Castaway: Von's Haven - Cover

Castaway: Von's Haven

Copyright© 2014 by Feral Lady

Chapter 65

Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story: Chapter 65 - Von finds himself dropped into a medieval world alone. A head injury steals his memory and the meager supply from an escape pod won't take him far. He must find civilization and survive until rescued. His training has not prepared him for what is coming. Yet, the A.I. survived in the crippled ship in orbit and it's working to keep him alive.

Caution: This Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Pregnancy   Slow   Sci-Fi time travel story, Man Travels Back in Time sex story, Man Travels in time to a medieval world sex story

In the morning candle light, Laudus heaved again as my hips thrust up into her channel. Swarta began innocently stroking Laudus' nipples when I paused to spurt my seed into my concubine's womb. Laudus continued to arch her back as my wife played with my lover. I knew Laudus was close so I flicked her nub.

"Ahhhhhh, Master!" Laudus shouted.

I saw the babies suckling on Palus's teats stop for a moment, waiting for my lover's cry to fade.

"Laudus, this is the third morning in a row that you've startled your children. You know they track the location of your voice, sweetheart," Palus said with laughter in her voice. "Key, was so clever to suggest I milk your children for Von, as he watched, while you work hard to impale yourself. He can hardly contain himself now."

Palus guided each child back to her milk. It was a wondrous sight to watch my children suckle on another of my lovers, with my hard shaft inside their mother as her walls quivered around my girth. "It feels so naughty and so good."

Swarta whispered in Palus's ear, "Time to let my husband drink your sweet milk. Four more mornings of seeding and milking and I bet the seed in your womb creates new life."

Following my wife's lead I suckled my lover's nipple and pumped her breast with my hand. Laudus went rigid, arching her back again. Her wet walls strangled my hard erection, and then fluttered with contractions through her long orgasm.

"If you insist, Laudus," Swarta said, sucking on my lover's other extended nipple.

Laudus's rigid form went limp in Swarta's arms, but Laudus's birthing channel continued on with its wild contractions.

"I love it when you do that, Swarta," I said, feeling the rhythmic touch of my lover's womb.

"It gets her every time," Palus said, over the top of Laudus's feeding babies, both babies happily sucking from my wife.

We waited until I slipped out of Laudus before waking her. We snuggled alone as my wives went with Hazel, and fed the rest of the babies in the nursery. After Laudus left me, I had breakfast with Celine.

We decided this week's routine would continue with Laudus's punishment duty in the morning, breakfast with Celine, lunch with all the concubines, and then dinner with only the tower women. The rest of the day was mine to meet with new people and visit work sites as I saw fit. After dinner, I had to accept some secret tower-woman rotation with my lovers that wasn't explained to me. I wanted to spend time with all of my lovers, so I respected their behind-the-scenes system without complaint. Celine got a kick out of escorting me to each woman's bed, like it was some rite of passage for her.

We had three days of rain, so I spent a lot of time in the town's various workshops. It was surprising how many skilled workers had arrived from Convey. Since I had left, Coven had built three more boat workshops and another specialty woodworking shop for Wolf Bows. One of the boat building crews had taken Tharin's request for canoes and built a few for use on the braided river by fishermen. Galit's village ordered a few for their use too. The fleet of sea-going fishing ships continued to expand to help feed the growing town. Our dependence on fish worried me. We needed more tilled land. When the men from the new captured galley arrived, I decided that their primary job was to clear for gardens more timberland north of the lower town. Once more garden space was ready, the new men would help clear extra land for more farming. A number of large meadows north of the town had excellent soil, and it made sense to expand out from the established farms in that area.

Since the arrival of the galley from Convey, the captain and his crew had waited in Juniper Hills for my return. Unlike other refugees and immigrants Coven wasn't sure what to do with them. Because of their position Coven decided to let the Captain and First Mate supervise their men building their own safeholds, north of the lower town. Villagers accustomed to making such homesteads had actually directed the work, only having the sailors provide the raw muscle. They were given a new area to build their homes and the men quickly coined it seamen's corner, with the name sticking to the new residential area. The former mercenaries wanted to live near Coven's tower which didn't bother anyone and Coven liked the idea of more experienced fighters living near his tower.

