Learning How Boys Are Different From Girls - at Thirty - Cover

Learning How Boys Are Different From Girls - at Thirty

Copyright© 2014 by Sterling

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The Holy Innocence Church has created separate orders of profoundly innocent monks and nuns to praise God, isolating them on nearby tropical islands. New novices are delivered each year by boat. Then the deliveries stop. It is left to the innocents to figure out if they should change their ways in an effort to keep from going extinct.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Group Sex   First   Pregnancy  

Julie dove into her library with renewed passion. Now that she had experienced sex four times, all the references to love and romance that she had skimmed over made a great deal more sense. There was far more involved than a business transaction of transferring sperm from a man's body to a woman's. She as Mother Superior understood why sex was considered sinful, especially if approached with the wrong attitude. And as Mother Superior, she had certainly had the wrong attitude with Brother Luke. But she as Julie wasn't so sure. Julie wanted to lie down next to Luke again. She missed him every night. She wanted to feel that penis thrusting urgently up into her body. She let her hand wander down there and did what she now knew was called masturbation, connecting those sensations with the ones she had felt during sexual intercourse. She read that the good feeling men had when they released sperm was called an orgasm, and what Lisa had reported was also an orgasm, something women too could experience. Telling her inner Mother Superior to take a hike, Julie experimented with her fingers down below, fiddling different ways, inserting, thrusting, rubbing gently, and at last she had that good feeling with release that signified orgasm. The Mother Superior gasped that it really was very sinful. Julie told her to get lost.

She now knew that a couple almost always had sex in private, which might explain why she had felt uncomfortable on the beach with the other four present. She learned about sexual jealousy, and felt a bit of it herself as she saw again in her mind Luke pounding away in the post-orgasmic Lisa.

Her inner Mother Superior was intrigued to learn about the institution of marriage, and how sex was acceptable within marriage, but always considered sinful outside of it. But marriage made no sense when the two sexes lived on separate islands a strenuous day's paddle apart.

More careful reading revealed that pregnancy only followed intercourse if done on a particular couple of days in each monthly cycle. One by one Lisa, Frances and then Julie got their monthly visits. Despite their multiple doses of sperm, none of them had gotten pregnant!

This consideration led Julie to her first change in the women's daily routine. Going forward, all sisters under the age of 40 were to carefully record their monthly periods, and to do their best to recall recent ones in the past too. Julie confided to Frances and Lisa what she had learned about menstrual cycles and fertile periods, and gave Sister Frances the task of recording and organizing the reports from the other sisters.

Julie also commissioned the construction of a second boat, urging Grace to put more effort into a faster craft. This further draw on the community's lumber supply left them with very little, and Julie winced. But wood wasn't vital to their survival, and visits to Our Savior were.

It was time to plan the next visit to Our Savior. Lisa and Frances were due to have fertile periods before hers came next, but she felt she ought to be on the next expedition as leader, and therefore it should be during her fertile period. From the records gathered by Sister Frances, she looked over the list of girls and women who were expected to ovulate when she did. She needed strong women for paddling. She needed young women who were in their fertile years. She needed women who were supportive of her as a person and of her plan to do something. Ideally she'd also like those who could keep a secret, but she realized she couldn't keep her plan secret for long. Certainly if a sister got pregnant, she would have to explain a swelling belly. She also needed women who were willing to let a man invade their bodies in that particular way.

The first candidate sister was 18-year-old Meghan. Julie asked what sort of sacrifice she would be willing to make for the continuity of their community. In particular, would she be willing to have a mild illness for nine months? Hearing her assent and feeling true enthusiasm behind it, she swore Meghan to secrecy and explained the facts of life, including the bit about the men inserting something like a large finger into their vaginas and releasing fluid. Meghan was surprised, of course, but didn't change her mind. Next was 34-year-old Sister Lucy. Lucy was a bit on the old side, but she was strong for purposes of paddling and a reliable supporter of Julie. She also agreed without hesitation. At once Meghan and Lucy began paddling practice to improve their strength and endurance.


