Natural Neighbors

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2014 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: Family loving nudists introduce themselves and demonstrate their lifestyle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism   .

Al pulled into our driveway and was about to unlock the door when, ignoring the lurid view I gave some neighbors, I swung it wide open. I struck a sexy, breathy, uncharacteristic pose for my shocked husband and greeted him eagerly, gleefully, with phone cam in hand, sweaty and naked. I snapped a shot of his surprised and delighted face as he took in my slim, shapely, flushed body. "Welcome home, love. Meet our new neighbors." I pivoted and pointed to the living room and the three naked people on the floor. "We tried waiting for you, but just couldn't. The lady on the floor is Maria, that's her husband Roy stuffing his cock in her, and the beautiful redhead sitting on Maria's face is their child, Rayna." His mouth dropped as he took in the lusty sight.


One hour earlier

The doorbell rang and I ran to answer it. Three strangers stood in the open doorway, a couple and a young woman. All three wore daringly tiny, green sport shorts. The man, Roy, extended his hand, yet I couldn't miss the lascivious full body scan he gave me. He held my hand as he introduced his wife, Maria, and child Rayna. He stepped closer to kiss my hand and blatantly pressed his own hand against my chest. His eyes twinkled sinfully as he strayed and crushed my breast. Before I could react (slowly), he dropped our hands to his groin and pinned them against his flaccid, yet dense dick.

While rubbing his dick with my hand, he told me they were new neighbors and wanted to apologize in advance if I spotted them naked in their home. He wanted to explain that they were not only nudists, but fairly liberal sexually. He hoped their actions didn't offend me, but felt secure that he found a kindred spirit since I made no effort to remove his hand.

I smiled and, though my husband wasn't home yet, gestured for them to enter and tell me more. Three sexy asses moved to my sofa as I watched their gentle, exaggerated ballet. I wasn't sure about the women, but Roy's loosely shifting cock screamed 'commando' and I wondered how long before it expanded down his shorts, lifted the legging and exploded into plain sight. My intrigue and curiosity already hoped for that.

Four sizeable tits wobbled unrestrained under their loose shields. Maria wore a white peasant top off her shoulders and pulled down to expose quite a bit of cleavage. Iridescent red headed Rayna wore a low cut, pale purple tank top with huge arm/side cut aways that threatened to let her swaying D-cups escape. Both women showed hints of camel toes that just added to their lusty nonchalance. Though Rayna looked like an overdeveloped fourteen year old, I later learned she was actually twenty.

Roy was the first to comment that he liked the way my ribbed, green tank top clung to my sexy tits. My nipples stiffened at the pointed, leering, bold compliment. Rayna pointed straight at my hard nipples and said it seemed it was time to show me what her family was really like. She casually pulled her top over her head and let her massive tits rebound to their natural, high position. They were perfection! She grabbed her mom's hem and pulled it up as Maria raised her arms. Perfect C-cups fell out of her top. Rayna turned to her dad and peeled his shirt off.

As he bent and shifted, his dick danced for my fixated eyes. "I hate wearing clothes!" said Rayna as she pushed her shorts to her feet. She high stepped out of the shorts and made sure her fiery red bush and bald labia targeted me. She curtsied slowly, sarcastically so her slim-lipped pussy opened a bit for me to admire its youthful tension. She stood stiffly a moment showing off her flawless body and leered at me. "We're hoping you will join us in our freedom. Mom, you want some help?"

She didn't. The hint was enough for Maria to momentarily rest her hands on her firm abs and sexily push her shorts down her shapely, muscular, jogger's legs. Pantyless, in a second she was as nude as her child and I was even more impressed. Her brown, arrow-shaped bush contrasted with her bright blonde hair and pointed at her lusty labia with inner lips pushed out just enough to make me crave bitting them. As she lifted her legs out of her shorts, she ran a finger into her slit and spread it for me so I could see her swollen clit. Rayna snorted at her brazen seduction and rubbed her own clit. "Do you mind... ?" I asked as I pointed my lens at the exhibitionists. They all smiled, but didn't answer.

I zoomed in on Roy's tenting shorts since I could already tell his religion. He wedged his thumbs in them and pushed them down several inches, just enough to expose all of his dark bush and an inch of his hard dick. He smiled as he teased and I stared, then slowly showed me more. He paused again when his swollen bishop appeared.

Rayna pulled the waist around her dad's thick, stiff 8" dick and let it launch hard against his toned, hairy abs. It rebounded and he leveled it directly at me. I snapped a photo as it was and when it was covered by Rayna's hand. What a close family! Rayna dropped to her knees, took his shorts with her and licked his cock. As his kid licked his clear, sweet pre-cum, he asked me, "Now that we are comfortable, do you need or want our help matching us?"

"Umm, well, I have an arrangement with my husband Al that we will only play intimately with others with our mutual consent. That means absolutely no fluid exchange through sex, oral, fingering or kissing is allowed. We always insist on seeing a current STD blood panel too. Maybe when he gets here..."

"Agreed. That's too bad." Roy commented. "I hoped to taste your nipples and juices before sharing you with my family. I guess we have to wait for that, assuming you're willing. Meanwhile, you should join us naked while we wait for Al. That's not violating your agreement, is it?"

They didn't wait for my answer. All three approached me and Maria took my phone and took photos as I quietly agreed that they were right. Rayna gently pulled my top off and my tiny tits shook, nipples hard and close to two faces. Roy pinched a nipple then dropped to his knees with his thumbs in my panties and pulled them and my shorts to my feet. He rested his cheek against my navel and slid slowly thru my trimmed, brown pubes. I heard him inhale deeply as his nose pressed against my labia and split them apart. He groaned as he inhaled my moist fragrance. I groaned as I wished Al would hurry home so I could let Roy lick me. He rolled a lip open and rubbed his nose against my clit without tasting it. I was suddenly aware that Rayna was holding my cheeks apart and sniffing my butt and pussy as Maria took more photos of both of them.

While cupping my vulva, Ray challenged, "Well, since this is temporarily forbidden fruit we can't eat, let's show Sue what she's likely to see from her windows." They retreated to the edge of the sofa, Maria on all four, Roy knelt behind her. He spread her pussy open and licked it deeply before lining up his cock. I moved around them, took photos and watched Rayna lie on her back and align her pussy with her mom's hungry mouth. Maria leaned far forward and sucked her child's tongue into her mouth, then moved to her rigid nipple.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.