Castaway: Von's Haven - Cover

Castaway: Von's Haven

Copyright© 2014 by Feral Lady

Chapter 53

Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story: Chapter 53 - Von finds himself dropped into a medieval world alone. A head injury steals his memory and the meager supply from an escape pod won't take him far. He must find civilization and survive until rescued. His training has not prepared him for what is coming. Yet, the A.I. survived in the crippled ship in orbit and it's working to keep him alive.

Caution: This Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Pregnancy   Slow   Sci-Fi time travel story, Man Travels Back in Time sex story, Man Travels in time to a medieval world sex story

Webster Mission Log: Summary

My Ward is leading his men to fight the approaching raiding tribes from the sea. The game theory sub-routine notes Von Solon is using a denial strategy. An operation conducted properly does not focus on the destruction of the enemy, but is designed to achieve a more strategic effect, such as bottling up or impeding the advance of an enemy denying them access to resources or creating a desired psychological effect. It is unlikely my ward has the resources to dominate his opponent. The force structure of the enemy is numerically stronger in mounted troops pinning him to the river defense. If the hostile infantry press the ford and bridge at the same time, my ward faces a low probability outcome.

The enemy tribe has conducted foraging operations in the land beyond the river that my ward is defending. I am pleased at his logical defensive stance as no other bridges allow access across this river leading to our children. This is not a major commerce route so the intruders will find only an occasional ford, where supply wagons will flounder. As noted in previous logs, Cornerstone does not have the firing arc to lend fire support from space. This threat to my children is offensive to me and there will be retribution if this tribe hurts one of my precious data streams. Another body of men is moving slowly towards the invading faction on an east-west, arterial road. The two bodies of men are in regular conflict with each other. No resolution from these scouting engagements has caused a material change in behavior of either party. Data does suggest an occasional raiding ship departs for home with its captives and loot.

Today marks the birth of more of my children. New data streams of joy with more gestation periods ending soon. To celebrate this new set of data streams I have constructed a randomized naming convention for my baby names.

I felt surprising consternation during the fluctuations of the vital signs data of mother and child at the time of delivery. The human world is not a constant and my processing functions find this strange and troublesome at times. Humans are chaos to my order; they are a wave of fluctuation to my diminished variance of change. The chemical changes in post pubescent females is particularly interesting. Data on the effects of these monthly chemical changes quite specifically identifies them as disruptive. My processors have concluded that my ward has a better understanding of their nature than my servers. Mothers are critical to the care of my children thus Von Solon is needed to interface with the females. Prime directive confirmed: Protective Protocol Alpha Omega One. Von Solon Wolfenstein.

My ward has coupled with another female at the river, data analysis confirms the subject is ovulating. Von Solon must not let this opportunity escape. I want more data streams. Nanomite adjustment protocol is set to maximum, biochemical additives for my ward's pheromones are authorized for release.


Full lips nibbled my mouth, some inner response drew my mind from my dreams. Her lips felt right, my heart pulled on some inner determination and I pulled her on top of me. As I opened my eyes to darkness, shadows shifted with her movement above me. Abundant breasts swelled against my chest. Her soft, warm skin comforted me. My concerns didn't matter at the moment. The unmistakable outline of Holly's body came into focus in the gray darkness, rays of sun giving us the dimmest light.

"Mercedes said your body calls to her when you are ready. I didn't really believe her, thinking it was a temple women thing, some ritualistic talk," Holly said, with uneven breaths. Her body gliding up and down on top of me, which felt nice. Wet folds encouraging my erection. I touched the curves of her waist and thighs in the darkness. She continued, "Von, I awoke from a sound sleep, wet for you. Mercedes was so right. Your body has demands on your woman and I am happy for it."

My eyes became fully adjusted to the tent's surroundings. She shifted and I felt her hand at my waist, joining us. I was content to just touch and hold her as she began to undulate our union. Holly created an intimate and intense pleasure for both of us. For a short time, I was lost in a dark world of joy, my eyes closed, resisting the mounting excitement. Holly's small movements changed to smooth sliding and thrusts that triggered a quivering in my jewels. I opened my eyes to her intense gaze, wide eyes dominated Holly's face. I bucked her with a deep thrust that spilled Holly's juices, out of her passage, a thick cream coating my hard shaft. The white teeth of her smile, melted my resolve and I grabbed Holly's hips with both of my hands and gave powerful thrusts from my waist and legs. Her breasts kept bouncing in a timed beat until pulsing streams of seed filled Holly. She bit me hard on the shoulder, suppressing moans of pleasure as our thrusts shallowed out and stopped.

