The Researcher - Cover

The Researcher

Copyright© 2014 by H. Hale

Chapter 13: Bruno

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Bruno - A young graduate in Gothic Art and practices is seduced by her tutor and taught to become a first class courtesan with her full acceptance. Her naive, shy and submissive nature make her the perfect subject. At no time is she raped: this is a true romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism   Hairy   Porn Theatre  

Tom was delighted with Gerry's efforts and said how pleased he was. Kim did not think he would have been so pleased if the additional steel wrist bands had not been provided, Tom wanted obvious clues to her real position as a slave but Kim was overjoyed at the more elaborate methods that Gerry had devised. These were much more in keeping with her idea of modernised Gothic control, some of the true 'gentlemen's furniture' that she had seen at exhibitions of bondage and slavery in her student days had been quite exquisitely worked. An Iron lady with superbly decorated bodice in steel behind which the dozens of sharp spikes had been in part concealed, the silver manacles bearing beautiful engravings of whips and canes. To her mind, the clever use of modern materials to maintain the schoolgirl image was very well done. In different circumstances Gerry would have won an award for design. When they had guests, Tom made her wear the collar without the rope, at other times too he would have removed it and Kim was sad that he had not truly understood Gerry's ideas.

She had learnt that you did not cross Tom. So far her adventures had not been unpleasant though sometimes painful, but she had expected that as a price to pay for happiness. How could there be the birth of a meaningful relationship between master and slave without the birth pains? Wasn't it always the woman who had the pain? A taxi took her to Bruno She still wore her schoolgirl outfit but this time Tom had insisted that she take a full wardrobe with her and Lionel, the driver, had had to load three large suitcases in the back of the car. Because they took up so much room she was obliged to travel in the front with him and managed to slide towards him on her side of the seat. Because the skirt was so short, Lionel had a perfect view of her thighs and even of the suspenders she was wearing. 'I see your still at school. Is that your father?' he asked, but with the hint of a gleam in his eye.

She snuggled closer. 'No, that is my Uncle. Do you fancy me? I 'm only a little girl. Surely you wouldn't take advantage of a little girl?'

'All the girls are a little, well, young' he said '

'Please call me Kim.' she said, hoping he would take advantage of her and touch her legs. Obviously he was more worried about his licence than anything else, and after looking at her longingly, drove on. Kim felt quite let down at his lack of initiative.

Soon they reached a house in the centre of the town, in a small mews of rather expensive properties. Bruno came out to meet them together with a Butler who helped remove the cases and carry them into the house. Bruno's hands were, as she remembered, hot and sticky. He looked hot and sticky and she could not help feeling an immediate aversion to him. Had Tom been there and seen her face she guessed he would have been very pleased. As both he and John had said, they exulted in her going willingly to someone they wanted her to visit but whom she would dislike. She was certain that she was not supposed to be aware of their motives or the pleasure for them would be as nothing. It was like Miranda. When she knew Kim was aware of what she was doing to her, her pleasure took a different route that they both thoroughly enjoyed, enjoyed the more because it was at Tom's expense. Kim's motives had, to her own consternation, been again hard to understand. She loved Tom, loved the tortures he put her through but at the same time enjoyed greatly circumventing him secretly and of course her first love was John. If Tom knew what she and Miranda had got up to, he would not have had any pleasure, but the two women had agreed a vow of mutual silence: that Kim had been tortured both physically and mentally would be the message Tom got. He would believe her next visit to Miranda would be an absolute horror for her and would delight in sending her. She would not want to disappoint him. Now she had to find some way of coping with Bruno.

'Well, my dear, you are going to stay with me for a whole week, think of it! Together for a whole week, what joy!' he rubbed his hands and walked all round her, studying all her features. 'Such a pretty face, nice bone structure, it will be a pleasure working on that. Then, your boobs, yes, we can do much with those.' He had a high pitched voice which Kim found very strange and kept humming to himself. He had a habit of holding his hand up, making a square of it and then looking through it. 'Very nice flat tummy, not shaved, I hope?' he said, and frowned when Kim said she was.

'Lift your skirt, right up, go on, little girl, let me see those legs up to your tummy. Ah, branded, very good. Nice and long, good thighs. No, keep them up' he said, walking behind her to look at her bottom. 'Yes, a good butt, and I see your plugged. That's excellent.'

At that moment the door opened and a girl dressed in sloppy jeans and a sweater entered. 'No, stay like that, young lady. This is my assistant, Sarah. What do you think, Sarah?' he asked.

Kim watched the girl, nay, woman - she must have been all of thirty five - walk slowly round her. Sarah had a flop of harsh, black hair, a hint of bristles at her chin and large, capable hands. 'Good figure, god awful clothes. She's no schoolgirl but she's not mutton dressed as lamb either, a lively Ewe, I'd say. How old are you really, Kim?' she asked and Kim told her.

'I thought so. Good, we can do a very great deal with her, Bruno' she said and Kim began to tremble. What was she in for with these two weird folk. She soon found out.

