The Researcher
Chapter 9: The School

Copyright© 2014 by H. Hale

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: The School - A young graduate in Gothic Art and practices is seduced by her tutor and taught to become a first class courtesan with her full acceptance. Her naive, shy and submissive nature make her the perfect subject. At no time is she raped: this is a true romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism   Hairy   Porn Theatre  

Tom came to her and collected the cards, which he took down. She could hear them all talking as they left, realising that she was going to be lent to each in turn, to be taught some new extravagance and the idea excited her. When he returned he took her in his arms.

'You were magnificent. They loved you.' he unbuttoned her blouse and began to fondle her breasts until the nipples were like pebbles. 'Let me take the balls out?' he said, reaching down to cup her through the thin cotton of her schoolgirls pants. She lay before him, utterly delicious, her eyes clouded with desire, her full breasts cherry tipped and firm under his hot hand which he slid down over the soft swell of her belly

She lay back and let him pull off her knickers. He palmed her and gently rubbed her tummy until the two balls dropped into his hand, all wet with her secretions. He kissed her and removed her skirt. 'Now, I'm going to fuck you, you little schoolgirl bitch!' he breathed, mounting her 'till she felt his hardness begin to fill her. He was large, much larger than John. At first it was uncomfortable for her but soon her excitement overcame all difficulties as he reached between them and pressed his thumb into the pit of her stomach before reaching to stroke her exposed clitoris and she found herself eagerly responding to his thrusts. He held off, raising himself on his stretched arms. 'Lets feel your muscles work on me' he said, gloating over her eager touch, her hands on his hips. The sweat gave a fine sheen on her breasts and she quickly began to alternately tighten and loosen her vaginal muscles until suddenly she could hold off no more and crying out, went over the top into the most violent crisis she had ever known. As she thrashed under him he stayed stiff in the depth of her belly so that she pressed herself even closer to him, her legs tight round his waist as she tried to draw him ever nearer.

'Oh, you glorious bitch' he said as she held him in the aftermath of her climax. Later she lay back and howled as he started to ream her again, shouting 'come on, you bitch' and she looked at him, her body still overcome with the power of the experience she had just gone through. His organ still deep within her. It had never been like this before, even the best moments with John. She touched his face with timid fingers, this god who had brought her alive. He kissed her fingers and, slipping from her as he pushed her to her side he explained the timetable to her. Tomorrow she would begin to be dressed to show off her body in a way that anyone seeing her would know that anything and everything was allowed. She would be his whore but in a beautiful way so that both women and men would want her. When she got back after all the fittings, when the girls had shown her how to wear the clothes properly - 'and there would be special items to make you aware of your sensuality which Simon is preparing', he had promised – then she would be shown how to wear love balls while exercising. How to wear special clothes secretly, how to make the most of her lovely body. She would take part in a photo session. She would go to Miranda. 'Miranda likes women. She will teach you a lot, I'm sure.' He smiled at her. 'Then you are back with me for fun and games.' He kissed her again, running his hand up her thighs, now spread to welcome his fingers in the warm wet folds of her labia. She sighed, closing a hand over his and pulling him closer to her. 'Next there will be Simon who is going to fit rings to your nipples.'- she shuddered and tried to speak but he put a hand over her mouth. 'Then a ring through here' - he touched her navel - 'so that a leash can be fitted for when you are taken for a walk. After that, Jerry will give you a special collar and fit you with proper bracelets and anklets: People must know that you are often shackled.' He kissed her as she shivered. 'Last but by no means least, you will be given a brand, You will be shaved first and then it will be put at the top of your mound. The hair will never grow back there so you will always have it to show you are a slave.'

'But John... ' she began.

'John has agreed. Don't worry, you will see him. He is coming to see you very soon to have a look at how you are going on, and you will be going back. You want to please him, surely?'

By this time Kim was sobbing, partly with fear of what was being done to her and partly through guilt at the excitement. 'If you want to pull out, say so now. You know its what we want but we will not force you. You must want it too.' He had no intention of releasing her, but she would not know this and it was better that she thought she had agreed to her slavery from free will. He need not have bothered: John had realised that she was a born masochist.

'I'm frightened!' she sobbed, holding on to him.

'Of course you are, that's only natural, but the pain won't last long, I promise you.' He hugged her and waited until her trembling stopped. Then he kissed her slowly and thoroughly, arousing her all over again before saying 'Well? Do you want to continue?'

She hid her face in his shoulder. 'Will John be there?' she asked.

