Home Abduction

by Theed

Copyright© 2014 by Theed

Erotica Sex Story: Brittany, a blonde college girl home for spring break, gets kidnapped and raped in her own home.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   .

"Bye mom, bye dad," Brittany said as she stood outside on her lawn.

Her parents' Ford Explorer pulled out of the driveway.

"Don't forget to unplug all the appliances before you leave," her mom reminded.

"I will mom, bye! Have a safe drive!"

Brittany turned, her long blonde hair waving across her face as she went inside her house. She did not notice as a figure darted underneath the closing garage door.


Kevin hid behind a Blue Corolla as he listened to see if he had been discovered. Hearing silence, he breathed a sigh of relief and unslung his duffel bag, pulling out a rag and a bottle of chloroform. Kevin tiptoed over to the garage door and tested it. It was unlocked. He stayed still listening.

THUMP THUMP THUMP. The sound of footsteps could be heard overhead. Great, looks like she went upstairs. Kevin opened the door quietly and entered the house.

Ringgggg. "Shit." He moved quickly, found the staircase, and hid on the side opposite to the ringing phone. Brittany came down and answered the phone.

"Hello? Oh hi Janet," she said unwary of the figure crouched behind her.

Kevin stared at the blonde beauty. She was wearing a white tank top and purple booty shorts. Her ass looked amazing in them. The way the material stretched against her butt outlined her perfect ass cheeks. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail and her shoulders and legs were well-toned. Kevin's dick started to harden as he thought of all the nasty things he was going to do to her. He licked his lips thinking just how lucky he was to have seen her last week.


Kevin was sitting at the food court at the mall trying to look for his next target. He had been stalking and raping several college girls in the past few weeks. The news about a serial rapist had begun to spread and Kevin knew that this would be the last girl in this city before he had to relocate. He scanned the crowd looking for an ideal target. Finally, his eyes landed on her. Brittany had just come out of a store. She was wearing a yellow high waisted skirt and high heels which really showed off her fantastic legs. From his peripherals, Kevin noticed that he wasn't the only one staring. She was a dream, a dream that would come true just for him. Kevin reached for his phone and dialed.

"Hello?" "Dave, its me. I got a target for you I need info on. I'm sending you her picture now," said Kevin as he snapped a quick picture of Brittany. "Let me know as soon as you can. This is a rush order."

Kevin hung up and adjusted his pants. Damn, I can't wait.

The next day, Kevin received a manilla folder in the mail. He opened it to see several pictures of Brittany as well as some documents.

"Brittany Campbell. Age 19. Sophomore at University of Texas. Was on the cheerleader team in high school. Permanent residence still listed as here in California. Guess she's on spring break."

He checked out some other documents.

"Parents take an annual cruise trip for a week. This year's is from March 22 to March 29th. Brittany starts school on the 28th." Kevin thought about the week of fun he would have. He smiled in anticipation and began to pack his bag.


"Ok Janet, I'll see you back at school then. Bye."

Brittany's voice shook Kevin out of his daydream. He soaked the rag with chloroform and approached her cautiously. As Brittany set down the phone, Kevin dashed forward. His left hand grabbed her left arm holding it in place while his right hand with the rag wrapped around her face.

"MMMMFFFFFFF," Brittany responded as she tried to break free. The sweet smell was intoxicating and she felt her eyes flutter. Brittany tried one last attempt to break free but Kevin moved forward pinning her to the kitchen table. Her arms went limp as her consciousness faded.

Kevin got up and wiped the beads of sweat from his forehead. The hard part over, he grinned and squeezed Brittany's ass.

"Going to have some fun breaking that in," he said to himself as he slung the girl over his shoulder.


Brittany woke with a start. Confused, she felt something over her lips preventing her from making any noise. She tried to take it off but her arms wouldn't move. Turning her head, Brittany noticed her arms were tied to her bed posts. She glanced down and noticed that her legs were the same. She was tied spread-eagled on her bed. Brittany struggled and tried to free himself but to no avail.

"Nice try, you aren't going anywhere."

Brittany turned quickly seeing a man in a ski mask smiling at her from her bedroom door. He was leaning against the door in a casual manner, arms crossed. She noticed his muscular arms in the black tank top he wore and the strange tattoo on his bicep. Kevin walked over to Brittany, sat down next to her, and placed his hand on her thigh. Still smiling, his hands slow began to wander all over her body, squeezing her thighs and groping her breasts.

"Well well well, what do we have here?"

Too scared to move, Brittany silently cursed to herself that she had decided not to put on a bra today because of the hot weather. She felt his hands pull at the bottom of her tank top and pull it upwards exposing her naked breasts.

"MMMMMFFFF," she pleaded as Kevin massaged her breasts.

"Very nice," said Kevin. He swung his leg over Brittany so that he was straddling her as he continued to fondle her breasts. Kevin leaned in and licked her nipples, tracing circles around each one as they stiffened and became erect.

"Mmmmmm," Brittany moaned. Kevin's mouth on her nipples felt really good and she could feel his manhood through his sweats. As Kevin sucked hard on her nipple, Brittany raised her hips, pressing her pelvis closer to him. He reached around to cup her ass cheeks, squeezing them as he ground his dick into her shorts.

Oh my god what am I doing, thought Brittany as she felt pleasure throughout her body. I'm about to get raped and I'm getting turned on.

Kevin slid a hand into her shorts feeling her wetness through her panties.

