Chuck and Lisa - Cover

Chuck and Lisa

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Chapter 49

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 49 - Chuck and Lisa get back to all of the fun they enjoy best. This time they begin including others in their fun. Lisa is gathering and the Fab Five is helping. Just enough action and blood to keep it interesting. Enough sex, to be not recommended for Sunday school reading. Enjoy. I did. If you're not familiar with the Florida Friends stories, this will still be fun but the other stories are fun too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception  

I had turned to hug Lisa during the night, but the person behind me had decided to hug me and hold onto my ego. The ego grows to its full strength, as is normal when morning comes. This didn't alter the hold, except cause it to be held tighter.

I knew it must be time to get up, so I pulled the hand from me, and moved over Lisa to get out of bed. I hopped to my chair where the ladies always put my peg. I went to the bathroom to unload with the peg's help, and began my day.

After donning shorts and a T-shirt, I decided it was a good time to do some forms. I put coffee on and went outside. Lisa, Jane, and Sharon were there to stretch with me before I set up for my first form. I went through all the beginning stretching forms before I progressed to the more advanced configurations. I was watching Sharon to see if she had been exposed to these, and found she not only had been taught them, but also was very proficient.

Half the house was doing forms with me before I finished, of course. Don came in front of me and began doing a Korean style of form that I was familiar with. I showed him the second and third tiers, where I lost him. He asked, "How do you know the Honshu forms?"

"One of my teachers was a Korean, and we worked out daily. He taught me how to use only one leg, since he also was an amputee. The man was amazing. I wish he was here to teach us."

Don said, "You should find him and bring him here. I would love to have someone like that to teach at my dojo."

"I may try, Don. He might join me here if he's still alive."

People were stripping on the way to the pool since we had stopped doing forms. It's wonderful to have so many nude women join you while swimming laps in the morning. I moved to the shallow end with the steps and sat down when I was winded. Etta came to me and asked, "Are you still up for going out to Cut Bank to take care of my problem?"

I nodded and said, "I'm not sure if we'll have company, but we'll probably have Lisa and Sharon with us."

Etta said, "I'm fine with that. I love Lisa, and wonder if Sharon is one of us. I suppose we'll see."

"No more women, Etta, do you hear me, no more women."

"You can't control it, Chuck. It will be if it's meant to be. Relax; you may never have to do anything other than to recognize that she's one of yours."

I had to laugh at that, since that's sort of how Brandy had been with the Oriental sisters and Maria.

Breakfast was the usual, but I couldn't join Tiny in having a waker-upper because I would probably be flying today. I called to the Airpark and asked the duty person if my Citation was booked today. The girl said, "We have it on hold for you since you're back, Mr. Johnson. Let us know if you can spare it for the day, since it's a popular aircraft."

I told her, "Have it serviced and on the ramp. I'll be out in an hour or so."

Lisa was looking at me with a question in her eyes. "Etta asked me last night to help her with a problem she has out in Montana. She wants me to go with her to make some arrangements. How about coming with me and giving our group a little more muscle, or at least a presence?"

Sharon perked up and said, "Wherever you go, I go. How long will we be gone?"

"I don't know, Sharon, but I'd plan on three days." I turned to Etta and asked, "Would you call in a reservation at the motel there in town? Get us a couple of connecting rooms, unless they have rooms with king-size beds."

Etta smiled at my request and said she would take care of it.

I told my ladies what was up after breakfast, and kissed all my kids. Even little Izzy came to me for a hug while I was hugging my kids. Cassie, Izzy's mother, said, "What do you have that makes her want to be around you? Are you different somehow?"

Mercy heard that, and told Cassie, "How about I try to explain Chuck to you later? He isn't normal, but he is very normal at the same time. Wait and I'll clue you in."

Etta, Lisa, Sharon, and I went home to pack a bag. I packed an extra pair of slacks and knit shirt, along with some jeans and T-shirts. I was almost ready to leave when I realized I should take my equipment case along. I checked the contents and made sure all the magazines were full. I shouldn't need any of the equipment, but it was good to know I would be ready.

Lisa saw me doing this, pulled her equipment case out, and went through it. When she closed it, she said, "I may not ever use this again, but it's nice to know it's ready. You know that you need to take Sharon out west to get her trained in some of what you do."

