Ginny
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by Pappy

When Kristi started the 550 and warmed up the engine, she realized she still had on some of her ‘Dress up’ things. The skirt and blouse were OK but the high heels, hair and makeup from playing ‘dress-up’ definitely made her look more like 30 than 16. Then the thought of her ‘sister’, maybe even ‘sister-wives’ dispelled all doubts. If she was going to want to be treated like a woman, then she was going to act like a woman. She glanced at herself in the rearview mirror, licked her lips and continued on her drive to school.

She knew something that no one in school knew. She had been accepted not only by her real sisters but by women of power and beauty that any man might fawn on. She also was in love and had a Master and Mistress who loved her too. Her age had never been an issue. In Georgia, she was of legal age even if she wanted to marry. In effect her new family was treating her as an equal. What is it her Mistress had said? Each was going to be treated fairly, they would all share Paul but Diane would bear his children first. Looking at the car and the company she was keeping, there was not much else anyone could want.

Diane had told her she could go to college after high school if she chose, or there would always be a place for her here in Atlanta or anywhere in the MB/Daimler empire. Julie had told her the same thing about Whitestone and how pleased they were with the arrangements with SMART and her positioning with Paul and Diane. She now had something she still wanted, wanted so badly she wanted to jump up and scream it as loud as she could. She needed to speak with Julie, maybe Ginny but eventually to Diane and Paul.

You might think all this treatment would be going to her head. It was hard to keep it all in, but not as difficult as one might think. When she pulled into the parking lot it became a question of away from the beaters up close or far enough away but a long walk, especially in high heels, really high heels. The car’s safety won out. Alarms on, she carried her cell in her purse, and started the staccato walk inside. The boys, and she thought of them as immature boys, were drawn to the car at first. The girls to her. She was not late and this was the first day of school. By the time she reached the door all eyes were on her. The first stop was into the office. Miss Blair looked at her and at first thought she was a parent or a new teacher. When Kristi asked for a parking permit, the look she got from Miss Blair was clearly that she did not equate the 5 five inch taller blonde bombshell with the teen student. She finally was recognized and handed a form to fill out.

Kristi wrote fast. She handed it back and stated that she wanted to indicate two cars, since her ride may change day to day. Miss Blair took the form and told Kristi she would need one of her parents to sign to allow her to use the cars. It would have gone well until Kristi told Miss Blair they were not her mom’s cars. Miss Blair asked whose cars they were about the same time as when she saw S-500 and SL-550 with license numbers PBJ 1 and PBJ 2.

“Who’s owns the cars Hon?”

“My boyfriend. He says we will be getting new ones next month but the plates might be the same or PBJ 3 and 4.”

Miss Blair stiffened up. She took a deep breath, a very deep breath. Then she asked. “He wouldn’t have any brothers would he?”

“No, but he has a cute best friend we see a lot when we travel.”

Miss Blair filed the form, then took it back. The need for signing it had changed to having the plate numbers run and Miss Blair making a discrete call to Kristi’s boyfriend. Her thought was that no teen needed a boyfriend that gave her 300 grand worth of cars unless she would share.

That first class on that first day was memorable too. Being a likable homeroom teacher Miss Collins had intended for each student to tell about ‘What they ‘Did For Summer’. Pretty tame usually. One girl talked about losing the top of her bikini at some beach. Based on the yawns around, Miss Collins was tempted to tell them about what things she was up too. That was until it was Kristi’s turn.

“My boyfriend got us all a really neat place to live. It is close to work and room service brings anything we want right up. It took some getting used to with every body around all the time, but I was used to that with my sisters being around anyway. Paul gave me a job and my own hours, plus Diane told me I could work for her or go to college when I leave high school. We all are almost the same size, well almost, I am a little bigger on top maybe, but I can wear most of their clothes, too”. She said, and then giggled.

“The best time this summer was when we went on a trip. Paul had some business, so did Diane. We went on a really cool jet plane. It was called a Gulfstream I think. Everyone was super nice. We stopped in Paris to pick up for some people, and then we went on to Monaco. We stayed on a really big boat there for a few days. It was great, and even had several pools on it. One was even not sea water. Paul and Diane had a meeting to go to but Monique and Bridget took me, Giselle and my sisters shopping in Monte Carlo. She paid for everything. I got the cutest bikini and some really great things to wear, and things for around the hotel rooms. After the meetings we had this place on a hill to relax in. It was great. Diane took all of us around the town to shop, again too. Mei and Nadia were with us now, and Gina and Miko came later that day. We went the next day to eat and shop, shop, shop.” “Paul later took us to dinner and told us that he and Diane would be married pretty soon. He ordered Champagne and we toasted them both. There were people around us playing violins. Dieter and Reinhart both came to the restaurant and welcomed us to the family; all of us, not just Paul. It was so romantic. When we got back nothing exciting happened much. Starting today Paul let me drive to school and said I was fully insured. Oh, I had to get my first passport to go with them. Paul said I’ll need it also for the Wedding, when he and Diane get married in Germany. He also said we would be going with Mei and Nadia during Christmas Break to their counties and something called Visas were being sent to all of us. I think it is credit card or something, because I had to get a bunch of papers from Mom and send it in with my passport to a man in Texas. Paul said we might as well get the other Visas for South America and Mexico done at the same time.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.