Chuck and Lisa
Chapter 71

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 71 - Chuck and Lisa get back to all of the fun they enjoy best. This time they begin including others in their fun. Lisa is gathering and the Fab Five is helping. Just enough action and blood to keep it interesting. Enough sex, to be not recommended for Sunday school reading. Enjoy. I did. If you're not familiar with the Florida Friends stories, this will still be fun but the other stories are fun too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception  

My eyes opened to watch the clock on the nightstand click over to six AM. I knew today could be hair-raising, but the only way to handle it was to do all the normal things and just be ready.

I slipped my peg, shorts, and T-shirt on and went to the kitchen. I was going to make coffee before doing some forms, but it was raining fairly heavy. I put the coffee on, and then went to the bedroom to get my sports leg before going to our exercise room. I did fifteen minutes on the treadmill and fifteen on weights. I knew I should do more, but I needed to get showered and dressed to get out of there.

I met Wanda in the kitchen. She was already dressed and ready to go. I sipped a cup of coffee and told her, “I’ll be ready to leave in fifteen. I’ll make sure Sharon is ready too.”

Sharon was in the shower, so I shaved, brushed my teeth, and changed places with her so I could shower. I was dressed and pulling my pre-packed overnight and equipment cases into the kitchen within another ten minutes. I made the rounds and kissed all the women and gave pats and squeezes to my kids. Marion came to me and pulled my head down, “You know I see through your door when you close us off. I think Grandma Etta and Virginia can do that too. You have to work harder to close yourself from us. I love you and want you to come home to us, Daddy.”

That’ll choke you up.

Sharon, Wanda, and I left in the big Lincoln breaking a few speed laws getting to the office. We went up in the private elevator instead of going through security, and opened the office. It was seven fifteen and I wanted to be at the airfield by eight.

Wanda went to her desk and found several folders with the Sioux Falls paperwork in them. She looked them over and turned to me, “Unless you have something to do in your office, I have what I need, and we don’t have to wait for the girls. Let’s get this show on the road.”

We made it to the airfield by seven fifty and found the Citation in front of the charter office. I went in, grabbed the logbook, and signed the aircraft out. Wanda was doing the exterior preflight outside. I heard the APU spool up and wondered who was doing that for us.

Jimmy came to the door and said, “Get out of here. The right engine is up and you’re ready to go. Get the left engine spooled up and hit it. We have checks to do on your aircraft that Cessna sent down. Plan on it being down for a couple of days.”

Wanda said, “I’ll call in to open the flight plan when we’re off the ground. I filed it last night so that we wouldn’t have to worry about it this morning.”

My co-pilot began reading down the checklist as I spooled the left engine up then called for taxi clearance. There was no problem as there were no early charters or early lessons. We were cleared to taxi to the runway for immediate takeoff, and were wheels up by eight ten. I told Wanda, “We’re going to pick up an hour, so we’ll be there by about nine forty-five, local time.”

Wanda said, “It’s so cool to fly this bird. Going six hundred miles per hour sure cuts down the travel time.”

I told Wanda, “The weather shows that we’re good all the way through without getting into the jetstream or any headwinds.”

Sharon came up, sat in the jump seat, and asked, “Can I make some coffee? I was a little rushed this morning.”

Wanda told her, “Look in the heated compartment next to coffee pot. I ordered some breakfast sandwiches for us.”

“Sharon and I love you for thinking of food, Wanda.”

The tall busty woman said, “I hope you love me for more than that, but I’ll take whatever compliments I can get.”

We chatted about everything but the 600 pound gorilla that was with us. We were cool as long as we weren’t contacted. We were solid green until then. Wanda had called the station to advise them of our arrival time so we were met as soon as we had the aircraft parked. I called for fuel but told them that it wasn’t an emergency and we would wait our turn.

The Deputy who was waiting for us took us to the office where we were greeted by the existing Chief, Tom, Havana, and the new administrator. The other three Deputies were there, as well as a newly hired Deputy trying to fit in without drawing attention.

I took a couple of minutes to go over what we were going to do and what was required. I pointed at Wanda and told everyone, “This lady knows all the procedures required to make this change. Follow what she wants to do in the order needed to do them, and quickly we’ll be done with this.”

Tom said, “One of these men needs to leave to accompany the judge to the courthouse. He’s going to be doing bailiff duties all day. I think the new guy should go with one of regular Deputies to pull that duty today. Good luck, Guys, I probably won’t see you for a while.”

Sharon assisted Wanda in doing inventory. They really didn’t have much since this was a small station. They only had six vehicles, but they did have a lot of old .357 revolvers that had never been taken out of service. The retiring Chief Deputy said, “Every time I tried to send those back, they sent me more. It took two years to get rid of the nine millimeter Berettas for the Glocks. The station should be set as long as they don’t change sidearms for a while.”

