Chuck and Lisa - Cover

Chuck and Lisa

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Chapter 17

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Chuck and Lisa get back to all of the fun they enjoy best. This time they begin including others in their fun. Lisa is gathering and the Fab Five is helping. Just enough action and blood to keep it interesting. Enough sex, to be not recommended for Sunday school reading. Enjoy. I did. If you're not familiar with the Florida Friends stories, this will still be fun but the other stories are fun too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception  

Someone was attempting to mount me when I woke, trying to move my morning wood inside her. I pulled the person's face down to me and enjoyed kisses from Jane.

"You shouldn't be doing this, Jane. Please don't hurt yourself, Lover."

"Oh, Chuck, I love you and everyone so much, and want to be a part of everyone. What they did wasn't that much and I know I'm okay. Touching doesn't hurt, and I just know it will feel good. I promise to go to a doctor in Florida, but love me somehow and make me know that I'm a part of all of you."

Ipo became a participant of the loving and kissed me, kissed Jane, and returned to kiss me some more. She whispered to Jane, "Be careful, Girlfriend. That greedy pussy of yours can't need so much so fast. Take it easy, Baby. I promise to take care of you until you're back in action."

Jane just grunted and held onto me tight as she rubbed her pussy lips and clit on my hardness. Her body convulsed when she experienced an orgasm that had her swooning. Ipo said, "I want some of that, but you told me that I have to wait until I can be made love to properly. Can we hurry that up? I want some of that feeling."

After I took a quick shower and shave, Brandy said, "You should call Kal and Kai, as well as Katana and Mylee, and delay taking off until tomorrow morning or the day after tomorrow at the earliest. You still have to take care of some things here on the islands that Dewey and Steve left for you. Your women still need a little break from the tour stuff too. Please, let's take a day or so to relax before we go home. Tell them to call me and I'll firm up plans with them."

I hugged Brandy and pulled her to my lap. She said to me, "Now don't go trying to get me to agree to going home early. I'll love you up so much that you'll be limp for weeks, but we need a little break. Let's enjoy an extra day, or two or three, before we get back into the crazy swing of things."

I called Kal and told him that we would not be leaving today and that we might stay a couple of more days to relax and rejuvenate. I called Katana next and told him the same. He said he appreciated the extra time in order to coordinate his businesses.

Jane came to talk to me that morning, and while on my lap, asked, "Will you really help me to fulfill my biggest dream, Chuck. I want to have a baby that I can love and raise the way my folks raised my brothers and me. I think you will be a great father to our baby and help me to raise it right."

I hugged Jane and said, "You're as bad as the other women in my home, but I promise to try to teach our child right from wrong. You know we'll have a good time raising our baby, teaching it what is right and what is good, Jane. It won't be long, my little Hawaiian love, before we'll be giving our family a gift of love, our baby. But promise me that you will take it easy on yourself so you don't hurt that part of you that will bring us a baby."

Lisa and I took a day to stop in at the Marshal's Station to see if they needed help on anything. I had a discussion with the Deputy in Charge about Jane. The man looked at me and asked, "Do you believe Jane wants to move to Florida, or is this a temporary crush on you or your women that she's trying to nurture?"

"I can't answer that. I might know if I could read her thoughts, but you're a married man. Tell me how well you know what your wife is really thinking."

"Yeah," the man said, "Guys will give you a yes or no, and explain in language you and I understand, but women are always a maybe and vague. Sam Nightfox said that he wanted her to have some mainland experience, so she'll be temporary there until what needs to be decided is done. Our workload is light, so we won't be shorthanded. Take care of her, Chuck; we would like her back if we can get her. Call me."

Lisa felt the Deputy in Charge really didn't think Jane was coming back when I told her of the conversation. She said that he felt in his mind that we had somehow influenced her to join us. He would have really thought that if he had known about Ipo.

I took care of visiting with Sam Perkins and signing a few things for the partnership. He was happy we were going to undertake another resort type of operation, as he felt more golfing venues would be welcomed. He thought we could market some very lush and difficult courses to other resorts and that we could profit through the use of the courses as well as the hotel.