"I hope the Caldav Raiders don't come today," Holly mumbled. "You smell incredible and I want to keep you here." We remained pleasantly joined, her tight walls pulsing in spasms. I knew from my other lovers that they would continue to tighten and relax until my hardness left her.

"I am in no hurry, my lover," I responded, enjoying her maiden muscles, thinking to my dreams.

The aerial view in my dream made me aware of the gathered Raiders. They had been in the countryside, now they were satisfied with their foraging. A body of mounted scouts was already close by, not more than a couple of hours away. A dozens of galleys remained in the captured port town, the approaching men were a fraction of their remaining strength in the town. The approaching northern lords' army was nearly in place to control the junction of the main east-west road, which ran the length of the island and separated the approaching foes from their ships.

The Port Admiral's men had stopped for the night in the village we'd liberated. Lord Oxnot's had collected his men in the market village and Hajin was camped with his men on the coastal road, well away from the market village and Lord Atum's forces. "What is his game?" I wondered.

The weather would be cooler today which will help the men. Yesterday's heat will not be missed and this afternoon's clouds are welcome news.

Curious sensations of pleasure teased me as Holly sucked on a nipple. My focus came back to my lover and I lifted her to my mouth, kissing her fully lips once again.

"We must save this for later, Holly. They are coming," I said, moving her body off me.

At first glance, I thought the healer was going to fight me but her sculptured fingers began dressing me.

"I must abandon you for a time. Sadly, your healing services are likely to be taxed today," I announced. She didn't respond, other than pick up my metal greaves and lacing them up. "The critical question was can we hold them off?" I thought.

After my armor was on we kissed. I picked up a large, leather shoulder pack full of metal, then I departed. The tent flap closed after me as a damp mist wet my face outside. A different temple guard stood at the flap door and she smiled and nodded good morning. Ferry had a camp fire going and Hawking was out of sight. You couldn't see more than a few strides. I was sure the men liked the orderly nature of the camp this morning. Ferry greeted me and gave me a stick with a trout on it. He told me Hawking had gone fishing and caught a few trout and they had saved one for my breakfast. Normally, I love fresh fish but Ferry wasn't much of a cook and the fish was blackened.

I ate what I could from the fish and sipped water from my water tube. Grinning to myself that Derwen wouldn't know I was wearing it outside my armor. She thought it wasn't very lordly or noble of me. I spat out the taste of fish with the water and adjusted my fanny pack. It was full of my little shot packs for the flare gun. Sounds of horses, mules and men filled the camp. The mist swirled as Ferry and I walked the tent line, looking for sergeants and men-at-arms. Men huddled around camp fires eating apples, bread, and meat pies. I found a man-at-arms, eating at his fire, wearing just a brown padded vest and leather pants. Ferry and I sniffed the air. He was cooking lamb. My stomach turned in jealous anticipation of the man's good fortune.

The man-at-arms ate and I talked. Careless men blundered in the mist and fell tangled together. Angry shouts followed until the man-at-arms shouted for them to knock it off. Whoever it was hurried off when Lord Oxnot's leader barked, "I am conferring with Lord Wolf, and I better not have to come over and break some bones."

I found and gave all the unit leaders a report on the weather, the revised defense plan and the news of the approaching enemy scouts. Afterward, I gathered all the men with entrenching tools by our supply wagons. The mist remained thick at the river but I began to see the tents and animals around us. After we lifted a large barrel off one of the Wolf Carriages and opened it, I handed the men some sacks.

"Fill these sacks with earth or sand and stack them up in an angle line at the back of the fortification. The enemy scouts will be here in a few hours. You will fill them until they are all done or the Raider infantry arrive on the bridge," I commanded. Sand bag defenses were not a common feature on their battlefields but the men understood the value of cover.

I spent an hour wandering our camp talking to and encouraging the men. We'd picked up a few militia men and a temple guard, interested in following us around. Nothing was happening, so I didn't mind the added company. The mist around camp was lifting but the river was still covered in a thick fog. We could see the path of the river just by looking at the thick, snaking mist.

We passed Hawking returning from the river with more fish on the tip of spear. When Hawking saw us all suited up for battle he just shrugged. He was wearing a brown padded vest and wool pants, totally unprepared for the day. His good nature pleased the militia men leaving the fortification, their guard duty over; Hawking presented them with his fish then rushed off to put his armor on. Estate guards replaced the off duty men, filing into the mini-fort. Two long-bowmen stood watch behind the wagon blocking the bridge mouth, the mist remaining so thick that we couldn't see the far bank. A pair of crossbow men walked along the river, disappearing in the mist as if they'd never been there. Their short patrol would end at the ford.

