Castaway: Von's Haven - Cover

Castaway: Von's Haven

Copyright© 2014 by Feral Lady

Chapter 56

Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story: Chapter 56 - Von finds himself dropped into a medieval world alone. A head injury steals his memory and the meager supply from an escape pod won't take him far. He must find civilization and survive until rescued. His training has not prepared him for what is coming. Yet, the A.I. survived in the crippled ship in orbit and it's working to keep him alive.

Caution: This Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Pregnancy   Slow   Sci-Fi time travel story, Man Travels Back in Time sex story, Man Travels in time to a medieval world sex story

Hajin and the surviving ranger-marines rode up to us and greeted us, as Hawking and I reached the gravelled part of the manor lane. The mercenary commander congratulated us on our successful outing, informing me he had the Count at the estate observation tower. We talked briefly, before he slipped back into the column, as they escorted us to a waiting estate guard formation. The troop carried long-spears, almost lances, with the yellow, swallowtail pennants of the Wolf, having two points snapped in the wind; a distinctive taut sound effect at each gust of wind.

I felt Derwen in our mindlink and she was happy and pleased to see me safe. My wife had the remaining household guard trooped out to honor me. All the temple women were out, with all the manor employees and families, gathered around my wife and lovers. The homecoming was an overwhelming display of love and respect. I was too choked up to say anything to the eager crowd, but Derwen felt my emotional turmoil. A combination of happiness, sadness, relief and pleasure had crushed my soul. My wife spoke briefly, to the crowd for me and then we went into the manor.

Mercedes, Derwen, Katsu, Weaver, Ridgeworth, Holly, Ginger and a couple of my other temple lovers pressed in on me, all of them crying tears of joy at my return. Each woman was a gem and together they were a collective treasure chest of love and pleasure. None of us left the manor for several days as I used my body to assure each one of them of my sincere happiness at their presence in my life, with repeated bouts of love making. They each had a certain appeal or charm that warranted my love.

Katsu's passionate greetings each morning was a wonderful gift, considering her former sarcastic and somewhat obnoxious manner. Having Katsu groan and writhe against the bed under me helped frame my life back to loving and not death. She was a reminder of how the world could change for the better and I was confident my baby grew in her womb. Katsu now exuded warmth to the staff. Her squealed elation at being invited to my bed squealed through the manor, announcing the event, filling the staff with laughter.

Holly and Ginger became very close, the two women seeming to spend long periods of time with Mercedes in the garden. It seemed that Holly and Ginger kept Mercedes' twins in their arms as much as possible. I would join them under the willow tree for lunch and the children disappeared with acolytes back to the manor, then we would talk about medicine, the temple's history, the establishment of new business, anything but the Caldavian problem. Eventually, I'd get hot and sweaty and that shifted us to other activities. After the first day of these pleasant activities, voyeur priestesses started taking lunch time walks around the pond, trying to get back to nature-watching mating rituals.

Derwen and I spent evenings together, enjoying our children. Ridgeworth would attend us with a late night snack of salted fish and pickled cabbage. Derwen would go feed our children and I'd serve Ridgeworth my oral protein dessert. My pre-dawn meals were now served in Ridgeworth's bed, where we would make tender love before she had to go to work. She now had soft skin and a few of the maid's more noticeable age spots had disappeared. Derwen's friend was in very good cheer during the day and she loved how I now occasionally nibbled on her ears in public, showing the staff her new status as one of my lovers.

The day after my return, I explained to Derwen how we'd killed Baron Basina's heir at the market village battle and that they were the Caldavian family that had captured Laudus and her sisters. We schemed to spread a rumor in Conquest Point about the Port Lord capturing and refitting Basina galleys, killing the family's heir. Derwen would use her spy network to get the word out, while seeking to arrange the ransom for the Count. The Count had suggested that we use his fancy shirt as evidence of his capture, along with a joint letter from him and Lady Derwen. That letter also mentioned the Port Lord's "capture" of Basina's ships. We had no desire for the Count to become aware of our plot, so he remained isolated in the observation tower.

