The Visitor - Cover

The Visitor

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A long time bachelor gets a surprise visit late one night from his bi-racial niece.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First  

"Hello. My name is Bethany and I am calling for Karl Ellis. I was told this is his phone number."

She held her thumb over the mic, "I think she may have hung up. Hello. Is anyone there?" She looked at the display and saw she was still connected.

She was about to hang up when, "Hello? Yes. This is Bethany Collins. I am trying to reach Mr. Karl Ellis." Beth was listening to whoever was at the other end. "Yes. That would be my mother."

They continued talking for about a minute before Beth finished up. "Yes. I will. Yes. Thank you. That would be very much appreciated."

When she finally hung up, she looked very sad. She went and got her mom and with both of us sitting there, she relayed everything she had learned. It would seem that Karl's wife had answered the phone, but then she handed the phone over to her daughter, Clarice. Apparently both the wife and daughter knew all about Brenda and Bethany.

Three days prior, Karl had been moved to a hospice facility. His cancer had taken a turn for the worse and they said he could go at any time. Clarice had told Beth that she and Brenda were welcome to come down and say their goodbyes. I found that to be very gracious of them.

I made a couple of calls and we were booked to fly out the following morning. We had everything packed and ready to go as we had an early flight out. I arranged for a limo and the next morning the three of us were driving to our destination in a rental.

Beth called back and she worked out all the details with Clarice. We were soon entering the facility. When we checked in, the lady at the front desk directed Beth down a hallway and a woman who had to be Clarice. They were definitely sisters. Except for the hair, they were almost identical. As they got closer, you could start to make out the subtle differences in their face, but even then they were more alike than not. Like Beth, she was a pretty lady. As we were to find out later, they were sort of almost twins in that Clarice was born just four days after Beth.

Beth introduced us to Clarice. "You apparently already know my mom Brenda."

Clarice reached her hand out, "We have never met actually, but I have heard my father talk of you many times in recent years."

Beth waited for them to finish their handshake, before introducing me, "And this is my husband Bruce."

I looked at her face as I shook her hand. I couldn't help to compare the differences and the similarities until I made eye contact and realized how sad she was, "I am truly sorry we had to meet under these circumstances."

She gave me a warm smile, "Thank you."

Clarice looked at Brenda and then asked, "My mom is in with him now. If you don't mind, she would like to come out and talk to you before you go in. Would that be okay?"

My first response was "Oh great. Here we go." I did not say it – just thought it.

Brenda spoke up, "I would really like that."

We stood there in silence as Clarice left to go get her mom. When they came around the corner, I couldn't help but smile. Clarice's mom was like a black version of Brenda. She was older by a few years, but they both were shorter and both had large bosoms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.