The Visitor - Cover

The Visitor

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A long time bachelor gets a surprise visit late one night from his bi-racial niece.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First  

I will never forget the day that Jeff Paulson showed me a picture that his dad had downloaded. This was before the Internet; back in the days of dial up modems and hourly fees to connect to networks like CompuServe and Prodigy.

He pulled up a picture of a naked woman with large breasts sitting on a bed between two naked guys. There was no action, but I saw the potential. I had to get me a computer. Back then, computers were not cheap, especially to a twelve year old with very frugal parents. So I sat off going door to door, doing yard work or anything else that would make me some money. I learned that life is full of rejection. The first couple of years I wasn't even close to reaching my goal, but I persisted and managed to get a few loyal customers.

I was fourteen when my dad brought home a weight bench and some free weights he had found at a flea market. I was a math and science geek, so I am sure this was Dad's way to get me to man up. Dad had given up on me following in his footsteps of playing team sports like football and baseball. So each night, Dad and I would go out in the garage and we would work out with weights or go running. Looking back, those were the best memories of my dad. I was very much a momma's boy. Brenda turned out to be the jock. She excelled at softball, basketball, and tennis, up until the time Dad passed away.

One unexpected result of working out and getting fit was business started picking up. I didn't put it together right away. I was fifteen when I met Mrs. Freeman. She saw me mowing her neighbor's yard and came out and asked me if I would mow hers as well. She was a married woman in her late thirties whose youngest was off in college. I really don't remember much else of her small talk as I was trying not to stare at the large amount of cleavage she had on display. That heavy duty halter top that she wore really pushed those boobs up and out.

Mrs. Bette Freeman took my virginity that day. I knew something was up the way she stared at me while I mowed her grass. It was hot and I was sweaty with just my shorts and some tennis shoes on. She had me come inside so she could pay me. She was very direct and I really don't know if she would have taken no for an answer. There was no kissing or hugging or anything else. She had me lie flat on my back on her living room floor with my pants pulled down to my knees. I was disappointed that she kept her top on, but I remember how great her wet pussy felt as she lowered down onto my cock. She got me off twice before she was satisfied. She handed me my money, kissed my cheek, and then showed me the door.

I quickly got to the point where I couldn't handle all the work requests. Within a year, I had two kids who actually did the work while I collected the money and paid them out of what I was paid. Since I was now in demand, women knew a good tip kept me available for future work. Not everyone was as friendly as Mrs. Freeman, but there was enough to keep things interesting. But even with a steady supply of pussy, I still never lost sight on getting my computer, which I was finally able to buy.

Mom and Dad thought I was crazy. Why would anyone want to spend that kind of money on one of those? This was back when computers were more a novelty and of course they had no clue that it was my gateway to unlimited porn.

Imagine my disappointment when I found out you needed a credit card to get an online account. Plus they charged you by the hour to even get onto their network. But then I was given a back door hook up into the local college's network. It was definitely harder to navigate, but there was no limit to what you could find – if you took the time and effort to figure out how to find it.

I started playing around with programming. At first it was just macro type stuff to save time typing. But eventually I got into actual coding. I developed a file searching / file sharing program that became the core of my first company. When I actually sold my company years later, there was no physical company. I worked out of my bedroom. What I sold was intellectual property. As part of the sale, I ended up in Des Moines, Iowa where I spent a year working with their software developers incorporating my concepts into their software. They were a big system integrator in the insurance business and after trying to hire me direct, they settled for contract employment. I worked with all these PE's and PhDs and I hadn't even taken one college class yet I was making more than most of them. They paid me yearly to be on call in case they had problems.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.