The Researcher
Chapter 4: Helen

Copyright© 2014 by H. Hale

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Helen - A young graduate in Gothic Art and practices is seduced by her tutor and taught to become a first class courtesan with her full acceptance. Her naive, shy and submissive nature make her the perfect subject. At no time is she raped: this is a true romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism   Hairy   Porn Theatre  

The two girls met as planned at the coffee-house. They were so different in appearance that the one complimented the other and the vivacity of the brunette was a splendid foil for the quiet and thoughtful blond Kim. When Kim had first seen her, though she had been in no position to really study the girl, Helen had not seemed in the least lively. Kim now realised that it was solely because the conditions at the time were right out of her experience and the girl was both shy and excited. Then Helen had trembled with fear, and Kim had felt it when she had been touched, but now she bubbled with a fresh energy and Kim could see what had attracted Simon.

'I say, Frank has been quite attentive recently. I wish he'd ask me out for a date. I asked him how he felt about 'you know what', but he told me to keep my mouth shut. Said it was something private and that if I talked about it then it could never happen again. He seemed quite cross.' said Helen, obviously excited at the idea of a repeat performance.

Kim looked at the girl beside her. She could not be more than nineteen and looked so fresh and happy that Kim suddenly didn't want to take her back to the flat. 'I don't expect John would like it talked about either, ' she said, smiling at the girl, 'but it was exciting, wasn't it?'

'Didn't you mind, not at all?'

Kim thought back to the night of the dissection. No, she had not been frightened, nervous perhaps, especially because of the two youngsters, but neither Frank nor John had frightened her. The meal had been so unusual, unable to use her arms and feeling so vulnerable and only too well aware of the interest of the waiter so that by the time she had left the restaurant she felt ready for anything. She thought about the fabulous dress, a dress that John had designed and had made for her. A dress that was both unusual and visibly stunning. That alone had been worth all that followed. She too thought again of the girl opposite, of the nervous fingers cutting away the buttons and felt a wave of pure lust rush through her veins, a feeling that for the moment she could not understand. Surely she was not falling for a girl? She had never had crushes on girls or mistresses in her life at school. When she had seen it in others she had been both amused and faintly disgusted, it was something one just did not do. Now she was seeing it with different eyes, eyes and mind opened to new horizons by John. He had suggested that she should see this girl in the buff, should report what she had seen and had given her carte blanche to have a lesbian affair. But Helen looked so young and innocent that all Kim's earlier foreboding returned and she knew she could not go through with a seduction.

Their chat turned to other things, to the men in Helen's life, to clothes and to music where they found they had a common delight in. Delius - 'So dreamy, so gentle', and Kim had laughed, adding 'so Yorkshire!' Then they had both broken down giggling like a pair of schoolgirls.

They parted the best of friends and agreed to meet again in a week. Helen's parting shot was 'I hope Frank notices me. I've bought a new blouse.' she giggled. 'Very revealing!'

When John got home he was eager to hear how Kim had got on.

'John, I just couldn't. She looked so innocent, so young ... I just couldn't.'

John went very quiet but when they sat down to eat he got up from his chair, went to the sideboard and reaching in the lowest drawer, removed something she could not see. He moved behind her, grasped her arms and drew them behind the chair back and put a pair of handcuffs over her wrists. She was unable to move. He moved back without a word and slowly ate his food. As he ate he would stare at her, shake his head and go on eating. She tried to find out what it was that had upset him but he refused to talk to her. Eventually he removed her unused plate and his own and cleared the table, leaving her sitting, watching him nervously. He then moved to an armchair and taking some papers from his briefcase, began to work.

By this time Kim was snivelling. At first she had been rebellious - how could he treat her like this - but as he continued to ignore her the tears began, tears first of frustration and then of misery. When she had tried to speak he had held up his hand for silence. Just once he threatened her. 'Open your damned mouth again and I'll close it for you. You'll have a bruise for a week.'

After about two hours, he got up and walking over to her he unlatched the handcuffs and pulled her into the bedroom. Sitting on the bed, he looked at her. 'Strip.' he ordered.

She looked at him, wondering, until he started to rise, raising his hand as if to hit her.

'Sorry, sorry' she cried and quickly got out of her clothes.

'Come here, across my knee.' he was holding a slipper. 'You know why this is happening. I said that if you disobeyed me you would be punished. I told you to bring Helen here but no, you knew better. Well that has earned you a tanning you won't forget and next time I tell you something you will do it, do it at once, understand. If you cannot follow simple orders then I have no time for you.'