On my fourth day back, Tharin and I had called a meeting with the galley crew and former mercenaries. We discussed my plan for them to run as our town's merchant ship to Conquest Point. Since the city was due east from us, they would never need to leave sight of the coast. The navigation was simple and the risks to the ship more limited than their former raiding life on the open sea. As freemen they had every incentive to work hard and stay out of the clutches of any Raiders. Tharin explained he was their boss and responsible for the crew's needs, but he joked that he was more interested in the free travel to see the female sights in Conquest Point. The crew in general took an immediate liking to Tharin's hands-off approach. I explained the crew's basic monthly wages, which was supplemented by a part of the profits. When I pointed out each crewman had a space allowance for their personal trading, it was too much for them and cheers filled the air. They had gone from slaves to traders with a home and source of income.

Four ex-marines, from Red-Tailed Meadow, signed up at the opportunity to join the galley; I made them the Wolf Bow Crews. The men wanted more action than just living in the remote village west of Juniper Hills. It was an easy process to fit two available Wolf Bows on the ship. Another pair were under construction but not yet available. Our intent was for our lone merchant ship to have
a major weapon on each side of the vessel, including bow and stern. I had a small number of gunpowder bolts made and given to the ship for emergencies. After The Dragon's display at Conquest Point I expected people to avoid conflict with our ships for some time; however, eventually some local pirate or Raider would try their hand at spoiling our day, and our ships would be ready to put some pain on their deck. If our galley had to fight, Hajin's squad of mercenaries would give a fine backbone to the crew. I expected Hajin would graduate recruits from his training company for the task, with an experienced sergeant added in to guide the men in their first contract.

The rest of my week I worked on the new dragon class ship that was taking form on the cradle. The craftsmen from Convey were building the second ship much faster, now they knew what was expected. The ship's general framework was already completed. I was pleased at how much wood was available for us. Derwen understood our needs now the prototype was developed and she got ahead of us. An ample stockpile of quality-grade lumber was in the Galit's village warehouse. When the foremen felt it was time for more wood they sent a barge to pick it up. With Derwen's order for our ships, almost none of the Convey shipbuilders wanted to leave us any more. The conflict on the island put fear into the craftsmen. The refugees told horrible tales of the Raiders' slaughter and pillaging.

I'd noticed at least one barge a day landed on our dock. The growing demand for our basic goods among the marsh villages contributed to our success. Add to that the demand for Juniper Water and we had real commerce happening around our dock. Even with just a few days under my belt, I felt we had a curious number of visitors from Conquest Point. Most of the visitors stuck out because of their fine clothes and poor attitudes. There was no doubt some of them were spies or information agents of some sort, but some were just stuck-up nobles on an adventure to see the wizard's coast. The rest of the visitors were merchants looking for deals or some advantage of this new market. We didn't limit them from looking around during the day. But at night, Tharin was smart enough to restrict guests to the lower town. Our checkpoints around the town and between the upper town and lower town offered tangible security points to enforce the rules. The regular and disciplined patrolling of our beaches added a deterrence factor against most mishaps and misbehavior along the shoreline. For freedom and liberty we gave up some security and that worried me. Bad people were going to do bad things and I had to structure the community to deal with the potential disturbance.

Ten days after Arthur's birth, Hazel and I for the first time emerged from the tower, together with
our son. Hazel was very protective of our son's health and while her recovery from her labor was swift, she was guarded about his health. Arthur became an obsession for her, which Celine noticed. Hazel wasn't acting crazy but she fussed over the child during her every waking moment. In private, the tower women said Hazel was acting like a first time mother and not a woman on her fourth child. Alone, in our walk around the tower, I broached the topic with Hazel. She confessed that her attitude hadn't been the best and she would work on it; however, she related she felt a near compulsion to nurture and protect the child. Understanding that something larger was going on with all the women and me, I began to worry whether we were lab experiments. "Why is there a ship in orbit that protects us but never sends anyone down to see me?"

"Every fiber in my body shouts this baby is special, Von," Hazel confessed. "Our child is unique for a reason, Moon Mother's blessing can't be denied."

Our stroll ended at the Woman's Center before I knew we were even going there. Hazel had guided our path and I was totally focused on her and our conversation.

"We have arrived for Arthur's presentation to the town," Hazel said with a wry grin. "I used the town crier to get the word out."

I processed her words as I followed her into the Woman's Center. The building was packed with women. A powerful wave of emotion rushed me unexpectedly as I realized this was the first time I'd entered the building since my return. I stopped for a moment in the doorway as Hazel pushed forward like a queen before her court. Celine entered the room behind me, she laughed and kissed me.