"I've thought of that. I'll try to work it into the schedule. I want you to have her go through physical training with you to make sure she's in good enough shape to handle some of the stuff we do before I arrange that, though."

"I'll do that, Love, but I think the woman is going to be a good protector for you. I've listened to her and been in her head. She's a true-blue person and wants to make you and us a part of her. Not part of your women, but a person attached to us in the strongest way."

I didn't know how to think of someone with that kind of attitude, but I would watch, listen, and maybe attempt to get into her head to hear what she thinks. That wasn't the right thing to do as it was an invasion of her privacy to me, but I should probably get into her head and be a part of her if I'm going to depend on this person in life and death situations.

The Citation was sitting outside the hangar out at the airpark, looking as if ready for a good time. I began the preflight, banging on tires, and checking hydraulic lines and joints. Lisa had boarded Sharon and Etta, and was sitting in the cockpit's right seat, starting the APU (Auxiliary Power Unit). Lisa was entering the flight plan into the FMC (Flight Management Computer), and beginning to cool the aircraft down.

I buckled up in the left seat after shutting the door, and began the checklist. We were spooled up, ready to get going in minutes. I had filed a flight plan through to Cut Bank and requested taxi instructions to the Airpark's runway. We were on our way, climbing to our assigned cruising altitude within a couple of minutes.

Lisa got up as soon as we leveled off and turned the coffee on, then made sure the other two women were comfortable. Sharon asked, "Can I go sit up front? That would be exciting."

Lisa told her, "Go ahead. Chuck will enjoy the company as it gets boring up there."

Sharon climbed into the right seat and I told her to buckle up in case we hit some turbulence. She asked a couple thousand questions about what all of the displays and gauges were. She kept pointing to a lamp that would go on and off at a regular rhythm. I told her, "That's the air quality and pressurization monitor at this altitude. If our oxygen or air pressure level fell below a minimum, the light would go to a fast flashing red and a warning buzzer would sound. This would give us the chance to put oxygen masks on and to descend to around ten thousand feet where we could breathe normally. Oxygen masks for passengers would automatically deploy in the cabin."

Lisa brought us coffee, and sat on the jump seat in the cockpit doorway. She asked Sharon, "Would you like to fly an airplane like this one?"

"Oh, be still my heart. I've always wanted to fly. I may not live long enough to become proficient to fly something like this."

Lisa told her, "Chuck hasn't been flying all that long, but does have more hours in than most people for the length of time he's been flying. Chuck is an excellent student and a very careful pilot. If you want to learn, I'll have the folks at the Airpark begin scheduling lessons for you. I'll make sure they know to give you long lessons from the beginning because you may often be in the field. You'll do your basic pilot's license first, then commercial, and on to instrument. You'll get a ton of flight hours if you're flying with Chuck, so you'll be able to rapidly progress."

Sharon looked around at Lisa and asked, "Is that how you learned to fly?"

Lisa laughed and said, "No, you know I was a pilot in Iraq, and I didn't know Chuck before then. I learned to fly when I was a kid, and was able to get into flying in the military. The Secret Service asked me if I would cross train to be an alternate for the White House after I was shot down. How do you turn something like that down?"

"Why aren't you there anymore?" Sharon was curious.

"Easy; it was so boring doing nothing that I asked for a different position, and was assigned to watch this guy as he was making a name for himself. We did some flying together, and we soon were more than first and second pilot. I liked being a part of him and his household, and you see what's happened to me since."

"Yeah, I see you swelling up with four of his brats in you."

"Oh, Sharon," Lisa sighed, "They won't be brats. You've been around his little ones and seen how little trouble they are? How much fussing do you hear from them? Our kids know they are loved and that they are provided for. Our kids aren't noisy other than when having a lot of fun."

Sharon thought about that for a minute, and said, "You're right. Those kids aren't fussy or disruptive. I could stand having a kid like that. My sister's kids are both monsters who cry and scream all the time. I couldn't handle that. Do you think your kids will be the same?"

Lisa told her, "I'm sure of it. You'll be around, you'll see."

We were getting close to time to descend to land, so Sharon got up to sit with Etta, and Lisa got back in the right seat. Lisa said, "I think we might have a convert. Sharon is becoming more accepting of our lifestyle and family every day, or even every hour. She likes our home's atmosphere, and has even enjoyed the kids. She's slowly learning that we're a special family."

