Chuck and Lisa - Cover

Chuck and Lisa

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Chapter 12

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Chuck and Lisa get back to all of the fun they enjoy best. This time they begin including others in their fun. Lisa is gathering and the Fab Five is helping. Just enough action and blood to keep it interesting. Enough sex, to be not recommended for Sunday school reading. Enjoy. I did. If you're not familiar with the Florida Friends stories, this will still be fun but the other stories are fun too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception  

A body moved over mine and straddled me sometime during the night. The pressure of the breasts against my chest and the wiry fur on her center made my attention come alive. With a lot of kisses, we were soon mated. I knew who this was and smiled into our kisses. Nancy was ensuring that we were going to give her the son she wanted. I hoped it would be a boy for her. I could picture another little light-colored infant nursing on Nancy's now more generous breasts in my mind. She had lost all of her baby fat, but her breasts had not gone down as she had continued to nurse, as all of the girls had. Nancy had always had more milk than she needed, and was still often nursing one of Frieda's twins.

Tiani was also kissing me while Nancy was ensuring that we were going to fertilize the eggs she felt she was presenting. She kept sucking on Nancy's breasts, then pulling up, and squirting me with milk from her own tiny breasts. The girl was a surprise since she was so small, but was still able to squirt stream after stream of milk from those tiny breasts with the big nipples.

Brandy was making me stay standing tall, as my small temptress climbed on, when Nancy rolled over with a contented smile on her face. Tiani whispered in my ear, "You know you snuck up on me with a boy before. I want a little girl so that I can play dress up and have her make her daddy her pet. Give me one of those, Chuck. You know we all have to have kids together, so do me, Stud. Make me a little girl."

I didn't laugh, but could feel Lisa next to me shaking while trying not to laugh at the women who were going to get what they wanted. She helped, as did Brandy, who seemed to be all over Tiani as she tried to pull my magic serum from me to create the little girl she wanted.

Kisses were being given to me as I lay among the Fab Five and Lisa in the big bed. The soft, beautiful Judy, who had become a more Rubenesque beauty from her pregnancy, was now impaled on me. She was smiling at me as she slowly moved up and down, enjoying each time she bottomed out on me. It felt as if I made a generous deposit in her. She passionately kissed me and hugged me to her. She laid her head on my shoulder and went to sleep on me while still impaled.

Morning was fun as the five were all over me. Brandy was sitting on her knees in front me, with Frieda off to her side. Brandy said, "We're all ready to give you another heir to your fortune if you did good with Judy last night. We all thought it would be good if we had babies at the same time, so that's why Nancy and Judy wanted to make sure. Frieda and I were able to get you on our first try, so we'll be first. I'm so excited, Chuck, this is going to be one hell of a crazy household. Just think of all of the kids running around in a couple of years. You're going to be pulling your hair out with so many little ones to play with."

Frieda leaned over me for a kiss. "I wanted another baby and I want a little boy this time. It may not be, but that's okay. I'll have three little ones for us to play with. I can't tell you how happy I am with what we have, where we live, and what we do. I have my special friends, other ladies who enjoy my love, and you, my Chuck. You are the man of our dreams, and the man who is the father of our children."

That was a lot from Frieda. She usually wasn't that talkative, but wasn't a shrinking violet when you needed someone to speak up. I looked at the five as they looked at me, and knew how committed they were to me. It made my insides tremble a little as I knew how important our family was to me. It was Lisa who brought me out of it when she kissed me on the ear and whispered, "We need to get going this morning. We all have a lot to do."

I think all the women tried to get into the shower at the same time. Even Gina, with her generous breasts, was in there trying to convince me to play. The shower just wasn't big enough, and wouldn't have been big enough unless it was about ten feet by ten feet.

A lot of hair had my attention for a long while until I realized I was washing Aunt Etta's hair. At least she didn't back up into me to rub on me. She turned when she was finished, gave me a kiss on the lips, and said, "You know, I could have been one of your father's women."

That was the wrong thing to say, as I was pointing the way all of a sudden. Jane was still in the shower and came to hug me. She gave me a sweet kiss and told me, "We do need to finish in here. I need some Seven-up and crackers this morning. You know that I'm pregnant with your son.

I learned during breakfast that the Chinese sisters, Maria, and Gina didn't want to get pregnant again and were taking precautions. I thought that was good, as Gina already had three now that we had little Carlo, who was trying to walk. The diversity of the women and the beauty they represented was amazing. Their children all were special in their individuality. I think I was fascinated by Brandy's and Tiani's little ones and the way they were always together. The mothers were soulmates and their sons were now forming that same kind of relationship.

As Lisa and I were sipping some coffee in one of the conversation chair groups, I asked Lisa, "What did you say to the agent to get him to shut up and get out of there?"

Lisa gave me the crooked half-grin she gives when she's going to only tell me part of something. "I told him that if he caused any more trouble, he should think about how I gutted those slavers we took care of in the Riviera. I promised him I was going to hunt him down and take care of any possibility of him ever siring a child if he caused any problems."

Knowing Lisa, I wondered how she might have really put it, and what she had told him in addition to that. Lisa just smiled her satisfied smile and sipped her coffee.

Julie came to us, leading a pale Jane who was carrying a can of Seven-up and a handful of crackers. Jane said to us, "I hope this boy of yours is worth what I'm going through."

Lisa told her, "Don't include me; I didn't put the kid in you."

"Maybe not physically, but I wanted you and Tina at the same time I wanted Chuck, so it's as much your fault as his. He may have put the juice in me, but it was you and Tina who were loving me at the same time."

Julie was chuckling while listening. She softly said, "This won't last long, Jane. You're so strong-willed that you will quickly be over this."