'Not when you are branded but it is what he wants. I shall be there. John is too squeamish.'

'Can't you give me something to stop the pain?' she asked, starting to tremble again.

'I can, but then you would not have given us anything worth while. The pain will be followed by pleasure! I'm sure John must have told you. We want the joy of seeing you accepting pain, of being given to someone you don't love, perhaps dislike very much, but to see you go to please us? This is what happened to your ladies of your stories. Like them, I have to have you beaten every day, partly because of the pleasure it gives me to know you are suffering it for me, and partly to help you come to enjoy it as a prelude to pleasure. Also it is partly to ensure that you are always marked, not by just nipple rings but by fresh evidence of your willingness to undergo this for me, for us. You've read the "Story of O"! That was written for a woman for her lover so you must know what it means to a man.' Again he kissed her long and slowly, his tongue searching her mouth and gums, his hands delving into her sex, his thumb deep in her anus. 'I want you, here' - he kissed her - 'here' - he pressed three fingers into her vagina 'and here, especially here' he said, his thumb pressing still further into her anus where Sam had loved to penetrate.

'I shall cry!' she sobbed, holding him even more firmly.

'I want you to cry and I shall kiss you to make you better.'

He kissed her again. 'Well, will you do it?' He asked, smiling into her tearful face, so smooth, clear and trusting, her body so yielding and willing. He felt his body stir yet again.

'Do I have to say now? I need time, please' she begged, yet knowing what her answer would be. John had laid good foundations.

'No. You know what I want. It's up to you now. You can see that I can hardly wait as it is'. He took her hand and let her feel his erection. He waited, sure now of the outcome, her silence an admission of defeat. Even as her hand tightened on him he knew and smiled down into her tear stained face, longing for the moment when the brand was burnt into that smooth belly, marking her forever. She lowered her head again to his chest, keeping a firm hold of him.

He felt her nod her head before she lifted it up to look into his eyes. She studied him for a long moment and then lowered her head again. 'Yes' she murmured and squeezed his erection tightly. 'Yes, ' she repeated, her hand even tighter on his cock. There was a pause while he thrilled with the thought of what she had agreed to. Then to add to his absolute delight she murmured 'Master'.

He kissed her, and turned her onto her back. 'Kiss me.' he said, offering her his cock and waiting until she had again sheathed him in her eager lips, raising her head to accommodate him. He let her tongue lave him and then withdrew and turning her over, he parted her cheeks and entered her behind. She was very tight and cried out, the rim of her sphincter suddenly releasing for him as she pushed down in the way Sam had taught her. As he rose inside her she whimpered and sobbed, but the excitement of the penetration soon overcame the discomfort.

As he moved in her he held her breasts and murmured 'I must have you opened up here. You're too tight, too bloody tight!' He withdrew, lay on his back and pulled her over him until she was sitting on his thighs. She looked down at his cock, hard against his belly, and touched it with wondering hands. How could he be so vigorous. Her bottom could still feel it. 'Put it in.' he said. 'Sit on it, go on, hold it and guide it in.'

She took his cock in her hand and moving up the bed, raised herself until she could put his length slowly into her belly and then sank back to feel it rise even higher as she rested against his raised knees. He reached to fondle the swinging breasts. They both looked down at the conjunction of their bellies, the pubic hair mingling. He moved his hands to her hips and began the joyous game of lifting her up and down on his rampant cock. The position was so changed for her that she felt a very different kind of effect, turned on by his eyes fixed on her belly as though wishing her still closer. She rocked faster, no longer in need of his hands, which he returned to her breasts. Her eyes never left his face, as she gasped with her own spendings. It took him longer and she increased the tempo of her rocking, crying out with little screams and shouts, willing him on. She raised her head and screamed loud and long as his fingers closed hard on her breasts and he climaxed, spurting his seed again deep within her. She fell back beside him, exhausted.

He spent the night with her, but in the morning he left her, telling her to wait for the housekeeper to come and dress her before he took her to Jen.

When Mrs. James came in she got up. The housekeeper bathed her, quiet gently, then, after drying her said, 'Over my knee. Time for your treatment'

She took up a crop that Tom had left on the bedside table and she proceeded to give Kim six strokes on her bottom before turning her over.

'That's all for now, stand up' she said. 'You may thank me.'

Kim remembered what Tom had said and curtsied, her hand massaging her painful cheeks. 'Thank you for punishing me.'

'I shall dress you the same as last night. No good wasting fresh clothes.' she touched Kim between her legs and felt the moisture. 'You're wet, you can wear yesterdays knickers'. She then took the girl down to eat.

