Jessica's Nipples - Cover

Jessica's Nipples

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a light-hearted sexual romp with a little serious twist at the end. Read the codes! Don't look for any serious content here.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration  

Ron and Leslie stayed another night. Leslie slept with me and Ron slept with Jess. Jess was walking a little stiffly in the morning and I asked why.

She said, "Bro', he fucked my ass three times last night and never took his cock out at all. I feel totally stretched out."

I said, "We'll see. Leslie, come here. Jess, lay on your stomach and open your legs. We were all naked. Leslie, finger Jess's ass." Leslie pushed a finger into Jess's ass easily. I looked down at Leslie and mouthed, "Two." They went in easily, followed by three and then four. Jess was whining a little now. I lifted a hand and palmed my thumb and mouthed, "Push!"

Leslie followed her instructions and pushed her hand into Jess's ass to the wrist making Jess moan as it went in and then grunt as the widest part popped through her sphincter. She moaned, "Shit! You're fisting my ass! Oh! Fuck! More! Push! Come on, Leslie! See how far you can get it!" She continued to groan as Leslie pushed and twisted her hand and arm until half her arm was in Jess's rectum along with her hand. Leslie began to wiggle her fingers causing Jess to scream in pleasure/pain. She moaned, "Hurts! Hurts so good! More! Rape my ass hole! I love it! I am so full! Finger my pussy!"

Leslie looked over at me and I nodded. She moved her left hand up to Jess's pussy. This moved the front part of her body down leaving her in a perfect position for fucking. Ron was hard and moved into position. I looked at him and mouthed, "Ass!" He moved into position and pushed into her ass. Jess got another inch of arm up her ass and groaned with Leslie.

Leslie pushed two fingers into Jess as Ron starting a rocking motion with his cock. He banged her hard and quickly shot his load in her. She was close from the excitement of handling Jess and came with Ron bucking against him. That caused her hands to move and took Jess into a huge orgasm. She screamed again and came so hard that she fainted.

I knelt down and whispered into Leslie's ear. "Fist her pussy, too. Really fill her up!" Leslie's eyes got big but she obeyed and pushed her hand into Jess's pussy. She got her hand inside Jess and she groaned as her pussy was stretched painfully. I pushed into Leslie's ass and was now slamming into her ass, soon pumping a second load into her butt.

Jess was simply panting as her exhausted body went from orgasm to orgasm. She was trying to moan and her legs were spread wide to accommodate two hands in her holes.

She and Jess both gurgled as their bodies overloaded on sex. I became hard again and pushed into Leslie's pussy gently until I was fully inside her. I began to fuck her slowly. I leaned over and whispered, "Gently and slowly, pull your hands out of her. I kept my motion slow with long strokes. Leslie pulled her hands free.

Jess was whimpering and lay unmoving except for shivers that ran up and down her worn body. Leslie moaned, "Fuck me, Ethan! Fill me up! I love being your slut."

I fucked her hard and fast then and filled her pussy with my load. I pulled out and said, "Jess, suck her holes. I don't want her to leak onto the floor when she stands." Jess moved into position and sucked on Leslie's holes, gulping down cum. She came up for air after getting most of the cum out of her. I said, "Sluts, go shower and clean up. Give each other douches and enemas until you're clean. Leave the door open."

They trooped upstairs followed by the two of us guys. We watched every move. I don't think Ron had ever seen any of these bodily functions before. It took four enemas before Leslie was cleaned out. Jess only took two though her butt and pussy were still dilated.

They finished cleaning their holes, showered, and dried off. I said, "Bitches, get dressed. No panties or bras. Short skirts and skimpy blouses. If enough of you doesn't show, you will go to the mall without clothes. Do you understand?" They both nodded and went to Jess's room to find clothes to wear.

They came downstairs dressed to suit me. I made them both stand in front of us and turn slowly. I made them face away and bend over to prove they weren't wearing panties. They weren't and their pussies glistened from their excitement. I had then stand back straight and face us. Jess was wearing a crop-top tee shirt. She raised it to show off her small naked tits. Leslie was wearing a mostly unbuttoned blouse. I made her unbutton another button to show off more of her tits. I pronounced them mall ready. It was summer and there was no school. Leslie was a little nervous.

While they were dressing, Chase and Jeremy joined us at the house.

I pulled her onto my lap and said, "Nervous?" She nodded. "You should be. I may make you remove your blouse or raise your skirt and walk around."

She shivered. "I hope you don't but part of me would like to do that. I feel that I want to show off my body to strangers. I am so hot."

"I may have you do more than show. We wouldn't want a bunch of horny guys walking around. I may take you into a bathroom and have a train run on your holes!"

Leslie moaned. Jess was being fingered in her pussy by Ron. Chase had his hand in her ass with fingers in her back hole.

I made Leslie stand and stood myself. "Our two sluts are ready to go to the mall. We're going to have fun with them there." Ron pulled his fingers from Jess's pussy and pushed them into his sister's mouth. Chase pulled his hand away and you could hear the pop when his fingers exited Jess's asshole. He gave them to her to suck. Both girls happily sucked the fingers clean.

We left for the mall taking the back way through the woods. As soon as we got into the woods, I stopped and had the girls strip. I took Leslie's skirt and gave Jeremy her top. Ron was given Jess's skirt and Chase her top. I said, "I said if you want to cover some part of your body before we enter the mall, you will have to talk to the one that is holding the end you want to cover. He gets to use the end he will cover. If you want your top back, you had better plan on a blow job, If you want your skirt, plan on being fucked in one hole or the other and it won't be your choice which hole.

Leslie went to Chase and said, "May I blow you for my top, Chase?"

"Get on your knees and swallow everything I give you." Leslie nodded and began to suck Chase's cock deep throating him frequently. She was good because she had asked me to teach her until she could impale her throat on a cock. I don't how long a cock she could take but I had her suck some pretty long ones at a party once. She didn't have any trouble with them. She was swallowing Chase and he wasn't holding back. He shot his load into her and held his cock in place by holding her head on it. He got a pained look and strained. Suddenly, Leslie's eyes bulged. She wiggled on his cock. He was pissing down her throat and it was going into her stomach! He relaxed his hold to let her breath more easily. "Swallow everything or you'll have to do it again." Leslie swallowed repeatedly and then sucked on his cock to be sure she had everything from him. She stood, breathing hard. He handed her top to her. She was hoarse but said, "Thanks."

Jeremy was watching wide-eyed. Ron had a funny smile on his lips. Jess looked nervous. Ron said, "Do you want your skirt?" Jess nodded. "I want your ass." She nodded.

He put her skirt to one side while she got on her hands and knees. He pushed deep into her ass making her moan. He started fucking her hard and she bucked back at him taking every inch of his erect cock. He let his body react to her tight ass and held himself in her spurting his semen into her bowels. He kept his cock deep in her ass and his face showed strain. Suddenly, his face relaxed and his hot piss flooded Jess's rear. She groaned, "He's peeing in my butt! Shit! It's so hot!" It overflowed and began to drip on the ground. I watched Leslie's face while her brother was buried in my sister's ass giving her a piss enema.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.