Castaway: Von's Haven - Cover

Castaway: Von's Haven

Copyright© 2014 by Feral Lady

Chapter 43

Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Von finds himself dropped into a medieval world alone. A head injury steals his memory and the meager supply from an escape pod won't take him far. He must find civilization and survive until rescued. His training has not prepared him for what is coming. Yet, the A.I. survived in the crippled ship in orbit and it's working to keep him alive.

Caution: This Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Pregnancy   Slow   Sci-Fi time travel story, Man Travels Back in Time sex story, Man Travels in time to a medieval world sex story

The view outside was filled with activity as servants, stable hands, and wagon drivers flowed among the buildings surrounding the temple. Maids carried produce from farm wagons to the manor kitchen. Stable hands kept the estate mules in hand as workmen unloaded boards of wood for a workshop. I tried my best to ignore the tourists.

In my mind many of the women traveling to the public side of the temple were tourists or voyeurs. The constant stares and obvious manner as some of the women tried to catch my attention was tiresome. In Juniper Hills I accepted the Lord's Kiss ritual and the apparent need of the village women to connect with me. I suspected my medical nanomites somehow serviced them. The fact that long-term resident women of my village didn't stay sick long, if they got sick, was the tangible proof. If I compared the men in Juniper Hills to the women you'd believe the village men were a sickly lot. The men got colds and fevers over the winter but the only women with colds were the newly arrived or guests from the Galit's village.

The women visiting the temple honestly disturbed me. I didn't know them, I was not responsible for them and they were probably married. Nevertheless, I felt these strangers were undressing me and measuring their appetite as if saying "I'll have the vanilla pudding; he looks so sweet"—like the middle age woman standing amidst the pine trees that led to the temple who didn't want to be seen stalking me from her secret vantage point. I really wanted to shout, "Don't you have a life!"

One of the temple guards left her position behind me and said, "A problem, Lord Solon?"

"You have no idea," I thought. Instead I answered the perky guard, "Just enjoying the look of the day. It is almost as beautiful as you."

As soon as I said it I knew I was such a hypocrite. The guard linked her arm through mine and looked at the woman hidden in the pine trees. Realizing she'd been seen, the middle age woman walked out from under the branches towards the public side of the temple, ignoring us.

"If you feel you need a personal bodyguard. I can quickly find a replacement for my post?" the attractive Amazon said, in a silky voice.

"How do I apologize for the words I should not have spoken when actions I want to take are obviously in line with her offer??" I thought. "The woman is stunning, single, and willing." A turn of my body drew her eyes to mine.

"I am such a tease. I am not worthy of your attentions. Today is full of duty and obligation, my time is not my own," I answered, looking up into her eyes.

She took the rejection well. She leant in and kissed me, a long, playful kiss of promise and willingness. "I have become such a man whore, letting testosterone direct my path," I thought, letting her kiss me as long as she wanted.

"I understand responsibility. Thankfully you have broad shoulders and proven stamina," the guard responded, in a low sing-song voice. We both smirked at her words. "It seems Mercedes talks freely within the temple. I wondered if she got in on viewing my unconscious body," I thought.

The tall woman spun on her heels, military marching back to her post where she absorbed a warrior persona once again. My mind loved the play of her hips as she pivoted to view the approaches to the private entrance. Fist to chest I offered her the warrior salute she deserved. Like her team partner, she stood protecting the most prestigious temple in the land with its leadership within. Both warriors saluted back, one with a broad grin on her face.

The stable hands were expecting me, so my mare and six mounted estate guards were waiting for me in front of the structure. My mind was still on the encounter with the High Priestess and the attractive guard as I swung up in the saddle and turned the gentle horse towards the road. The escort followed close behind me and we made our way to our first stop to see Hajin. I'd sent word last night for him to meet me at the estate observation tower.