"I have so many sweet memories of our time in here, Von," Celine whispered in my ear. "I became a real woman in here because of you and how you treated me before my mother's peers."

I gave myself a mental shake and followed after Hazel, who had taken my favorite seat by the fire. Most of the women in the building were people who'd arrived while I was away. No concubines were present, which seemed strange at first; but then I realized they had all seen Arthur privately in the tower all week. Of course, my wives had seen and even fed my new son. "This is truly a coming out party for Hazel, staking a claim of social power and standing. Should I worry about that?"

The women around Arthur were alight with curiosity. Hazel waved an arm at a chair near her. "Von, come sit and allow these new women a good look at you too."

I followed Hazel's instructions, still struck at all the women obsessing over Arthur. All around me I heard whispers of surprise at my son's skin color. The hustle and bustle of women taking turns to see us, seemed like a receiving line. Celine eventually moved behind me and gently placed a hand on my shoulder and I clasped my hand over it and held it. Celine didn't seem to mind all the focus on my baby, her maturity surprised me in the situation. I had tuned out the conversations and let my mind wander. After a while I relaxed and just enjoyed the different scents I picked up from the women as they came to pay their respects to my child. It became a game to me, to detect which common scents a woman used. "Mints and buttercup are my favorites, " I inwardly decided.

The large crowd lifted the room temperature and drinks were passed around to help cool us off; a cool drink of mineral water helped me. Even my "on again, off again" hold of Celine's hand had turned sweaty. A prune-face woman leaned in to kiss me. I blinked a few times before remembering where I was and the rules about kissing me. I smiled and let it pass. Surprisingly, the woman didn't move off, but returned for another kiss, which I accepted.

"Time to move along woman," Celine instructed mildly. The prune-face woman made an ugly face at Celine, but moved on never the less.

I glanced around and found the women had lost their focus on Arthur and were making eyes at me. Celine ruffled my hair and our eyes met, she held a grin with me. Hazel announced it was time for Arthur to get better air and we made our way out of the building. Celine created an opening for us and we followed. A few women cut me off and asked for their kiss, but Hazel didn't stop, her only thought was to get Arthur home. Celine shrugged, looking over her shoulder helpless to aid me. Both of my lovers walked out of the building without me. A buzzing erupted in my ears, as my blood pressure rose with my anger at being left alone, surrounded by the crowd of women. One after another, kisses rained down on me, and I couldn't make but a few steps to the door at a time, as hands touched me from all directions. Wiping the sweat from my forehead, I reined in my anger, with understanding and awareness of the strange behavior of the women. New women persisted in blocking me from the door until they got a kiss. I ignored the groping that was now common place, as wide eyed women locked their gaze on me and took passionate liberties with my mouth and lips.

It took some time to make it to the door to escape. A woman pressed to my back the last ten feet never let go of my hard staff, her hands in my pants. Many of the women inquired about joining my concubines and I could only deflect them by telling them to seek out Laudus, who was the head-concubine, the gatekeeper to the harem. Uncomfortable at the repeat performance of earlier adventures in the Woman's Center, I felt this was the overall worst episodic event in the building. I abruptly shot out of the door and strode to the tower, commanding the women to let me return to my family.

Celine was at the tower entrance with the guards. "Sorry, Von. I had to make sure mother and Arthur got home," she said meekly.

I shrugged. "It's not your fault. I should have left immediately when the crowd lost its focus on attending your mother and Arthur. It looks like a new crop of women are going to feel the wizard's itch by tomorrow."

Celine chuckled with a compassionate tone, guiding me into our home. She smiled shyly before turning away.

"Fortunately, it is my turn to have you in my bed tonight," Celine said.

Her smile softened my heart, dispatching the awkwardness over the fiasco at the Woman's Center. She took a long, hard, look at me, then walked upstairs. Hazel was nowhere in sight, so I imaged she had taken Arthur to the nursery. Grimm and Laudus were at the table so I joined them. They saw me and gathered their composure. Something was bothering them, but they didn't want me to know. A concubine asked me if I wanted stew and a piece of chicken. Laudus and Grimm announced they were waiting for their meal, so I agreed to join them. Another concubine provided a few baked potatoes for us to start with, while the other woman went for our main meal. Grimm snapped up with a sharp intake of breath. I was so wrapped up in myself I hadn't noticed it sooner. Grimm occasionally took short, shallow breaths.

"You're having contractions aren't you?" I asked my lover.

