The Researcher - Cover

The Researcher

Copyright© 2014 by H. Hale

Chapter 5: Sam

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Sam - A young graduate in Gothic Art and practices is seduced by her tutor and taught to become a first class courtesan with her full acceptance. Her naive, shy and submissive nature make her the perfect subject. At no time is she raped: this is a true romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism   Hairy   Porn Theatre  

Two days later when Kim got back from the library there was a message on the telephone answering machine. It was John, telling her there would be a guest to dinner and would she prepare an especially nice meal. She was to wear her red sheath dress and wear her hair up. She was also to wear the collar he had bought her.

Rapidly she went out to the supermarket and bought salmon, some sirloin steak, vegetables and a ready-made tort for the dessert. By the time John got in, the dinner was cooking nicely and Kim had had time to wash her hair. Together they went to the bedroom where she watched John don his tuxedo as she used the hair drier to finish off. Then John helped her put on the ultra thin red sheath dress that delineated every curve of her body and left little to the imagination. 'It's just as well you don't have underwear, it would show just too easily.' said John as Kim viewed herself in the mirror and had to agree. Her nipples were clearly visible through the thin silk and John playfully tweaked them. 'Now, the collar, ' he said and when finished she really did look absolutely wonderful. John then bustled her out to check that the food was not burning. Tonight he had decided would be the start of her bondage, little by little as ever.

'Sit down, darling, ' he said and kneeling before her fitted a small anklet to first one leg and then to the other. Kim looked bemused. He felt in his pocket and removed a thin silver chain, about eighteen inches long, which he clipped to each ankle with a tiny silver padlock. He raised his head and smiled at her. 'Don't want my pretty maid running away, do we. My guest tonight will like these.' he touched her anklets. 'I shall tell him you are wearing them especially for him. Now be very good and remember, I want you to like my friends and I want my friends to like you. You do understand, don't you? Treat them as you would me, my love.' and he kissed her, her mouth opening for his eager tongue as the excitement built up in her thinly clad body. Once again she was going to undergo a new experience and she had no idea what it was, just that she had his licence to enjoy herself. Since the beating of a couple of nights ago their lovemaking had been even more fantastic and she knew that whatever he wanted she would try to do to please him.

He got up, sat beside her and gently parted her knees. 'Always sit with your knees apart, just like that. It looks so much more encouraging.' The skirt was tight and he separated her thighs as far as the skirt allowed. Since it reached to mid calf she looked perfectly respectable but the stance did look rather inviting. She looked at him. 'I can't, I look tarty?' But he shook his head and kissed her. 'Never. You look marvellous, but I want you to be available, to look available.' He looked in her eyes, 'To please me, ' he begged with a boyish smile that she couldn't resist, despite the butterflies in her stomach.

'You want him to want me?' she whispered nervously. 'Who is he, is he nice? Will I like him?'

'Not that it matters, as I've told you, but I'm sure you will. He's young and very personable.' He replied, stroking the soft cheeks and moist lips, soon to open to another man. The pleasure of seeing her gradually accepting her new role was eminently satisfying to him. The other night she had taken him in her mouth with eagerness that had surprised him. She had used her skill to bring him to a climax much more powerful than he had expected and she had seemed content to wait for her own satisfaction, though he had finally provided it at the end of a long night. Sam would seek all he could get and John was now fairly sure that Kim would respond more easily to a handsome young man than if he had started her off with some old goat. That could come later when she was thoroughly broken in, although he thought the necessity would not arise. She was far too beautiful and clever to warrant anything but the velvet glove treatment. Her place in the sun would be assured, she would have more money than she could use and her own slaves to bully or pamper as the whim took her. For now he had the job of guiding her first steps and he knew that the work he was doing was not only having results, it was proving very profitable. They had to think of a name for their butterfly before she was moved to her final lord and master.

He felt sad that in a very few weeks he would be losing her and wanted to enjoy those last days to the full. His hands fell to her breasts to fondle her for the last time before Sam arrived.

