Chuck and Lisa
Chapter 67

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 67 - Chuck and Lisa get back to all of the fun they enjoy best. This time they begin including others in their fun. Lisa is gathering and the Fab Five is helping. Just enough action and blood to keep it interesting. Enough sex, to be not recommended for Sunday school reading. Enjoy. I did. If you're not familiar with the Florida Friends stories, this will still be fun but the other stories are fun too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception  

A hand was shaking me from a deep sleep. I looked up and saw Wanda in a gown, holding a finger up to her lips. She motioned for me to get up and follow her.

I found my peg along with a pair of shorts and T-shirt before following Wanda to the kitchen. Wanda turned to me and wrapped me in her arms as soon as I joined her in the kitchen between the big counter and the back work area where the cooktop and oven were. "Oh, Chuck, I've missed you and all our ladies for too long. John isn't enthused about your ladies joining us to play. I do love the man and want us to be comfortable with each other, but I sometimes need the feel of another lady and I need to the feel of what you have kept from me for a while."

We held each other and tenderly kissed while she began to grope me. That had the usual effect as Wanda was holding my now very erect ego. She held onto me and wrapped her legs around me while sliding me into her very liquid center as she rode me. She kissed me sweetly as she said, "I thought I wanted to be your woman when Bobby left, but I somehow knew that you were going to have many women. You're going to have to do this with me often so I can remain faithful to John. I miss those times when Jan and I used to wake you up with her bj and my pussy. We were something, weren't we?"

"You should have stayed with me, Wanda. The Five loved to be with you and were so fascinated by your wantonness that they constantly wanted to play with you. I'm glad you joined with John, but am disappointed that we don't get together often since then."

"I can feel that you're close to filling me, Chuck. Do it. Fill me with all you have so I can go back to bed and sleep. Oh, it's so good to feel your stuff pushing into me."

Wanda relaxed against me as I held her up and to me when I had pulsed everything in my reservoir into her. We softly kissed as she brought her long legs down to stand in front of me. "I've been so afraid that I would lose you, Chuck. You've been on too many kinky trips that constantly had you in danger. I really thought I was going to lose you when you were shot up so bad this last time with Sharon, but you're so resilient that you came back to us although a little worse for wear. Stop that. Don't do that anymore."

Wanda was Wanda as she reached between her legs and scooped up some of the liquid I had put into her that was now running down her leg. She stuffed the gooey stuff into her mouth, and then kissed me to show how much she loved our connection.

"Go back to bed, Chuck. I was laying there thinking of you, and suddenly needed you to love me. We may not be mates, but we are definitely mated. I love you, Chuck, go to bed."

Wanda smiled and left me in the kitchen, as she walked down the hall toward the stairway to get to the suite she shared with John. Today probably was too long for John. He had been the second pilot for the trip here to relieve the men who had flown to California to pick up some Marshals, Ben, Wanda, and himself. The man wasn't a spring chicken any more, but was in remarkable condition for his age. He kept himself fit and I'm sure Wanda helped him do that.

I had a glass of water and went back to bed by way of the bathroom. I used the toilet and washed myself so the love fragrance wouldn't be so pronounced. Sharon spooned me and held me around the middle after I slipped my peg off and slid into bed on the outside. She did the unexpected and kissed my neck before sighing and going back to sleep. Maybe she did that in her sleep.

Laying there thinking of the past couple of years with the increasing number of women in my life, the children I had, and the coming babies, I realized how fortunate I was to be able to enjoy them all and keep them in comfort. I had the fleeting thought about possibly losing Cassie and Izzy, but I felt she was going to stay at the same time.

"You're a worry wart. Go to sleep."

Who was that? It sounded like Mercy, but it could be Missy. It definitely wasn't Etta or Lisa because of the tone of the voice. It was probably both of them lying awake listening to me. The voice returned and said, "I'm with my man and our new woman. You brought us a present and I have to tell you that Denise has the sweetest juiciest tasting pussy ever. You'll have to join us to help Steve out and taste her."