Laudus smiled saying "You can't hide it from him any longer, Grimm."

I took a long look at my pregnant lover, drinking in her every detail. She was a little flush and was squeezing Laudus's hand. I should have thrown my arms around her but something told me not too.

A short quiver took over Grimm's voice, "Labors can be long affairs. I didn't want to excite you too soon, Von."

"I have secretly adored your focus and inner strength, my love," I answered, "but don't hide pain and discomfort from me. I am your mate, your lover and the father of our child. It is equally my job to comfort you and show my understanding too."

I looked at Laudus, sure she had said the same thing to Grimm at some point.

Laudus's smile brightened, and she said, "A little stew will be good for Grimm. It might indeed be a long labor since, it is her first child."

"Yes, I guess that is true. Let's hope her next labor is shorter," I kidded. Neither woman took it as a joke. Rather they nodded agreement.

"Yes, we can all agree we want your next babies to be delivered swifter," Laudus added.

Grimm's expression was unreadable for a moment. "You need to eat and seek out Celine. It's her night. She has been patient, waiting her turn for another chance to get with child," Grimm conceded. I tried to get a word in but she added, "It will be a long labor and I will be just down the hall. Laudus will comfort me."

"Eat your meal with us and don't argue with a pregnant woman in labor," Laudus responded, with a smile on her face.

After finishing my meal, I walked in on Celine talking with her younger sisters in their bedroom. Celine nodded to her sister, I only caught the questioning tone in the younger girl's voice. All the sisters looked cheerful and energized, ending an animated discussion.

Celine ended their conversation. "Our mother is in the nursery. She will be pleased you will be following my example, go talk to her. Our Master is here for my private time with him."

The younger girls looked me over and giggled, darting out of the room, not even closing the door. Celine followed in their wake, shut the door and then kissed me.

"You were wonderfully supportive in the Woman's Center. I am so proud of you," I whispered, as we embraced.

Celine yawned and stretched, "Let's rest together and talk."

She turned away and dropped her dress. She climbed on the bed and reclined, waving for me to join her. I was out of my homespun clothes before I reached the bed.

"Why are you here so early?" Celine asked. "Are you so eager today?" She played with my hair; her fingers gently messaged my scalp.

"Grimm is having contractions. They sent me here" I responded.

She interrupted, "To relax, while Grimm seeks her center and finds calm, to avoid a more anxious delivery."

I laughed. "When did you get so full of wisdom?"

Celine's eyes played with mine, her half-grin covered a string of thoughts. "Palus was talking to her about it before you returned to the tower. I am but repeating a healer's words."

She shrugged at me and pulled a strain of hair away from my face. I saw a sparkle of happiness in her eyes.

"I was in the nursery with your children and I have a touch of baby fever. You need to take my temperature and cool my ardor, Master," Celine said, kissing my lips.

"Good. You will have another child or two to look at soon. I better get to work on creating yours," I answered, feeling suddenly very warm.

After a very loving and passionate session, we rested in each other's arms. We talked about the incident in the Woman's Center, how the crowd's attentions had made me feel and she was surprised I didn't enjoy the opportunity to meet the new women. Celine drifted back in to her feelings and experiences in the Woman's Center. She told me that besides being in my bed, those sessions with me in the Woman's Center were some of her most treasured moments. This brought us back to my feelings and how I wanted to be the one to decide my destiny. My lover played with my floppy manhood, long ago shrinking out of her warm home. In the most serious tone I'd ever heard her speak to me, Celine said it was Moon Mother that controlled my destiny, and that I was just a player in her schemes. Celine had heard all the mothers of my children say I was but Moon Mother's instrument for creating a new future in Juniper Hills.

Celine lifted her lips to mine and we enjoyed a full drink from each other. The warm, wet kisses were among the most meaningful and tender moments of my life. Her innocent sincerity touched my soul. I don't know why, but I spilled out my concerns about my rash commitment: to help Tharin by giving him heirs. At the family meal, I had been emotional and wrapped up in my fear about my family knowing I wasn't born on the planet. The love and acceptance I enjoyed from them at the dinner washed away my judgment and instincts. It just didn't seem smart to go ahead with my commitment. At first Celine just saw the chance to make Palus's mother happy with a baby, yet she understood my fear of stealing Lady Aberdeen's heart. Celine simply said I'd have to work some other magic on Tharin. "Like I had a medical healing tube hidden away."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.