Castaway: Von's Haven - Cover

Castaway: Von's Haven

Copyright© 2014 by Feral Lady

Chapter 66

Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story: Chapter 66 - Von finds himself dropped into a medieval world alone. A head injury steals his memory and the meager supply from an escape pod won't take him far. He must find civilization and survive until rescued. His training has not prepared him for what is coming. Yet, the A.I. survived in the crippled ship in orbit and it's working to keep him alive.

Caution: This Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Pregnancy   Slow   Sci-Fi time travel story, Man Travels Back in Time sex story, Man Travels in time to a medieval world sex story

We were all exhausted. Hannah insisted we all get cleaned up and rest, while she took care of Grimm with Celine. Palus called up another healer who had been waiting in the Great Hall, having her aid with the new mother. We all washed up in the master bedroom and I threw my blood covered station clothes in the laundry hamper, as did the rest of the ladies. The bed looked so inviting that we collapsed on it and instantly fell asleep.

I woke up to my wives snuggled up to me; Swarta pressed to my back and Palus rested with her back spooned against my chest. They were sound asleep, so I drifted back to sleep, not eager to move from the comforts of my lovers. I felt a nagging concern that would not let me get back into my REM sleep, something I couldn't identify, so when Palus awoke, my half-conscious mind felt her stirrings and I slipped out of the bed with her. Palus's naked form shivered when I hugged her from behind, pulling her to me, my hands comfortably covering her breasts. We had a tender kiss and then she went to release some water behind the privacy screen. When my wife was done, I took my turn at cleaning out my system too.

We dressed in clean clothes silently, letting Swarta sleep a little longer. Hand-in-hand we visited the nursery to look at our children. After a few minutes in the room, it became clear Palus's babies felt their mother's presence. The babies cried for her and she quickly picked them up, moving them to a nursing chair. Both babies stopped crying once they began consuming their mother's milk. I noticed Star wasn't in the nursery and Palus, noting my searching among the cribs, laughed at me. She reminding me Grimm had a bassinet in her room and I felt silly at not remembering. Palus waved to the door, effectively dismissing me to find my new daughter.

Celine was sleeping in a chair, covered in a thin blanket, while Grimm was snoring on her bed and our new baby was sucking her thumb in her bassinet. The healer put her finger to her mouth, indicating for me not to talk. I smiled at the midwife and walked out as quietly as I could. I noticed the tower was much quieter than normal with everyone was respecting our need for sleep. Hazel was sitting with a pregnant concubine by the unlit fireplace, with both of them were whispering and conducting an animated conversation. I didn't need anything from them so I walked out the front of the tower door, which was open. Both guards congratulated me on my daughter's birth and we talked a bit about the birth, all they knew was the baby's name. I shared some details about the hard birth. The men were pleased at the successful birth, pleased my lover was healthy, too.

Sparrow ran over from the pavilion with Hazel's two youngest daughters. The town crier was desperate for more news of Star. Thus far, all anyone had announced was the healthy birth, and the assurance that the mother was well. Details of the birth was a woman's matter, something I'd learned was their joy to share with others, but Sparrow deserved some crumb of news but not too much of the personal details. While he talked and quizzed me, I guided us to the Wolf Pavilion. I used the walk to think about the appropriateness of content for his eyes, while the trailing girls were grinning. I felt they knew a lot and were having trouble keeping it from Sparrow. The three of them were close friends and companions.

A few ebony women from the Woman's Center had noticed me, standing in the doorway. Before any crowd gathered, I wanted to share this moment with the three of them.

"Star has blue eyes, blonde hair, and she is very long for a baby; she is the same size as Arthur when he was born. You know how big a baby my son is already," I said. "It was a long, difficult birthing; yet, Grimm was very brave. I am proud of her determination and strength."

Celine's sister responded, "I wonder if Celine will have a pink baby too?" The girl's eyes pierced me, searching for something.

"Only Moon Mother knows," I responded.

The town women from the doorway drifted over to us, so I said, "Right, Sparrow and company, go spread the news," and the children ran off towards the harem's barracks, the first of many stops in the town.

The two ebony women greeted me and asked for their Woman Center kiss. We weren't in the building but I didn't argue, offering my best kiss without exploring their mouths with my tongue. They giggled like teenagers and darted back to the Woman's Center. I was sure they would spread the word I was here, so I took the closest trail and made haste to anywhere but here.

