Chuck and Lisa
Chapter 72

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 72 - Chuck and Lisa get back to all of the fun they enjoy best. This time they begin including others in their fun. Lisa is gathering and the Fab Five is helping. Just enough action and blood to keep it interesting. Enough sex, to be not recommended for Sunday school reading. Enjoy. I did. If you're not familiar with the Florida Friends stories, this will still be fun but the other stories are fun too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception  

I woke on my own and slipped from bed and put my peg, shorts, and T-shirt on. I went out to the grassy area and began to do my forms after preparing the coffee pot. All the regulars were doing forms with me within ten minutes. I wondered if they knew how much strength and muscle memory they were developing.

We all had a quick swim before going in to shower and on to the patio for breakfast where we were all greeted by the rest of the cast and crew of S&S, CS&S, and the other organizations sponsored by the two companies.

I knew I had been absent often this past couple of months, and also knew that I was going to have to make contact with many of them to follow up on things that were begun before this recent crazy period. Wanda advised me, "Check on what you have going here and out at the Airpark today, and you can come in to catch up at the office tomorrow. You probably should go down to Costa Rica Friday for a long weekend if you can work it out. You, Sharon, and I get recovery leave because we were wounded in the line of duty, so I can go down with you."

Brandy had heard the conversation and advised, "You know Cassie may not be able to go with us. She's not been around for the local kids' home schooling and should probably catch them up."

Cassie said, "I worked with the kids the last two days and will do it again today and tomorrow. I'll make sure they have been assigned what they need until Monday, Tuesday, or even through the whole next week."

I tried to make a mental list of what I wanted to do. The new machine shop needed to have a look see, as well as the school where we were teaching the trade. I really needed to check with my local accounting people to find out how the villages were doing and if we were getting any men into school to gain professions to live a useful life. I needed to check with Sal on how his cyber investigations had been coming along and also how he was doing helping Wes with the aircraft I had daydreamed about. I should have spent some time with Ben while I had him nearby in Hawaii, but there had been too much going on for us to discuss thoroughly the various businesses.

I asked Billy if he could show me around his part of the training center and our new machine shop. He said, "I was hoping I could show you our progress so that I could brag a little. The shop is producing some high quality parts that fit the 'perfect' label before they go out the door. Our quality has already influenced some of our customers to give us more orders. I think the organization is going to turn a profit very soon even with the heavy startup and training costs."

Sal asked me if I could stop by the R&D center so he could go over some things. Wes was with him and said, "I have some things to show you out at the Airpark when you get a chance. Steve took a look yesterday, so it's your turn."

My wheelchair bound accountant told me, "Check in at your office there when you come out to the Airpark, and we'll go over things here and Costa Rica. You'll be pleased."

I almost lost it when my cell phone buzzed and I saw it was my contact. Lisa and Sharon were nearby and Lisa quickly obtained the protocol for the day. "Johnson." After we exchanged the protocol, the contact asked, "Would you consider helping on a takedown of a small counterfeiting organization in Atlanta?"

"No, not really. You know my sidekick, observer, and I suffered wounds in St. Louis, minor, but wounds anyway. Pick an up and coming agent and get him or her on it."

The contact said, "I figured that. Are you really going to go into some form of semi-retirement?"

"Not retirement, but maybe a little seclusion, and definitely some hiding from bad guys' bullets and explosions. You know what I want to do and why, so don't ask if at all possible. Double up on the Agents so they have the necessary manpower when you have something happening. Have enough men and one of them will rise to occasion and become the leader you need. Ace will be back in action soon, and the other guy is supposed to be doing okay too."

The contact was complaining, "You know the Secret Service budget has been hurt lately. Homeland is being stingy again. The Ops budget hasn't been touched and we did get somewhat of an increase, but we're still fairly tight." The contact said, "I'll bring a bunch of the more experienced Ops men together to get this one. You should be around to advise them, but I know that's how you become involved."

"Not right now, and not for a while. Keep my personal obligations and my family in mind. It's going to be a huge family very soon. Talk to me after the first of the year. I'll either get out or begin to help out a little. No more big ones."

The contact almost whispered, "Good luck, I hope you stay safe for a while," before he ended the call.

Lisa kissed my cheek when I had obviously ended the call, and said, "It was good to hear you turn down an operation. You might still be around when I have my four in our arms."

I told the girls that I was going to go see Billy and his operation this morning, but should see them for lunch if they were on the patio. I would call Lisa or Brandy to find out where they were.

Billy was excited to show me the school. We went to watch some of the men using the more primitive machine tools and he told me, "They need to learn how the machines work before they use the more sophisticated computerized equipment. Tool and Die work is exacting, as parts must be perfect to specifications so they will fit. There may be parts built in more than one shop, but they still must fit together perfectly. I will put these men and women up against anyone when they finish our school. They don't leave here until they can do perfect work."