Jane said, "Can I call my mom and see if she might want to join us? I think I want her to know that I'm going to have your son. I want her to meet you. She might call Dad and my brothers, but I want to tell her and I'd like to do that in person. I don't want to wait over a month before we're headed back to the mainland."

Lisa hugged her and said, "That would be wonderful, Jane. Call her. I'll make reservations for her to fly here. I think my debit card is good for most of the island to fly here."

Lisa went out to the front desk, then came back and handed Jane her cell phone. Jane was talking to her mother in seconds. Her mother's intuition told her to come to see her daughter, so she said she could leave any time. Lisa went back to the main travel desk to give them the information, and to make sure Jane's mother traveled to us first class. She must have received a call while she was gone, because she hugged Jane when she came back, and told her, "Your mom and dad are both coming. They'll be here late this evening."

Jane rolled her eyes and was almost giddy. She sat on my lap and hugged me, before saying, "My dad is a really big guy who used to wrestle professionally in Hawaii. He went to the mainland several times, but he didn't like the places they wrestled at, so he stayed on the islands and kept wrestling there until he retired about five years ago. You'll love him, Chuck. He's a big teddy bear and will instantly know how much I love you, and he'll love you the same."

I somehow kept getting the image of a monster Hawaiian wrestler, stomping his spread feet as he approached me, while smashing his huge fist into his hand. I sure hoped Jane was correct about him being a big teddy bear.

The Fab Five had the two venues here in New Zealand readied by ten in the morning, plus had worked with the equipment crew chiefs to figure out how to do two shows in two nights at two different locations. They were making sure all of the little things were going to be in place, such as a VIP room for autographs and some snacks, but they were smart. The VIP rooms wouldn't have an open bar. No booze at all, so that should lessen the problem of some drunk fans.

I was impressed that the girls had all of the details for each venue on a separate pad, so each item could be worked out as it came up. Frieda had made contact with each of the Australian venues to find out more details about the auditoriums. Two of the venues were stadiums, but one was inside an auditorium. They had worked with the stage crew to reduce the video screens to only one at those locations. Tiani was a tough negotiator with each of the venues, making sure that we had the proper security and appropriate dressing rooms. Nancy and Judy were constantly taking notes from the others, and compiling them on a laptop that had appeared along with a printer. These women were a force.

Kenny suggested that we might want to put together some abbreviated shows for the extra venues, but still give them a traditional full Blues Expedition show. We practiced with Bonita and Lizzy, and created a max three-hour show that included two encores of cover pieces. That should take care of it.

Bonita and her kids practiced, knowing that the shows they did here in Auckland would be their last on the tour. I could tell that Bonita wanted these shows to be something more than a thirty-minute opening act. She wanted to make sure the audience remembered them.

Elmer told me that he was getting some great tracks while he was working the practices, and he felt he was going to be able to create a great CD and DVD for other kids to watch and listen to. He wanted to make sure I would convince Steve to let him market the videos to the cartoon channels, as that was where other kids would see and hear the magic music the Lucky Lady Blues Band created.

Lisa and I practiced with Marion and Virginia. The two had such beautiful voices that it was fun for Lisa and me to do backup vocals with them. We played some accompaniment on keyboard and my bass while the two girls played their guitars. I knew they were going to be a hit, but couldn't decide whether their music should be with the kids stuff, with the big bands, or by itself. Lisa solved that by saying the girls music would be included on one of her albums. She would make them co-headliners.

The entire band was a little nervous the Friday of the first extra concert, for some reason. The idea that this might have been a show missed made them want to make sure we gave our all to please the crowd.

We shouldn't have worried as we let the Lucky Lady group video be the opener before the show and then we did some really good blues for the crowd, along with some hot rock blues numbers. We did the SRV show stuff, complete with hat and wig, but we didn't do the challenge. The crowd was really into the music and I think we gave them a buck and a quarter for every buck they spent to come.

The whole band helped tear the set down after the first show. Everyone was unbolting the stage, winding cables, placing equipment in their cases, and hauling the equipment out to trucks to take to the airport.

The plan was to have the equipment flown to Christchurch for the Saturday night show, then tear it down to be brought back to Auckland where the full stage would be set up. I was amazed at the security the New Zealanders provided. There were guards of some kind to keep us safe everywhere you looked. They even had a couple of female officers watching after Lizzy and Bonita. They shouldn't have worried as I think most of the Fab Five who were with us and Lisa were armed. I'm not sure how they managed it, but they were ready for any eventuality.

We were back in Auckland by early Sunday morning. Everyone was excited to have a couple of days to do more sightseeing, and then we were going to do some heavy practicing on Wednesday and Thursday, with a short practice Friday.

Kenny was sitting with me, having a drink Sunday evening, when he said, "You know, your girls have done a better job than the agent at getting everything done and brought up here. I'm impressed that a bunch of women were able to learn the ins and outs of the trade so fast. Not only that, but look at how calm all of the roadies are. They are poised and ready to set up this weekend's venue and are ready to make it as perfect as the two remotes were. The girls were the ones to organize all of that too. I'm going to have to think about whether to hire them full time or to find another agent."

I somehow knew something like this would happen, as Bandy and group weren't women to just sit around all the time. They needed some challenges, and managing a group like the Blues Expedition could be what they needed.

Jane came to Lisa and me, and said, "My folks are coming in this evening. Will you come to the airport and meet them with me? I want them to meet all of the girls, but I want them to meet you two first. Please?"

"I thought they were coming yesterday?"

"No, Mom was, but Dad had her wait so he could put some things in order so he could come too. I'm really excited, but a little nervous as Dad is very traditional. That might help with the way your family is, Chuck, but I'm still dancing over the first meeting."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.