Katana and Mylee arrived the third morning with their travel bags. I really had not made up my mind to go home, but that sort of made the decision for me. I called the pilots and told them to prepare the aircraft so we could leave about noon. I asked them to stock the plane with a lot of good food as we were transporting what I considered important people. The ladies had already alerted the aircraft crew to get ready to leave. The girls were in their rushed mode, so I had to slow them down as I really wanted to get home at an hour when the Florida folks were awake. Jane, Ipo, Katana, and Mylee were helping me drink up the supply of Bloody Mary mix when Kal and Kai came with their bags. We fixed some more of the tall drinks while waiting for some extra breakfasts.

My plan was to leave Hawaii about eleven to noon. Tampa was five hours ahead, so it would be about four or five in the afternoon there. It was going to take every bit of 12 to 14 hours to get home with the refueling stop in LA, well, Orange County's John Wayne Airport, so we would arrive somewhere around six or seven in the morning. We might be able to adjust to the Florida time easier if we slept a lot on the airplane.

The women did their best to wear the little ones out that morning by playing with them in the resort swimming pool and having them wander around the suite. We wanted to feed them on the airplane so they would take their usual afternoon nap. We could possibly stimulate them enough for another long nap later so they would be awake when we landed.

We had multiple bellhops use carts to load our luggage into a van that would take it all to the airport. Katana and Mylee couldn't believe its beauty and how plush the aircraft was when they boarded the beautiful 737 at the airport. It's really difficult to describe the beauty of an Arab prince's aircraft.

The crews were getting tired of being gone from Tampa for so long, so they were anxious to get home too. They were rested as they knew my plan, and had prepared for it. We were soon on our way. I used the onboard terminal to check my e-mail and answer those I needed to during the flight. I could have used the sat phone, but there was no reason to use that resource when the time difference was so great. Those five hours would be another thing that we all would have to get used to.

We didn't fool around when we stopped to refuel in LA. We were only on the ground a little more than an hour before we were up in the air on our final leg.

I had spoken to Katana and Mylee for a few hours earlier, and I think answered most of their questions. I was vague on several issues, as I knew some of it would be 'seeing to believe'. Mylee and Kai took me to the back of the aircraft and had me in a private conversation for nearly an hour, grilling me on what my real intentions were for their two girls. I had to repeat to them that Jane was the one who decided she was going to be a part of the family and that she was bringing Ipo with her as a companion. What Ipo does while she's with us depends on her. Talking with the two women was very stimulating. Both were extremely attractive and gave off some kind of magnetism that almost made you feel like they were going to begin making love to you any second. They touched, they lay their hands on my arms, patted my hands, and left their fingers resting on them. Both were extremely exotic. I had to remain in my seat a little while to let my excitement cool when we stopped the conversation for some food.

Lisa came back to me when the two women moved to the front, and said, "Whew, I thought you might just throw them both down and do them. I could feel them and they were ready. They both want to know what you have, so they probably aren't done with you yet. If your women pick up on their warm nature, those two are going to be well taken care of with you and me helping."'

"I don't know, Lisa, this is really different for us. None of our women have ever had their parents act like this."

Lisa laughed, "Ha, ha, ha, ha, Brandy's mom gets hot britches every time she's around you. Tiani's mom is another who would love to test what her daughter enjoys. Then there is Nancy's mom. I swear she drools over you all the time. You may not realize it, Chuck, but a man with so many women is a curiosity, and women want to know how good it must be. I don't think they would ever do anything about it, but I wouldn't leave you alone with any of them for very long."

We ate a meal then I began to plan on the things I wanted to do right away. We needed to follow up with Elmer to see how the video and music for the troops were coming. He also had the kids 'video and music he was developing. Elmer and Jack had a lot of work to do to put a tour release together, as well as the releases planned for at least a year. I needed to go down to Costa Rica to make sure all is well there. I really hadn't heard anything about the box plant, so that needs to be checked. I'm sure Sue would have some information. Ben hasn't been very informative about what he's been doing, so he might not have been doing any wild investing lately. I'm dying to do some flying and have a real urge to get some helicopter time. Those birds seemed to be calling me to come fly them. I needed to go to the men's warehouse to replenish some clothes, and I'm sure Lisa could use a trip there as well. I really wanted to enjoy some time at home with the whole family, but it looked like we were going to be busy.

