Ashley - Cover

Ashley

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Man's wife goes blind and loses her sexual appetite. Then she has her husband go down on their teen daughter. With a couple of conditions. One he is to leave her cherry alone and two she is to be in the room whenever they do anything sexual together. But after losing a very active sex life with his wife will he be able to stay away from taking his daughter's virginity?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mother   Father   Daughter  

After my wife finished her little speech informing me that I was to go along with my daughter's sexual request, I had driven off letting them both know that I needed time to think. I needed to calm my mind and my everything. There was one thing I could think of that would help me to do just that. So for the last two hours I had been hanging out at this little place in town. I had called one of my friends to talk to. I had known Jasper since I was a little kid. We were outside and I had told him everything. Well in part. I had told him that my wife had wanted me to be with another woman and what she wanted me to do with her, I just didn't say who that other woman was.

"Dang man is you're wife serious about that stuff. Sounds to me like she's doing this out of some form of crazy love or devotion or as repayment for cutting you off your sex life since ... Well you know. I say if it were me I would do it. But thankfully my wife is still with her sight. That and she would kill me if I were to even think of looking at or touching another woman like that. But I think you need to look inside both yourself and the situation, man. If you think she's still in love with you and everyone in this is willing you should consider it. But I can't tell you what to do. All our lives you have been there for me helping me and guiding me. I've felt guilty that I've been unable to help you more in a lot of situations." said Jasper.

I did consider his words. All his words including from the beginning of the conversation till now, and took a sip of my drink and put down my now empty Root Beer float glass. The closest I would ever come to drinking any kind of alcohol. I swore to myself as a young boy who grew up with an alcoholic parent who would always beat up on my siblings, myself, and our father that I would never be like that. My dad could have stopped her from beating on us but he could never bring himself to lay a finger against her or do anything against her, like call the police or ask for help. I never knew why he didn't try to stop it.

"Thanks man you may not think it but you did help me out a lot. But I still have some thinking to do." I said as I walked away from Jasper.

I waited half an hour and made a couple more calls before heading home. I drove slowly to take in the fresh air and to hopefully give the women in my life time to come to their senses and decide that this idea of theirs was just silly, crazy, and a really bad idea. I parked in the drive way and at the front door I stopped and looked around the neighborhood one more time. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

I had hardly taken one step after shutting the door before my daughter ran into me, literally throwing herself into me and wrapping her arms around me and crying on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Daddy. I'm so so sorry. Please don't leave me. Please don't leave us because of what I asked for. For what I really needed. I went to mom thinking that maybe she could talk me out of wanting this. Or that she could help me some how. But when you left I just knew. I knew that your feelings weren't the same. That you must hate me now. I'm truly..." my daughter was saying before I interrupted her.

"Shh. Don't cry now. Please tell me. Where your mother is?" I asked.

Blinking repeatedly in a fast pace and rubbing away her tears she told me, "She waited in the living room for a couple hours for you to come back. But now. I think she went to her room. Or she could be in your bathroom. I think I heard her crying too. Or that could have been me. I'm not too sure. I was kind of delirious at the time."

I took my daughter to my room and found that my wife wasn't there. I knocked on our bathroom door. "Yes? I'll be out in a moment. Is our daughter with you?"

"Yes she is. But how did you know it was me?" I asked thinking that she had developed some of those super senses I heard some people develop after going blind.

"You have a very distinctive knock and foot steps that only you use in this house. Haven't you ever realized that?" She responded.

"It's true. I tried the knock and walk like you a few times but for some reason I couldn't get it correct. People would always know." my daughter said in a depressed tone.

This was the first time I had become aware of this matter so I tried to figure out this "distinctive" knock and walking pattern that I hadn't realized I had so I was slow to say, "When you're ready I need to talk to you in our room Alice."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.