Now I was getting excited again and my ego was stretching and expanding again. I mentally spoke to her head, "Stop teasing me and go to sleep, Mercy."

It was then when I thought about how Steve was being pushed into adding another woman to his family. I wonder who the instigator was. Kathy and Denise were buddies, but Mickey, Sue, and Mercy were good friends with her as well. Juanita and Giovanna will go along with anything Sue and Mercy want, so I'm sure the bunch devoured Denise while comforting her. Steve will now know how I feel since my women have kept introducing more and more into our huge family group.

The voice said, "Denise doesn't think she can have babies, so we won't be adding more kids. You're doing a good enough job of expanding our neighborhood."

Another voice then came into my head, "Oh, Mercy, you make her sound so delicious. I can't wait until we share her. We'll get Chuck to test her about getting pregnant. You know how well he does it."

Darn, Lisa is awake now and listening, even while away from the house with Jane and Tina. Mercy came back with, "Our man isn't a slouch either since Mickey is knocked up again. Who knows, maybe something even began inside Denise tonight."

I said to all who were listening, "Everyone get out of my head and go to sleep. Tomorrow could be busy."

There was a sensation of multiple kisses as those who had been listening and talking followed my request.


My internal alarm went off and I slipped from bed, put my peg on, and did the bathroom thing. I encountered Dewey, John, Sam, and Thomas making Dewey's good morning waker-uppers when I went to the kitchen that has a wide open doorway to the porch. I was handed one by John as I walked by and found Steve already sitting in a chair, but with a busty blonde curled up on his lap.

Denise raised her head from Steve's shoulder when I sat next to Steve, and said, "The girls invited me to be part of the family, and Steve wants me too. It may be too fast to do something like this, but it feels right. I hope you don't think doing this is bad so soon after losing my man."

I reached over, patted her on the arm, and gave her a smile. She put her head back on Steve's shoulder as he held the small busty woman on his lap. Steve looked at me with a sly smile and did a little eye roll to let me know he was enjoying the decision, although this wasn't his idea.

Sam sat on the other side of me, with Thomas, John, and Dewey on the other side of Steve. We watched the beginning of Mother Nature's morning show as all of us enjoyed a Dewey special. I asked Thomas, "When will your intended arrive?"

"Havana called me before she left Sioux Falls to tell me she would be leaving from San Francisco at nine this morning. It's a five hour flight, so she'll be here around eleven local time. That's really confusing when you figure that she left home yesterday on Central time and there will be a five hour time change when she gets here. I told her to nap as much as she could so she would be better acclimated to the time zone."

We continued to watch the dawning right to the sun's surprise peek over the horizon. We were working on our second Dewey surprise by this time. I made the comment, "You made them extra spicy this morning, Dewey."

He chuckled and said, "I didn't, but that redskin you brought from South Dakota added some high-test juice to it. I think this guy is a keeper. You'll have to teach him about sailing so he can come with us."

John Truant, the pilot, came from the house with a glass full of similar juice and pulled a chair up next to John Scott. He said, "I saw the sun peek over the sea while I was making another pitcher of these things. All the ingredients were out, so I had to believe you were all out here enjoying them."

I asked Thomas about Havana's name. "Is your intended Latin? You might think she would be Cuban with a name like that."

Thomas answered, "Nope, her parents were vagabonds who sailed a boat all over the Caribbean, and even to the Mediterranean. They ended up settling in Sioux Falls when Havana came along. I'm told that they picked that name because they thought she might have been conceived while they were visiting Cuba. Her parents have told me how nice they were treated when they stopped to see the city. I'd like to see Cuba, or at least part of it, one of these days. I'm sure we'll normalize relations with them and be able to freely travel between the two countries."

Sam brought his house up again, "I sure hope your Havana says yes. I need to resolve my house issue. John Scott here is the one who saddled me with it in the first place."

John told Sam, "Get off it, Nightfox, your family has loved the place. Maria lets the kids run free all over the property and you enjoy being out in the country."

