The Visitor
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A long time bachelor gets a surprise visit late one night from his bi-racial niece.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First  

Since returning from Texas, Beth and Clarice talked almost daily. It was no surprise when Beth asked if she could fly down to spend a few days with Clarice and her mom. I saw no reason to object.

She spent a week there, and overall they got along great. There was one call I got from Beth around 2AM where she was pissed at her new sister. Apparently, Clarice said something to the effect of, "Maybe I can find me a rich old white guy to take care of me," which did not go over well with Beth.

I managed to calm her down. She was ready to call a cab and head for the airport. I told her, "Well, from the outside looking in, I can see where someone might think that. But what matters is I don't believe that and I would hope you don't believe it. I assume you explained things to her."

Beth was still fired up, "Oh yea. I let her know my mind." She then laughed, "You should have seen the look on her face. I think she may have pissed herself." Beth switched back to pissed off mode, "Where does she get off thinking she knows my business? Because we share the same daddy. Shit! She don't know me or the crap I lived through."

I asked, "So, where is she now?"

Beth responded, "I don't know. I'm in her bedroom with the door shut. She's probably out there crying to her momma."

"Well, calm yourself and then go talk to her. If you can't work it out, call me back and we will get you home."

I didn't talk to her until the next day. In the light of day, Beth seemed a bit embarrassed by the whole ordeal. Sensing that, I didn't push it and was okay with her response of "We worked it out".

While Beth was away, Brenda was the perfect little submissive "wife". Besides making sure she did all the cooking and cleaning, she was obsessed with making sure she met my every sexual need. When it comes to sex, she is extremely talented and she made sure I was never wanting.

One night, we were talking and she starting in on some of the wild shit she's done in her life. She talked of what I would assume would be standard fare such as frat and bachelorette parties. But then she went into all the kinky fetish stuff, such as having to do diaper changes on guys dressed up as babies. Or the guy who put sour cream between her toes before licking it off. Apparently feet fetishes are popular. Guys paid for her to just sit there while they beat off on her feet.

But the one that got my complete attention was when she told of crossing the border to make K9 porn. This brought all new meaning to us getting a dog. I think what blew my mind was how she told it in such a matter-of-fact way, as if it were just another day at the office. She did get excited when she told me how she made "$500 in just one day!" I didn't say anything but I started doing the numbers in my head. She's an attractive woman with big tits. They brought in three dogs to 'couple' with her. I'm just guessing, but they made at least three movies out of that footage so I would imagine they made thousands of dollars.

While Beth was gone, I noticed that Jimmy, the teenager from next door, has been scoping out Brenda. The only reason I noticed was there was a reflection from his bedroom and when I looked up to see, I saw what I assume was a telescope sticking out from closed curtains. Normally the curtains are open during the day, at least when his parents are home. Sure enough, the curtains seem to magically close and the telescope appears whenever Brenda would come outside.

When I saw him the next day out front, I asked him if wanted to hang out for the day. He was back knocking on our door within five minutes dressed in just his swim trunks. It was fun watching him because at first he made sure neither of us caught him looking at Brenda's boobs. But when I leaned over and whispered to him "Those things sure do jiggle, don't they?" he thought that was funny and stopped caring if I saw him looking. It didn't take Brenda long to figure out what was going on and she really started teasing him.

We went into the kitchen and Brenda had Jimmy help her make sandwiches. She was quite creative finding ways to press her boobs onto his body. Finally, she got him cornered in the cupboards. She went to get something above him, and he started to move out of her way but she grabbed both of his arms, "Nope, you're ok. Just need to get a glass." With that, she leaned up on her tiptoes and grabbed a glass, pressing her big, braless boobs right in his face. When she came down, she looked at it, "Not that one". Then, after giving him a big smile, she did it again only this time she reached up with both hands and started moving her hands in and out causing her torso to rotate. This caused her left boob and right boob to alternately push into the sides of his face while his nose remained centered between her boobs. She did this face massage with her boobs for several seconds until Jimmy reached up and grabbed both boobs, letting out a groan. When Brenda stepped back, she looked briefly down at Jimmy's crotch before winking at him, "This is the one I want." She held up a glass for all to see.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.