What I did, and what I encouraged everyone to do, was to sleep as much as possible. The hostesses served some kick-ass drinks that helped knock the two couples out. The women all had some hot chocolate that relaxed them. I slept with Jane on one shoulder and Lisa on the other by putting the arm rests on the wide seats down. Tiny Ipo found a home on my lap, so I had no need for a blanket.

I had called home earlier with our ETA of about 10:30 AM Tampa time, so I figured sufficient vehicles to get us home would meet us. Knowing my women, I'm sure someone probably arranged a bus and some vans for luggage.

I went up front to thank the now weary pilots and hostesses before we entered our landing glide path. "You guys have really been patient with us and I appreciate how attentive you've been. I know the weather has been really nice, but you've made all the flights exceptionally smooth as glass. I hope you all might want to do some more of this as we want to do a North American tour that will include Mexico. We won't be on the road for as long and most of it will be overnight trips, nothing like this one we just finished. Thanks again and you do get a full paid week off to do some catching up on anything you might have missed."

None of this crew was married and all said they had had a great time. They appreciated Brandy including them on all the sightseeing tours. They also appreciated us putting them in the resort and hotels with us. It did make their lives more pleasant, and it also let us stay in touch with them.

I sat down with Lisa, facing Jane and Ipo, as we got ready to land. The two Hawaiian girls were obviously excited and had brushed their hair and put a little makeup on. They didn't use a lot of makeup, but they must have thought they needed it. I made a pass through the six little ones to kiss and tickle each one. I did the same with the moms and told the two sets of parents to buckle up in preparation to land.

You would have thought the trailer park had moved out to the airpark when we pulled in front of the operations building at about seven in the morning. I had wondered why we parked by operations instead of at the charter office. Even the night mechanics came over to welcome us home. I didn't realize it but we had been gone over three months.

The rest of my household was there to greet us, as well as most of the band guys who were excited we were all home. The introductions of the six new people didn't take long, but I'm sure all six were stunned at how many people were there and all the hugs and kisses on the cheek they received. It took three big buses to carry everyone back to the park. The bus with my family and the new people went directly to our house. I was excited when we parked by our back entrance.

We probably should have brought our guests in through the front, but the family was used to going in through the family room and kitchen area, so that's what we did. It was Lisa who immediately said, "We need to stash our stuff and go over to the patio. I want to see Momma and the girls. I'm surprised they didn't come to meet us, but I'd bet she and some of the other women are making a huge supper – or would that be breakfast? It is morning here, isn't it?"

I somehow knew the homecoming would be bigger than that. I told Lisa, "Take a cart and go say hi to everyone. I'll make sure the parents and the two girls get settled. We'll put the two girls in one of the rooms and let them decide whether they want to use one of the personal rooms down the hallway near our bedroom. I'll put the parents in the last two suites upstairs.

After depositing the couples and telling them to prepare to go over to Steve's place for a big breakfast in a few minutes, I did a thorough job of loving up the women who had come back early. I played with the little ones I hadn't seen for a while after some very welcoming kisses and hugs. It's amazing that with all the kids that I had, I missed each and every one when they weren't around. When Lena gave me a healthy kiss and hug, I asked, "Shouldn't you be in class?"

"Dummy, today's Saturday. I don't have to do anything except drag you off to the bedroom and love you up."

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, Lena, you are too much. Haven't you found Mr. Perfect yet?"

"Go away, Chuck. You need to introduce me to that guy who will be Mr. Perfect."

"I thought you and Ace might be an item?"

"We are, sort of, but he's so focused on becoming a good Deputy Marshal and that other thing you guys do, he forgets what he has here and leaves me in the dust. You have always recognized me as being someone worthy of your attention, and I need your attention, Big Daddy."