Julie planned their clandestine arrival for the middle of the night. As they neared the sheltered beach on the near side of the pile of rocks, a figure emerged from the trees and waved, then walked into the water and began swimming out towards them. As he approached the boat, Julie recognized him as Brother Jacob.

As he tread water near them, he asked if they had come for the same favor they had asked for before. Julie explained that they had, but noted that she had two different companions this time. Jacob explained that a fourth man had joined their group and the four of them felt another location would be more secure, and told her how to find it. It involved paddling further around the island.

As they approached the new spot, Jacob, Luke and a third man were there to pull the boat into a small canal which led into the forest. Once the women had disembarked, they pulled it further under the vegetation until it was quite hidden from prying eyes.

Luke then explained the situation. Shortly after their departure, the abbot had made it clear that any craft from Our Lady was to be turned away. If any sisters did land, the men were to notify him at once and escort them to the seclusion cells. He had designated Brother Peter as the leader of security, to patrol the shoreline periodically. This new man with them was none other than Brother Peter himself, but Luke assured them that he could be trusted completely. The men had set up watches so that one of them was always scanning the shoreline late at night for the arrival of a boat. Now they had arrived, George was serving as a lookout just in case there was some unexpected intrusion.

Julie stood beside Brother Luke. She wanted to be alone with him as soon as possible. "Are we ready to proceed to the business at hand?" There were no objections. "I suggest we pair off and meet in private as couples. I will go with Brother Luke. Lucy, would you like to choose?"

But Peter stepped forward and said, "I choose you," moving up beside Meghan.

Lucy and Meghan looked at Julie. To them she was the Mother Superior, but between the brothers and sisters it wasn't clear who was in charge. Julie said, "Is that all right with you, Meghan?"

"Certainly, Reverend Mother."

"And you, Lucy? Are you content with Brother Jacob?"

"Yes, I would be delighted."

It turned out there were multiple secluded spots, so the three couples could all mate in private at the same time.

"Let's reconvene here after the first sperm transfer is complete," said Julie.


Luke led Julie through the dark forest some 50 yards before they came to a small outdoor bower.

"You planned all this out, I see -- with the canal for the boat and the multiple spots for couples to be alone," she said. "All so you could do us a favor in case we returned?"

"It was quite a favor. A favor we were all very eager to give." He sat close beside Julie and lowered his head so their faces were inches apart.

There was this thing called kissing, lips to lips. She decided to try it, touching her lips to his. He got the hang of it quickly and kissed her back. Soon she felt a fire of anticipation.

He looked questioningly at her and she nodded.

Seconds later she lay on her back, exposed for the taking, and his trousers were off. He eagerly approached her and slid his penis into her vagina. This time the entry was smooth. In and in he went until she felt his pubic bone against hers.

"Oh, God," he said, pulling most of the way out. "Ooohhhh!" he said as he surged into her once more. He withdrew once more and then pressed in once more hard, fast and very deep and then remained motionless for a few seconds, holding his breath. Then he relaxed and gasped for breath, letting himself down on her.

"You delivered it already?" she said, surprised.

"Yeah," he said.

Julie said nothing about sexual pleasure and female orgasm. She was there to try to get pregnant.

Meanwhile he returned to this kissing he had just learned. They kissed as his somewhat soft organ lazily slid in and out.

Julie felt warm and wonderful. These are romantic feelings, she said to herself, trying to remain objective.

"So, what's with Brother Peter? The head of security?"

"He is something of a rival of the abbot. They were both on the Council when the old abbot died, and Peter was bitterly disappointed that Brother John was the chosen successor instead of him. We also knew him to be not the most devout among us, more prone to sins of the flesh than most, and we thought he'd be a good choice for our group."

"Makes sense."

