Ginny - Cover

Ginny

Copyright© 2014 by Pappy

Chapter 3

I am not sure how Kristi fits in, but she does not seem to be a wallflower. I love this hotel and they must love me too. The front desk responded like in just six minutes to my request for a larger suite. Four more rooms, two adjoining on either side were opened up and a handful of key cards brought in. I was not sure why but I got a comment that, “No one should be bothered now, should any loud noises be made at night.”

My ladies seemed to take over. Kristi now in charge of feeding us. When she called room service, I got a little concerned. “Yes, this is Room 747; we would like lobster, champagne and caviar for six or so. Oh, and a dozen Oysters Rockefeller appetizers. Would you re-order the same and send it up before you close, say around midnight. We might be busy, business you know, so just bring it in and add it to the bill. We couldn’t get more for breakfast the next day could we?”

Real trouble. I was already seeing the need for a pre-paid funeral service again when I felt soft, tender caresses and warm breath in my ear saying to me, “Just close your eyes, sweetie, this won’t hurt a bit” as I was made more comfortable. Right, sure, comfortable. I now knew what a baitfish with circling sharks felt like. Then again, there were probably a lot worse ways to go. I wondered if this night was going to be a good idea, I knew Di and Ginny were not spoken for, but was thinking of Julie and who knows, Kristi even. I got small wet kisses from both of them now, more like licking actually.

From Julie, “John and I broke up, poor little me is so sad now, I need ... cheering up.”

“Hussey” this from Kristi who gently slapped her hand. “You told me he would be teaching me tonight and you just know how I need to learn so much before school starts up again.”

Funny, from her constantly moving kisses, I did not think she needed any training, advanced loving maybe. Di, Ginny and even Giselle just looked on. Giselle held up a handwritten piece of paper with the number three on it, while Di was scanning her watch as though we were racing the clock. Hell, maybe we were racing towards something but it was not her watch. While Julie and Kristi were making us more comfortable, I heard that old dictum, ‘Just go with the flow’ and gave up, after all, I was in-charge. I was the boss, right?

At 7:59 am the next morning, I tried to get up. Tried and found arms, limbs and bodies, naked bodies, naked beautiful bodies sprawled all over me. There was a distinct sound of things rolling in and rolling out from the next room, and then it hit me, that wonderful aroma.

It was mixed with some other tantalizing scents; but hey, I knew the smell of coffee no matter what, and this had the smell of good coffee. It was hard to make any attempt to get up. Well, actually, very hard; what with this bevy of beauties strewn around. Trying to get up simply was not possible. So, I decided that I would show the better part of valor and wake my ladies one at a time. It was hard, but a man has to do what a man has to do.

Giselle would be the easiest, I thought. After ten 10 minutes I wondered what they had done to Giselle, she must have been switched or was living in ‘Stepford’. My God, what did they do with the old Giselle (Pun joking, she was not old, believe me). I saw Kristi, all of Kristi, run from the bathroom to the door where the noise had come from. She opened the door a crack and peeked out. Her butt and another crack were quite evident as she went through to the living room.

Man was not meant to have so many beautiful things around this early in the morning. She had kiddingly said she was the prettiest of the Chamber’s siblings, and she really was. I thought again, on how I would never forget last night, or this morning. Kristi was coming in with coffee, for me, maybe?. Yes! I was in-love with her now, she was bringing coffee for me.

Whether it really was love or lust, I looked around at my ladies and wanted to give them new names. Fox, Minx, Tiger, Lioness, and Pixie seemed to represent their differing traits. As I gulped that first mug of coffee and looked at a set of bouncing 38 or 40 headlights on my waitress all I could think of was that they were all un-attached and were now mine again, (in the case of Diane). Julie had said something similar, several times that night.

She and John were still friends, but the ‘Benefits’ were no longer available to him.

I gently nudged Julie. Well jiggled might have been a more apt description, but you get the idea.

“Work, chop, chop!” I said.

With eyes still closed but now taking my hand lower she said, “Quiet. I work for you, now. Three new people are starting today, plus my replacement at the center. Mom took the day off, and will train them in how to be good slaves. We are having our 8 eight o’clock meeting here, in bed, and if you co-operate we might still see John’s presentation later. All kidding aside, he is on to something. It will be a hundred times less expensive, and twice as good for us.”

There was that ‘us’ again. Kristi brought another mug of coffee and crawled back into bed. Maybe not just that, as I felt a wet, warm something engulf part of my body. What a way to wake up. By ten that morning, things started to roll.

I knew how I had reacted to Julie, and then Ginny when I first met them. That Kristi, (even though she was younger), should make my heart stir, was no surprise. What was an unexpected change was Giselle and Diane.

‘What has changed?’ I asked myself. Giselle had always been a friend, now she acted more as a lover.

‘What gives?’ I asked myself again.

In all the years I had known Diane, (we went to College together) we seemed to barely tolerate each other, except in bed. She was always the ‘Rich Bitch’ who was, unobtainable in public, but a Tiger in the bedroom. I had met her brother then, and he seemed to be a normal enough guy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.