I installed the six additional car seats, and I had the family load up on multiple passenger carts when everyone was ready, and headed to the patio.

I'm sure the four parents were beginning to be anxious about being in a trailer park, but they were aghast at the size of the enclosure and the amount of people waiting for us when we pulled in front of Steve's patio."

We were hardly able to get out of the carts while the people in the patio poured out to greet us. I took everyone inside and attempted to introduce all of them to all the people there once again.

There was a problem though, as Mylee and Kai were dressed in very conservative clothing and just about every other woman on the patio was 'Saturday' dressed. In other words, the only people not showing all beneath shimmering fabric was our four women. Even my women had gowns on that teased, but had worn darker robes to ride over.

Mylee came to me and asked, "That wasn't nice. I would love to show off the way all these women are. Kai is about to attack some of them. You know that she is a little funny about other women."

Well, that explains Jane's interest. I waved Sue over and quietly asked her, "These four women want to be as undressed as you. Do you have something for them here or should I take them home to lighten up."

Sue pulled me down to give me a kiss on the cheek. This caused me to almost come into intimate contact with her huge chest. I'm sure I drooled all over it. Sue said, "Let me take them into the back workroom. I'll bet we have something for them."

Sue and Hanna took the four into the back and came back out with the two older women showing almost as much as Ruth does. Jane and Ipo had on some peek-a-boo gowns that promised you might see a lot, but never showed that much.

Tiny had made immediate contact with Katana and Kal. Ben was there with them, and I could tell he was already sounding them out about their finances. Steve came over to me and said, "Dewey expresses his regrets that he couldn't be here for your homecoming. Everyone was really excited that you and the rest of your family were returning. You're a very big part of our big family and everyone has missed all of you."

Katana became aware that Steve was a real Marine as the morning progressed. That seemed to make him very comfortable as he let Mylee flirt with Henry and Tiny.

I spent a few minutes with Peaches as she loved me up with her now very svelte body. She told me that Rags was now an important part of her life. That made me very happy. The two girls, who Lisa considers sister, were extremely demonstrative welcoming me home. They said that I had taken their sister away from them for too long.

Even Glenda and Martin gave us hugs. It's always a happy time to get a hug from Glenda. Her generous form always makes a hug feel good. Martin seemed as spry as ever. He told me he had been making sure the landscape people for my yard were keeping the grass seeded, fertilized, and cut. He told me, "I stop over almost every day to make sure everything over there is okay. The girls there almost always stop me and make me have coffee and a cookie. You can't beat that."

The kids had begun disappearing as they had motocross today. Afterward were guitar lessons that all of them seemed to want to attend. I think their appearances on the raw unedited videos they had brought home convinced them to want to practice and learn even more.

I suggested we go home and attempt to nap for a few minutes after our huge breakfast. Steve had told everyone that we were going to have a gigantic welcome home party this evening. He said he thought we should be back at the patio by five so we could enjoy the hot wings.

Back at the house, I suggested everyone do some laps in the pool, have some lunch, then try for a nap. If we did this correctly, most of our sleep patterns would be restored quicker.

I enjoyed playing with all the kids out in the pool. I lay down with them on the thick carpet when they were cleaned up and diapered, and we slept for a couple of hours before the evening's festivities.

Jane and Ipo woke me up with Lisa watching them. The girls didn't do anything that would get me in trouble, but did tease a little. The little ones began coming out of it and wanted to be changed again and fed. This is when Jane and Ipo began acknowledging that little ones required a lot of attention. The rest of the women prepared food for all of them while Lisa and I helped with the diapers. Mealtime is always a chance to bond and to enjoy some one on one time with the babies. It is also the time to realize how fast the little ones are growing.