Sam nodded and said, "You're right, I do love the place but I didn't get enough time to enjoy it all. I was in some kind of interaction with one of the other bodies when I wasn't being hounded by bureaucrats. For some reason, I think Thomas will tell them to get lost on his time away from the office. I kept thinking they were watching me because I was an Indian. It's probably my fault, but that's why I wasn't fit for the job."

John said, "Don't be hard on yourself, Sam. You went into that office when there were multiple problems surfacing. You had to deal with continual crises the whole time you were there, but look at what you have now. Your office is the quietest it has been in years, and that indicates how good a job you're doing. Thomas is lucky to be able to learn the position with fewer problems on his desk."

Thomas said, "That's what Chuck and his office is for. They check everything before bringing it or sending it on to D.C. The big deal we need to pay attention to is we all have to be proactive about vetting any person or group introduced to one of the offices up there. I'm going to do it too."

Kathy came to the door and told us, "Come in to breakfast. The little guys and older kids have eaten. We're ready for the adults now."

Denise jumped up and hugged Kathy, "I'm sorry I didn't help. I was enjoying being with Steve for a few minutes."

Kathy said, "Just don't hog him. You do know he has a few others he must keep happy."

Denise gave Kathy a hip check and said, "I'll help keep them happy too. I'm so relieved to be here with you guys. I don't have to be reminded of who and what I lost every minute." Denise had a tear start down her face and said, "You guys have really helped me mentally. I knew I needed to be with you, but not how much."

We all ate well, and after the big table was cleared, I had John Scott, Sam Nightfox, Lisa, Thomas Crowfoot, and Wanda sit down with some coffee to talk. Sharon sat in a chair next to Wanda and looked to be in awe of the men before her. Brandy, the ever present organizer, brought us legal pads and pens, and told us, "You guys might need to make notes."

I began, "I was going to resign from all of the agencies I work with across the board. First, I won't abandon Thomas like that, and I'll continue to function as a Chief Field Deputy to do the personnel stuff and to help investigate problems, but I won't be going on any captures or warrants that are dangerous. I need to make sure I'm around for my kids. For those who don't know, I'm going to be the dad of about ten more soon, so I'll have a couple dozen kids to raise. They need a dad."

"Second, I don't plan on any dangerous missions with the Secret Service Special Operations Group. That Group can get into some very dicey situations. I will advise and help plan, but will not go out for all the same reasons."

"I won't be doing any NSA or CIA work at all. I'll be glad to consult, but that's the end of it."

I will be going to Costa Rica, to the San Juan Islands up in northwest Washington, to Montana, and to right here in Hawaii during my tenure in this position. I'd guess that I'll probably spend four to six months in Tampa, and the rest everywhere else. I won't expect the Marshal Service to pick up my expenses except when directed or needed to go to a location."

I looked around at the people at the table, and asked, "Is this something that will have to be debated, or is it something you can live with?"

John Scott was first and told everyone, "It's my fault for using Chuck to defuse every crazy thing that came up. He was able to do it, but he suffered for it too. He's been wounded so many times that I can't count. In my defense, I do have to say that I knew Chuck could resolve some very serious problems, and he did. He's been able to handle several investigations and bring them to a conclusion. What he wants to do is reasonable. I've even told him to completely drop out and be more like me."

Sam Nightfox told the people at the table, "Chuck and I got started doing something that I didn't think he was fit for. He was not only fit, but he was totally in control when we stopped a very serious terrorist event. I learned that he was someone to be trusted and to follow when under attack. I'm sure he will be in similar situations, but much fewer, in the future. Chuck is one of the main reasons I can leave my post to Thomas and know he won't be overcome with problems."

Everyone looked at Thomas, who said, "Hey, I want the job. I think I'll be good at it, and I know that I can do it without hesitating if I need to go into the field with Chuck or one of the other Deputies. I might feel different in the future when I have children of my own, but I'm ready to fulfill my duties as a Deputy Marshal right now."

I looked around at the people at the table, and told them, "Then we're all in agreement. Wanda has our backs in our office in Tampa. The two girls and Wanda will handle all the field paperwork before forwarding it to D.C. for review and filing. I will continue to work out of that office either in person or remotely. John will be in retirement on Key West. Sam will be in near retirement up in Montana. Good luck, especially on your proposal today, Thomas. We're all rooting for you."