I heard the barge bell indicating an arriving supply run from the Galit's village. My path took me north along the Wizard's Pool, which followed the stream that flowed from the granite cliff. A number of the older, smaller safeholds lined the path. The men passing me on the path nodded with respect, the women reached out to me and touched my arm or hand, all of them congratulating me on my new child. An older town resident that my family had visited, on a number of our walks among the path, stopped me at her doorway.

"Lord Solon, my child has a cough. Will you bless my little one with a Moon Mother kiss, upon her mouth," the mother said. "I know it is your body magic that keeps me healthy, but my daughter needs you too."

The joy of having a new daughter was fresh in my mind and I understood her concern and need. My nanomites preserve the health of much of the town's women, yet kissing a baby not my own felt odd. Yet, this woman was a family friend and believed in me and she wanted what any mother wants, a healthy child. The weight of my thoughts didn't take long before I entered her home.

"My protector is working on the new dragon ship," she said. "He is so proud to build such a marvel of the sea."

The small cabin was full of items hanging from the walls. A number of small wooden shelves held cooking bowls, dishes, plates, and pewter mugs. The wooden floor had a number of wool rugs, strategically placed to warm the one-room cabin. A small kitchen table was full of vegetables and a loaf of bread. Two beds were against the eastern wall, a bed just big enough for two adults and another smaller bed with a young child in it. The girl didn't look more than one-year old. She was sleeping with little raspy breathing sounds.

"The cold is in her chest, isn't it?" I asked, looking the child over.

"Yes, Lord Solon. Since I was little, I too have had many chest colds. Yet, since moving out of the marsh and living upon this hill, I have not been sick," the woman said. "But, I am sure it is the Woman's Center kiss that sustains my health. You must help me. I could never get pregnant until we moved here. She is my only child."

"Perhaps it is just the Juniper tea," I responded, looking into her eyes.

"No. No, my child drinks that blessed tea every night with me. It's our little ritual you see," she answered, a tear in her eye.

"Mother, you have what I have. Let's give her my kiss," I said with a wry grin.

My friend hugged me and kissed me. "You are a wonderful, Lord. I knew you'd care about my Vonna."

I felt a bit of surprise at her words and she saw it.

"Vonna, is a popular girl's name in Juniper Hills," she said defensively, picking up her child.

"It is a special name for an eldest daughter. I pray you have as many babies as you want," I responded.

With her baby secure, she leaned in again and kissed me, once again. She savored the kiss, lingering on my lips. On her third kiss, the woman added a tongue, which amused me. I backed up and held her hand, a longing look passed from her eyes when the baby coughed in her arm.

"I didn't want to catch the baby's cold. I am sure that will tide me over, Lord Solon," she timidly whispered, handing me the sick daughter.

The little girl looked at me with disinterest, squirming and reaching for her mom. I gathered my spit in my mouth and dug it out with my index finger, placing the glob in the child's mouth. She gummed me hard, struggling harder.

"That should do it," I announced.

The mother didn't seem convinced, so I waved my arm around the child's head, and added, "Moon Mother hear your son. Let your will be done. I ask you to bless this child, in my name. For she is Vonna, a girl I dedicate to your service with the magic from my body. She will carry out great things in your name, if only she could have your blessing."

The woman cried, bouncing the upset baby up and down to comfort her daughter.

"You claimed my daughter for Moon Mother. Oh, I cannot wait to tell my protector this news. My friends must know you shared your magic with Vonna," she said, excitedly. "Word has it a new Moon Mother temple will be built this summer. I am sure the priestesses will be so pleased to hear this news."

"I ask for a blessing. Only Moon Mother and Moon Father know their own will," I said, trying to put a caveat in the situation.

The pair saw me to the door and I continued my journey down the hill to the park. The sun was high in the sky and I was thirsty, musing over my lost water reservoir. I knew more of the survival items still were in the escape pod, extra water reservoirs, more medic kits and yet, the thought of disturbing my uncle always pushed those thoughts aside. I licked my lips and went to the stream created by the night of the six suns, when the orbital bombardment destroyed this area. I rested on a boulder after cupping water from the fast-moving stream. The warmth of the sun felt good in my homespun clothes, while I rested and took in the serenity of the surroundings. The guard station hadn't been moved down into the meadow yet, but Tharin assured me when the north wall was connected a gate would overlook the pools and the stream. This section of the wall was scheduled for construction this summer. I reclined on the warm rock and closed my eyes, as the water ripping in the stream soothed me.