We were soon on the ILS – Instrument Landing System approach – for Cut Bank. There wasn't anyone in the tower, so we announced our presence on final and set down on the nice runway that was created during the Second World War and restored during the cold war.

Knowing that I should refuel before letting the aircraft sit, I pulled up to the fueling island and shut down. I had to use a credit card to get the pumps to work, but I soon was filling my tanks up with Jet A at a reasonable price. I spied a tow motor under the rear of the fuel island when I was through, so I used it to push my Citation to a parking place on the ramp and returned the tow motor to where I found it.

I was parked in a slot near the operations building, and used some nearby chocks and my tie-down straps to secure the aircraft. Lisa had gone into the operations building meanwhile, and called a car rental company to deliver a car to the airport.

We had finished pulling our luggage out, leaving our equipment cases, and were waiting for the car rental agency.

A white Ford Explorer came to the front of the operations building followed by a Ford Focus. A salesman got out and asked, "Which one do you want, the Explorer or the Focus?"

Etta answered for us, "The Explorer will be fine."

I used my credit card again to set the rental up, and the Focus with the two salesmen was gone in minutes, and we were ready to go into town.

Etta said, "Let's go to the Church first to see how they are doing. I've been giving them a lot of money for the last couple of years since we've been getting the gold money. I want to see how they have been using it."

We ran into the man who I had met before when I took Etta, Marion, and Virginia home with me when we entered the entrance of a new building. He was still dressed in clothes that had seen their better days, but looked healthy and robust. He almost wept upon seeing Etta. He ran to her and hugged her for a long time. He said, "Oh, Etta," when he backed away, "you've given us so much. As you can see, we've built a wonderful new building to take care of the homeless and those who need help. We have five homes that we've rebuilt for families who needed a new start. Your contributions and those from Chuck have been the answer to many of our prayers. Thank you so much for your support."

Etta was tearing up, so I asked, "Would it disrupt any of your plans if we were to sell the farm, but buy another place nearby?"

The man was all smiles, "In no way would that be a problem. We had to abandon your home, but we've put everything in it in storage for you. The place is too busy with all of those miners. We still raise some beef out there, but have moved the chickens to behind the church. Your tractor and pickup are both in the shed out back here if you want them."

Etta said, "I'm going to sell my place to that mining company, and try to buy a farm to give to you so you can continue to raise some beef and have more chickens and other animals. Tell me if you know of a farm for sale when I finish with the mining company. We'll come and help with breakfast in the morning."

The preacher smiled and was feeling very good as we left.

When in the Explorer, Etta said, "That man hasn't changed one bit. He's dedicated to giving anyone in need a meal and a place to sleep."

Our next stop was at the mining company offices. We went in and Etta said, "My name is Etta Johnson, and I'm here to see about selling my property to the mining company."

The receptionist wasn't all that cordial, but called her superior to find out whom we should speak to.

The double doors burst open and a rather large man came out in a rush. Mrs. Johnson, I'm so glad you have come to see us. Please come into our conference room and let us get you something to drink or eat."

Etta said, "We may not need to stay that long. How about discussing the terms of me selling my property to you?"

The man said he would be right back and left the room, but quickly returned with a folder and a smaller man wearing glasses, holding another folder. Another small man in a nice suit, carrying another folder, came in a second later. The big man introduced everyone, and said, "Let me make our offer to you in the way I want to do it and not the way these two guys want to handle it. First, we want your property for a couple of reasons. The gold on your property is probably worth billions, but that may not be the most valuable mineral there. There is an area that interested our geologists on the far side of the mountain you own. They did some investigation and have found a large deposit of uranium. Gold is valuable, but good uranium may be even more valuable. I'd like our offer to include an ongoing percentage for our gold mining, and also a small percentage of the uranium mining as part of our offer to you. Would you be willing to do that?"

I asked, "What would be the ongoing percentage for both minerals?"

The man smiled and said, "We would allow Mrs. Johnson two percent of the gold mined and two percent of the uranium. That's fair, isn't it?"

I smiled and said, "I think Etta would agree to an immediate land transfer with five percent of the gold you mine and five percent of the uranium. We both know that quality uranium ore is bringing a huge price on the world market. What do you think, would you do that?"