Brother Luke lay on Julie, his penis gliding back and forth slowly. It had grown quite stiff again. Her inner Mother Superior came to the fore. Here she was lying on her back, letting a man slide what must be a sinful organ in and out of her dirty place. The rules were clear about not touching themselves or each other down there except as needed. They didn't specifically say no men should touch them there, but then the book said nothing about men at all. Any reasonable person would know it was prohibited.

"I'd really like to deliver more sperm in you, but..."

"Go ahead, Luke, I'd like that."

"What about sperm for the others? I only have so much."

"That doesn't matter so much, anyway ... I just want to feel you do it again ... Please?"

She realized her pretense of the business-like Mother Superior engaging in a tiny bit of sin to prevent something worse was wearing thin.

"OK," he said, smiling at her.

So he once more thrust in and out forcefully. Julie felt the good sensations grow. But she also knew they were not growing anywhere near enough or in the right directions for an orgasm.

On a whim she whispered in his ear, "Be sinful in me. Be very, very sinful!" She nibbled his ear.

Luke sighed and began pounding harder and deeper. To Julie it felt so good, so right. His penis was getting bigger. Her vagina was wet, hot, expectant. Any second now ... three, two, one...

"Ooooooohhhhhh!" he groaned as his penis kept ramming in and out, then slowed.

He lay on her, recovering his breath. He looked at her tenderly and kissed some more.

After several minutes Julie faintly heard, "I wonder what's keeping them."

Luke hadn't heard, so she relayed the message to him. They dressed and rejoined the group.


Jacob was nowhere to be seen, but George was there. Presumably Jacob had taken his place as lookout.

"So," said Luke. "We had all assumed you would want sperm from multiple men, like last time. Is that true?" Julie's request for a second shot evidently made him uncertain.

Julie paused. She did not want to take it from anyone else. Just Luke. And she didn't want Luke to give it to anyone else either. Was this fair?

"I ... I personally am not going to take sperm from any other men. I'm ... not feeling up for it. And I have further matters to discuss with Brother Luke. But ... An additional sperming does increasing somewhat the chances of pregnancy. So if either of you is willing, I would encourage it."

Peter looked at Julie with an expression that plainly said he had been very much hoping to insert his penis into her and deliver sperm. But he said nothing.

Peter smiled at Lucy, and she followed him without complaint.

The way George looked at Meghan, Julie knew he would be very disappointed if she declined him. But instead she smiled and followed him as he led the way into the forest.


That left Julie and Luke standing on the beach.

"So..." he said.

She turned to him and hugged him, and he eagerly returned the hug.

"How old are you, Luke?" she asked.

"Twenty-two. And you?"

'Twenty-nine." She thought. He was a cut above the others -- above George, Jacob -- certainly above Peter and way above the abbot. "Will you marry me?"

"What?" he said. "'Marry'?"

"It's complicated," she said. "Will you be on my side? Look out for me? Give me sperm when I want it? Give me sperm whenever you want to?"

"Um, yeah," he said. "Yeah!"

"That's kind of what marriage is. Except in the real world married couples sleep together at night, and when the babies are born they all live together and eat together as the babies grow up. We can't do that. But would you if we could?"

"Yeah, I think so," he said.

"You're also supposed to agree not to give sperm to anyone else. And I'm not supposed to take it from anybody else. But I couldn't ask that of you. What if some sister needs your sperm?"

"Well, um..." he said.

She suddenly felt very emotional. Her voice got higher and uneven. "Not a problem. I'm the God-damned Mother Superior. I can just say that any sister has sex with you on pain of death."

"Are you feeling OK?" he asked.

Oh, what a sweet, sweet human being. "Yeah, I'm feeling fine. But I'm tired of being in charge, making all the decisions, being responsible for everything. I feel like being the youngest novice for once. You know, the one who's just three? Can you treat me like the youngest novice for a minute?"

"Sure, Julie," he said. And he held her and rocked her as they stood.

It was wonderful. After a few minutes she straightened up again. "Thanks," she said, and kissed him.

"Um, Julie," he said. "Were you serious about letting me give you more sperm?"

