The Visitor
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A long time bachelor gets a surprise visit late one night from his bi-racial niece.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First  

Beth was asleep when I made my way to the pharmacy for a morning after pill and condoms. That would hold us over until I could get us in to see my doctor and get her on something more appropriate. I took the opportunity to give my sister a call. I hadn't talked to her since our mom's funeral. I can't say I was surprised by what she had to say. Blame everyone else and take no responsibility for your own actions always seemed to be the creed she lived by. I so much wanted to call her a liar when she made the claim that Beth was the town whore since I knew first hand she wasn't, but given the circumstances, I figured it best to just to let her rant.

She made it clear that she wanted nothing more to do with Beth, so I told her I would have my lawyer contact her lawyer so I could become her legal guardian. She grumbled about not wasting money on a lawyer and said she would sign whatever it took. I had to bite my tongue when I requested she send all Beth's stuff and was told she had everything already.

I suddenly regretted signing over my half of our inheritance to my sister after my mom died. I didn't need the money as I sold my first company when I was 25 which left me secure for life. At the time, I assumed my sister would finally grow up since she was now responsible for her daughter's well-being. Obviously that didn't happen.

I stopped for take-out. When I got home, I found Beth where I had left her, asleep on my bed. She looked like an angel lying there so peacefully. She was naked, but had a sheet draped over her. I looked at her, trying to imagine what her life had been like these last two years living with her mom – my sister. My mom was very frugal with her money, but Beth always had food and clothes and a place to rest her head.

I went to the kitchen and fixed a big plate of the Chinese food and opened a bottle of wine before heading back to the bedroom. The smell of the food woke her. I realized that except for some hot chocolate, I had no idea how long it had been since she had last eaten. Still half asleep, she just smiled that big smile as I spent the next twenty minutes feeding her Mongolian Beef and egg rolls and giving her wine from my glass. Neither of us spoke until the plate was empty. She said "Thank you", and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. She smiled, "Why am I the only one naked?"

I smiled, "If you're going to sleep all day, you're going to miss out on a few things." When she looked at the clock and saw that it was only 11AM, she rolled her eyes. "I bought you a present."

"That's so sweet." She genuinely seemed to appreciate the gesture. "You didn't need to get me anything."

I laughed again, "Yea, actually I did." I threw her the bag from the pharmacy.

She opened it, then looked up at me, and with total seriousness, she asked "Would knocking me up be so bad?"

Taken aback, I looked at her for several seconds before responding. "What guy my age wouldn't love the chance to 'knock up' as you put it a young fifteen year old, especially one as beautiful as you. But you need to live your life. You will have plenty of opportunity to marry, settle down, and have as many kids as you want. Just wait about ten years or so." As I leaned in to kiss her she turned her face away so I settled on kissing her cheek.

She looked through the bag for a little bit before throwing it on the floor. "Well I am going to get me some before messing around with that, so you best be getting those clothes off." I had planned on talking about my conversation with her mother, but I figured that could wait.

We spent the next few hours in bed making love. She even went down on me for the first time. I was surprised how well she did. She knew how to work that long tongue of hers and seemed quite proud when she managed to take the entire length down her throat. She obviously had done it before. When I asked, she just laughed and told how her and her best friend Ruth Ann had practiced on bananas and stuff and then brought in the next door neighbor boy. It was not all fun and games as they were their to learn.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.