Wanda wrote up a secure shipping order for the excess .357s and had Havana pack them for shipping. I went over the station procedures with the incoming Chief. He knew what he was supposed to do as he had been the Assistant.

We took a lunch break and enjoyed joking and laughing with Tom and the outgoing Chief. The older man said, “I always knew this redskin was going to do well with the Marshals Service. He’s always been a straight shooter and given his all to the job. Good luck, Tom. You’re going to need it in D.C. I somehow think that you won’t put up with the petty bullshit that goes on up there. I hope you don’t.”

We got right back to it after lunch and finished everything by three thirty. The retiring Chief said goodbye to us, signed his sidearm in, but kept his Deputy Marshal badge. That number would retire with him. Tom looked around and said, “It’s done. Havana and I will be in D.C. tomorrow. We have an appointment with the attorney for the house in the afternoon and I’ll start with Sam on Wednesday. This has been a bit of a whirlwind, but just like you did when you were here before, you came in here, fixed the problem, and said adios. You were just like the Lone Ranger, except you didn’t yell ‘Hi Yo Silver’.”

I had to laugh at that as I had listened to recordings of the Lone Ranger as a kid. I mentioned that we could take him to D.C. if he had everything packed and worked out. Tom said, “No, Sam is sending a charter for us in the morning. Our vehicles will be there tomorrow, so we’re all set. Thanks anyway.”

We shook hands and exchanged hugs. I realized we didn’t have transportation to either the hotel or the airport as we walked out of the station. We went back inside and asked the new admin assistant to call a taxi for us.

I told the girls, “It’s not even four thirty yet, so we could be home by around seven thirty or eight.”

Wanda suggested, “How about pushing fate a little and go to St. Louis for the night. They said they would call you today, but they haven’t. Let’s go there, eat a nice supper, and get a good night’s sleep. You can check on the problem in the morning and leave there without worrying about going back.”

That’s what we did. We were at a nice hotel near St. Louis airport by six. We had a good dinner without a lot of alcohol and settled in our rooms by eight. We had connecting doors that allowed the two girls to go back and forth between the two rooms. Around nine local time, Wanda said, “Okay, let’s get something straight. I’m going to spend the night in a wet spot cuddled up against Chuck. I know you’ve tried him out, but I don’t know whether or not you want to do it again. I’m one of the man’s long time lovers although we’re both committed to others. I’m all for it if you want to share, as l love playing with cute little things like you. If not, go sleep in the other room.”

Sharon grinned and said, “Can I watch?”

“You can watch all you want, Baby, but don’t be surprised if I don’t leave anything for you.” Wanda had a wicked grin on her face.

Wanda and I played for over an hour before I finally entered her and thrust for another fifteen minutes. I pulled her hips to me when I knew she had come all she was going to, and sucked on one of her long nipples, giving me the impetus to let loose with stream after stream of the good stuff.

We were gently kissing each other while coming down from out orgasmic explosion when Sharon pushed me aside and dove for Wanda’s creamy center. She almost instantly had Wanda right back into another orgasm. Sharon raised her head and told me, “If you can find a place to put that thing that’s growing again, put it in and give me some of it too.” Wow! My little bodyguard was offering her body to me again. I kissed her neck, back, and right down to her crinkle, then on to her juicy center. Sharon was ready and pushing her bottom back at my tongue. I moved up and slid into her to find her just as tight as she had been the time before. She groaned from my thrusts and I felt her lubricating more and more as I kept thrusting and holding her breasts.

It took less than five minutes for Sharon to scream very loudly, but that came directly after Wanda screamed. The noise was enough to set me off, and I planted the second helping of the night deep inside Sharon.

I rolled from the two women to see what they would do. They each came to one of my shoulders and kissed me. Wanda cleaned my ego off and tasted what I had left in Sharon, giving her another good one. The three of us lay there with smiles on our faces. Sharon pulled the covers up over us and that’s the last thing I remember.

Waking up to someone giving you good head is a treat that is never forgotten. Wanda was caressing me and fully taking me into her mouth. As I began to get near, I told her, “We should change positions if you want some of this somewhere else.” Wanda didn’t stop; she kept giving me pleasure until I filled her mouth. I felt the woman shudder as she took my seed, but she came up to me and gave me a kiss with some of my own juice in it. Wanda then leaned over the wide-eyed Sharon and French kissed, her passing her mouthful of juices to her.

When we were all smiling, Wanda said, “I didn’t think you’d mind since you had it second hand from me last night.”

Sharon answered, “Oh no, Wanda. I love the taste of that stuff, especially when it’s mixed with pussy. Kind of kinky, huh?”

“Nothing is too kinky, Sharon. You like what you like. I love to suck on Chuck the same way Jan does.”

“Jan? Do you mean the FBI lady who has the dojo owner as her man?”

“That’s the one, Sharon. Jan loves to suck Chuck, but she doesn’t get much of a chance any longer. I know she sometimes sneaks down and gets Chuck at night, but she has to be careful or she’ll wake Don.”

