Ashley - Cover

Ashley

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Man's wife goes blind and loses her sexual appetite. Then she has her husband go down on their teen daughter. With a couple of conditions. One he is to leave her cherry alone and two she is to be in the room whenever they do anything sexual together. But after losing a very active sex life with his wife will he be able to stay away from taking his daughter's virginity?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mother   Father   Daughter  

I carefully made my way to my daughter, who had a look on her face that was a mix of excitement and a little bit of worry. I ran my hand across her cheek and through her hair.

I looked her in the eyes and said, "There's no need to worry Ash. I love you and I will always take care of you and," I quickly glimpse at my wife then back to my daughter. "with your mother's consent today we'll just add a new layer to our love and relationship."

With that I brought my member into my little girl's view. I shifted her into place and I got into position but I made no other motion towards her. In part to prove I was letting this be her decision and I had a feeling that if I was the one to move forward with this I would lose my self control and possibly even hurt Ashley both physically and emotionally. And that's something I couldn't live with. Although I still wasn't 100 % sure I could live with what we were going to do.

With a quick hand she reached for one of the tools responsible for creating her years ago. She grasped it lightly yet firmly, and looked up and locked eyes with me, kissed my tip licked me a little and then started taking me into her mouth. She took me until I was mostly down her throat. She tilted her head slightly one way then tried to take more of me into her but her efforts were unsuccessful. So then Ash pulled back, took a deep breath alternated between licking and bobbing her head up and down my shaft.

After being frustrated for months by my wife and only my hand to turn to, it didn't take long before I was breathing heavily and moaning my daughter's name.

"Ashley why don't you stop blowing your father." said my wife.

"What? Why? Did you change your mind? Please no." Ashley responded frantically.

"Oh no dear. Remember our lessons on giving head? When a man is moaning and acting like your father that means he's about to blow his nut." said Alice.

Ashley looked puzzled and asked, "His what?"

"His nut, his load, his jism, his spunk, his baby making batter, his cum, there are a few other names but I'm not going into those now dear. Your father is about to lose it." said Alice with a bit of annoyance and amusement at the same time in her voice. Our daughter shook her head and then realizing her mother couldn't see her she said no.

"Good. Now why don't you climb up on top of Momma. Lay down just like you were going to give me a hug. Yes that's it. Now just let me check things out." said Alice.

Alice just ran her hands all over our daughter's body. To some if they were to come across this they would believe that this was a woman doing some foreplay and other's might think (although to a much lesser extent) that his was a woman inspecting her daughter's body with the best intentions. Which I guess it was a little of both combined. After my wife was satisfied with everything she touched, she reached her hand down between them and let her fingers slip in and explore that pussy she had previously left untouched. She played there for only half a minute then removed her hand and licked herself clean.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.