I surprised all the men when I crawled under the wagon, bringing back a long cord. I unwound the cord as I went and pushed it into a pre-drilled hole at the front of the defensive wall. Stepping inside the open door, I admonished anyone from pulling the cord, explaining it was magic. The men croaked out a "Yes, sir." I duct taped it to the wall.

Back outside, I inspected the wood blocks that were in place to stop the wheels from moving. A gaunt looking woman walked down the bridge with a couple of children in tow. They all looked ragged and dirty. I was thankful the bowmen weren't the nervous type, shooting before identifying their target. We helped them around the wagon and I tasked a militia man, walking back from the river, with escorting the family to the healer's tent. We didn't have to ask about the source of her distress. I summoned ten spearmen to hold the wagon until the mist cleared. Another dozen women and children pressed through the tight gap between the wagon and wall, before we heard horses.

I'd allocated our only spare pups to the men in the mini-fort. They stood on an elevated patch of ground behind the pointed timber wall, with a clear line of fire above our heads, down the length of the bridge. "The estate guards were steady men and the comfort of a thickness of wood should steel them for what is coming later in the day," I thought.

The two bowmen had notched arrows on their bows, ready to draw in an instant. The militia men looked nervous but with Ferry and I present they stood tall. Ferry draw his sword and I loaded my pup. We strained to listen, as hooves clapped on flagstone, approaching us at a walk. Horses stepped out of the mist, carrying armed riders, just feet from us. The men held the typical Caldavian round shield, with a long spear and wearing light leather armor. The bouncing helmets on their saddles stopped as they pulled up on their reins in surprise. Our line of spearmen put a sour look to their faces, as they realized our presence.

"Halt!" I commanded. "What is your business entering Lady Derwen's domain?"

Both men turned their horses to bolt, not responding, so I fired and so did the bowmen. All three of us hit them in the back and they made it a few feet before dropping off their horses. We could hear other horses turning and galloping off the bridge, the riderless horses followed the other horses, consumed by the thick mist again.

Hawking turned up at my back with a small, wooden casket. The container was covered in leather, normally used to store important documents. Hawking knew the decorative box was important; but he had no idea why I had asked him to bring it to me. Hawking smiled when he saw the two dead men, lying on their fronts with the arrows and the bolt in their back, just ten feet from us.

"There will be a lot more bodies choking up this bridge before we are done," I shouted into the mist. Our men roared their approval at my words and I just hoped that there wouldn't be many of ours but I held no trust in my wish. "Hawking put the casket at the side of the wall, midway down the bridge," I commanded.

I turned to the temple guard and militia men still with me and told the men to unload a carriage and hitch up a mule team. The militia men ran off and I took the temple guard by the arm, whispering, "Get those refuges back to the manor. Report to Derwen that we have made contact with the enemy at the Rock River Bridge. Last night, Lord Atum's men camped where we captured the Raider galleys."

The woman was the guard who had been at my tent when I went to bed. On some impulse she kissed me before running off to do her duty. Hawking laughed and Ferry said, "She was a lovely one, Lord Solon."

"Yes, she was," I answered, my mind back on the mounted scouts. "Ferry, go instruct the ranger-marines to take up their hidden position in the trenches with the assigned militia men. Have the Wizard Troop and Lord Oxnot's men move to the cover in the two knolls too. The knolls are the only real cover behind the hidden trenches, but they are at some distance. Tell them to keep a sharp eye out for a mirror message from the mini-fort, commanding them to advance to the places I told them about yesterday."

The mist still covering the far bank. Suddenly ravenous I found the cheese that Ridgeworth put in my fanny pack, before I'd left the manor, eating it as I walked the river bank to the ford.

"Stay here, I will be back in a few minutes," I commanded Hawking, but he didn't like the instruction.

Both crossbow guards were relieving themselves. I am certain if their hands had not been busy they'd have shot me as I appeared through the mist. The look on their face was priceless as I interrupted them watering a dry, brittle tree. Furtively, like truant cadet's, they quickly finished up as I passed them. The men posted at the river crossing were having angry words with each other. A militia man with a scrunched up face looked like he was going to put a fist into the other guard. When he saw me his raw anger drained and a grin erupted from the other guard. A river of unhappiness diminished from the formerly angry guard's face, he rested on his spear looking exhausted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.