The tower is located at the far eastern edge of Derwen's property on a steep hill that overlooked the main road from Port City. The tower was manned mostly by the mercenary officer's training company as a formal part of the training. Hajin had explained to me that manning a post is often long, boring work and recruits got a flavor of their duty from a tour at the tower. Warriors caught sleeping or being neglectful during the tour were dismissed from the training company. I'd told him it was a "final exam" and he thought that was pretty funny. A memory of a military training school had leaked out of my past and presented itself during our conversation.

It would be cruel to strain the horse trying to get to the tower's entrance so we dismounted and tied the horses to metal rings fixed to short wooden posts. The tower was full of warriors so my six guards, two young women and four older men, remained with the animals. I decide to run off some frustration and sprinted up the sharp incline. My off world muscles dug deep for purchase on the loose rock and earth. I drove my full strength into each stride not caring about the unseemly spectacle I was making. I was here because of my concerns about Lord Atum and every thought of him caused me to grit my teeth, pounding the ground as if it was his body.

The gate guards looked unnerved. To describe them as nearly shaking in their boots would not be far from the true. The door was open so I didn't need to ask for approval or beg entrance. I strode into the dark chamber in a mood. Four recruits sat at a table and when they heard my huffy entrance chairs immediately fell as they jumped up suddenly. All of them snapped out a salute nervously. A quick glance at them jerked a memory of one of their faces.

"You!" I barked.

The blinking young man stepped back, his sword's scabbard getting trapped in his overturned chair. His reaction surprised me. His black eyes were wide with concern.

"You're the one that won the unarmed combat tournament in the fall. Well done," I said, softly, realizing my barking was both unfriendly and unintended.

The skillful warrior untangled his feet and sword with a smile. The tension in the room bled out of the remaining men. At the same time Hajin slid down a ladder with practiced ease, landing on the floor with a loud thud.

"Remind me not to get on your bad side, Lord Solon. The observation guards and I saw you run up the hill. You made an impression on my warriors from the top of the turret. If we had not seen it together I'd of never believed you flew up the hill as fast as a bird," Hajin said, laughing. "Looking at your red face I think you're angry at someone or something."

Hajin knew how to lighten my attitude. I laughed and said, "I'd call you a mind reader if I didn't already know Lady Derwen sent you a message regarding my concerns."

"A strange message that you are here to enlighten me about, I am sure," the massive captain said. "Clear the room," Hajin ordered. The warriors exited the front door and closed it.

Behind the closed oak doors, we settled into chairs at the table, sweeping bits of bacon and bread aside.

Hajin has proven to be a true friend; a man I respect, perhaps the only man I see as my true equal. Tharin and Coven were my dearest friends but they also saw me as their lord. Even with my closest friends I could not share much about who I really am. Derwen while a strong woman had strangely become very deferential to me since giving birth to my children. I really needed some advice from someone not directly influenced by my power.

Captain Hajin was his own man, who was an experienced hand in Convey and Amarian politics. He was a leader of men who decided whom to contract with and who couldn't be trusted. He balanced risk and reward, even at times, under terrifying pressure. "I really need his input," I thought.

Without preamble I said, "Lord Atum is in political trouble and he will likely turn from unfriendly to an enemy in the very near future. You are, no doubt, wondering how I see this coming so clearly?"

Hajin nodded and let me continue, he was known for keeping silent unless it was necessary to talk. He is a wise man that kept his own counsel. I forced a blank look on my face, though my stomach tightened.

"You know of the fracture on the ruling council due to my marriage to Derwen and you also know about the failures and losses among Lord Atum's fleet against the slavers. Do you know he intended to announce Mercedes as his heir? That is, he did until I married Lady Derwen. He is without an heir, over five cycles after his marriage to Lady Katsu. You know Katsu took up residence at the manor for an extended stay and since my return Katsu has declared the temple as her official residence," I paused, to let him fully consume my comments.

The way Hajin worked his mouth open and close, some of the implications hit home.

"Lady Katsu is going to divorce her husband? She seeks sanctuary with her mother?" Hajin shot back with patent disbelief.

"No and yes," I replied. Hajin was clearly confused at my statement.

