Castaway: Von's Haven - Cover

Castaway: Von's Haven

Copyright© 2014 by Feral Lady

Chapter 45

Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Von finds himself dropped into a medieval world alone. A head injury steals his memory and the meager supply from an escape pod won't take him far. He must find civilization and survive until rescued. His training has not prepared him for what is coming. Yet, the A.I. survived in the crippled ship in orbit and it's working to keep him alive.

Caution: This Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Pregnancy   Slow   Sci-Fi time travel story, Man Travels Back in Time sex story, Man Travels in time to a medieval world sex story

I watched Mercedes's mother with great interest during my work out,. She was not in her normal attire. This time of day, Lady Katsu was normally in a formal dress with her hair up, expressing her station and power. However, the normally dignified restraint of a woman of good breeding was sorely lacking today. She wore her hair down, with a fragrant flower pinned to her chest. Her veil of modesty was gone too. Katsu's dress greatly distracted the men exercising with me. The guiding principles of the ruling class was not usually to be found enshrouded in a temple dress of sheer cloth. There was not an inch of Mercedes's mother's body hidden from our male eyes. The white cheesecloth all boldly declared, "I want my man." The moment I saw her I knew my daily routine had finally vexed Lady Katsu. The chaste kisses had inserted enough nanomites to get her needy ache going.

After I dismissed the rangers, Katsu and I joined hands at the beginning of our walk. Her palm was sweaty, excitement rolled down her body in the normal manner of a woman fully worked up for a tryst. The effect of her daily exposure to my sweat had worked Katsu up to a fever pitch as we walked our typical path around the pond. Extended nipples poked out of the broad weave of her dress, her glistening wetness was clear around her swollen nether lips. This was her fertile time and Katsu was in heat, the hint of aroused female odor drifting on the breeze.

The sunlit pond created a particularly strong reflection on the water, so I drew her under the branches of the willow tree to kiss her. I locked my distaste for her away in a corner of my mind as I relished my physical contact with her beautiful body. This woman was shackled to her body's need and I'd already decided to dominate her, making Katsu a slave to my body for the threats she had willfully made. I had never before worked to put a woman unwillingly under my control. She was my first true conquest.

Playing with her yearning emotions, I wrapped her up in my arms and kissed her. A long and passionate embrace had her fighting for air before continuing the onslaught of her tongue penetrating my mouth. Katsu ground herself against me, pressing her mound against my hard shaft, seeking a more intimate pleasure. I grasped her bottom in both hands, helping her rub against me.

"I confess I find this turn of events very pleasurable, Katsu," I whispered in her ear, nibbling it and her neck gently.

Katsu moaned in my ear as I slid a finger into the bottom of her slit through a hole in the fabric. I slid the finger further inside her wetness, and said, "I don't mean to impugn your character, but your body is mine now."

My thumb grazed against her extended nub and her back arched, causing her breasts to press into my chest. Katsu shuddered and shook for a moment. I dipped my mouth to a nipple and bit hard causing her hips to shake violently.

I moved my mouth back to her ear, and said, "Your body is fertile ground for my amusement." I pressed my finger and thumb together and rubbed again. "Repeat after me, Katsu. My fertile body is for my master's amusement." I nipped her neck, making sure to leave a mark.

Katsu's waist humped my hard shaft. She said, "My fertile body is for my master's amusement."

"Take the dress off. I will give you all that you want now you are mine," I whispered in her ear.

With both hands she lifted the dress above her head. I pushed her into the tree and used my legs to spread her legs apart. I held her hands, still caught in the dress, above her head.

"You will abide by my terms as my mistress before I bless you with a child," I said forcefully.

Katsu's hips beat against me, her mound wet with need. I moved my free hand to run a finger along her slit.

"I swear. I swear whatever you want. Master," Katsu said, near tears.

"This dress or one like it is now your normal socially-correct attire for all occasions."

Her lips twitched at the corners. Katsu's body shook. I ignored the minor protestation and pulled my pants down with some difficulty.

"This dress is a badge of ownership. I find your body attractive and you will display it for my pleasure. There will be no doubt in anyone's mind I own you. There will be no doubt in your mind either and you will like it."

I found her entrance and placed my purple head where it now belonged, releasing her hands. She immediately discarded the dress and drove her waist onto me. Katsu's arms locked behind my neck, her legs lifting off the ground and wrapping around my waist, causing my hard shaft to penetrate her deeply as I pinned her to the tree.

Katsu panted, "You won't regret this, Master." Her soft femininity lost all restraint, sinking me deep into her over and over. A rhythm of pleasure filled me, making my head swim with the power of domination and control.

My lover's eyes shone with excitement. She ground her body against mine with everything she had, her passion smothering my thoughts. After a while I shifted the rhythm to a more dignified pace, slowly gliding in and out of her pulsing passage. She watched me, catching signs of my growing tension. I moved a tantalizing finger down to her mound, found her clit and pinched it.

Katsu yelled, "Oh, Moon Mother..." She exploded with a massive arch of her back and thrust of her hips.

I shamelessly drove her into the tree, and burying myself deep in her womb, fired off ropes of seed into her depths. A strange thrill ran through me as the toll of our activities ran its course. My conscience was reconciled with Katsu being the mother of my children and my lover. I pressed my groin against Katsu, holding her weight as she gathered her strength. I leant back to look at her rising breasts and ribcage as she tried to draw enough breath to calm her racing pulse. My lover's muscles were not as toned as Mercedes's were but her curves and softness were arousing. I savored Katsu's protracted spasms around my softening erection. "Yes, you will do," I thought.

"You sleep in my bed for the duration of my stay, Katsu," I commanded. "We have important goals to meet: my pleasure and the creation of my child." I was still hard enough to pulse my manhood in her channel, so I did. "I am sure you will find equal pleasure with me," I whispered in her ear. "Your daughter will confirm that these heightened feelings get stronger the more we engage in coupling."

I caressed her cheek and she shivered at the attention. I thought I felt an emotional tug like Derwen's link but it was very weak. "Now get dressed. I must prepare the estate for the arrival of unwanted guests this summer." I said as I helped her lower her legs stand.

Katsu wanted my releases that night and Derwen shared me with her sister. My new lover gave in to the growing passion and pleasure I offered her each night. Katsu's flesh became imprisoned to my will. Derwen was not to be out done by her sister and ordered her own sheer dress. However, Derwen only wore it when she wanted too. I shamelessly stroked, caressed, kissed and pinched Katsu throughout each day, bending her mind and will to mine. I think Derwen had confided in Ridgeworth and the other housemaids because my antics never surprised nor shocked them. The pinnacle of her week's training was when I worked her arousal to a peak, then had her watch alongside Mercedes as I filled Weaver in front of them. It was almost criminal having Mercedes explain to her mother that her master decided the order of his pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.