We went to the patio as a group and joined in the festivities. Tiny, Henry, Martin, and Abe were in front of the big cookers tending the ribs, chicken, and wings that were being prepared. Kathy and Mercy had me sit with them to sample some wings treated with Sal Feeny's sister's sauce as soon as I arrived. Wow, it was killer. Kal tried some, but had to hold his mouth to try to calm the heat. Mylee surprised us by smiling as she wolfed down a couple of wings and never touched her drink. Mercy and Kathy were all over her because they now had another lover of killer hot foods. Sal and I were enjoying the eye watering wings when my women tried a taste of the wings one by one, and they all ran for something to drink one by one. It's an acquired taste.

We had some delicious ribs that were served with potato salad and baked beans as the evening progressed. We had some great slaw that was a perfect complement to the meal. Kal told me, "This must be a mainland luau," as there were so many people in attendance. I tried to tell him about the many who came to the patio every day, but I wasn't getting through. Several of the guys took off on their bikes after a while to go do some Saturday evening riding.

Kal told me, "I really would enjoy going with a group like that. They weren't acting crazy like some biker clubs, just a bunch of couples and single riders having fun."

"There are some club people here, Kal, even some true one percenters, but not bad gang types. Everyone shows respect and that's the common denominator in getting along. Everyone here has shown that bit of respect, so we are all accepted by the clubs and independent groups. I'm sure you'll mix well."

As nine o'clock rolled around, I suggested to all the folks who were with me, "Let's head home, and go to bed early. We can begin doing things in this time zone without nodding off while in a conversation if we are more rested in the morning. There is a lot I want to show everyone."

Kal took me aside at home, and asked, "Can I use one of the carts so Kai and I can join some of the couples we met? They wanted to show us their hot tub. I'd like to invite Katana and Mylee, but I'm not sure they'll come. They are adventurous, but I'm not sure to what extent."

I looked at Kal and told him, "You do know they will be doing some very intimate things with each other up there, and you and Kai will be drawn in to do some of those things with them."

Kal smiled and said, "We understand, Chuck, Kai and I enjoy some fun times with people back home. That's probably where Jane gets her adventurous spirit."

I warned Kal to warn Katana and Mylee about what to expect. Kal didn't feel the other couple would have a problem with the fun at the hot tub. I watched as the two couples left dressed in swimsuits. The guys were joking with each other and the two women were giggling.

Lisa saw me watching and said, "I'd like to be with that bunch. I imagine that those two women are going to be ravished by all the people who go up there tonight.

I paid special attention to the women who came back early this night. Julie even made sure that I spent time making love with her. She told me that she traveled to England to visit with her kids and grandkids while we had gone to Australia. She said it was a good visit, but she had been anxious to get back home.

Maria was all smiles and happy that we were able to enjoy more of our closeness. The little Latina told me, "You always make me want to have more babies. I keep thinking of the night I'm sure we made our baby every time we make love. You know I might want another. I keep thinking I might meet someone who I would want to spend the rest of my life with, but I only want you and the others of our family when I'm with you."

Gina told me her dad had been traveling back and forth to Costa Rica often, and had worked something out with Ben and Diego so he could be useful to the family. I wondered what that would be. Gina had been losing weight after her pregnancy, and she had lost a lot more when she had come back to the States,. She stood in front of me, showing me how she had reduced to the voluptuous size she was when we first met. She was truly a delicious Italian lady.

My Oriental sisters were so full of energy that they could have worn me out by themselves, but made an effort to help all the women who had come back early to have a very enjoyable evening.

The Frisky Five were thinking they needed attention by the time I was through with that group, and then, of course, there's my Lisa. The missing component tonight was Tina who was on a 48-hour tour at the hospital. I was looking forward to putting her to sleep when she came home in the morning.

All of us were worn out by the time Lisa and I made love. I'm not sure if I contributed any good stuff to anyone who might have wanted something extra, but I know that Lisa was swimming with my last. It was Jane who surprised me by burying her face in the mess I made between Lisa's legs. Ipo spent the time kissing me and enjoying my touches.


I woke up around five thirty and considered trying to sleep some more, but I felt the lush grass in the yard calling me, so I moved to get out from under Lisa, Tiani, and Ipo. I slipped my peg, shorts, and T-shirt on, and then used the bathroom to unload, shave, and brush my teeth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.