The Researcher
Chapter 12: Gerry

Copyright© 2014 by H. Hale

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Gerry - A young graduate in Gothic Art and practices is seduced by her tutor and taught to become a first class courtesan with her full acceptance. Her naive, shy and submissive nature make her the perfect subject. At no time is she raped: this is a true romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism   Hairy   Porn Theatre  

After she had been given the chance to come to terms with her adornments and brand, a matter of some two weeks, Kim was sent to Gerry.

Gerry was a very dapper man, a silversmith of great renown who made pieces for great county families. There was another side to his work less well known, to make the bondage gear for parlours and slavers all over the world. His work was both savage and sensitive, if such a combination seems possible. It had the strength of a tiger together with the often strident beauty of that character. His collars and bracelets could never be overlooked.

Gerry looked Kim over as she nervously entered his house. He admired the young schoolgirl image – once again Tom had insisted on her wearing Clair's clothes, despite her new wardrobe - and knew that his designs would have to be special to match this bloom of youth. 'Do you always wear socks?' he had asked but Kim said that often she wore stockings. He selected the finest slim bands of silver filigree backed by a slender band of silver steel and shaped a pair to go round her ankles. Even the rings which would allow her legs to be tethered were made to hinge out of the way. She was a slight girl so he could afford to use a lighter material as it was unlikely she would be able to break it. However, to prevent any possibility of excess force being used on either band there were tiny inset teeth fitted, very small and concealed by thin strips of latex. If any stress was placed on the latex, it would be pierced by the small steel teeth and these would pierce the thin outer layer of skin. It would do little harm except cause a little pricking and possible bleeding. The latex could soon be replaced!

Having cut them to size, he placed them on each ankle, fitting tiny locks. With the socks over them they were totally concealed but stockings could be carefully worked under them if required, so that they could still be seen. He was pleased with his work and they broke for an alfresco meal in his garden orchard. There were two low seats facing each other and he was delighted in the easy and natural way that Kim's knees parted and he had a clear view of her green school knickers, knickers he looked forward to removing. She caught his gaze and liking Gerry, she smiled and slightly parted her legs further. His interest grew as did his erection and walking over to her he knelt and offered her another sandwich. He rested his hand on her knee and very simply let it slide naturally up the soft thighs to touch the soft cotton and to brush against her pronounced mound. He raised an eyebrow but she merely smiled and closed her thighs for a moment, trapping him warmly before releasing him. She was a delightful tease, but first there was work to do. He had the whole evening of both today and tomorrow to explore further.

Her wrists would be a problem if he were to maintain the young image but he had had an idea. He would make cloth bracelets like the ones used by tennis players. They would look both feminine and delicate without any clumsy connotations of forcible duress. None the less, they would be of nylon, immensely strong with concealed steel rings in small pouches, normally hidden. It would be an easy matter to constrain her wrists once the simple secret was known, but to the uninitiated, they would look most inoffensive. Then he had to consider night use. They would look very out of place at a sophisticated dinner party where hints of bondage were in fact desirable, especially in very young girls. For this purpose, thin steel bands would clip over the nylon bracelets, bands engraved with simple whips and crossed crops, small enough not to draw attention but clear to the closer onlooker. The bands would lock with a miniature padlock that would look very much like a trinket but which would be immensely strong.

He made and fitted these and demonstrated to the eager girl how they worked. She was thrilled with them, especially with the steel ones which gave an undoubted image of bondage. This had taken all day and it was almost time for dinner. He suggested she might like a shower and when she suggested she might like help in dressing for dinner, he was only too eager to assist. The girl was undoubtedly a charmer. As a schoolgirl she had appeared shy and rather helpless, asking for help with her dress – help she obviously needed with her corset and trainer. But later, dressed for dinner she looked more like a harpy and had a brittleness that matched the display of anklets, bracelets and the nipple rings, obvious under her flimsy blouse.

'Will there be guests for dinner,?' she asked as he unfastened her blouse and skirt and helped her out of it before unlacing her corset.

'Would you like guests, my dear?' he asked, bending to remove her green pants.

'I'd like to be with you tonight. Perhaps guests tomorrow, could we?' she said, delightfully raising her leg.

He kissed her, his hands covering her naked bottom, his fingers encountering the flange of the plug. 'Just as you wish, my dear.' he said. 'Tonight, then, there is no need to dress for dinner. Perhaps you should wear just your pants and blouse then so as not to upset the staff.'

