The Visitor - Cover

The Visitor

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A long time bachelor gets a surprise visit late one night from his bi-racial niece.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First  

I drove Sally in to see my lawyer to sign the last of the paperwork. She was officially divorced. There was still the matter of the house selling but that was essentially out of their hands now. When it sold, any profits would be split evenly.

Since we were going to be out anyways, I had called and made her an appointment to see an ob/gyn. It was a surprise even to Sally. We all knew she was late and so far I had not given in to Brenda or Beth to buy a home pregnancy test. But after the blood tests came back, it was confirmed. Sally was indeed pregnant. The nurse asked, "So is this your first?"

Sally looked at her, "I have a fifteen year old." Then to clarify, she added, "From a previous relationship" since it was clear the nurse assumed I was the father. The nurse was having a hard time gauging whether this was good news or bad, so she stopped with the chit-chat.

When we got out to the car, Sally just sort of sat there staring ahead at nothing in particular. I took her hand, "Are you ok? Is this good news or bad?"

She looked at me and smiled, "I always wanted Jimmy to have a little brother or sister." But then the smile seemed to fade, "I guess I just never figured Jimmy would be the father. Like Brenda says, I will be the mother of my own grandchild." There was a pause, but then she spoke again, "Honestly, do you think I am a freak? I mean, I want to blame everyone else for all this craziness but I know if given a chance to go back, I would do it all over again. I wouldn't change a thing."

I responded. "I agree it is not typical, but I do know no matter what you will be a good mom to this baby."

I knew I was stating the obvious but I felt it had to be said, "If it really bothers you, you know you have options. You just need to decide soon. It's entirely your decision and I will support you 100%."

Sally looked at me, "It may be fucked up how I got pregnant, but there is not doubt that I want this baby." After a few seconds, she smiled, "God, can you believe it? I'm going to have a baby!"

Sally was in better spirits as we went to the pharmacy and picked up some items a newly pregnant woman should have, such as prenatal vitamins. We both took a little tour down the baby aisle looking at the diapers and baby toys and baby food. Then we headed to the grocery store. I figured we could all start eating healthier for a while, but then I gave in and let Sally grab a bunch of junk food.

As we were riding home Sally looked over to me, "Well, I guess this means you can start fucking me now. You know. If you want."

I looked over to her and had to smile. She couldn't even look at me. She just stared out at the side of the road.

When we got home, everyone came to help us carry in the groceries. Once we got everything brought in and we were all in the kitchen, I announced, "Sally has some big news."

Everyone looked genuinely excited to hear. Sally smiled and said, "Well, I'm official divorced."

Sally got a hug from each of them. "Also, it's official" she continued, "I'm pregnant."

Beth and Brenda let out a cheer. Jimmy stood stone like, his eyes as big as saucers. Sally walked over to Jimmy and gave him a hug, "You're going to be a big brother."

I looked over at Brenda before she could say the obvious. I could tell she wanted to but she refrained from speaking.

Jimmy hugged his mom for a few moments then stepped

back and took her hand, "Let's go in the living room, Mom." Apparently Jimmy was horny and he had no reason to think anything had changed. To be honest, I wasn't sure either.

Jimmy started towards the door, when he realized his mom was not moving. He looked back to find his mom just standing there, staring back at me. Beth picked up on it. Soon Brenda did the same. I just stood there.

When it was clear I wasn't going to speak, Sally turned and let Jimmy lead her to the door.

Finally, I spoke, "Jimmy, wait. Let your mom stay here for a while."

Jimmy seemed disappointed but he didn't say anything as Sally let go of his hand. She turned back towards me and without breaking eye contact, she slowly walked towards me, unbuttoning her blouse. When she got right in front of me, still looking me straight in the eye, she unhooked her pants and pushed them to her ankles. Dropping to her knees but still staring up at me, she unbuttoned my jeans and soon they were around my ankles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.