told me, "Have some of the good stuff. We'll take your donuts back to the station. No one will know and they'll be gone before ten."

I looked at the three women in my office life and told them, "Thank you three for keeping me apprised of what's happening and for giving me warning of something coming up. I want to tell you that I'm really trying to become less of a target and more of an administrator. This office has set many precedents that other offices will have to live up to in the future. There will be more Marshals and more Deputies handling problems that can't be handled by other branches as our population expands. We're responsible for the protection of all government employees and government properties. We're also responsible for interstate runners who are hiding from the law. Your job is to keep tabs on those people and properties within our area of responsibility. Do that and we'll have done our job."

Wanda applauded, making me blush. She then told the girls, "Go back to work for the slave driver. He needs to go downstairs and qualify for a change."

Wanda picked her handbag up and pushed me toward the door. Down in the range, Cap said to me, "You know, I haven't heard that you've made a bunch of phenomenal pistol shots to capture perps this time around. I know you were involved in a Secret Service bust of a counterfeit operation, but there's no notation you doing immense damage to them before they were overcome."

"Hey, you know that I can't be the lead guy for every event I attend, Cap. I encouraged others to take the lead and stayed with the masses while giving directions this time."

"There it is," Wanda interjected. "Chuck was directing what was going on the whole time. I'll bet he was even responsible for getting everyone out of their command trailer before it blew."

I didn't say anything and let that die.

I took three ten round magazines into a range booth along with eye and ear protection after dropping my duty magazine and ejecting the round, and set everything on the small table at the side of the booth.

I put the glasses and ear protectors on, and then picked up a ten round magazine. I inserted the magazine, chambered a round, and automatically put ten rounds into the body mass paint. The grouping was so tight that you wouldn't be able to tell how many rounds went through there.

The next magazine was all in the top of the forehead and the grouping was so tight again that you couldn't tell how many rounds hit there.

The third magazine was supposed to be five in the body mass and five in the head. I made a face with a big smile on the head of the target, and used the last round to give the target a nose instead.

"Not good, Johnson. You're making a mockery of what you're supposed to be doing here."

I laughed as I replaced the three empty magazines with three fresh ones, and told Cap. "Let's do it again with my left hand. I haven't practiced left-handed for months."

That actually wasn't true since I had to use my left hand to fire a couple of times in the last few months.

I went through the body mass and head shots, and then the five in each. The groupings were so tight once again that you really couldn't count the rounds that hit where.

Cap said, "You know that you have a unique ability to shoot so much better than anyone I've ever seen. You can shoot with either hand and make it look effortless. I'm good, but I can't consistently shoot accurately with either hand. I wish you could teach that."

"Teach them to just think of where the target is and fire when you teach using the alternate hand. That's what I do and the target is where I fire so far. There's no real secret. I practiced a lot to get to this point, so you have to work to get here."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.