Ginny - Cover

Ginny

Copyright© 2014 by Pappy

Chapter 12

We were both, Diane and I, busier than that proverbial one-armed paperhanger; and it was just starting. In the initial work, much of the day to day was being taken over by John and Vicky. It seemed likely that they were to be a great pair and help to us.

We were soon getting pulled at from many sides. It was October, and our dog and pony shows were due to start soon and Geist had pulled our first SI cover into an Auto show special. Somehow the three inside pages were now five and it was decided that the theme was to be ‘Sun, and some Sinful Fun, ‘ and guess which models were going to grace those pages?, including you guessed it, Diane and her Merry Band. No Paul.

It even had some shots of a few of the new cars, prototypes you know. The theme was to center on, ‘Don’t Be a Stick in the Mud, Go out and have your Fun in a new xxxxx’. No name yet. The idea that Diane was pretty much making Detroit Numero Uno these days, my girl, ... my girls, that is ... mind you, thought they could do the shots in just thongs and no tops. (I had to remind them that this was not Europe.) and also, the gaps the loss of Renault’s support had left, was making it a challenge to set priorities, I did not need ‘more exposure’ from them. Oh yes, the wedding, maybe weddings plural, the idea of a new house, several possible executive changes, both for Diane with MB, and Dieter with Daimler’s vast holdings; all made getting our personal lives together seem far away.

This went on for quite a while. What I thought was one good thing, was almost was our undoing. We had five new cars delivered. Red, white, blue, silver and the added that German favourite:, Black, a big S-600 for this baby. Kristi started jumping up and down when she saw them. Actually watching her bouncing in a very short skirt and halter top was my vote as a new American pastime. I’d have to ask Ted if we could run a TV series called ‘Pirates and Pleasures’ or something like that, maybe I could wear a robe, smoke a pipe and interview the hopeful applicants.

Dreaming. Ahh, where was I, Oh yeah the almost disaster. The 600 we soon found out was armoured. Not only that, but that a driver would be included. No way in Hell was some driver going to ferry my girls around. I would fight back. When Dieter called me and asked.’What I thought of the driver, ‘ I fumed.

“Erica will not let me keep her on, so I sent the car and her to you.”

Now maybe I needed to be more reasonable, I thought. In my mind I had to assert my male role as head of our tribe. I may re-think my reticence to that driver after all. I would ask Diane if we had room for the car if we bought that Pink Palace. I was sure an extra bedroom would be found for her. Maybe she needed relief, maybe two more as back-up. I could really get into this. She would think twice about leaving me alone so much, well not all alone, I still had the rest of Paul’s Harem, right?

What I didn’t know, was all the things my possible wife to be, was up to.

There was no Turnip Truck for her, no sir re Paulie. My blonde bombshell decided to build a plant and move the whole damn MB headquarters down to us. Birmingham was less than sixty minutes away by car but a hop skip and jump by helicopters. Daimler built them too so...

I got the call from her. “I’m coming HOME!”

“Hey, we should use that for a song or the new car. “Get smart, your home away from home. Inexpensive, economical and good-looking. Be the first on your block to have one, available in five vibrant colours and three styles, hardtop, utility and for fun in the sun, a convertible.”

I told her I was re-thinking a driver or three.

“My God, can I never leave you alone. When will you stop? Before you know it you’ll have every bedroom filled in our new house with your harem!”

Long silence. She is uncanny.

“Besides, I actually like your idea. I also think we should consider some Male body guards, you know, big, hunky, things to make a poor, neglected girl’s body feel ... safe.”

Dieter was toast, I was now determined as ever to get back at him. We kept the 600, all but poor Inga, we declined a driver. I made a mental note to check something with Miko. Surely there were some girls in Japan that could drive and guard my, I mean ‘our’ bodies. If not, maybe Mei, wasn’t it China where those sexy gymnast/bodyguards came from.

It would be a while until Diane would wind down her time away. What to do, what to do?

My girls had to work hard at keeping me consoled. Not that being a ‘kept man’ by Diane was that much of a burden, but I took a minute or two to consider my income and expenses. At 15% of a now $69 million SMART II ad budget, the money seemed decent enough. If ... if I did not let my girls shop too much. I could still afford to eat once a week, even after taxes, if I was careful.

I knew Diane was used to spending that at one store though. That new plant alone was in the $ billions. That was another reason I loved her so much, her humility and easy going nature (Not). I never felt the need to compete with her or any of the family. (Snowball’s in Hell chance, anyhow)

Reinhart, (remember him, my vacationing, now maybe vacationing future father in law?) called a meeting., Di, Dieter, me and surprise, surprise, Erica; were invited to attend. (Now appearing, by Royal command, the four knaves, in ... I was not sure of the theme yet.) Since it was to be in Germany, and my girls would go along too. They were almost family now, and Diane wanted to show them her homes, plural ... their homes, too. (Read castles).

We all got ready for the trip. Diane came home, crashed, then we were driven in a limo to Hartsgrove. No Gulfstream. Instead a door opened, a ramp extended and we heard a voice calling us. What was before us was a brand new ACJ-380 Airbus. This monster did not need to re-fuel and had everything 40 or 50 like us would even have in a mansion.

“Awww, he promised us a Concorde.” Diane pretended to pout.

This must have been the second half of it’s maiden flight. The 500 ton jet would be cruising today at 35,000 feet once we left US airspace, got to let those Air Force ‘Bus Drivers’ practice you know. The idea of a 7-mile high club I thought was a good one. Kristi was the first to raise her hand to volunteer for it, to which Diane swatted her raised hand down. If it wasn’t for the smirk on her face I would have thought ... Whoops, Air pocket Whee! Ouch, that hurt, that double deck on these was too low, maybe I did need to wear seat belts.

We landed in Berlin. There would be a stockholder’s meeting there in four days so I guessed Dieter and/or Diane would be staying over. I’m not sure how the actual stocks are split between the family, and I don’t care, not my business.

Since the wall had come down you would not recognize East from West Berlin. They left some reminders of the wall there and for WW II just like in Essen, and Dresden. On this visit, Dieter, Erica (She had been totally accepted, but no Porsche allowed) Diane and I were to learn several things about Reinhart. some maybe a few things none of us even wanted to know.

As always for him, business was first. First, the changes which were made were to become permanent now, today, schnell. Second Dieter was to own 49% of P B & J for which Reinhart handed me a draft. Copies of a Pre-nup agreement were handed to myself and Erica to have our lawyers review. Third, both Erica and I were handed a folio listing what appeared as financial accounts, either that or the GNP of a country in Europe, banking passwords, investment holdings and a listing of properties. Fourth another folio. Read, sign and show these to your lawyers in the US was directed. This one contained documents for German Citizenship and/or dual citizenship; one for me, one for Erica. Also 2 sets of a marriage declaration, one depending on our choices for citizenship. He was now on another roll but the important stuff was just starting.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.