The Visitor
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A long time bachelor gets a surprise visit late one night from his bi-racial niece.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First  

I gave Beth a call to give her an update. She was calm now. She even had me come get her before I went shopping. We picked up enough stuff to get her by for a few days. When I suggested a bra, I was told "The cow doesn't need one". There was a grocery across the street. Beth had me wait while she picked up some food. I thought that was a nice gesture.

I was surprised when Beth said that she wanted to go with back to the hotel. But then, she also wanted to hear what her mom had to say. With our newly purchased items stowed away, we headed back to the hotel.

To avoid any confusion, I explained to Beth how I left Brenda naked because I threw her clothes in the trash, so she currently was naked. Beth seemed to enjoy that thought, which made me wonder what she was thinking.

When we opened the door to the room, seeing Beth, my sister attempted to cover herself with a towel but it was too small. If she had been thinking she could have wrapped herself with a sheet or something. I think she may have if she had known Beth would be coming also. When Brenda reached for the bags, Beth was quick to pull them away.

"Oh no, no, no. You have to earn this here."

Brenda backed up and once again tried to cover herself with the single small towel. Before Brenda knew what was happening, Beth yanked the towel away and grabbed Brenda by her left nipple. With Brenda yelping "Ow, ow, ow", Beth led her to the bed and positioned Brenda directly in the middle. I saw her strategy as when she released her mom, Brenda found it much harder to cover up without some key body part being exposed.

"Why don't you just lie down here?" This time Brenda received a full twist of her nipple as she was pulled onto her back. It was eerie how much Beth looked and acted like my mother at that moment. I had never seen Beth this upset. Brenda must have picked up on it too because she had that look of fear I hadn't seen since she was a little girl and Mom was about to spank her bottom.

Once Beth had her mom where she wanted her, she pointed her finger at her and told her, "Don't move." Brenda lay there flat on her back, legs together, and her arms tucked tightly against her sides staring up at the ceiling.

Beth turned to me, "Did this skank whore ever tell you why I ran away to come stay with you?"

I looked from Beth to Brenda and then back to Beth. "No."

"Well, you see, I'm not just being mean here. My dear sweet mother is actually a whore, and if you had seen who was willing to pay her, you would know she was a skank whore. She sold her pussy out of our apartment for chump change." Tears were forming in both Beth and Brenda's eyes. "Apparently, her skank ass wasn't bringing in enough to pay for all her booze and drugs so she decided she would pimp me out also."

Brenda was sobbing now but did not move from her position. Beth's voice grew even louder, "Tell Uncle Bruce what you made me do."

Beth grabbed Brenda's nipple and pinched hard, causing Brenda to speak up, "You would suck cock if they had trouble getting it up or if they just wanted a blow job." Another pinch, "Or if they wanted their cocks cleaned off after fucking me."

Beth began to twist, "And?"

Brenda finished with, "And I made you lick me clean when they were done." She paused until, "Ouch! Motherfucker! They ... They all liked that you would gag while you licked their loads from my snatch or when they would hear you in the bathroom puking it all up."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.