Katsu joined Derwen and I in my wife's private den. Her noble training and cunning mind were needed. Now that Katsu was going to stay on the estate, Derwen wanted to include her on planning sessions. I thought it was a great idea since Katsu tended to sit on my lap in her temple dress. Derwen's rolling eyes was enough for her sister to stop rotating her bottom on me. Yet, Katsu's hand often dropped to her lap, when Derwen was looking away; and, she scratched my itch, arousing me.

Derwen got my attention when she mentioned a fair amount of loot from the captured mules was sent on The Lady of Truth to Juniper Hill to my other wives. All the silverware, silver dinner sets and goblets, various silver jewelry and gem stones. Derwen listed other items but my mind tuned her out as I pictured my tower full of silverware. Palus and Swarta would go wild with excitement at such wealth. I didn't think Laudus or her sisters would be overly impressed but they'd certainly feel more "Noble."

When Derwen rolled a gold coin on her desk at her sister, I remembered the small chest of gold. I also had a flash of the screams of my men ringing in my ears. I heard the agonizing cries of the mortally wounded and I pictured the men I shot with the flare gun, iron beads ripping their hearts out. The gut-wrenching screams of militia men, stunned with the last blow of a sword killing them. The flash of emotion was felt by both women and their love quickly burnt out the horrible feelings. Derwen leant over and wiped my tears, "Whatever you were thinking is gone and our love will not allow such pain to hurt you." Katsu twisted and put a breast in my face, which distracted me from my sad emotions. They let me recover a moment.

I announced, "We are going to open a widow and orphan bank, along with a school. Each wife of a dead warrior will receive a monthly allowance. I don't care if it was a villager in the militia, estate guard or marine. Lord Atum's blood-oath money will be spent, in part, to lift up those hurt by the Caldavian Raiders. A school, called Twin Knolls, will be built at the end of our manor lane. We will build carriages to pick up children from our three local villages to attend."

Katsu said, "That is very ambitious. I've never heard of a manor school before, or any school for villager children."

"You are always full of surprises, Von," Derwen responded. "Tutors for noble children are common. A school in a temple is common. Yet, educating the common class has never been done, even on the mainland."

Excited I said, "We will build a fine, brick, school building. Hire a scholar, add a couple of temple priestesses to help. Children of the fallen warriors get preferential admittance. As do the children of anyone working on the estate. Of course, children from any man or woman at the battle of Defiance Bridge should attend too."

Derwen responded, "Well that will cover three to five gold pieces what about the rest?" We all laughed.

Katsu whispered in my ear, "Build a school in Juniper Hills too."

I slapped my face. "Yes. Yes, Juniper Hills will have a brick school too."

Derwen laughed again. "That will be a few more gold pieces to transport the bricks. Sending you flagstones was expensive, even using my ship." I shrugged, giving my best 'I -look -cute' smile. Katsu snorted the cold tea she was drinking out her nose. Derwen's sister hit me, giggling then kissing my cheek where she'd tapped me with her palm.

"We will do this right," I shot back. "We will build a brickworks here and in Juniper Hills. Fired bricks are the longest lasting building materials. Well, maybe in Juniper Hills it will have to be a more primitive Trench Kiln and not a real brickworks. It was easier to dig a trench and heat the bricks, covered in coal and while not as efficient we didn't need to build a building. We will build a lighthouse in the cove after the school is done. I want a gatehouse with a portcullis at Defiance Bridge..."

Katsu interrupted, "Well you better draw up plans for your ideas. I think you are going back to Juniper Hills soon." I nodded in agreement, noting Derwen didn't seem surprised or concerned. My longing to get back to my other children and women was a siren song, always nagging at my heart. Katsu's brown eyes studied me. Because of our mindlink Katsu was alert to my emotions, but she had to be much closer to me than Derwen to get my vibe. Katsu was more intuitive and perceptive than Derwen of where my thoughts were. She could finish my sentences some times.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.