Jessica's Nipples - Cover

Jessica's Nipples

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a light-hearted sexual romp with a little serious twist at the end. Read the codes! Don't look for any serious content here.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration  

We walked from the mall and went into the woods. I said, "Sluts, get naked."

All three girls stopped. Jess immediately started removing her little bits of clothing. Leslie and Edwina did their best to catch up. I walked over to each girl and bundled their clothes under my arm. "Newest slut, bend over and suck Jeremy's cock. Swallow. Stay bent over." She bent at the waist. Jess, get her virgin ass wet for my cock. Ron, fuck your sister's pussy. Chase, you can have her ass or do one of Jess's holes."

Everyone got in position. Ron lay on the ground and his sister straddled him. She impaled her pussy on his cock grunting when she was all the way down. Jess was licking avidly at Edwina's ass while Eddie sucked Jeremy's cock. Chase moved behind Leslie and pushed his cock into her asshole. She moaned saying that she was so full.

Jess had her mouth to Eddie's ass and was making her moan by penetrating her hole with a wet tongue. Eddie was juicing in her pussy and Jess took that liquid and used it to further lube Eddie's butt. She pulled away and swallowed my cock slobbering on it to get it wet. I pulled out of her mouth and put the head of my cock at Eddie's ass and pushed. She groaned around Jeremy's cock and then gave a little scream when I popped the head of my cock into her virgin ass.

She sobbed, "Oh! My ass! Ethan, go easy! You're my first! Oh! Shit!" Jeremy had moved away and Jess took over sucking duties on his cock. I continued to push in deeper. The last inch or so just popped through. I was as far in as possible. Eddie groaned, "Fuck! You're so deep. Shit!" I started to fuck her ass with long slow strokes. "Damn! Fuck my ass! Oh!" I held her hips as she bucked through her first anal orgasm. I was surprised that it was so quick. Her moan was long and held out. "Good! Fuck me, Ethan! Fuck my ass!" I then started to fuck her hard and she began to orgasm repeatedly. Each one was building upon the last. We sank to our knees because she couldn't hold her body up any longer. She was able to buck back onto my cock more and did.

I groaned. "I'm gonna fill your ass with sperm, Eddie! Take it! Fuck!" I shot repeated spurts into her anal tract. She gasped and moaned that she could feel my cum explode into her butt. I had to admit that she was very orgasmic. Her butt was convulsing on my cock milking every drop from my balls.

Finally, I fell back, exhausted. She stretched forward, her butt twitching. Jess had swallowed Jeremy's load and squeezed between Eddie's legs and began to suck my cum from her ass. Eddie moaned, "Oh, shit! That is so good!" She looked over her shoulder and then said, "Jess, that is so good. Thank you."

Jess said, "I love my brother's cum. Your ass tastes sweet, too."

I said, "Jess, suck Chase clean and then clean Leslie's holes. Eddie, suck my cock. Leslie, suck your brother." Edwina looked surprised for a second and then turned around and sucked my cock into her mouth. I looked her in the eye. "Do you like the taste of your ass?"

She shrugged. "It's okay. Not as bad as I would have thought." She went back to sucking my cock taking it deep. When I got hard, I pulled her up to straddle me and pushed into her pussy. Jeremy came up toward her and I shook my head. "Use Jess or Leslie for now."

He nodded and moved to Leslie and pulled her on top of him impaling her on his cock. She moaned with pleasure.

Eddie looked at me. "Thank you, master. I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet."

"Don't worry my little slut. The time will come very soon and you will enjoy it."

I shot my load into her pussy. She turned to suck me clean. Leslie rolled her over and mounted her in the sixty-nine position and they sucked cum from each other. We all lay back resting. Finally, I said, "Let's get some clothes on. We'll go to my place and skinny dip in the pool. We headed that way after putting on enough clothes to avoid too much talk if the neighbors should see us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.