Etta wasn't looking happy with me, but the three men huddled for only a minute before the big man said, "That's an acceptable offer. If the land price is agreeable, we will have a deposit in your bank account as soon as the documents are filed at the courthouse."

Etta asked, "How do I keep track of what you produce in gold and uranium?"

The big man said, "Use someone locally to oversee our shipping records. That will tell them exactly what we've mined and sold."

"When can we finalize this?" Etta was now anxious for this to be done.

"Come here at one tomorrow, and we'll finalize the contracts. Do you have an attorney?"

Etta smiled back and said, "Of course. I'll have Ralph Davis with us."

When we left, Etta said, "You asked for more than I would. How did you know they would give us those percentages?"

"I figured they would offer about half of what they were willing to give. They would have to pay you your forty- percent just like they do with the gold if they wanted to mine that uranium on your property. They get ninety-five percent of everything this way, and you get one hell of a selling price for your property."

Etta said, "Let's make sure we still have rooms at the motel. We're supposed to have two connecting rooms with a king-size bed in both."

We realized we were hungry as soon as we checked into the motel. We walked to a family style restaurant next door to the motel to have some fried chicken that was the special of the day.

We decided to just chill for the night back in the motel. Etta said, "Give me the keys and let me get us some refreshments and snacks. It won't take but a few minutes."

Sharon decided to go with her, and the two left. Lisa said, "Etta sure seems happy to sell out up here. I thought it might be traumatic for her. I think it's because she loves you and us so much. You know that woman is in my head more than Mercy or Missy. She's always there listening and suggesting things to me. I'm aware of her now, but I'm sure she's been doing this since we met."

I had to laugh, as it would be just like Etta to do that. She didn't mean any harm, but she could be nosy.

Etta and Sharon returned with some chips, juice, soda, and a small bottle of Beefeaters. Sharon took the room's bucket to the ice machine down the hall and returned to fill some plastic glasses for her, Etta, and me. Lisa, my love, had to drink some juice, but she devoured the cheese puffs.

We were soon divided up with me in one room, and the three women going into the other. It wasn't long before Lisa came back into my room and snuggled up to me after ravishing my body. She whispered, "Be ready, Stud. This new girl is curious to see if you can trip her trigger. Etta's in there mentally playing with her, so be ready."

I kept thinking that it wasn't fair to Sharon for someone like Etta to be leading her. Etta was far more mental than Mercy or Missy. She was gentle and never abusive, though. Knowing Etta's personal ethic, I knew she would never push someone past what they really wanted.

Morning was laid back and not in a hurry. We didn't have to be at the mining company offices until after lunch, but we did have sort of an appointment to have breakfast with the pastor and his people.

I realized the man was feeding about the same amount of people as before as soon as we arrived, but now giving them more food at a time. He wanted us to sit down so we could eat as soon as he saw us. We all wanted to help serve instead, so he took us into the kitchen to wash our hands and put hairnets and aprons on. The pastor's wife was busily cooking bacon and eggs when she spied Etta. She came running to Etta and hugged her. She dragged Etta back with her and she continued cooking.

A volunteer said, "Take a tray, and put a platter of bacon and a platter of eggs on each table. You girls take these platters of potatoes and toast, and put them on the same tables. Go by the other tables, pull the empty platters, and bring them back to be washed. Take note, because we want to put full platters of food on the tables you took the empties from.

We had fun delivering food to the people who had nothing and were appreciative of everything we did for them. The pastor kept passing through the people having breakfast, reminding them they could come to him any time to discuss their lives and situations.

I came to tell the pastor's wife that it looked like everyone was fed. As she finished making up the last platters, she said, "Everyone except us. We didn't usually get breakfast before Etta, and now we feed everyone plus ourselves. I think Chuck is responsible for a lot of this too."

I pointed to Etta and told them, "I would have never helped without Etta. I'm glad to have had a chance."

Etta told the pastor before we left; "Be at the mining company main offices at one. We'll meet you there and please understand that you must be there today. It's important."

Etta used my phone to call her attorney, Ralph Davis, to remind him of our appointment with the mining company at one. She then asked him, "Do you know of any small farms or ranches that might be for sale? I need to buy another place so that the church has a place to raise some stock and maybe have a garden."

Ralph must have been thinking for a minute, and then he asked over the speakerphone, "If the place I know of was really big, would that be problem?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.