The Visitor
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A long time bachelor gets a surprise visit late one night from his bi-racial niece.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First  

Beth handed her mom the notepad and pen from the bedside table, "Write down his name and number."

I heard Beth read the name her mom had written on the paper, "Karl Ellis". Then, in a whisper, she spoke another name, "Beth Ellis. Bethany Ann Ellis." Was she imagining a life that could have been? She had been deprived of so much and, from recent revelations, had suffered so.

Beth picked up the bag of clothes and walked over to the bed to dump out the contents of the groceries. My initial "nice gesture" may have been misdiagnosed once I saw the contents of the bag. Scattered across the bed were two large carrots, a very large cucumber, and a bunch of not quite ripe bananas.

Beth picked up the cucumber which was at least twelve inches long and quite thick. She threw the cucumber at her mom who failed to catch it, letting it hit her right boob. You could feel the hatred in her voice, "Let's see you fuck that one."

I admit I was taken by surprise, and so when Brenda looked to me, I had nothing. I don't think I would have gone against Beth on this regardless, given what I had discovered in the last hour. When Brenda looked to Beth for mercy, she saw none, so she slowly pulled down her shorts and lay back on the bed. With her legs spread wide, she slowly started rubbing the tip of the cucumber across her labia.

"Oh, come on. We don't have all day. Get it wet. Lick it. Spit on it. Do what you have to. I want to see that whole thing vanish up into your snatch."

As Brenda got the cucumber ready, Beth sucked on two of her fingers and roughly inserted them into Brenda's pussy. Brenda grimaced as Beth turned and pushed the fingers around. When she was satisfied with her efforts, Beth instructed her mother to "slide that huge fucker up your nasty snatch".

We both watched as the cucumber slowly pumped its way deeper and deeper into Brenda's pussy. With lots of heavy breathing and sweat, the cucumber managed to find itself completely submerged inside that pussy. With that accomplished, Beth picked up the shorts her mom had briefly wore and put them in the bag she carried. "We'll be back tomorrow."

Beth looked at me and the bulge in my shorts, "Let's go. Looks like I need to get you back home." With that, clearly for her Mom's benefit as mine, Beth reached down and grabbed my crotch and kissed me full on the mouth. As we left through the door, Beth turned to her mother who seemed to be having an orgasm, "Goodbye, Mother. Try to get some rest tonight. I think you will need it tomorrow."

We didn't even make it back home directly. Beth had me pull off and into a cornfield. She had me lean back on the seat as she grabbed onto the handlebars. It wasn't even about sex for her. She was clearly working off the tension of the last few hours since her mom showed up at our door. Luckily, we didn't fall over. Once she was able to "take the edge off", we finally were able to get home where we ended up talking in the hot tub.

When I asked her what she thought we should do, I was surprised by how much she had worked out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.