When the doorbell chimed he sent Kim to answer, her steps limited by the length of the chain. She shook hands with Sam, welcoming in this short, muscular man. He in turn studied her quite openly, his eyes finally taking in the anklets and chain.

'What a very fetching ornament.' He said to John who smiled and explained that Kim had chosen them for him, thinking he might like them.

'Come and sit down and Kim will get you a drink.'

Kim poured drinks and then John pointed to a low stool for her to sit upon. It was facing Sam and as she sat she saw John's glance at her closed knees. She blushed and looked away, not prepared to do what he had asked.

'Kim, what did I ask?' said John.

She looked at him, then opened them almost as far as her skirt allowed. Sam looked at the girl before him. 'You don't look very comfortable. Pull your skirt up.' He suggested.

Kim glanced again at John and saw him smile and nod. She slowly drew up the cloth of her dress over her knees and let the cloth fall between her bare thighs.

'Good legs. Long, like a dancer's'. Sam said, his eyes feasting on the expanse of bare flesh. The situation was moving much faster than Kim had expected and she found herself blushing. Just then a timer went off and she got up and excused herself to bring the meal to the table. The conversation between the two men dealt mainly with college matters and Kim was left alone with her thoughts and expectations. She ate little, a point John noticed with satisfaction. She normally had a good appetite so her present nibbling could only be either fear or excitement. Whatever it was, it augured well for the evening and she must have realised that the evening was going to be rather special as far as she was concerned. He had made sure all the cameras were working and as soon as the call from the Boss came he would switch them on and together he and the Boss could monitor the operation in his study. This would be Kim's first introduction to another man, her first essay into prostitution and he wanted her to enjoy it. He wanted them all to enjoy it, but the board had to be set. Future viewers had to realise that this was her very first venture into sharing her body with others. Before he left he would need to start the cameras and set the scene, though the beating of two nights ago would make an excellent prologue.

After the meal John helped Kim clear the table and then they moved to the lounge. Kim took her place on the small stool again and arranged her dress as before, very aware of the effect she was having on her visitor.

'Isn't she lovely?' commented John. 'And to think that before me there have been no other boy friends.'

Sam looked at John 'Really!' he asked in honest disbelief.

John nodded, smiling at Kim and explained that although there were many who would have liked to have taken her out and wined and dined her, so far she had refused them all. He reminded Sam that she was a working girl and her days were full enough with her researches and writing. Sam asked what period she was working on and she explained that she was studying the treatment of prisoners as part of her work on the history of gothic architecture, artefacts, politics and manners in England between the fifteenth and eighteenth centuries.

The two men discussed her motives and methods. John was explaining to a very interested Sam that in order to fully understand the people of the time, and in particular the prisoners, Kim had elected to try and experience as many as possible of their trials and tribulations.

'This is why she's wearing a hobble chain, a common fitting to male prisoners to prevent their escape. Of course in their case the chain would be much heavier but for Kim this really was not necessary as it was quite strong enough not to be easily broken.'

Sam had weighed in at this point, saying that the heavier chains not only were a preventative but also a trial to wear because of their weight. In Kim's place she was only experiencing part of the troubles that those earlier men had to withstand. He felt it would have been more appropriate for her to wear steel anklets a full two inches deep, and shackled with a mild steel chain with at least 3/16th inch links, 'like anchoring a boat' he had laughed. He added that he was a great believer in verisimilitude.

John considered this, studying the silent Kim. He didn't like the idea, he liked Kim to look elegant. He smiled at her, 'and what does the lady say?' he asked.

Kim looked at Sam, realising that he was living out his own fantasy. 'He may be right, but they wouldn't look very attractive and if they became too painful, I should be able to ask for them to be removed, shouldn't I. I know they had no such choice then but surely I should be able, as a researcher, to set a limit.'

