Jessica's Nipples
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a light-hearted sexual romp with a little serious twist at the end. Read the codes! Don't look for any serious content here.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration  

Our pool was in the backyard and had a privacy fence around it. We went in the back gate using my key. Everyone stripped off and went swimming and played grab ass.

After a while, I had enough and went inside. Eddie joined me. She said, "That was my first time to go skinny dipping."

"Get used to it, Eddie. Even with my parents home, the pool is always clothing optional. She looked down, noticing that my tan was pretty even. "My sluts never wear suits and that's what you have agreed to be."

"Yes, master."

We had toweled off and gone into the den. I sat down in a big easy chair. I looked at Eddie and said, "Suck my cock nice and slow."

She said, "Yes, master," and knelt before me. She engulfed my cock and showed that she was a fast learner by deep throating my length. I wasn't huge but was a little longer and thicker than average. She was burying her nose in my groin. I was shaved down there. It made life easier because clean up was easy. It also made my cock look bigger.

My cell buzzed and I answered. It was Bryan. He said, "Hi, Ethan. John, Shirley, and I would like to come over."

I said, "That's fine, Bryan. Shirley and John will be subject to the rules. Are they on board with that?"

"Yeah, Eth. She knows all the rules. We talked about them. John knows, too."

"Okay. Come on over. I'm getting a blow job in the den. The rest of the crowd is in the pool. Just strip when you come in the door. See you."

I put the phone to one side and let my body relax into the blow job that Edwina was giving me. She was swallowing my cock with every thrust pushing her nose to my groin. I made a decision. I reached down and pulled her up by the hair. "Lick my balls." I released her hair and she lowered her head to suck my balls into her mouth. She was licking and sucking my balls. One at a time, she sucked one ball into her mouth. Then, I looked down at her again and said, "Kiss my ass! French kiss my ass!" Her eyes went wide. She then went further down and I felt her tongue go into my asshole. Her lips were on my rim. I let her go on for a while. I pulled her up. "Turn around and take my cock in your ass." She moaned as she did what she was told. She did her best to get every fraction of an inch of my cock in her butt.

She began to fuck her ass on my cock. For an anal virgin earlier this afternoon, she was taking it deep and hard. She was making sounds to show that she was truly enjoying her butt being fucked. I pulled her back close and said, "You are really getting into butt fucking?"

She wiggled hard on my erection to settle it as deep as possible in her ass. "Yes, I had never done it before but I love it. Fucking is so good. I want to try a double penetration soon. Becoming your slut was a great decision for me. Everything you've had me do has been fantastic. I wouldn't have thought to do some of it but it's so good. You like anal, don't you?"

"Yes, an asshole stays tighter for me. I know a girl is into the sex when she gives up her ass and tastes ass."

"Ethan, I was a little scared when I agreed to be your slut but I have enjoyed everything we have done. You are strict but you won't push me beyond what I want even if I don't know that I want it. You were right. I have no limits other than what you establish.

"Fuck! Your cock feels so good in my ass. Fuck me hard, master."

I began moving in her ass and she was rotating her butt to keep me deep in her ass. She moaned with delight.

The doorbell buzzed and I hollered, "Come in!"

Bryan came in with Shirley and John. He closed the door and began to remove his clothes. Shirley stared at Edwina getting fucked. She whispered loudly, "Edwina, you're fucking Ethan!"

Edwina moaned loudly. "Fuck my ass, Ethan! Fuck my slutty ass! It's so good! Fuck!"

Shirley gasped. Bryan looked at her. "Shirley, if you don't get naked, we will have to leave." John was naked as was Bryan. Shirley looked surprised. She pulled her tee shirt over her head and reached back to unfasten her bra. She was absorbed in watching Edwina fuck. Bryan put his hand on her hips and began to draw her shorts down her hips. She made no objection. He pulled her shorts and panties down and she stepped out of them. She was cleanly shaved and her pussy glistened with her arousal.

I looked over at Bryan and said, "Fuck Eddie's pussy, Bryan."

He looked at me hard for an instant knowing that I was going to push Shirley's sex buttons. Bryan walked over to Edwina and pushed his cock into her cunt making her groan. "Oh, fuck! Yes! Fuck my pussy while Ethan fucks my ass!"

John and his sister, Shirley, were watching hungrily as Edwina was sandwiched between her boy friend and me. Shirley was breathing hard for a girl who, according to Bryan, was a virgin less than a month ago.

Bryan slammed into Edwina's pussy. She groaned, "Shoot it in me, Bryan! Give me your load! Don't hold back!"

Bryan groaned and flooded Edwina's pussy with his load. He pulled out slowly. I looked at Shirley and said, "Suck Bryan's cock, Shirley. Get him hard and he will fuck one of your holes." She moaned and sank to her knees. Bryan gently pushed his cock to and then into her mouth and she began to suck his cock. Bryan quickly got hard again.

I said, "Shirley, suck his semen out of Eddie's pussy while Bryan drills you." Her head came up and her eyes widened. I continued, "Unless you would rather your brother fucks you while you suck Eddie's hole.

She looked shocked while Bryan turned her head toward Eddie's crotch. She was facing it and gasped. Bryan picked that instant to push her face forward into the swamp that was Eddie's pussy. Edwina held her face tight to her crotch and groaned. Shirley groaned as she felt Bryan's cock enter her pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.