"Look's like you're more than ready," grinned Kevin as he pulled down Brittany's shorts and panties. He sniffed her crotch and smelled her aroma. Oh the delicious smell of young pussy. Kevin looked up at the ceiling and jokingly said to himself, Thank you God for his delicious meal. With one movement, he pulled his sweats and boxers down exposing his erect 9-inch penis.

Brittany's eyes were glued to the erect cock before her eyes. She had never seen one so big before. With one quick movement, Kevin shoved his girth into her vagina. "MMMMMMFFFFFFF." Brittany's back arched as her body shot in pain at the sudden penetration. Kevin began to pump in rhythm while he mangled her breasts. She tried to twist and turn to get away. Kevin laughed and pinched her nipples. He adjusted the angle of his hips to get deeper penetration. Kevin furiously pumped his cock in and out of her cunt. Brittany felt her body tense up as she approached climax. She couldn't believe that her rapist was going to make her cum. Brittany spasmed as the sensations overwhelmed her. Her cunt squeezed Kevin's dick in a vice grip causing him to cum deep into her bowels.

After her orgasm, Brittany became aware of the dampness of her bed sheets caused from the prior activities. As she lay there collecting her thoughts, Kevin pulled out his bottle of chloroform. Brittany watched helpless as he placed the rag back over her face. Her vision blurred as the sickly sweet smell pushed her back to unconsciousness.


Brittany slowly opened her eyes as she regained consciousness. She froze in fear as she realized her surroundings were dark. Brittany tried to move but noticed that she was still bound in the same position as before. She visibly relaxed, realizing that she was still in her bedroom. The sounds of crickets could be heard from outside signaling the night. The door opened and Kevin walked in, turning the lights on. Brittany winced as the bright light momentarily blinded her.

"Hey there cutie," Kevin said. He was eating some kind of meat dish with a fork. The smell of the food shot bursts of pain through Brittany's abdomen. Her stomach grumbled as she became aware of her own hunger.

"Oh what? You want this?" said Kevin feigning ignorance. "Hmm ... I think you should work for it."

Kevin walked over to her and straddled her face.

"I'm going to take off your gag now okay? If you scream, I'll make sure you regret it later. Got it?"

Brittany nodded her head. Kevin ripped the tape off her mouth. Immediately, Brittany yelled.

"HELP. SOMEONE PLE-"

Smack.

Brittany head swung violently as Kevin slapped her hard across the face.

"Shut it bitch," he growled. "Do that one more time and I'll gut you like a fish." He pulled out a knife and waved it menacingly in her face. Brittany whimpered, tears trickling down her cheek.

"Good girl. Now, if you want some food, you'd better give me a damn good blowjob." He pulled out his erect cock and slapped her with it. Brittany opened her mouth and Kevin shoved it deep down into her throat.

"ACKGOGKKKC," she sputtered.

"Keep your mouth open!" Kevin said. He grabbed her hair preventing her from moving back. Brittany struggled to breathe as his dick blocked her windpipe.

"Mmmmm take it all bitch," said Kevin. He felt her spittle lubricate his cock as he throat fucked her. Kevin shoved his cock as far as it would go as he held Brittany's hair. He came into her throat as she gurgled trying to break free. His cock deflating, Kevin released his grip of her hair. Brittany coughed, tears running down her face. Cum dripped from her open mouth as she lay back gasping for air.

Kevin reached into her back and pulled out a leather collar attached to a chain. He fastened the end of the chain around one of the legs of the bed. Then he took the collar and clasped it shut around Brittany's neck.

"What are you doing?" she sputtered. Ignoring her, Kevin pulled at the chain testing it. Satisfied, he left his leftovers on the bed.

"Eat," he said as he untied her from the bed. Brittany stretched, her arms and legs sore from being held in place for so long. Her eyes glanced toward the door.

"Don't bother. That chain is only a few foot long. And don't bother screaming for help. You don't want to make that mistake again," he warned.

"What if I need to go to the bathroom?" asked Brittany. He grabbed a bucket and placed it in front of her.

"What? No. I am NOT doing my business in there."

Kevin shrugged, "Fine. Do it on the floor. See if I care." He left the room, not bothering to close the door.


"There you go, all the way down," groaned Kevin. He laid back against the headboard of the bed. Brittany lay between his legs, her mouth obediently bobbing up and down on his cock.

"Alright that's enough," he commanded pulling on his chain. Brittany gasped as she was forced up, saliva dripping from her mouth. She got up, angled herself over Kevin's dick, and sat down on it.

"Ohhhhhhh god," she moaned as she slid down onto his shaft. Brittany placed her hands on Kevin's chest and began to bounce on his member. Kevin lay back enjoying the sensations, casually tweaking her nipples and squeezing her ass.

It had been two days since he captured the blonde beauty. The daily routine involved Brittany waking Kevin up with a blowjob and then some morning sex. She initially refused but complied when he threatened to starve her again. Kevin looked at his phone. There was still 4 more days until Brittany was expected to start classes. This gave him plenty of time to make plans.

Kevin sat up pulling Brittany closer towards him. He pressed his lips against hers. Brittany's arms wrapped around his neck. She moaned as their tongues danced with each other. Brittany ground her crotch on Kevin's dick as she approached her climax. Her nails clawed at his back as she shuddered. Kevin pushed Brittany so she was on her back. He grunted as he came, his cum spilling over her naked body.

Kevin looked down at the blonde. Even though she protested, she always ended up enjoying their sessions. It seemed that her pride prevented her for submitting completely. Time to change that.

Kevin reached into his bag and pulled out some items.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.