Castaway: Von's Haven
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2014 by Feral Lady

Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Von finds himself dropped into a medieval world alone. A head injury steals his memory and the meager supply from an escape pod won't take him far. He must find civilization and survive until rescued. His training has not prepared him for what is coming. Yet, the A.I. survived in the crippled ship in orbit and it's working to keep him alive.

Caution: This Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Pregnancy   Slow   Sci-Fi time travel story, Man Travels Back in Time sex story, Man Travels in time to a medieval world sex story

Webster Mission Log: Summary

The medical updates from my sub-routines report improved health from my ward since the introduction of nanomites to his female pod. Level 1 experiment conclusions logged for future recommendations on the design improvements for the implant. The effectiveness of the nanomites fluid exchange program is frustrated due to a lack of data from his females.

My game theory sub-routine is constantly requesting more data on the practical target number for per annum progeny production. The preferred DNA legacy distributional calculations are causing nagging errors to my logic circuits. I have flagged this message for early human programming intervention once a rescue ship arrives. See Forward Error Correction file.

Expected female results from medical nanomites include improved overall health and regeneration of damaged cell tissues as more fluid is exchanged with Von Solon. Priority logic tasking to improve data collection has determined message authentication code algorithms are needed from female return fluid exchange with my ward. The implant transmitter will keep a count of how many independent packets it has transmitted to each receiver (from discrete female DNA). This will increase collection information from all parts associated with the Solon legacy project. The number of total females he connects with can than be identified.

My female attractor sub-routine continues to send software adjustments to a sample group within the pod. The study of optimal nanomite design for female attachment and coupling of our male subject remains a primary priority. Optical array should yield more data on pregnancy effectiveness as pod subjects show visual signs.

Future female attractor sub-routine design study will include identifying the link between female pleasure centers and cognitive control factors to influence or change the way a female thinks and behaves with her mate or potential mate. Higher yield of progeny may be desired by subject requiring more willing mates. A low probability outcome is likely without more server processing time for computational brute force. Repair bot number two re-tasked for the additional server construction project.

The security routine recommendation for a nightly REM download of local weather patterns is approved. Storm strength, temperature differentials and weather path estimates executed for immediate download to my ward.


My bird eye's view widens as it surges higher and higher. I see east along the coastline of the Great Marsh to a horn of land, rocky hills and a port city. Southeast is Convey with the sea surrounding it. Clear skies with an orange line with arrows pointing west to the Caldav coast run over my homestead. Looking west I see a white, slowly spinning cloud pattern moving further west. My view changes to bright colors; light yellows, yellows, reds fill my vision, moving towards me then freezing, then moving again and freezing; each time the sun would speed across my view before the colors froze. My vision clears to another view, which contains hundreds of ships dotting the water across the entire expanse of the sea, mostly little ships fishing along the coasts. A few larger merchant ships at sea. The scene shifts to my small village and the land around it, wildlife teeming particularly north of us.


Last night's rain left puddles on the paths and mud outside the tower. The long grass was soaking wet, with continued moments of drizzle as the trees shed more water in the breeze. I could see from my door the rhythm of regular chores being completed by the uncomplaining men and women of Juniper Hills. Coven was leading the mules somewhere down the hill. Sparrow was chatting to a widow with his shield and staff in hand. My mind turned to my weather dreams again wondering how I could see ships and boats from the sky, wondering about the color patterns moving towards us over the next three cycles.

Palus called, "Do you want tea?"

I walked to the iron stove and took the Juniper tea. My ladies had begun to have tea with each other each morning before moving on to serious chores. Each woman was sure to touch me and recognize my presence, but not intimately. The general conversation of the women shifted over and over to mundane things. From time to time Celine filled the room with light laughter and a few giggles.

Laudus looked rested but we could see grief swallowing the happiness of her freedom. Grimm had an arm around Laudus holding her but not speaking to her.

Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I said, "Grimm, today we are going to collect Tharin and Coven and teach you how to make smoke bombs."

After a considerable time looking into my eyes, Grimm answered, "After breakfast?" I nodded yes to her as she turned back to speak with our ebony guest. With a little higher pitch in her voice, Grimm said, "Seeing two pale white moons by the fire in a rain storm last night must have been a real surprise."

