Ashley - Cover

Ashley

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A Man's wife goes blind and loses her sexual appetite. Then she has her husband go down on their teen daughter. With a couple of conditions. One he is to leave her cherry alone and two she is to be in the room whenever they do anything sexual together. But after losing a very active sex life with his wife will he be able to stay away from taking his daughter's virginity?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mother   Father   Daughter  

After having finally finishing sex with my wife for the first time in over a year we took a few moments to rest, relax and reflect on this. Then we did it one more time. But due to some unforeseen circumstances both our children had come home early and we almost got caught by our son. And I'm trying to not even think of us actually getting caught by our daughter. Yikes. Well it took about 20 minutes after our final "coupling" for us to get dressed and to go out into the living room to see what brought our son home from college and our daughter home from the mall.

I walked out ahead of my wife but she quickly called out.

"Don't leave me behind. I feel like walking with my husband for a change." said Alice.

As she grabbed my arm and clung onto it I looked down and smiled. I thought, "Is her romantic side towards me finally starting to warm back up?" But then a couple stray thoughts entered my mind that had me worrying a bit, "I hope she doesn't stop me from the sex with Ashley. Maybe she's getting ready to let me fuck Ash's pussy. And our little sex adventure just a few moments ago was a step into getting me ready for that."

It was those thoughts that I kept running through my mind as we entered the living room. Our son was smiling from ear to ear watching us, and I got a quick glimpse of Ashley frowning but then she put on a slight smile.

"So how did I get lucky enough to have both my wonderful children home on the same day?" asked Alice.

Then she added onto that statement, "I am lucky aren't I. Dave didn't come here with bad news, did you."

Dave laughed nervously and replied, "No Ma'am. No bad news. Well depends on how you want to look at it."

"Uh oh. With that reply it either means it has to do with something about his classes, his car, money, OR he got himself a girlfriend. I bet it's one of those. Although if it were the last one I would have to say that poor girl." said Ashley in a teasing manner.

"Ashley be nice to your brother. I'm sure it's something good. Because your brother is such a nice, smart, and handsome young man." Then Alice grasped my arm even tighter and slightly whispered to me in a tone still loud enough for everyone to hear, "He's still handsome isn't he? He didn't get disfigured or something terrible since I last saw him did he?"

With that remark Ashley burst out laughing and didn't stop until after she looked from Dave to me then back again and mouthed the word "Sorry."

After the fit of laughter was done Ashley expanded on what she had said, "I simply meant that I feel sorry for the girl because of those things Mom said. From what I hear from my friend Stacy a lot of girls at the college find him attractive and have been trying to get his attention. In a very "SPECIAL" way. As in with their bodies."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.