She raised her lips to his. 'I'd like that. Would you like to soap me in the shower? Or why don't you come in with me' she suggested and he quickly removed his clothes.

Kim greatly enjoyed the role playing: she had enjoyed it with everyone she had met and it made the business of sex so much more fun. If only people were not so serious about it. She loved having her body stimulated and nothing pleased her more than stimulating others. It was not long before he had lifted her onto his rampant prick and was fucking her under the fine needle spray of water as she crossed her legs behind his back, hugging him to her. Her nipple rings pressed into his chest and the hard plug, pressed by his hand beneath her bottom holding her up caused all the nerve ends in her rectum to build her to an immense climax

Over dinner she sat in her usual pose of a nonchalant school girl, legs apart. 'Will there be someone to shock tomorrow?' she asked and he grinned. 'It could be arranged' he said and then took her up to bed, the housekeeper smiling at them both, having seen all the antics of the girl.

The following morning after a somewhat tiring night for Gerry, he set about making her collar. This was the most difficult part of the whole project, how to fit her with a slave collar without it looking like one when she was dressed as a school girl. He had given it a lot of thought since he had first seen Kim. On occasions she would be wearing a blouse and probably a tie. This might be used to hide the real identity, but even that did not really work: as soon as her blouse was loosened by an inquiring hand - and he had been told to provide for that possibility - it would too soon become apparent. Of course that hand would be disabused as soon as it came into contact with a nipple ring and the corset but that was a later stage when hands had got under skirts. Then he had it, an idea based on the bracelets. A slim necklet with a key hanging from it on a short rope. She could say it was the key to her house, or what she liked, but it would explain its purpose. The rope could be removed when not required. He explained it to Kim who improved on it by suggesting they should use as large a key as seemed sensible so it would show under her blouse and take attention away from the nipple rings until such attention became important. He would have the key engraved with her initials and with the words inscribed on her crop.

That night when the guests arrived they met Gerry's 'niece' on holiday from school, looking lovely in a short sky blue skirt, a typical school girl with short socks and cotton blouse. The cotton sweat bands which she presumably had forgotten to take off and the key hanging from round her neck all helped to make the first impression, an impression quickly changed as she sat, skirt pulled up high, talking about playing games at school. She had sat opposite the local bank manager and his wife and they had a clear view of her knickers. The wife could also see, as she was less ashamed to look, that there was something odd about the shape of the pants: there was a distinct bulge at her bottom. When she began to blush, Kim smiled sweetly at her and rising, asked if it was too hot.

'No, I'm alright, really' she said and whispered to her husband. By this time Kim had sat back and swivelled to talk to another guest. Now the husband could himself see the bulge in her knickers and felt himself become slightly uncomfortable.

Gerry returned and begged her help. In the kitchen he unfastened the top two buttons of her blouse, kissed her hard on the mouth so that it looked slightly bruised and sent her back with a tray of drinks. As she bent to offer the drinks it was possible to see into the blouse at the rather full breasts and certainly one had a ring through it. One man who spotted it calmly put his hand on her bottom when she turned. She smiled at him over her shoulder. 'Naughty, naughty' and wiggled her bottom in the most suggestive way possible. The drink was strong and by the time they sat down to dinner where there was also plenty of wine, they were all beginning to feel a little woozy. Kim sat next to Gerry and half way through the meal it could be seen that he was eating one handed. The hand nearest to Kim was under the table as was hers and both were munching away, talking to their neighbours but obviously either holding hands or doing something worse.

The banker's wife got up and rounded the table, walking behind Kim to get some water. Kim leaned back to ask if she could help and the woman could see her skirt way up and Gerry's hand lost in her blue pants. the woman stared for a minute, coughed and said, 'No, it's alright'

Kim laughed as she looked down and realised what the woman could see. 'Oh dear, don't mind Uncle Gerry, he often likes to play with me.'

There was a moments silence round the table and then the party began to hum. Gerry had laughed and said 'can you blame me' and Kim had got up and embraced the banker's wife. She said 'I don't mind. really. See these lovely anklets? He made them for me!'

She lifted a leg and put it on the table and drew down her sock. Every one could not only see her anklet but the whole of her leg and the tight pants above. From that moment on every one wanted to see what he had made and one bright spark asked what the key was for. 'Oh, Uncle says that's the key to my heart' and she opened two more buttons on her blouse and her nipple rings were now clearly on view.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.