"Lady Katsu intends to return to her husband with twins," I whispered. The mercenary captain's eyes widened, understanding whom she would have father her children under the temple's protection.

"I know you are wondering why I would fuck with such a viper and I have a one word answer? Blackmail," I roared. "Lady's Katsu minor MindTouch gift senses my children have a strong gift and she intends to publicly announce it if I do not mate with her. Lord Atum sent her here for me to breed him children. The laugh, though, is the high and mighty Lord and Admiral is unaware of my children's gifts."

He pounded the table with a fist, which surprised me. "That makes no sense, Von. It is no surprise Lady Derwen's twins have the gift when she is the strongest gift holder in the country, perhaps in the entire known world. The lore masters and council will be pleased not concerned."

"What will the council member view point become if the power tilted significantly to only one noble family? What would powerful allies say to each other in their secret meetings if they know all my children have a strong gift?" I asked.

"Civil War," Hajin answered stiffly, his face darkening with alarm. "The weak nobles would side with Derwen's faction to gain position and power. The strong noble houses may band together to crush your household. They may even attack Juniper Hills to remove your support and grab your children."

"I am going to have a lot of children Hajin within the year. The seeds for chaos are already planted." I forced out, my words bitter-sweet.

"You have to implant Lord Atum's wife to stop a civil war. I know it's a disgusting thing to ask of you. But you do owe me a favor," Hajin said, in all seriousness. I think he was trying to soften the blow with his favor comment. He did allow Grim out of her contract for some unnamed favor.

My paranoid self said he wasn't kidding.

"Let's say I am willing to reluctantly embrace the Lady Viper and stop your worthless nobles from causing devastation across the land. Even if I believe I have the knowledge to wipe them out," I challenged.

Hajin knew me well enough to take the hint I had a punch line.

"What might happen if Lady Katsu shed her snake skin? What if I planted her womb and she decided to stay a temple woman in order for her to become my permanent lover? I inquired, putting up my hands to indicate there was more.

"What if I am 100% certain her coupling with my magic will shred their carefully thought out plans?" I said, standing up and leaning into my friend's face. "What if Lady Katsu can't part from me? We would certainly keep the children we create. What will Lord Atum want to do to us?"

"He will march on this estate. There will be a conflict but not likely a full-scale civil war. Lord Atum's allies will laugh at him for sending his wife to another noble to seed her. They will not value nor stand with a gelded stallion. His allies will assist someone else to take Lord Atum's place once his army is destroyed by your forces, and they will look for the best terms they can leverage out of the contest with you," Hajin said, his shoulders slumped.

"The slaver raids that this island fears so much, are likely to come this summer. We must prepare for them and encourage other open-minded nobles to do the same. The problem with Port City will come when Lord Atum finds out his wife is pregnant and she will not return home. At first he will assume she is here under duress. He will try to negotiate. He will make life hard for Derwen's merchant fleet in Port City. The man is arrogant and will assume we only want to gain leverage over him. When Atum realizes Lady Katsu is serious he will march," I said, unwinding from my rehearsed speech. I sat again feeling suddenly sullen for deflating a man worthy of my respect.

"For Moon Mother's sake, delay Lady Katsu as long as possible," Hajin said, sweat on his forehead.

"We both agree on that. However, do you think she will really tolerate a delay?" I asked.

Hajin closed his black eyes and sighed.

My subconscious had an itch. During my passionate rant with Hajin I had pushed the odd feeling aside. I'd been around babies enough to recognize a cry. A set of high pitch giggles swept out from under the closet door. Hajin seemed oblivious to the mirth but he looked at me oddly while I tilted my ear towards the closet, focusing my mind.

"Who else is here with us, Hajin?" My full attention on the door, I continued, "There is a baby in the closet crying and giggling."

Hajin's face went from surprise to laughter as his two hands gripped the table and his forehead kissed the table and snapped back, his eyes in tears.

Trying to catch his breath between belly laughs was hard for Hajin. I found it less than funny someone was listening in on my most private concerns. "Must be his lover and a baby," I thought, trying to puzzle his behavior out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.