"Yes!" she said, and she followed him eagerly down another path to a different small clearing.

As they undressed, she said, "But this time, I might be touching myself with my fingers down there near where your penis is going in and out. Is that OK?"

She could see him wanting to ask why and thinking better of it. "Certainly," he said.

And as he pounded away, her fingers found what she knew was called her clitoris and gently rubbed it, just a little. Sometimes she just absorbed the feeling of his penis pounding into her, other times she spiced it up with just a little touch to her clitoris. Then she fluttered her fingers on it, also attending to the powerful penis banging in and out of her, attached to a powerful man. She got right on the edge -- she knew it would happen soon, if things were just right. This man's dirty, disgusting, sinful organ was pounding in and out of her dirty, disgusting hole. He was going to shoot some sticky, disgusting, sinful stuff up into her. They'd done it twice already, she had plenty of sperm already, but she adored it, she wanted it, she was sinning so badly, and now she wanted to feel fantastic in a totally animal way.

"Are you about ready to give it?" she asked urgently.

"Yeah, why?" asked his sweaty face.

"Can you ... wait until I say and then go really fast?"

"Um, sure..."

"I want to get like Lisa did," she explained.

He grinned and kissed her nose but fucked her all the harder.

She fluttered, rested, poked lightly, getting herself right on the edge, so close.

"OK, now!" she whispered, removing her fingers.

Luke sped up, pounded hard, doing his very male thing to her female, getting ready to give her sperm, to give her a baby...

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhh!" she cried.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned.

Their organs twitched together, to slightly different rhythms. Ecstasy -- and more sperm, pumped from the mysterious depths of Luke's body into the mysterious depths of hers.

At last they broke apart.


Julie's cramps were unwelcome, and she was despondent when she started bleeding. With all the passion that she and Luke had brought to their sex -- how could so much earnest reproductive effort go unrewarded! Lucy got her period too. But Meghan did not.

That was one pregnancy, hopefully. But they needed more.

Before the next boat to Our Savior, Julie wrote a letter, sealed it, and said it was to be delivered into the hands of Luke and no other. What was in it? Nothing important. It was a love letter. But she wanted so much for him to read it, and wanted him to reply. He did, very briefly, on a small scrap of paper, noting that he would try to be prepared with proper paper and envelope next time.

The boat made the crossing, over and over. If three fertile women could not be found, they sent two, with a third woman who might possibly be fertile if her cycle was irregular.

Lisa and 23-year-old Jennie came back from an expedition and both missed their periods.

Julie was delighted. If they were to even begin replacing the boys and girls who had not arrived due to the lacuna, six or seven pregnancies would be just fine. But then she found herself troubled by doubts as she lay in bed at night. She read everything on pregnancy that she could find in her library. It had its hazards. It was a tricky process. In all cultures, experienced women helped young mothers give birth. They had no such women. Without any modern medicine or technology, the chances of one of the sisters dying in childbirth were significant. If the order on Our Lady were to survive, they would have to risk a few women dying. But at least once a couple of them had gone through it, the others would have better information in deciding whether to take the risk. If she ordered them to as Mother Superior, they would out of obedience -- but that didn't feel right, and from her reading she knew most people in the broader world wouldn't think it was right either.

So with three apparent pregnancies, Julie planned out just two last expeditions.

The next was timed for her fertile period, which coincided with Frances's. She asked Julie if she could refuse to take sperm from Peter, and Julie instantly agreed. It should be her choice anyway, and with the soundness of their methods validated by a few pregnancies, the tiny extra chance at fertilization wasn't important anyway. No other sister would be fertile at that time. Grace wasn't interested in getting pregnant, and at 44 it would have been unlikely anyway. But she was eager to make the journey -- to see how her boat held up on the long trip, and to see the other island -- to explore!