Thomas said, "It shouldn't be a problem. We've discussed a permanent partnership and marriage, so this won't be too much of a surprise. It'll be another step toward where we will be in our future."

"Let's go enjoy Hawaii. I think I may have to visit some properties with Dewey and Steve today. Call me if you need me." I got up from the table and helped Brandy pick up the legal pads that hadn't even been doodled on.

Wanda and I went to the office and checked in with the two girls back in Tampa. All was well and they were processing paper as always. They only had a couple of questions for Wanda, and that was it.

We both checked our e-mail and answered those necessary. We both had to send the girls an e-mail of things that were on paper that they needed to forward to D.C.for clarification. That was it. We were caught up.

Wanda said, "You told me a while back that you could handle the office remotely, but I didn't think it would be as easy as you've done it. You have checked in daily even when you were sailing or traveling. I've been surprised, but I'm now confident that we can efficiently continue to operate our office. It's almost too bad that Lisa isn't working in the office with you, because she was able to take a lot of work off the girls. She was closer to the field work, the same as you. You might talk to her. She can still work until she has her babies, and she can even be useful from home after she has them."

"Talk to her and see what she says, Wanda. She's pretty emphatic about just being a mom. She might become bored with that, but I bet she won't have time to be bored with four babies."

Thomas came to me as I walked back to the big family room and kitchen area, "It's almost time to go pick Havana up. Can we go get her?"

I smiled at the anxious man and told him, "Not a problem, Thomas. Let's do it."

Sharon showed up as we were ready to leave, and told Thomas and I, "I need to be with you guys. My job is to watch Chuck and keep him safe."

I wondered how long her protection would be provided. It probably wasn't needed right now, but Sharon was consistent about being with me when I was out of the compound area.

Thomas was standing at the bottom of the stairway to the aircraft when we met it. You could see Thomas' posture straighten and a smile encompass his face when the clerk from Sioux City appeared in the aircraft doorway. The young lady almost ran over those in front of her as she came down the steps. She launched herself into Thomas' arms from three quarters of the way down the stairway. Watching them hug and look each other in the eyes let you know that their love was strong.

I kept having the feeling we were being watched while we were at the airfield. It wasn't a feeling of danger or fear, but of someone who was nearby and watching us. I tried to look around the area to see if there was anyone out of place who might be giving me that feeling. There was no one who made any overt movement, but I kept watch without trying to draw attention to my uneasiness.

It took a few minutes to get Havana's suitcase as the ground people were trying to hurry and get the passengers' luggage to the terminal. We were soon on the way back to our village. I could hear Thomas trying to tell Havana everything all at once, but knew that it would take living and socializing with us to begin to understand my family and the new opportunity Thomas had.

Havana asked, "Is this a shortcut? We won't get stuck will we?" when we pulled off the highway onto our overgrown field road.

Thomas laughed and told her, "This is just another way the man driving us uses to keep his home private. Wait until you see how great it is."

The Fab Five along with Maria came from the house to welcome Thomas and Havana when I pulled up to the back door of the main house. They took them and her bag into the house so that I could park the Expedition in the garage. Sharon told me then, "You know we were being watched at the airfield?"

"I felt it but I couldn't see anyone watching us."

Sharon said, "There were two men with one of the refueling trucks. They pulled up close, but it wasn't the fuel truck that pulled up to the aircraft on the side away from the stairway."

I told Sharon, "They refuel the aircraft from that side of the aircraft through the fuel port where the refueling panel is. There are underground fuel storage tanks at most airfields, but they don't have those here yet. It can take more than one tanker, considering the amount of fuel it requires to fully fuel a 737."

Sharon told me, "I watched. They didn't do anything but watch the exiting passengers. I saw them using binoculars to watch us. I couldn't tell if they were specifically interested in any of us, but they weren't doing anything but watching."

Now I was curious and told her, "Let's go back to the airfield and look around. You call Brandy while I head back out. You're armed aren't you?"