'You can drop your skirt now' said Bruno. 'Those clothes are the last thing we'll want but you'd better keep them on till we unpack and see what you've brought. Makeup?' he asked and for a moment Kim thought he was asking her but Sarah replied. 'Makeup and hair will be here at twelve. I thought we'd better wait until you've decided what to do.'

'Well, Kim. Welcome to the Embassy studio. Did Tom tell you? He's leant you to us for a week for a shoot. We're going to make a special edition calendar and he thought you might make a good model. Ever done any modelling before?' asked Bruno.

Kim shook her head, totally thrown by the change of events. They were not going to gang rape her or try some way out sexual Olympics. She could guess that the photo sessions would be indelicate, possibly indecent, but that was no problem: she had been through so much already that this would seem like eating breakfast cereal after a diet of Pheasant, Grouse and Prime Salmon. (She was not turned on by Pate de foie gras or Champagne: they were for those trying to make an impression or showing off their wealth. Those were the people who would eat snails and pretend to enjoy them. Kim had tasted enough semen to reckon it was not unlike a smooth caviar; fishy, salty but at least fresh.)

'Just do what you're told and try and look as though you are enjoying yourself. Of course, you may not be photogenic, some of the most beautiful people aren't but I think you might do very well indeed. Your facial bone structure could not be better and that bust... ! We may well make a star of you. Tom said we could use you in any scenario, is that true?' He asked, and again she nodded, at the moment incapable of speech, so different were things to her expectations.

'Some of the poses will be very suggestive.' he paused and looked at her rather bashfully. 'Very suggestive, I'm afraid, but it's that sort of Calendar and when I told Tom he... '

'It's quite alright. I'll take any pose you want. If Tom wants me to help you then of course, I want to' she said with a smile. Sarah took a considered look at her as Bruno smiled. For him it was more or less what he had expected but he had run into difficulties in the past. Sarah was a very blunt lady.

'What hogwash. "If Tom wants" - Are you really into letting a man use you in this way?' she said harshly.

Kim smiled at her. 'Are you really ready to debase the idea of women by assisting to photograph me in this way?' she responded.

Sarah laughed. 'Touché. I can see we are going to get on real fine.'

Bruno added with his flutey voice, 'Better than you think, from what Tom tells me.'

Both girls smiled. 'Is that so?' said Sarah, considering, and Kim knew that she was going to be 'leant' to Sarah too. It was not an unpleasant thought. Together they went through Kim's trunks but apart from one bikini and the pale green two button dress there was little else Bruno wanted, and in fact all the summer months would be in the nude. When makeup and wardrobe arrived they first made over Kim to look like a very distinguished debutante. Her hair was raised and pinned with a lovely tiara, her cheeks rouged just enough to keep the feeling of youth, the eyeliner and eye shadow used sparingly to achieve the same effect. An uplift bra was found in the underwear prop box which was near enough to Kim's size to give enough lift to her bosom to make it full enough, and inviting enough without making her like a tramp. They had decided that her present corset was too much which meant removing the trainer and plug. The latter worried Kim until Sarah showed her some screens she could use. Then she wore the green dress.

Next came the staging, a dinner table beautifully laid out with wonderful china, gleaming glass, an overhanging chandelier of crystal glass and mounds of fresh fruit. The chairs were Italian brass hoop backs with the seats upholstered in rich red brocade. Kim realised that there was a great deal of money being spent on this one set, but was amazed when the extras arrived, some seven beautiful men and women, all in evening dress and in the height of fashion, another of the ladies wearing a tiara.

The extras were seated at the table with one man in front standing behind his chair and holding out a hand. To the side of him facing forward, was Kim, wearing the green dress. As designed, it fell open at her waist and her pubis could be clearly seen, her legs just slightly parted. This was to be the January offering and Bruno said it would carry the caption Invitation to the dance.

As in normal studio practise, a good many shots were taken, from slightly different angles. Each shot with changed expressions and altered lighting but the main effect was that the others at the table were unaware of what was going on while the man offering the invitation was staring lustfully at the girl and Kim was smiling invitingly. A land camera was in continuous use by Sarah so that Bruno could at once see the effect of any change. Kim picked one of these up and realised that she was in the presence of a true professional. Content apart, the execution was superb. Was this what it would be like working with Patrick Lichfield, she wondered with a grin.

This shoot took up all the morning and it was past one o'clock when they broke for lunch. Here Kim learnt one of the rules of professional shooting: the 'star' did not get to meet the extra's. She was taken aside with the photographer for a private lunch 'and discussion of the next shoot' said Bruno, but Kim noted that Sarah was not invited. Instead she was looking after the rest.

Bruno explained that the extras would be released after lunch as they were expensive and paid in four hour stints. In any case, the next shoot would only require Kim with one extra, this time in night attire. The extra chosen was one of the diners, a svelte Italianate character of the type seen in a dozen different advertisements. Bruno looked at him and then took Sarah on one side. She came back and told the man he would not be required but would be paid as though he had worked. Bruno returned. 'D'you know what was wrong with him?' he asked, and before he could answer his own rhetorical question Kim said 'Like a thousand others, tall, smooth and dark.'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.