He began to beat her with the slipper, first one buttock and then the other. Between each swipe he would say 'You will obey, ' and when she started to howl he gagged her with a small ball in a silk scarf. The beating went on for all of half an hour until Kim was incapable of further shouts within the gag and was reduced to moans. Then he pushed her to the floor and went to the bathroom, returning with some cream. He hauled her up onto his knee again and at first she thought she was in for a further beating but instead he was rubbing a soothing balm into her cheeks and upper thighs. While she lay over him he removed the gag and began to stroke her face and hair. She was still snivelling, her bottom on fire, but strangely moved by this man's attentions to her.

'In future you will do what I ask, I hope. I do not enjoy beating you like this but I will not have disobedience. Next time you will bring Helen here and you will make love to her. Is that understood?'

'Yes' quavered Kim between sobs.

He looked at the rounded back beneath him, the delightful bumps of her backbone leading to the soft swell of her buttocks, to the reddened cheeks and her upper thighs. This was the girl who had looked so delicious in her green dress, a girl who had obviously excited another small, bright-eyed brunette. He wanted to see them curled together, both naked as nature intended, first breast to breast and then the classic 69 position. He sat there, fondling the hanging breasts while imagining the blonde and brunette heads closely intertwined. Later he would try tying their hair together so that they could not separate until he allowed it. There were many visions on his mind as he caressed his lovely maid.

'What can you do now to make up for your disobedience?' he asked, raising his hands.

Kim slowly rose, her hands to her bottom, soothing the pain. She looked at him for a moment and then knew what she had to do to make amends. She knelt between his thighs and pulled at the zip as he put his hands behind him to support himself and watched her bobbing head. She worked hard to get back into his good books and later heard him murmuring 'good girl, good girl' just before he cried out in his crisis and she retained her position, happy to be the cause of his pleasure.

Three days later Kim met up with Helen as planned but insisted on taking her back to the flat, explaining that she made better coffee - real coffee, not the horrid 'expresso' stuff they got in the coffee shop. Helen was excited to be back where she had been so worked up. She remembered how she had watched Kim reach a climax, something she had never seen in another woman before, and it made her feel squidgy. She had once had a boyfriend who made her feel that way and she had told him in Woolworth's how glad she was to be wearing fleecy knickers. He had been shocked and never saw her again. After that she was very careful what she said to her men friends.

Kim percolated some coffee for them both while they talked about Frank and Simon. It seemed that Helen had been relieved of Simon by a strange girl who had appeared from nowhere only yesterday and who had made a beeline for him. Neither of them could imagine why a girl should be so attracted and Kim found it difficult to believe what Helen said. 'He can't have just dropped you like that and gone off with another girl, surely?'

'You should have seen him. She flashed him a smile, asked for a light and next minute he was saying he had to dash off. Later I just spotted them together.' She laughed. 'I didn't know whether to be cross or pleased. I must be losing my grip!'

Kim laughed and hugged her. 'Don't you believe it. I think you are lovely.' She looked at Helen critically. 'You are about my size, I think. Come and look in my wardrobe and see if there's anything you think might tempt Frank'

'Ooh, you haven't got that lovely green dress, have you? I'd love for him to see me in that. It might give him the right idea!' Both girls laughed but Kim explained that it had gone away for cleaning. 'Anyway, come and see what you can find.'

The first thing Helen saw in the bedroom was the crop. She picked it up. 'What's this for?' she asked, her hand tracing the carving on the handle. Kim felt the excitement well inside her, to see this girl handling the crop that had yet to be put to normal use, the whip she both feared and longed for. Then Helen read the inscription and gasped. 'It's yours!' she said breathlessly. 'It's got your name on!' she said in some wonder.

'John gave it to me.' Kim looked at the crop and noticed for the first time that there was lettering on it that had not been there before. She wondered when it had been done.

'Where does he whip you? When does he whip you?' asked Helen, her hands trembling with excitement.

'He doesn't, at least not yet. I expect he will if I disobey him.' said Kim, still examining the whip, wondering why John hadn't said anything. Was she supposed to notice or not. Perhaps it was better if she didn't say anything. She carefully replaced it.

'Will you mind? Oh Kim, it must be awful to keep seeing this. Why don't you hide it?'

'I dare not. John would be furious. Quite often he picks it up when I'm dressing and I think he's going to use it, but he just smiles at me and puts it down again.'

'Does he ... gosh, I don't know how to say this. Does he make love to you, here, often? Do you mind my asking?'

Again Kim hugged her, this time kissing her on the lips. 'No I don't mind your asking and yes he does, every night, 'cept - you know.'

'Oh, golly. I don't know what to say. I've never lived with anyone. I've slept with a couple of men but it wasn't much good. They just pleased themselves and I was left high and dry. I do think men are mean. Does John do you properly, you know? Oh, you don't have to say anything, I'm talking too much. It must be this whip.'

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.