'Yes' said John. 'I think you'd look awful. Sorry Sam, but Kim, you must feel compelled to do the research, and some element of compulsion or there would be no point in the exercise. Let's say that if you wanted to call it off after something we suggested then everything was off, the research at an end. It's no good starting something and not finishing it. It would be an end of living here'

Sam now spoke as Kim was digesting what her beloved had said. 'I think that if time and effort are going to be spent helping Kim with her research then she should conform to our rules, and that she either agrees that this is her life and will do what you want or withdraw completely. She should give herself completely, or back right out. Soon she will know what it is she wants.' He turned to Kim 'You'll find that the form of slavery, that's what it is, that's being offered you is very much like a drug. You'll find it hard to live without it. You'll become addicted to it, believe me?'

It was the first time that Kim's position had been so openly stated and she paled at the implications. 'I don't know if I could.' she ventured. John looked at her. 'You could try!'

Kim looked at them both in the lengthening silence. Sam, reached down, took off his shoe, pulled up his sock and then replaced the shoe and slowly retied it. Kim watched bemused. She was to allow them to treat her as a full prisoner and do what they liked. She was being given time to think. It was at this point that the phone rang and John excused himself.

Sam looked at Kim, 'It's not so hard and it does make sense. You would not want someone to beat you or put you in one of those iron maidens until you were seriously hurt. I know that, but when you saw that there were advantages, the excitement of being totally free of guilt, of being free to follow your most violent fantasies, then surely it would be worth persevering? As I expect you've discovered, there are some material advantages, good clothes, and money ... Do you enjoy what you have been doing, what you have researched so far?'

She looked up quickly and then studied her knees and thought carefully before nodding, more than ever aware of how he kept looking at her bared thighs. She was being asked to exhibit herself, encouraged to exhibit herself in this most exciting way and this would go on if only she were to agree. What else would be expected of her. She looked down again, unable to meet his eyes, frightened more than she wanted to admit but beneath her fear was a strange excitement. She guessed that John was going to leave her with this man. Did she really want to go on with it?

'You have truly lovely legs, Imagine them encased in a rubber suit that you could not remove for a week.' he asked, his eyes gleaming. She felt weak at the very idea.

John returned. 'I say, I'm awfully sorry but I have to go out. That was the Bursar; he has some sort of trouble and wants advice. Will you look after Sam, Kim. I expect I shall be some time. By the way, what do you think of Sam's suggestion?' he asked.

Kim looked up at him and held out her hand. He helped her rise. 'I'll see you to the door, ' she said. At the door John looked at her, 'well?'

Kim looked at him, thought of what they had done together and made up her mind. 'Agreed!' she murmured and hugged him fiercely when he kissed her. He held her for a moment and then one hand slid to her breast to circle her nipple. 'Good girl. Take care of Sam. I shall be back late, I'm afraid.' Then he left with a parting smile. Kim hobbled back to the lounge and Sam indicated that she should sit beside him. 'But I would like to see your legs. Please raise your skirt before you sit down, no, the back as well. Now, imagine what it would be like in that rubber suit'

Sam studied the trembling girl beside him She had surprisingly agreed with their proposition - he had just made out what she said to John. The Boss would be delighted, but now there was all the time in the world to train her, no need to hurry. He had no wish to rush things, the seduction would benefit for being staged slowly and thoroughly. It would be more enjoyable for all of them that way. Also, it would be so much better if she was seen to be totally willing at each stage. She would have to go to Tom very soon for more drastic training. He began to talk to her about his not insubstantial knowledge of torture chambers and prison mechanisms.

As he talked, his hand very slowly fondled her thigh, never higher than the dress allowed but his fingers trailing sensuously up and down the soft skin of her inner thigh. 'If you were wearing thick rubber pants you wouldn't feel this.' He said and felt her shiver. He told her of the tiny prison on Anglesey where prisoners had to tread the wheel like donkeys during daylight hours. 'De Sade had plenty of evidence of this practise when he wrote his novel Justine. It was fairly universal. The gaolers of the time appreciated their having access to the female form and made good use of it, for instance by making the women sit astride a moving chain.'

Kim knew of these practises and rather falteringly said she was always amazed at the sadistic impulses that attracted both men and women, impulses which fed their libido and led to extraordinary methods of obtaining sexual relief. She spoke of becoming ever more aware of the fact that fear heightened sexual awareness and wondered if it was a natural biological reaction where adrenaline was excreted in large amounts when mankind was threatened to ensure the furtherance of the human race.

