The Visitor - Cover

The Visitor

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A long time bachelor gets a surprise visit late one night from his bi-racial niece.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First  

When I woke a few hours later, I could feel not only that the wet spot was still there but that it had gotten larger. I don't think Beth had moved a muscle. She was still lying on top of me, sound asleep. Unfortunately I had to pee and the fact that her hip was pushing on my bladder wasn't helping. I managed to roll her over so I was on top and I got off her and headed to the bathroom. As I opened the lid to pee, I noticed the dried blood around my crotch area.

Before I could finish, Beth came into the bathroom. No reason to put her shirt on at this point I guess. "Sorry, but I think your sheets are ruined. " Before I could reach over to flush the toilet, she managed to slide her butt onto the toilet, reaching up and running her finger along the slit in the end of my penis. She held it up to show me a drop of pee before wiping it on my thigh. When she saw I was about to complain, she lifted my penis up with her left hand while petting it with her right and with a big fake smile she leaned in and kissed where the drop once was.

When I went back out, I could see that indeed the sheets were trashed. I had not noticed the amount of blood mixed with all the other bodily fluids. I pulled the sheets and mattress cover off and threw them in a pile. I saw that it had made it to the mattress itself. "Oh well", I thought. I sure couldn't complain.

Beth leaned out through the doorway. "Will you take a bath with me?" How could I turn down such a request?

"The tub in the main bathroom is bigger", I told her. She just smiled and said that we could make it work. I didn't bother to argue the point. I heard her turn on the water as I carried the bundle of bedding down to the laundry room. When I returned, Beth was just getting in. She had managed to pull her hair back in a pigtail once again. It was a bit tight but we more than managed to both fit. We washed each other and soon we were both nice and clean.

When I started to apologize for all that had happened, she was quick to put her finger to my lips and told me to shush. "I decided two years ago that you would be my first." With that she poked me in the chest. "Of course I didn't know you would be such an easy lay." That triggered a small wrestling match which ended with half the water in the tub splashing out onto the bathroom floor.

We got out soon after and we both spent several minutes mopping up the mess. When it was all clean, she asked if she could borrow another shirt, which I of course agreed. Seems she didn't have much in the way of clothes. I lost nothing on her choice of shirt as she came strutting out of the closet in one of my vintage "Don't Mess with Texas" shirts.

When she came up to me and gave me a little spin followed up by her lifting her shirt up to expose her ass cheek, I soon had her pinned beneath me on the bed. Her long legs and arms were wrapped tightly around me. We laid there and made out like two school kids, or to be more precise, one school kid and someone who should know better. She really liked when I slide down and started licking her pussy. I liked that she kept her bush nice and neat although she would soon be due for another trim. I soon learned that mine were the first lips to touch her nether lips and her little clit. She seemed to thoroughly enjoy it as she climaxed several times. I loved how she held nothing back.

When I finally made my way back up between her legs, she did not hesitate to kiss my lips still saturated by her pussy juices. We made out once again for a few minutes before my penis head managed to find its way to her pussy lips. I slowly worked my cock into her as she wrapped her long arms and legs around me. Once I was fully buried into her hot little pussy, I started a nice steady rhythm in and out of her wet opening.

I soon learned how flexible she was. She could pull those legs way up to her ears. Even on the bottom, she knew what she wanted and she moved herself to get it where she needed it. She was just an amazing fuck. I have had a lot of women in my day, and none could come close to her beauty and intensity as she let herself go completely. She wanted to waste nothing in her pursuit of coital bliss. I truly felt like the luckiest man in the world to have found such a treasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.