Ashley - Cover

Ashley

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A Man's wife goes blind and loses her sexual appetite. Then she has her husband go down on their teen daughter. With a couple of conditions. One he is to leave her cherry alone and two she is to be in the room whenever they do anything sexual together. But after losing a very active sex life with his wife will he be able to stay away from taking his daughter's virginity?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mother   Father   Daughter  

I had decided to stop doing sexual things with my son's fiancé for a while. I was even thinking I would stop doing anything like that at all. At least until after they got married. But to calm my son down and to help with my plans for getting even I had let him think I was going along with his plan to incorporate him into the sexual play with his sister Ashley. I started things slowly. I had him hide from Ashley's line of site while I would be doing our fun activities.

Ash had her fingers behind my member and was licking it from the root to the tip. Then she would lick that for a bit then she would take me all the way down. I put a hand on her head and ran my fingers through her hair. She flinched and I guessed it was because I had never done that before.

"Don't worry Ash. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just trying new things. I may not be able to fuck your pussy yet but I was thinking that maybe I could start guiding you to help teach you knew techniques. That's all." I had just lied to my daughter.

"You most certainly will not be fucking her cunt any time soon. She needs to save that for the man she's going to have babies with. And possibly gets married to. Then you could possibly have her cunt. But let her man be the first to knock her up. So Carl you'll be leaving her cunt alone." my wife sternly informed me.

"Sorry I didn't mean to imply that I had intentions of doing it with her in that hole. But I do have a request though Alice." I said.

Alice gave the signal to go ahead and ask. So I breathed deeply and gathered my courage.

"I was wondering if I could eat her out and play with her with my fingers down there. Or do you have any dildos or vibrators you would be willing to share?" I asked.

Alice thought for a moment then replied, "I guess you could eat her out and use your fingers on her but I'll have to think about if I want to let you use my toys on her."

My daughter's eyes went shocked at the thought that I would use a dildo or something on her to relief that she would have the chance to keep her cherry intact for a while longer. At least that's what I thought.

I kissed my way down my daughter's body only giving quick attention to her boobs and belly button. While I was doing that I was spreading her pussy and playing with her clit. I made sure to be off to the side so Dave could have a good view of the area my fingers were playing with.

I played with her clit with my thumb a little and then ran it up and through her pubic hair treating that area almost as if I were petting a cat. I did that a few times until her clit became exposed. I looked up and saw that Ashley was playing with her mother's boobs with one hand and her mother's pussy with the other. She then brought her fingers to her mouth and tasted her own mother's juices. But she had a strange look on her face.

I then spread my daughter's lower lips apart and inserted a couple fingers into her, until I reached her maidenhood. I smiled thinking that I was happy that she still had that. I was looking forward to breaking it. For a moment my old sanity tried to resurface. It didn't have the energy to yell and in my head it seemed like someone that was running out of breath as it told me. "No you can't go through with your plan. She's your daughter."

I ate out my daughter until she had two orgasms. I got up and rubbed my hard on her pussy lips. With this touch she didn't flinch because she was used to me touching her there with my cock before I inserted myself into her ass. I started to press into her harder and she had a worried look on her face.

I looked to my wife and asked, "Honey I was wondering if I could have a "Chat" with you in our room?" When we were around Ash that was my code phrase for Can I make love to you.

"I don't know. I'll have to think about it." Alice replied.

I knew what that meant. Unlikely. So I pulled away from Ashley's pussy and when she went from worried looking to having a smile there I pushed into her ass. I tried to take my time but it didn't take much time before I felt the need to blow my load. But before that could happen I pulled out. I didn't move very far and I was still nudged against her. Then an idea came to me. It was something I had never done to her.

"Okay how about you put me in your mouth and I'll shoot off in there." I said to Ash.

She nodded her head. I started to move and then I put my hand around myself and moved things around by pretending to slip a little bit and blew my load all over her mound.

"Oh I'm so sorry hon. I didn't mean to do that." I said as I tried to scoop up my stuff from her. While doing that I moved into position so not even my son could see what I was doing. I did that so I could discreetly push some of my seed down in between her lower lips.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.