Luke, George and Peter greeted them. Frances said she only wanted to take sperm from one man, and she chose George. They explained that Grace had just come to paddle. Peter made to protest, but the three women gave him a look to show their determination. So the two couples went off to their private spots, leaving Grace and Peter at the boat.

Luke and Julie had just been kissing and talking for a couple minutes when they heard some heated conversation in the direction they had come from. They paused to listen, and a few seconds later, they heard a distinct, "Hey, no!" in Grace's voice. Julie scrambled up at once and raced back along the path, Luke following close behind. Grace's protests continued, and when the beach came into view, they saw Grace on her back, Peter on top of her, holding her down with one arm and awkwardly trying to yank his trousers down with the other.

"Stop, this instant!" said Julie as loud as she dared -- they did need to avoid detection by the larger Our Savior community.

"It's only fair ... I just want to give her some sperm."

"No, you can't!" She landed on her knees next to the pair and tried to pull Peter off. She had little experience with physical tussling and she realized that Peter was a lot stronger than she was.

"She's not doing anything else ... It just takes a second..."

Luke landed next to Julie. "Uh, come on Peter!" he said.

"Stop him!" urged Julie. She was aware of a naked Frances running into the clearing.

Luke pulled on Peter's shoulders, but Peter shrugged him off. By now his trousers were down far enough. Luke landed on Peter's back, grabbed him around the middle and twisted him off.

Grace struggled to her feet, smoothed down her habit and backed away.

"Let go of me!" demanded Peter.

"You must never touch a sister without permission," commanded Julie.

"OK, OK," said Peter, and Luke released him.

"I don't see the big deal," he said. "You're the ones who came over here begging to get sperm."

"You never get to touch one of us without permission! Can you just tackle some other brother because you feel like it?"

"Of course not, but ... Those are the regular rules. You've broken all the rules. You know this is damned sinful, all of this."

"Some rules are the same. You don't touch people without permission. Why don't you go relieve Jacob as lookout, or better yet just go back to your settlement."

"No," said Peter, crossing his arms.

Frances said, "I tried to come right away, but George was doing it to me, and he didn't want to stop." Just then George strolled onto the beach, smiling. "After he gave it to me, I got up and came quick as I could."

"That's fine, thank you sister." Julie looked around. "Are you OK, Grace?"

The boat builder nodded but didn't look entirely sure.

"What happened?" asked George. Luke raised his hand quickly and George said no more.

In the uneasy silence, Julie thought. She had to spend the night with Luke, she just had to. "I'm waiting for you to leave," she said, looking at Peter. All three women stared at him. He stared back. Luke stared too. George just stood there, smiling vaguely.

"Oh, come on George, let's go!" Peter said at last. "Leave these creepy little sperm catchers alone."

They headed up one of the paths. Just as they disappeared, they overheard George say, "Sperm catchers ... That's pretty funny!"

"So, George gave you what you wanted?" Julie said to Frances. "You caught his sperm?"

"Yeah," said Frances with a small grin.

"Can you wait here with Grace? Luke and I --"

"Sure, go, go!" said Frances with a smile.


Julie lay on her back and Luke lay beside her.

"What a jerk," she mused.

"Yeah," said Luke. "But, I'm not sure I get it. I mean, you come here to get sperm, right? Isn't more better than less?"

"Sometimes. But I read the books and I think it works this way out in the world too. Women want sperm, but they're kind of picky -- only when they feel like it and only with the right guy. The right guy is very important."

"If you say so. But you like getting it, right? It feels good. I know you and Lisa both enjoy it a whole lot sometimes."

"Yeah."

"So?"

"Let me ask you this. Why does Peter care? You say he can rub his penis and the sperm comes out and it feels good. Why is he so set about delivering it inside a sister?"

"Oh, well ... Oh, I can't quite explain it. But it's totally different. It's like we've GOT to do it. I mean, we don't have to, of course, but we want it more than anything. I'd fast for two days just to have a chance to give it to someone -- to you, I mean."

"Interesting. So maybe we can't explain why we really, really DON'T want it sometimes."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.