After breakfast Tom led her to the bathroom and waited until she had finished, then took her down to the car. He put some glasses on her ('I can't see' she cried, a call ignored) and then locked her hands behind her. He put her beside him on the front seat and set off on a thirty minute drive. Kim eventually heard gates open and then close behind them and after a couple of minutes the car stopped. He removed the glasses and she found herself outside a very large house. They had driven up a long curved drive and the road was not in sight. Suddenly she knew why she had been given the glasses. 'I don't need those.' she said. 'I have no intention of going anywhere!'

He looked down at the twenty five-year-old on his arm, so self-contained. 'We'll see' was all he said.

The great door opened and there was Jen to welcome them. As the doors shut behind them Kim heard some giggling and from behind a screen came some half dozen girls, all identically dressed in little bolero jackets caught with a single large button in the centre and little multi pleated skirts which finished well above their knees at mid thigh. The girls looked barely sixteen, though she knew, from what Tom had told her that they were all eighteen or more. It may have been the effect of the clothes they were wearing, and they seemed to come from all over the globe. They all gave Tom the familiar courtesy.

Kim was re-introduced to the elegant brunette before her, taller than Kim and well built who had commented on Kim's dress at dinner the previous night. 'Jen, you and Betty can take Kim out and buy her two outfits. You know what I want, and get her a proper pair of corsets. She can stay the night but I'll collect her tomorrow about ten. I have to go to London now so take care of her. You know what I want.' He kissed her and left as Jen took her hand and led her across the lovely old house to find Betty.

'What do you do here?' asked Kim.

'This is a school for training young women. They come to us from reformatories, from young offender's prisons and from private guardians. We have to train them to be fit for the outside world. You are being trained, too, but you are a special case. If I were a gardener I'd say you were an F1 hybrid!'

Kim laughed. 'Well, no one has ever called me that, though I'm not sure what it means. But John and Tom have told me what's happening. I think my father's old batman is going to come here. He hasn't come yet, has he?'

Jen looked blank. 'Oh, perhaps I've said too much. Please don't tell Tom. Perhaps John hasn't said anything, or perhaps Charlie is going somewhere else!' She paused, embarrassed at the blank stare on the face of the girl. 'Please don't say anything.' She cried and then went on quickly 'You are going to take me to fit me out with new clothes. Tom seems to like me looking like a little girl.'

'I don't know what you've heard but we could certainly do with help. No, I won't say anything, not this time. As to looking like a little girl, I know what Tom wants but we're not going to do it that way – well not exactly. But you must wait and see. You'll have fun, believe me. Ah, here's Betty.'

Seen close to the red head had a lovely figure and a warm complexion for one of her colour. Kim wondered how many hours she spent at her dressing table every morning to produce that effect. Red heads that she'd known were always complaining that they couldn't tan as they came out in freckles. She saw too that Betty was wearing a pair of fine silver bracelets and a fairly deep silver collar that was shaped to come down a bit wider at her shoulders. It seemed to be made of several pieces that were flexible and moved as she moved her head. Betty saw her searching eyes and smiled. 'Do you like my collar? Tom got Gerry to make it for me. I expect he'll have Gerry making one for you too. It won't be like this. Gerry never makes two alike. Gerry made my wrist cuffs too. If you look at them you can see that they have little loops on them. Tom or Jen can put a small chain through them to tie my hands together.'

Kim felt the excitement in her belly. She examined the bangles at Betty's wrists and saw the erotic engravings of coupling, of a man being sucked by a girl on her knees. All exquisitely cut. She knew she was going to be fitted, This must be just one of the extras that John had said she would be given, like the car. She giggled with nerves. 'What about your ankles, don't you have to wear anything there too.'

'Oh, yes, but not while I'm working with the girls. Jen puts that on every night.' She looked at the older woman and smiled, taking her hand for a moment. 'After school Jen is very special, she's my mistress and she can be very strict, believe me. Tom will beat you every day and Jen beats me, every day.'

'That's enough, young lady. No tales out of school. Now we have given the girls work to do so there's nothing to stop us going now. By the way, you'll meet Ilana later. She's the girl who made your dresses. Weren't they great? She's such a clever girl with a needle and sewing machine and John is a wizard with his sketches. She also made shorty nighties for you too but I don't expect you've brought them, not that you'll need or want anything here!' Kim blushed, thinking of the time with Charlie. 'Come on, you two.' And Jen led them out to her car.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.