'Are you feeling fear, now?' he asked, tilting her face so that she had to look at him, his other hand still moving on her thigh, easing the cloth just a little higher. She tried to laugh, gulped and then whispered 'Yes, just a little'

'That's good, I like that. Talking of your theory, it might well be true but in your case you take precautions. Wanting to opt out. Surely that questions your assertions?' he replied, his hands ever heightening her awareness.

'But I'm a researcher, surely I'm entitled to.'

She started to rise but he held her.

'No, don't get up. Just think about it.'

'I'm not sure what it has to do with you.' she ventured, aware that his hand was becoming more demanding.

His hand closed tightly on her thigh. 'What did you say? I thought John had given you instructions!' His hand was hurting her and she tried to push it away. He smacked her wrist hard. 'It has everything to do with me. I'm here to extend your knowledge. You've guessed that, haven't you?'

She gulped, whispered 'yes' and he reduced the pressure of his hand. She knew what John wanted and his hand made her aware that it was what she wanted. Was she becoming a nymphomaniac? Sex was becoming ever more important. Was this the way maidens felt when incarcerated and raped? The times of Viking pillage and rape. Even as she felt his fingers excite her, a remote corner of her brain was wondering if pillage meant stealing favours as well as goods and realised it was the wrong word. John had told her to do whatever this man wanted and despite her fear she wanted it herself. She was both eager to feel him inside her and yet frightened, she could feel the moisture gathering on her thigh since he had squeezed it so brutally. Subconsciously she raised her skirt further so that his hand could rise further up her leg. Recognising the signal of acceptance, he moved his hand to cup her sex and turned her face to him. 'Kiss me' he said and as his lips closed on hers his hand pressed further between her thighs until she was almost sitting on his fingers. 'Stand up' he ordered and as she rose he pulled her onto his knee, his hand holding her firmly between her thighs, his fingers digging in between the cheeks of her bottom. His thumb circled her mound, searching for the bud already aroused.

'You want this!' he said, a statement, not a question.

'Yes.' She said breathlessly, moving to his thumb.

'We'll go to bed.' he said, allowing no argument, not that she wanted to now she was so aroused. He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom where he took off the ankle chain.

He saw the crop and picked it up, seeing the engraving he had suggested. 'I see this is yours. Can anyone use it?' he asked.

' John gave it to me.' She looked at Sam. Was this the start of what they had discussed. She looked down at the floor, unable to meet his eyes and whispered 'Yes, I suppose so. John has never used it.' she wondered why she had added that comment, it had not been necessary, almost an invitation to him to christen it.

He raised her head and looked at her with his cold grey eyes. 'I shall' he said and sighed when she tried to speak, her mouth opening but no sound emerging. 'Before - or after?' he asked after a pause for her reaction but she shook her head and lowered her eyes. She remembered 'O' being asked which whip by Sir Steven but she too had been unable to choose. She looked so desirable, standing there before him with lowered head, her legs trembling slightly. With the crop he raised the material of her dress to her hip, showing a long expanse of thigh and swelling pubis.

'Take off your dress and lie down.'

She did as he asked, watching him first as she started to remove her dress but then being too embarrassed and looked away as she drew off her only covering. Then she was lying on her belly, which amused him, as he had not, at that stage, decided whether to mark her bottom or her belly. He got two pillows and placed them under her tummy, raising her bottom. He smoothed his hand over her shoulder blades, telling her that next time she should wait to be told whether to lie on her tummy or her back, explaining that he might prefer to whip her front. 'Yes, you should expect the whip across any part of you. But as this is your first time we'll start with your behind. Is this where John spanks you?' he asked, fondling her cheeks, his fingers dipping between her thighs so that she tightened her legs. He gave her a hard smack and told her to stop closing her thighs. He asked for, and was told where to find some rope and proceeded to tie her legs apart and then her wrists either side of her head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.