"Of course, how can I protect you if I'm not?"

I headed out to the highway really fast while Sharon called to advise the house that we were going back to the airfield to check on something. The Expedition was easy to handle and took us to the airfield in just a couple of minutes. We went through the employee gates as I flashed my ID at the attendant instead of going through the normal gates.

We had a view of the aircraft that was still being refueled, but the truck Sharon had mentioned wasn't there. We were looking at the entire airfield when Sharon pointed, "There's the other tanker. The two guys who were in it are walking toward the end hangar. Run over there quickly to see where they go."

I drove across the hangar aprons until I was on the side of the hangar where the two men had gone. I saw backup lights on a grey Dodge SUV and rushed to pull up behind it. Sharon was out of the Expedition with her sidearm aimed at the SUV before I even had the Expedition's shift in the 'Park' position. I followed her out from the driver's side, pulling my Glock at the same time.

We were on them so fast that they had no chance to react. I went to the driver's side while Sharon went to the passenger side. Both men in the truck were shaking their heads as they were smart to keep their hands in view. I tapped the window with the barrel of the Glock motioning for the man to roll the window down. He cautiously moved his left hand down to use the electric window control to lower the glass. I told the driver to lower the passenger window while holding my pistol level at the man's head. When that window was down, I asked the driver, "What was so interesting about the aircraft you were watching?"

The man didn't say anything. I asked again as I pulled by badge wallet out and stuck it in my sport coat breast pocket. "You need to tell me what your interest in that aircraft was. The alternative is spending at least a night in our local lockup, your choice."

The two men looked at each other and the passenger shrugged his shoulders. The driver said, "We were watching for the new man who is supposed to be the new Chief Deputy of the U.S. Marshal Service. I think the guy is already here, but we were sent out to watch for him."

"Who sent you?"

Again the two men looked at each other and told me, "Hmm, I don't know who you are, but you may not want to know."

I smiled at the man while still holding my Glock level with his eyes. "Trust me, I'm all ears. Who sent you?"

"Your funeral buddy. My partner and I are CIA attached to an NSA group. Now that you know, we'll have to probably kill you." The man laughed at me, expecting me to shake in my shoes.

"What the heck do you assholes care about the new Chief Deputy? I want you, the driver to very carefully come out of the vehicle. I'll open the door and you will step out and lay face down, prone on the ground with your hands straight above your head."

I asked Sharon, "Do you have more than one set of cuffs?"

Sharon said, "I do, because we seem to be running into more than one suspect at a time, and you don't carry cuffs."

"Shit, I guess I'll have to begin carrying cuffs too. Move your man out and cuff him, then you can toss me your second set of cuffs."

I had my man face down on the concrete with the foot of my prosthesis on the middle of his back. The man said, "You know this isn't going to go well for you when we report this. We told you who we were and you're taking this way beyond where you should."

I told him, "I'm going to call in and see if we can identify you as soon as you're cuffed and I check your IDs."

Sharon said, "Watch your guy, this one had a weapon in a shoulder holster as well as a backup on his ankle. Nice weapons too, both Glocks. I'm bringing my guy to your side of the truck so that I can give you my second set of cuffs."

The passenger was made to crawl on his knees to my side of the truck before Sharon handed me her second set of cuffs. The man under my foot didn't give me any trouble as I cuffed him before beginning the shakedown search. My man didn't have any kind of badge or anything within his wallet to identify him as CIA or NSA. Sharon was having the same luck as I ran my hand around the guy's neck and found a small necklace that I pulled out that had two different handcuff keys on it. Sharon saw what I did and found the same on her prisoner.

I told Sharon, "Pull their shoes off. If these two are really CIA, they are infamous for putting a handcuff key in their shoes. We'll have to pull their ties and belts too. They are extremely sneaky if they are really CIA."

Not really feeling comfortable, I called my SS Ops handler. I advised him when he answered, "I have a pair of men who claim to be CIA assigned to NSA and have admitted they were watching for who they thought would be the new Chief Deputy for the Marshal Service. Let me give you the names on their identification and you tell me how legit they are."