Sparrow's voice carried over the pools of water, lifting me out of the dullness of my slumber. A waterfowl fluttered and flew low over me, escaping Sparrow's voice, the length of warm rock felt good on my back. My eyes adjusted to view the scattered clouds above, dusk was falling. I jumped up realizing I'd slept the day away in the park and I felt refreshed and full of energy. A breeze stirred the branches of distant trees on the hill above us.

Walking across the boulders to me was Sparrow and the Count's sister. I'd know those green eyes anywhere. Lady Becket was dress in a tight fitting outfit that gave a man little doubt about what was under the cotton shirt. The curve of her hips didn't seem to fit in her outfit well. The whole look screamed, I am a woman on the hunt. It was enough to sway a man's thoughts, making him very deferential, lest he lose an opportunity to get in her good graces.

Sparrow jumped the boulders ahead of her, carrying his speaker's stick and his short-bow on his back. I saw Hazel's girls at the bottom of the trail waiting. In the fading light, the waterfowl landed back in the last pool, near the boulders blocking the marsh from our garden's haven. The failing light caught a silver movement in the darkening sky; but, Sparrow's urgent call dropped my eyes to him, again. Behind Sparrow another bird descended into a pool of water, dismissing my curiosity about the sky.

I skipped over a number of boulders along the pools to get to Sparrow and my unwanted guest. I had plenty of good things to remember about my last meeting with Lady Becket. We crippled the galley in front of Conquest Point to get Baron Zizka, Lady Becket and her brother safely to port, giving meaningful support to the false theory that Lord Atum was a backstabbing threat to the Raiders. We received a nice ransom and the Port Lord's enforcer got killed by a Wolf Bow bolt. My jumping around frightened the birds and they took off again. Down by the water's edge I saw a nest with eggs. The remote, quiet pools was a nice home for wildlife. "I bet the birds are trying to get back to their nest."

When I began vaulting over the boulders, Sparrow and Lady Becket stopped and waited. Caldavian people were proud, fierce and cunning, and Lady Becket's presence upset me. She was a snake goddess priestess, who was a servant to the Caldavian Queen. It was the Queen that lifted the sect to prominence in their country. From what Laudus and her sisters told me, the only snake temple was in the capital, so it was plain to me this was no social call.

I dropped to Sparrow's level, off a high rock, one of many acting as guardians around the pools.

Sparrow smiled at me, "We have been looking everywhere for you, Lord Solon. No one knew where you were. Lady Palus asks you come home, something about working your magic on Laudus and her sisters."

Lady Becket smiled a knowing smile, whereas Sparrow had no idea what my wife was telling me.

"Yes, go tell them your Lord is having a session with me in the garden. When he has spread his wisdom, I will collect the seed of his magic," Lady Becket said, all but dismissing Sparrow.

Sparrow hesitated a moment then ran off with the girls, disappearing up the forest path.

"What is this really about, Lady Becket?" I asked, diplomatically.

She moved to a log and waited for me to sit before answering. Her attitude had the same insolence that I felt in Convey. She was full of her own self-worth, on-top-of-the world like most nobles, waiting for a ritual inquisition, not intending to answer it as I'd like.

"You achieved great results in Lady Derwen's estate and freehold. I was impressed with what I saw, along with what my sources have reported. You really spun up their economic wheel," the snake priestess said. "When my brother spoke to Lord Atum in Conquest Point, the Port Lord shared how unhappy he was that you were holding his wife hostage. Of course, that piece of information secretly pleased my brother. We were very unhappy with the Port Lord and seeing him suffering made my brother respect you even more."

She leaned into my face, and her expression made my mind scream warning. I felt a compulsion to talk. Yet, my skin crawled with nanomites itching me, drawing my mind back to the front. "The bitch is a real witch. Some kind of gift like Derwen."

"A man must obey without question," Lady Becket said. "The Port Lord could not resist telling me everything. I hate to show you my skill but you will talk to me too."

Feeling perfectly composed again, I asked, "What did he tell you, princess?"

The witch drew a deep breath and a dark storm appeared on her features. "Rage?" The anger held for a moment before washing away. I could almost sense her hidden thoughts processing, like gears moving on gears.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.