We went to the main shop from there. I was astounded by the quantity of sophisticated machines and the absolute cleanliness of everything. I kept thinking of how much was spent to get this operation under way. There seemed to be a lot of men and women working at machines and keyboards. I watched as two men were setting up the tools to be used in making a part. They had multiple tools on two large wheels that would change to a specific tool such as drill bit, and then the tool would begin working on the blank. Oil would pour across the bit and metal blank as it worked, and there would then be a pause as multiple lasers shot a light across the metal blank. The wheel would turn for the next tool when that location was exact. There was a constant display of the laser readouts until the display showed a 'perfect' match with the programmed specifications. It was so automated that you almost didn't need an operator, but Billy said it was important to monitor every second the machine was operating for the tiniest imperfection.

Billy said to me, "Come look at something we have just begun. This is going to be a very profitable part of our operation."

We went into an anteroom where we put on paper booties over our shoes, a paper clean room gown, and a hair net. We then went into a room that had four large oblong machines that almost looked like space capsules. Billy took me to a viewing panel of one of the eggs so that we could look inside. Something was spinning at an incredible speed. It was almost imperceptible, but an object that appeared to be similar to a cone was growing larger.

Billy said, "What you're looking at is our newest endeavor in growing silicon for computer chips. We're producing a grade that Texas Instruments seems to like so far. Depending on how the cone is grown, we can determine how many electrical devices are contained within the chips. This technology has been around for about thirty years, but what we're doing is technically state of the art and is very exact. We have to have a totally vibration free environment and electrically perfect signature. We can't vary the voltage or current within the modules by even one hundredth of a volt. Any variance can negate the value of the cone and waste a day's time and a lot of raw material."

I had to ask, "Is something like this profitable?"

"Oh yes, Chuck. We've already recovered the cost of the machinery and the plant modifications for them. These will be a major profit center. Our reputation is growing and manufacturers want our crystals. Even our rejects have value as they can still be used for lesser capability chips that sell on the market. We don't have but one in fifty that are rejects, however. We are producing quality so far because we clean and adjust the module after each growth."

Billy continued, "We might purchase the equipment to slice the wafers for some of the smaller chip customers. That should be even more profitable. The etching equipment would be the next step, and then we could create and sandwich our own chips."

"Wouldn't that create a bad feeling with your customers?"

"Probably not, Chuck, because they create very specific chips and we would be producing knockoffs of chips needed for the industry."

"I'm glad you took the time to show me everything, Billy. All of this is special. That you're incorporating the disabled vets into the programs is really important and gives them a feeling of self-worth."

As we were going out of the building, Billy told me, "Those men are dedicated to being productive. They want to learn and they want to support their families and just themselves, in some cases. I think over half of my men live in your village and come to work on the carts that run between there and here. Do you know we have carts that can haul eight wheelchair bound men at a time? They are very busy in the mornings and evenings. We may decide to expand the machine shop to a second shift. The silicon shop has to operate twenty-four - seven because of what it does and how long it takes to grow a crystal."

That was a major learning curve for me. I've come a long way in my knowledge of a lot of things lately. That was just another example of how sophisticated the products of S&S, CS&S, and the park are.

It was nearly noon, so I called Lisa to find out where she was. "I'm at the patio for lunch with all our women. Come and eat with us if you're close."

Steve was enjoying a cup of coffee at the bar when I arrived, and asked me what I thought of the Tool and Die operation.

"That was an amazing tour, Steve. Billy has a lot of men and women in training, more in his main shop, and then a group working in the area where he is growing silicon. That was an amazing educational experience."

Steve told me, "Billy is a lot smarter than anyone would give him credit for. I think his long hair and scruffy beard that accompanies his limp makes him look like a bum or a crazy biker. It's another case of looking inside the cover. He's a biker alright, but he's a lot more than that."

Sal came over and said, "Are you coming over this afternoon? You can check Wes's design out and how we've been testing and modifying what he's creating. We're also renting out some processing time to another company. They have a few things they need to run, and if what I saw was an example, they paid for four hours for what will take about fifteen minutes to do. I'll probably have to have some of their program reworked, but we'll give them their money's worth."

Steve told me, "We've been able to use Sal's programming knowledge and his computer system in just about every function of the businesses since we brought him on board. He has been working with Sue's fabric people to create more durable cloth for work and sport clothes. I think she should create a line of little boys' clothes with the strongest cloth since boys can wear out a pair of pants faster than anyone."

Steve told me to get my gym clothes on and go for a workout with him after lunch. I rode my cart home and then went to the gym. Steve and his women were already there, along with all of the Fab Five, Etta, Julie, Lisa, Sharon, and Tina. Tina told me, "I need to get in the habit of regular exercises for a pregnant woman. I want to look as good as Brandy, Frieda, and Tiani did when I have my guy."