“Everyone else in your place is loose, why would Don object?”

“I don’t know, Sharon, but Jan says he’s a little jealous of Chuck.” Wanda was laying back on a pillow smiling.

I said, “Let’s get up, have some breakfast, and call in to see what condition the situation is in.”

We made some terrible in-room coffee and drank some while we did our morning personal hygiene chores. We took our bags down to checkout and stored them at the desk so that we could either eat in the restaurant or have some of the free stuff offered.

I said, “How about eating in the restaurant. I’m not into waffles I make myself and cold eggs with greasy bacon.”

Wanda smiled and said, “Put that way, I completely understand.”

I made the comment that the coffee with the free breakfast was always so weak, and that water was stronger. The waitress heard me and said she thought the free junk they fed the guest was what was left over from the day before. I doubted that, but enjoyed the nice strong coffee I was served.

I called into my contact after looking up the protocol as soon as we were finished breakfast and enjoying the second cup of coffee. I said, “This is Johnson, and I’m calling to find out how your St. Louis problem is coming along.”

The contact said, “I’m trying to keep you out of it. I’ve sent two teams in, to get some better information so we don’t run into what we ran into before.”

“Let me help. I’m in St. Louis and stopped here last night just to be available in case this problem got out of hand. Tell me where the people are gathered and who is in charge. I’ll go offer some suggestions to see if we can resolve this.”

The contact said, “Be careful, every indication we have now says that this can get messy real quick.”

I told the man, “Then this is what you do right now, and then call me when you have it lined up. Call the Governor’s office to get the State National Guard out, and surround the area you’re interested in. Second, get the State Police, the County Sheriff’s office, and the St. Louis City police department to supply enough men to take this down. No one says only the Secret Service has to take these people down. Come on, get on the phone. Get Nelly to make calls too. I’ll help, but I’m not going in to get blown up like we did before.”

The contact said, “That’s what has the men on site so freaked out. They’re spending all their time watching to make sure no one gets inside to blow them up.”

“Then let’s get this done. Make the calls and call me back. I’ll find these guys and see if I can get them to surround the place to watch it.”

I told the two girls, “Come on, let’s go rent a car and find out where this place is.”

The hotel had a car rental service, so we rented a Chevrolet with a built in GPS. We figured out how to use the device and put in the address I was given. While we were on the way to the location, I told Sharon, “Put both of the MP5s and my fifty together. Get your armor out and put it on. I’ll put mine on as soon as we get there.”

Wanda said, “I don’t have any armor with me.”

“Good, you’ll stay with the car to make sure no one steals it or our clothes.”

She began to get upset, but I put my finger to her lips and said, “That, my sweet, is an order. Both of you will do it my way or I’ll cuff you both to the car.”

I wanted to drive around the area as we approached the location we had been given to see if anyone was doing anything that might be out of place. Wanda pointed out a man who was leaning against a dumpster. He had a long coat on and appeared to be holding something under the coat.

I went around the block, and I asked Sharon on the way, “Screw the silencer onto my MP5. I’m going to neutralize his position if this is a bad guy.”

Sharon said, “You can’t just shoot someone because they look suspicious by standing by a dumpster.”

“Bet me. I can shoot anyone I want who is a potential adversary of the problem I’m working on. Why don’t you go ask the guy what he’s holding under his coat and what he’s doing lollygagging around a dumpster?”

The woman said, “It just doesn’t seem right to not give the man a chance to throw his weapon down and be captured.”

I had stopped the car on the side of a building that hid us. I told her, “I’m going to call out and give this guy a chance to give us his weapon. I’m going to be locked onto the guy with my rifle and eliminate him if he tries something, however. I’m doing this for your benefit and knowledge, Sharon, so watch and pay attention.”

I almost decided to use my .308, but thought the MP5 should be good for the two hundred foot shot. The MP5 was quieter too.

I put a magazine into the MP5 and flipped the scope up after putting my armor on. When I had acquired the target and felt good about the shot, I hollered, “Put the weapon you have under your coat down and put your hands up.”

The man was bringing an AK up to shoot toward where he thought I might be before I made it to ‘under your coat’. I fired before he could. There was no sound other than the mechanical ratcheting and the shell casing clattering to the pavement.

I went to where the man was lying while holding my rifle to my side. My shot had been to his forehead to make sure I didn’t have to contend with body armor. I pulled his shirt aside and saw he was wearing some new style armor. I waved Sharon to me and showed her the man’s armor. She said that she would have shot him in the body mass and would have had return fire when she did. She began to understand how serious these people were.

I jammed the lead of a round into the barrel of the AK after pouring the powder of the round into the barrel. I threw the rifle into the dumpster, then did then same with the guy.

Back at the car I said, “This was an outer guard. There are more of them and they probably know where the teams have rendezvoused. We need to eliminate as many of the outer guards as possible before we contact the group.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.