I gave him both the men's name right from their driver's licenses, and waited. The contact came back with, "The two names you gave me don't match up with anything on record. Let me call into the CIA operations unit and see if they claim them."

This was getting to be questionable, so I asked, "Go through the glove box, then search the vehicle to see what you can find, Sharon. I'll watch these two while I wait for some identification."

Both men were face down, but we had made a mistake by putting them head to head. I could hear them whispering, so I grabbed one of the men by the leg still holding my pistol on the two. I dragged the one man away from the other then went to stand between the two. I asked, "Are you ready to be a little more talkative? You're not making me very comfortable by keeping the two of you conscious. Who are you really working for?"

There wasn't even a grunt. I heard someone on my phone, so I listened. It was my contact, "The CIA and NSA operations don't have anyone working in your area and they don't have either name on their rosters. I'm sending a team out to take them to our interrogation area. Keep them quiet without neutralizing them. Our team should be there within five minutes."

I heard Sharon say, "Oh shit."

"What did you find Sharon?"

"These guys have a fifty caliber sniper rifle, as well as a couple of very fancy .308s. Let's see, there is a bunch of ammo, several different magazines, and oh my, ah, eight bricks of some form of explosive, along with at least a dozen of what look like M-67 grenades. It doesn't look like any C-4 I've seen before. They do have a box of detonators."

"M-67s? Those are the new ones. How did someone get a hold of them?" I was really ill at ease.

Sharon shut the rear of the SUV, before coming to stand next to me. She asked, "I take it you can't find out anything on these two. I'm going to wipe down any area we've touched and then we should figure out whether we eliminate these two."

I informed Sharon, "The local operations people are sending a team out to take them off our hands. We'll let them take the vehicle with the goodies. Do you think we need any of that stuff?"

Sharon said, "You can't trust black market stuff. The bricks of whatever it is scare me a little."

Sharon wiped down the vehicle and the weapons we had removed from the two men while I contemplated whether the two might make a run for it. I wasn't into that and they may be some form of legit part of an agency. The problem was that my operations group seems to know everyone within the services and has the contacts to do almost anything.

I told Sharon, "Go over to the side of the building and back me up. The Ops team should be here any second."

We really weren't armed to hold off an attack, but we would at least catch an attacker in a crossfire. I was watching the two men on the ground, when Sharon hollered, "Car's coming."

A Chevy Suburban stopped next to my Expedition and four men got out. The one man came forward with his hands in front of him with one hand holding his ID as the other three stood back by their vehicle. "Are you Johnson?"

"I am."

The man said, "Call your contact so you can ID us."

I pushed the redial button and went through the password process again. When I asked him how I should ID the man he said, "Ask him if pigs fly. He's our man if he says 'they fly on Saturday'."

I looked at the man and asked the question. I felt a lot better when he said, "They fly on Saturday." I said thanks into the phone and he told me to call him when I left the airfield. He waved his three men to us and began looking at the men on the ground. He asked me, "They don't have any shoes. Did you take them?"

I smiled and told him, "I have heard some CIA agents keep handcuff keys in their shoes somehow, so I eliminated that possibility. They had nice neck chains with keys, so you know they can be prone to escape."

The obvious leader told his men to put body and ankle chains on the two and load them into their vehicle. I advised the leader that the vehicle had the personal sidearms, as well as a decent arsenal in the back that included explosives and hand grenades. I suggested, "Have one of your men take the vehicle with you, but stop somewhere before your garage and have the truck swept so it can't be followed or located. We don't know who or what we're dealing with."

The man asked, "Do you think this is related to the problem you had out at your new place?"

"I don't think so. This is something else and the one guy even said they were waiting for the new U.S. Chief Deputy Marshal. They didn't have their rifles out to do anything at that time, but were observing people getting off aircraft. My partner spotted them."

The man became alarmed and asked, "Where is your partner?"

I smiled and told him, "Backing me up. She'll come in when I call. I'll let her stay out until we get these two and their car out of here."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.