"So you're going to have a boy, are you?" I asked, wondering who was advising her.

"Yep, Missy and Mercy both said it was a boy, and Etta said it was guaranteed, but she said I might get a surprise. We'll see."

I looked at her, and then saw Lisa grin and duck her head to keep me from seeing what she was thinking. It didn't work. I was able to listen to her and Etta chuckling together that Tina may be having twins like Jane. That was shocking as it just didn't seem possible for my family to be having so many multiple births. It was Mercy's voice that told me, "What would you expect, considering the frequency you make love to your women. They get themselves all worked up and then you fill them with a pint of sperm full of little wigglies."

"Oh Mercy, no man can give a pint of sperm. Tina is usually toward the end of our sessions, but she was first and last while we were in Costa Rica before we went to Hawaii, and even there she was right waiting for a big finish a few times."

Lisa mentally told me, "That's how you did me. We were at each other a couple of times a day until I knew we had done the trick. I think the reason I produced so many eggs is that you kept getting me so excited. Your little tadpoles were strong enough to hunt those eggs down and make at least one of them split or more than one sperm attached to it, however it happens."

Author/Editor note: Every once in a while a couple of eggs will sneak out of the ovaries instead of the one at a time they're supposed to produce, and that's how you get fraternal twins/trips, etc. Identical multiples come from a single fertilized ovum that separates when it doubles. If two sperm cells hit an egg at the same time, it can – maybe – produce a diploid fetus, one with two X chromosomes and one Y, which, at least in science fiction, is a physical superman.

When we finished, Steve said, "Come up to the pool to get some sun and let those horny cougars oil you up. You might get to put some lotion on Mrs. Jorgensen if you're lucky. I think she would love you to get your hands on her."

I laughed and asked, "How old do you think she really is? She has to be close to ninety, but she's still in remarkable condition and really enjoys showing a lot of that old saggy body she has."

Mercy told me, "She won't tell us her real age, but Glenda thinks she's way over ninety. We see her out taking a walk to keep fit most mornings. Come and oil her up. Give her a thrill. I'll let you do me after her."

Frieda told Mercy, "You know that we girls like to get that attention from Chuck too, so don't hog him."

Mercy told her, "I'll have Steve rub you girls down. He has the best hands of all the guys. Chuck may be second, but Steve is the best."

Mercy handed me a bottle of tanning oil when I lay down with the women and was put next to Mrs. Jorgensen. She told me, "Just look at that luscious body lying there waiting to be smothered in lotion. Take advantage and give her some attention, Chuck."

You would have thought the woman was going to begin purring the way she enjoyed my hands. Knowing how delicate an older person can be, I was very careful to be gentle with her. She rose up on her arms when I finished giving her back, neck, arms and legs a good oiling, and said, "I wish I was ten years younger so I could take you home for an afternoon delight. I think you'd kill me if we did that now."

The woman pushed herself up to give me a very sweet kiss on the lips.

Frieda motioned for me to come next to her, and I did. Judy and Nancy did me while I oiled Frieda up. Nancy said that she used the highest SPF lotion available so that she didn't turn any darker. Tiani is light-skinned and has trouble keeping from burning, so she uses a higher SPF too. I was only there for about twenty minutes before I told everyone that I needed to get back to my park tour for today.

I went home, showered, dressed, and headed to the R&D center. I was greeted by the awesome Grenaline, or Gin, when I went into the computer systems reception area. This young lady had a killer body, but was also just downright gorgeous. She said, "Sal told me you were on the way. Go through that door to his work room. Do you want some coffee, water, or a soft drink?"

"If Sal gets coffee, I'll have some with him." I said that as I reached for the door knob to enter his office area.

Sal was at his desk with multiple monitors in front of him and another half dozen with more keyboards on the counter behind him. The man looked up, grinned, and waved me to come around to his side of the desk. He motioned toward a couple of rolling desk chairs and said, "Pull a chair over and I'll show you how far we are with the project you wanted us to work on."

Sal brought up what looked like an outline of a corporate structure. Each level he clicked on brought up an analysis of what the department was, the head person, what they were responsible for, and what activities they were involved in at this time.

Sal explained that Bering Mining was just a small group sponsored by some wealthy Russians, but also received financial aid from the KGB. It appeared that most of their activity was legitimate, but they did seem to have people come in and out of the country as consultants. Sal said, "These consultants aren't all that careful, and we were able to hack their laptops and get a lot of information. These people attempt to do a lot of spying, but they aren't covert enough to get away with much. They do make contact with people in New York and D.C., along with a few attached to military contract operations. I've forwarded a lot of information on to the FBI through Jan so that they can follow up on what I've found out."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.