All the women laughed at the joke at my butt's expense. Watching the village from the tower door suddenly became very appealing to me. As I reached the door Laudus said, "My sisters had heard about a white wizard shooting fire that consumed ships. We thought it was a drunken sailor story. So yes, seeing his white bottom was a surprise. The slavers described him as much bigger."

Swarta spit out her tea onto the stove, causing the water to hiss on the metal, and said between giggles, "Oh, he is much bigger than he looks at times." All the women roared and I left the tower, feeling agitated, at the sound of whistling females.

At the side of the tower the four fishing women worked at making a net. They didn't seem to notice me with my unkempt hair and mud splattered pants. My back seemed to dig into me this morning. In the women's center I picked up a piece of coarse bread and chunks of white cheese and slipped out before anyone came in. Sometimes I dread going in there to a full room of women, always the center of attention. "Sometimes I need alone time to recharge."

An elderly widow was pulling a wild carrot from the path to the workshop; she smiled going back to her find. The soaked grass wet my leather moccasins but the water proofing kept my feet dry. The men in the shop provided a perfunctory hello to their lord and went back to the business of bending wood for the pump boat.

When Coven arrived, I let the men know they were on their own today and took him to find Tharin. Coven tried a little teasing with me about my messy condition today but when he saw my mood was a bit hard he let it go. Lots of things were on my mind today, things the village needed.

"Coven, I'd like you to send a message boat to the warehouse and let the scribe know we want two dozen goats before the red moon rising. Have the messenger ask around at the dock and see if any of the indentures left there have any herding experience." He nodded. "We also need a load of flagstones for the area around the pavilion and a stone path needs to be made between the tower and women's center."

He grinned in his disarming way and said, "Yes, Milord." We stumbled upon Tharin talking with his huntress.

She was saying, "He sure knows how to fascinate the women of the village. No matter the age." The silly woman shut her mouth when we walked into view.

"Good morning," Coven said to the woman.

Ignoring her I said, "Tharin we need to collect Grimm and then teach you one of my secret compounds so you can perform a bit of magic when needed."

It was the truth, but the statement was to endear this woman a bit more to Tharin. Not looking for any reaction I strode back to the tower, knowing both men would follow promptly. Tharin's smile was full and genuine.

"So is she your new woman, Tharin?" Coven asked.

His smile brightened, "She has taken me as her protector." We all smiled, walking between a row of blue spruces, making crude jokes. Grimm arrived out of breath, a couple of apples in hand and she gently tossed one at Tharin, which he bit into with gusto.

"Hard night?" I said. He laughed not answering.

Alone near the wizard pool, I taught them about mixing and making smoke bombs. We emptied the supplies from a "magic black bag," which kept things dry and they all seemed to enjoy the mysteries of magic and carefully followed all my instructions. Coven handled the materials awkwardly but naturally. Tharin mocked himself at each step but remained focused.

Grimm had taken a position next to me and seemed to find little ways to touch me throughout the exercise. If the men noticed they didn't respond to her slight adjustments. Hands on my forearm or knee, a casual shift of the hand to my shoulder watching me make a mixture. I just tried to keep my feelings in equilibrium and ignored the touching. I subtly admonished her to focus and make a bomb. We spent the entire morning making smoke bombs for our upcoming attack on the slaver camp.

After lunch Celine proudly showed me a collection of wildflowers she had gathered to brighten the tower. Filled with laughter and love, she brightened the tower all by herself and I sensed peace in her. "The sweet fragrances will help Laudus. Why don't you put them in her room," I suggested.

Celine skipped upstairs and Palus burrowed close into my back saying, "Aren't you a sweet one."

I turned and kissed her. Palus backed up a pace, but I drew her close, placing a light touch of my lips to her neck. "You are truly a woman of my heart. When I go to the slaver camp, remember you are precious and greatly valued."

She shook her head, tightened her own grip on me and said, "I am not worried. You will return to me." Palus's chastising eyes finished the conversation.

