The Visitor - Cover

The Visitor

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A long time bachelor gets a surprise visit late one night from his bi-racial niece.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First  

I woke up a few hours later with hair tickling my nose. At some point I had rolled over to my other side. My niece was snuggled into me with her back pressed firmly into my chest. Her head rested on my right arm which I had cocked upward in an odd position. I could feel it cramping slightly. My left arm hung over her body. Both of her hands held my left hand closely to her chest. When I tried to take my left hand away, she pulled it tighter into her soft bosom.

I soon realized that somehow my hard cock was sticking out from the opening of my boxer shorts and was nuzzled beneath the crack of my niece's firm ass. The head must have been pressed up tightly into her pussy lips.

When I tried to slide my hips back, she let out a small whimper and slid back into me. My second attempt must have awakened her as she slowly rolled over so her face was less than an inch from mine. I felt her hot breath on my lips, her hard nipples poking me in the chest and then a hand, her hand, wrap itself around my cock. When I started to say something she pressed her lips to mine and we kissed. I felt all the breath inside me leave my body as she pulled her lips from mine.

"Hope you don't mind, but I didn't make it to the couch." She leaned in and gave me a bunch of small kisses before planting her lips hard against mine. My lips parted as her tongue snaked its way into my mouth. Soon our tongues played on as her hand continued to grip my cock. With my right arm still under her, my left hand slowly slid up her side under her shirt and I was soon cupping her right breast in my hand. Her skin was so soft. I let the palm of my hand gently touch the grape sized nipple, causing a shiver to ripple through her body.

As we continued making out, she slowly worked herself on top of me. As I lay on my back, she sat up with her pussy pushing down on my hard cock. I watch in awe as she pulled that old white t-shirt up and off her long slender body. Her breasts were more perfect than I had ever imagined. "Uncle Bruce, I want to feel this cock up inside me."

I just lay back as she rubbed my cock head up and down her pussy lips. I could see the head begin to glisten from her pussy juices. Slowly, as I waited for my cock to enter her I felt something I had never encountered before. I looked up into those big eyes. "Oh my God, you're still a virgin."

As if giving me a few seconds for that to sink it, I saw her smile turn into a grimace as she pushed down hard and in that brief moment, her virginity was gone. Neither one of us moved for several long seconds as she was clearly dealing with the change her body had just encountered. With about half of my cock inside her, I felt her slowly pull up until just the head remained in her. Then she gave another big push and soon she had my entire cock embedded in her tight pussy. She let out a cry that was a mixture of both pleasure and pain. I have never felt anything like it my whole live. This was a first for me also as I had never been with a virgin before.

After several seconds of getting used to having nine inches of cock buried inside her, she slowly started moving her ass up and down using the full length of my cock as it now slid easily in and out of her pussy. If she was feeling any pain, she wasn't showing it. In fact, she seemed to be enjoying every moment of it. I found out right away that she loved having her nipples played with. Each touch seemed to send ripples through her whole body.

Although this was her first time, she was no stranger to an orgasm. She held nothing back. I managed to get her turned sideways on the bed so that I could now see that flawless black ass pumping up and down on my large white cock. A large mirror hangs on the wall a few feet from the bed for just such an occasion. I have never seen anything so hot.

I pulled her face down to mine and we kissed as I felt my orgasm build to near boiling. Briefly, I thought of birth control or more her lack of birth control. Being a virgin, I doubt she was on the pill. I did manage to give her fair warning that I was about to cum. When she didn't seem to care, I made no further attempt. We would deal with the circumstances later.

As our faces became glued together at the lips, I felt my load spurt deep up inside her. It was amazing. Apparently she could feel it, as another orgasm hit her also. She finally collapsed on top of me. My cock remained in her for several minutes before it finally slid out and I could feel our combined juices soon follow as it dripped down along my balls to the sheet below us. I smiled to myself as I thought how that wet spot was definitely going to leave a stain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.