Ashley - Cover

Ashley

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A Man's wife goes blind and loses her sexual appetite. Then she has her husband go down on their teen daughter. With a couple of conditions. One he is to leave her cherry alone and two she is to be in the room whenever they do anything sexual together. But after losing a very active sex life with his wife will he be able to stay away from taking his daughter's virginity?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mother   Father   Daughter  

I ran over to my wife as soon as I saw her and grasped her in as intimate of a hug as I would dare in front of our children. She hugged me back but something felt odd about it. I brushed that aside or at least I meant to but I think in some level I was unable to get rid of the oddness because the memory of holding onto my daughter and finding my hands on her breast came to mind. I released my hold on my wife.

"It's so good to see you back. Did everything go well? Did you have fun with Dave and Stacy?" I asked.

"Oh we had wonderful time. Didn't take long to find a suit for me. I would like you to help me into the suit if you wouldn't mind." said Alice.

"Hey you do know there is still a young and impressionable teen here don't you? That and I'm sure that neither of your children would want to hear that kind of thing." shouted out Ashley.

Part of me was surprised Ashley had said that but then part of me was surprised she didn't say something worse. But to my surprise part of me wanted to go back into her where he had been just a few minutes before. And it wanted it in a bad and "HARD" way.

I left the teenagers to themselves and I took my wife to our room to change. Her clothes where off and she had slipped into the bikini bottoms.

I had been asked to hand her, the top to the suit. I had it in my hand and I looked at her standing there in nothing but bikini bottoms and flip flops.

I was shaken out of my ogling of her body when Alice stated, "I do need the top to complete the suit. And I really don't think Dave and Stacy would appreciate the pool being turned into a topless party. Ashley on the other hand that's another story. She most likely wouldn't mind."

She got into her bikini and asked me what I thought. I stood there looking at her and before I knew it I was rubbing her shoulders and kissing her neck.

She made a grunting noise that at first I thought meant she was pleased but then she shoved me away saying, "I think you had enough of that kind of attention for a while. You deposited your seed into my cunt at least twice today. I don't need that again. Especially since the children are here, waiting for us."

"Well in that case let's not keep them waiting." I said sternly as I went to outside by myself. I was disappointed that I had been shot down by my wife. I thought we had gotten past that kind of thing. But I couldn't be too upset. Not after I had been with my daughter without her mother being around. It only took me a few seconds to get to the door that led to the pool outside I had gone from rock hard and ready to have another go at my wife to completely limp. But when I saw both my daughter and Stacy in their swim suits I had a need to make a detour for a bit.

I went to the kitchen and opened the window and called out, "Does anyone need a drink or anything? I know I'm dying of thirst so I'm able to get something for anyone who needs it."

They had talked it over and all said that they were all good. Then I noticed my wife walking up to the door. I went ahead and got a drink of water. And as I gulped down the last drop I felt the urge to go to the bathroom.

After relieving myself I opened the door, and there stood my son's pregnant girlfriend.

Stacy had always been soft spoken and sweet so when she asked if she could talk to me I said sure. But I was surprised that when I tried to walk out the door she gently guided me back in, then closed and locked the door.

"I couldn't help but feel that you seemed a little surprised when you found out I was pregnant with your son's child. First thing is, I know I'm young but you have to understand that I love your son with all my heart and wouldn't do anything to hurt him. I would be willing to do whatever he asks me to do. Because we plan on spending the rest of our lives together. I hope you will accept that eventually." said Stacy.

"I understand how you feel. Heck I've been there myself. When I was your age I was doing it with my wife's cousin and I even got her pregnant." I told her, not really understanding why I did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.