We went to the women's center to break for lunch. Most of the women present had glistening skin from a morning's hard work. Dedicated, loyal women, more than I ever deserved, moved about the room as I took in the soothing rays of the noon day sun that filled the cabin from the open windows and door. The women left me alone to eat quietly, all of them enjoying the atmosphere of the close-knit community. Swarta entered the room perspiration rolling down her cheeks. She shuffled across the oak floor to a water basin, dousing her face in the warm water. Her endearing smile filled my heart and the numbness of my worries about fighting the slavers disappeared. She scanned the room, plopping down next to me, chatting about her morning, whilst I held her hand and listened. Palus was engaged in a conversation with Laudus across the room, trying to spread some cheer. A thought hit me and I took a smooth white rock, the size of my thumb, out of my back-pack and etched a heart shape outline with my black blade, handing it to Swarta. "A token of my love." I said.

Swarta steadied her breathing. Taking my gift, she said, "I will treasure it, Von," while she kissed my forehead.

Stepping out into the day again, we could see Sparrow sitting cross-legged in the shelter with a young girl, regaling her with some tale, showing elaborate hand movements. Swarta looked at me and we grinned, holding hands. We covered the distance from the top of the hill to the edge of the forest in a short time, passing a few old lean-to shelters which people still used for quick naps or rests. I guided her to our old shelter and drew her down to me. We covered each other with hungry kisses and gentle caresses, enjoying the connection with the memories of this place. We held each other and napped.

When I awoke, my hand was on Swarta's bare breast. Satisfaction swelled in my mind at the softness. Swarta let me playfully caress her as she stroked my hair. She whispered in my ear and I followed her command, searching and finding her wetness. With a smile she pulled my pants down and filled her slot with my hard shaft. We made slow love.

Waking up we dressed and watched the sea from the forest edge, enjoying gull calls and breaking waves. She had a gift for listening. I spoke of my vision for the homestead, a sea full of fishing ships, a series of simple look-out platforms at the forest's edge to keep an eye on the safety of both the ships and village. A number of root cellars to keep food fresher longer. A smith to build improved metal tools and items to fuel our trade with Convey. She listened as I explained where future safeholds would be built for our expansion needs, and an area for trade shops to operate away from the residences. Finally she began running her golden hands through my hair and suggested we nap again.

When we returned to the tower, Sparrow was still in the slate pavilion, clearly making it his personal command post for the day. Swarta knowing my plans for the next day instructed him to find the six freemen who constructed the shelter and to send them to me at the women's center. His enthusiastic smile departed with him on his task.

We snacked over the table in the cabin and Laudus joined us after giving me a kiss. "Thank you for the flowers in my room." Her bold disarming smile was, for once, free from sadness.

"You are welcome, Milady." I said, but I felt a stab of guilt pierce my core when the sadness returned to her features.

"I do not have the right of that title anymore. I am a well-ridden whore with slave children. Life in Convey is not possible for me any longer," she almost spat.

Swarta objected first, "You are an educated lady stolen from your peaceful life by evil men. We will hear no words of your unworthiness."

I pulled her into my lap and let her cry her grief on my shoulder. Swarta hugged her from behind, sandwiching her between us, trying to restore Laudus's happiness with soft words of encouragement.

"My poor sisters had such a bright future with noble husbands, they will have nothing to return to now. We are untouchable now by any noble families; they will be lucky to find husbands worthy of their original status. We would like to make our home here, with your approval of course, Lord Solon." Laudus's wet eyes pierced my soul with the pain of her past and present.

My lips planted wet kisses of encouragement to her cheeks. "You are a strong woman, with resolute bravery that overcame your fear, which allowed for a calculated escape. We welcome you and your family as members of our homestead. But perhaps your family would like to see you in Convey?"

She wailed a deep groan and between breaths said, "They long buried their grief at our loss. To tell them we are alive would reopen hurts that could never be fixed, nor would they take the shame of our capture and lost innocence well." I left Swarta to comfort her.

The young men and Sparrow found me deep in thought at the pavilion. They listened to my instructions on the construction of a few concealed elevated platforms. I wanted them just at the forest edge overlooking the sea. I told Sparrow to gather up Tharin and a few women that he'd select to assist in the task. Sparrow once again gleefully ran off on his errand.

On my way to bed that night, Laudus bounded up the stairs of the tower behind me. I felt incapable of offering any guidance to soften her melancholy mood this evening, and from the gleam in her eyes I could see she was close to tears again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.